Thomas Shelby Imagines

De zodiyack

Cover by .jacobite (quotev) / @vintagecaesars Imagines from my tumblr! Please do not steal! Warnings are incl... Mais

Tommy Shelby Special HCs
Thoughts And Trains
Princess
Well This Was Unexpected (Witch!Reader / FBAWTFT Crossover)
Happy New Years, Mr. Shelby
Siren Seduction (Alternate Version)
Happiness
Dance The Pain Away
Valentines Day Special
Close, But Not Quite Correct (Platonic!!)
A 200+ Follower Special!!
Lost And Found
Rest Easy For Me
Lost On You
Lost And Found (Part Two / Continued)
Protection For The Lost
Phantom Of The Opera
This is The End...Or So I Thought
Home (Modern Reader!)
Wrong Girl, Right Time
I'll Be There
Just A Little Different (Male!Reader)
Gut Feelings
Brainless Fools (Plus-size!Reader)
Little Things On Sunday Mornings
Rumours
The Unforgivable Curses (Witch!Reader / FBAWTFT Crossover)
Born To Die
Speeding Cars
Kiwi
Smile

Siren Seduction (Version One)

7K 59 1
De zodiyack

Alternate title: Not So Bad After All

Kind of requested?: captivatedbycillianmurphy said: I'm actually a professional mermaid, it would be cool if you wrote a story about Tommy finding me by accident "in tail !" LOL🤣🧜🏻‍♀️ Siren Seduction !

Pairing: Thomas Shelby x reader

Warnings: partial nudity mention, mermaids, swearing

Note: So there are two different "Siren Seduction" stories. I didn't know if you meant that you wanted an actual mermaid or not, so this one is x reader where he finds his human lover in a fake tail but not on accident, and then the next one is where he finds his actual mermaid lover on accident. (I know you said accident but I forgot when I was writing, hope you like it!)

ALSO! I don't know if any of you guys have a preferred tail color, so I just went with one. Feel free to send a request with a specific color or tell me a color before I write the second version!

Y/m/n = Your Mermaid Name

Tommy ran throughout his house. Charlie was on his hip, resting his head upon his father's shoulder. They were on a mission to find Y/n. Earlier that day, Tommy asked why she was so secretive. Y/n told Tommy that she did some stuff he would find strange and that's why she was worried how he'd feel. He tried to reassure her, telling her that nothing she does can be weird, let alone affect his love for her.

She didn't believe him, but she nodded and walked away. And now that Charlie and him were trying to find her, it seemed like she impossible to find.

In all truth, Pol and Ada were the only ones Y/n told of her hobbies. She put on mermaid shows for kids down at the aquarium in the zoo. They cleaned out a special tank just for her, amazed with her ability to hold her breath for 5 minutes at a time. Her trick was to move around a bit so it only seemed natural that she went up to get air.

Charlie had seen his mum once, but he couldn't remember since he didn't realize it was her. Polly had taken Karl and Charlie, showing them the amazing, "y/m/n" and her wonderful tail. They were amazed to say the least. Polly and Ada also thought it looked fun, and they agreed with their opinion after Y/n got them to swim with her.

Swim suits weren't the most flattering looking with a mermaid tail, but Y/n refused to go topless, as she worked with kids and even if she didn't, she wasn't too keen on other people, who were definitely not her husband, seeing her chest. So instead, she wore her underwear.

The woman's underwear was a white top (tank-top kind of top) with a connected bottom, and the bottoms were white shorts. There were a few different kinds, some lacy, some connected on the sides rather than the whole waist, and some even had cute little frills or bows. Y/n favored her frilly looking one, for it covered more skin and still was adorable.

Her tail, clothed in semi-visible sparkles and a gorgeous baby pink that faded into teal. It was designed by the three women, and boy were they proud of it. The man who owned the aquarium continued asking Y/n to do her shows after the first one. He didn't expect it to become so popular, the woman submerged underwater, bathed in bright colors with her hair floating around her so elegantly.

Sadly, it was time her husband found out. And that wasn't decided by any of the girls. It was decided by Tommy himself.

He pushed through the door to the room Pol was in, not giving two shits about the company that was over. "Pol. Where's my wife?" His tone was slightly aggressive, making his question more of a demand.

"Working." Poor Tommy didn't know that Y/n begged his aunt and sister not to share anything, but he did know that one of them would give in at some point.

"Y/n doesn't work. You and I both know that. The only work she does, is with me and the boys, and I don't see us doing any jobs currently."

"Thomas, I have guests. Your wife is working. And if I were you, I'd take Charlie elsewhere, he looks rather bored."

Tommy grunted. He wouldn't accept defeat. He did have to respect that his aunt was in a meeting, she did it for him too, so there was that. Charlie and him would just have to go see Ada. Hopefully she was an easier nut to crack.

The Shelby adjusted his son onto his back, earning a delighted giggle from the young boy. If he was going to find Ada, why not entertain the "rather bored" Charlie while he's at it? He took off running slightly, arms securing Charlie to his back.

The fun was actually fun to Tommy. He made note do it more often. Not only was the playing fun, but it warmed his heart to hear his son giggle like that. He finally set him down, holding his hand and guiding him over to the couch Ada sat on. She looked very concentrated on a photo, but quickly flipped it over and smiled at her nephew.

"Ahem, Ada."

"Yes, Tommy? Is this about Y/n? I could hear you and Pol." Ada lifted Charlie onto her lap after she finished her sentence. She made funny faces at him while her brother spoke.

"Yes actually. I'd like to know where my wife is, or where she is 'working'."

Ada's eyes never left Charlie when she spoke, too busy making more faces to get him to laugh. "I can't tell you anything Tom, I'm sorry."

"You can. She's my fucking wife, and I demand to know where the fuck she is."

"Tom. Language."

"Ada. Where is she?"

"Thomas. I'm serio-" She was interrupted by Charlie snatching the photo from where she had set it. He didn't recognize the mermaid, but he knew right away that it was something from the aquarium.

"Dad! Fishy!"

"What is it Charlie?"

His sister's eyes widened. That was Tommy's clue. He got her. She pulled the photo from her nephew's hands before he could show his father. It earned a hurt look from the little boy, but she was more focused on protecting the secret of her sister-in-law.

"Fine! I won't tell you what she does or anything, but I can tell you to go to the zoo. Ask for the special show."

Special show? Zoo? There was nothing special about the zoo. Why would she work in a zoo? Were women even allowed to work there? Tommy didn't know because originally, he didn't give a fuck.

"Are you absolutely sure Ada? Not just fuckin' with me?"

"I'm sure." she lifted Charlie and handed him to Tommy, "Charlie here'll know it when he sees it, isn't that right love?"

"Right!"

...

Tommy walked into the zoo, Charlie on his shoulders. It was a bit odd, seeing the Peaky Blinders' leader walking around with his son in London in the zoo of all places. It also went against Tommy's safety rule, however just this once he'd allow it to happen, only because he accompanied his son. He didn't care that it was a family place that had security, it only was okay with Tommy if he was there with Charlie.

When asking about what Ada had instructed him to, they were told to follow someone to the special show. The person was now walking in front of them, rambling on about how amazed they thought him and his son would be.

Charlie had to get off of Tommy's shoulders, however he did remain in his fathers arms. Tommy's hip just seemed to be Charlie's favorite place. Lucky for him, it was one of Tommy's favorite places for Charlie to be, that way he would never get lost or pulled away from him.

The lights when down, the spotlights pointed at the glass, Tommy took a seat, Charlie sat on his father's lap. It confused Tommy slightly, how excited his son was. He was so giddy and fidgety. But why? For what reason? It was just a stupid zoo.

Music played, it sounded so soft and calming. A woman appeared on the other side of the glass. Tommy recognized her within the first glance. He caught her eyes and smiled genuinely. Her hair was floating around her, decorated with shells, beads, and other similar stuff. Her face was free of any makeup besides a few gems that were stuck onto her cheeks. Her tail, it looked so magnificent, it looked as if it were real.

How could someone be dressed kind of goofy, but still looks so god damn breathtaking?

She swam around the tank, waving at children and adults. She then swam back up, but fortunately for the crowd, she came back down and continued. How did his wife learn to do this? How did she do it behind his back all this time? Those questions left Tommy's mind as quickly as they had entered them. He became entranced with his wife's show.

Charlie whispered into his father's ear, "Dad? Are you enjoying Miss Y/m/n's show? I've only seen her once, but I can't wait to tell mummy I've seen her again!"

Another smile found it's way onto Tommy's face, this one full of amusement for the mermaid and for his son being completely unaware. "Yes Charlie, Y/m/n is pretty good at what she does. I'm sure mummy would love to hear about her."

Both males attention turned back to the mermaid. A child ran over and put their hand on the glass. Their parents tried to quietly yell at them to come back, but Y/n was quite the opposite. She placed her hand over where the child's was, smiling when the little one giggled.

She spotted Charlie again and made a beckoning motion with her finger. Y/n swam up to the surface. It was unknown to the audience, but she had asked the man in charge for a favor. She swam back down, smiling sweetly at her viewers.

The lights flicked back on.

"Y/m/n has asked a favor of me! She'd like for all the children, and adults if they'd like, to come up to the front and greet her. She can't talk to you, but she'd love to do it in her own special way. So, if you'd like to, feel free to walk up here. Just no pushing!" The man walked back out of the room after he had finished announcing what was needed to be announced.

The kids rushed to the front. Charlie was one of the few who managed to get into Y/n's line of sight, Tommy behind him. This was because Y/n asked specifically that they could see her and vice versa.

She waved at Charlie, pressing her hand onto the glass. He did the same, and Y/n pressed her other hand for Tommy. The man hesitated, but did as his son had.

After a while, people started to leave. Y/n was still in the tank, having what seemed like interesting conversations with some of the kids. She preformed tricks, spins, flips and others. At some point she had blown bubbles into the water for extra fun. It resulted in her needing to go up for air sooner, but her mind, it was totally worth it.

Finally, it was only Tommy and Charlie in the audience. Y/n pressed both of her hands against the glass, removing one and blowing a kiss to Tommy. Charlie's eyes widened. Tommy pretended to catch the kiss and blow one back. The interaction only made Charlie's eyes wider.

"Dad! You can't kiss Y/m/n, she's not mum!"

Y/n heard her son, a smile appearing on her face, a matching one on Tommy's. It wasn't the time for Charlie to find out that she wasn't actually a mermaid, it wasn't time for him to find out that it was actually his mother. They both agreed, words unnecessary, that they'd tell him when he was older. No one was going to spoil his imagination while they were still there.

The manager announced that the show was over and it was time to send Y/m/n back to her home. She nodded and waved to her boys, swimming to the back of the tank, where she would be out of sight, and climbing out.

Tommy and Charlie walked out of the zoo. Tommy felt happy, his heart felt warmer and the smile he was fighting felt bigger than ever. He bought ice cream for him and Charlie, the reasoning being how good of a mood he was in.

Maybe the zoo isn't so bad after all.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

56K 1.5K 25
This is a story from my TikTok series. I recommend reading that before this, but this is okay too! My TikTok is in my bio. No pictures or art is mine...
128K 2K 27
This is a compilation of imagines that I wrote for Tumblr (mostly Luke and Reggie), so I decided to put them together in a book on here too. Follow m...
35.1K 570 9
credits to spending-words on tumblr :) - must be following me 'cause of privacy thing on wattpad was on when I published :( sorry for any inconvenien...
216K 4.6K 50
!!UPDATED COVER ART!! ⚠️Warning⚠️ please do not read if you are triggered by: Themes of depression Anxiety/panic attacks Verbal/physical abuse Ment...