Thomas Shelby Imagines

By zodiyack

Cover by .jacobite (quotev) / @vintagecaesars Imagines from my tumblr! Please do not steal! Warnings are incl... More

Tommy Shelby Special HCs
Thoughts And Trains
Princess
Well This Was Unexpected (Witch!Reader / FBAWTFT Crossover)
Siren Seduction (Version One)
Siren Seduction (Alternate Version)
Happiness
Dance The Pain Away
Valentines Day Special
Close, But Not Quite Correct (Platonic!!)
A 200+ Follower Special!!
Lost And Found
Rest Easy For Me
Lost On You
Lost And Found (Part Two / Continued)
Protection For The Lost
Phantom Of The Opera
This is The End...Or So I Thought
Home (Modern Reader!)
Wrong Girl, Right Time
I'll Be There
Just A Little Different (Male!Reader)
Gut Feelings
Brainless Fools (Plus-size!Reader)
Little Things On Sunday Mornings
Rumours
The Unforgivable Curses (Witch!Reader / FBAWTFT Crossover)
Born To Die
Speeding Cars
Kiwi
Smile

Happy New Years, Mr. Shelby

6.2K 101 9
By zodiyack

Pairing: Thomas Shelby x pregnant!reader

Warnings: Swearing, fluff, alcohol

Note: HAPPY NEW YEARS! So 1. I'm doing a New Years special for some characters. I know I'll be doing Billy Hargrove as well, but I'm still deciding. Happy New Years Tumblr!! And 2. Tommy is an honest mood in this gif

ALSO DISCLAIMER: I don't know if New Years was celebrated back then, but I know New Years Eve was celebrated around 1905

November 1st, 1919

Y/n pushed through the halls of her husband's home, desperate to find him. It was exciting. Halloween was over and Y/n was ready for Christmas. Tommy knew it and to be honest.. he was dreading it. Y/n always set up lights and decorations around the house, sometimes even decorating Tommy's office. He had only seen it once, and right after that "once", he told her to never do it again.

Some part of him found it cute and adorable, but the other found it worrying and annoying. She was always stressing herself trying to make everything perfect. Tommy admired her dedication, but he loathed her stressing herself. It didn't have to do anything with her being a bad person or anything... it mainly had to do with Tommy's soft spot for her.

Seeing her stress was like seeing her in pain. It caused him to feel the same way. And Tommy, did not like being stressed. Nor did he like his wife being stressed. As they say, "happy wife, happy life."

"Tommy?" Speak of the fucking devil. "Tommy, I need help, I can't reach where I need to and everyone is already busy."

He sighed, putting down his pen. How did he know she would need assistance? "Coming dear." He stood up from his desk and walked out to where his wife was calling. She had one foot on the wall, holding the lights in place, and her hands were attempting to reach the higher part of the wall. "Well, would you look at that."

"Oh shut up and help me."

Teasing his wife was one of his favorite things. Especially when she asked for his help on something she knew he didn't like. Tommy grabbed the lights from her hands and hooked them around the nail. He did the same with the ones under her foot, allowing her to stand on both feet again.

"Don't these go on the tree and not the wall?"

"Thomas Shelby- I wanted to do something different this year." She adjusted his white button up shirt, stopping and looking up at him. "Besides, you know you love me, no matter how weird I am." Tommy let out a small smile and Y/n pulled him down for a kiss using his collar.

The kiss got pretty heated, but as they were in the hallway; anyone could walk by. It didn't get to any inappropriate ways of "heated", it just got passionate. The lovers were too caught up in the kiss due to how long they spent away from each other, that they didn't notice Polly going to check on Y/n.

When Pol approached them, Y/n let out a nervous laugh and separated herself from her husband. "Well, Mr. Shelby, I wish you luck on your work. Thank you for helping me."

"Anytime, Mrs. Shelby. If you need any more help, you know where to find me."

December 25th, 1919

"Look Ada!" Y/n was sitting on Tommy's lap, squealing over the gift her husband had bought her. She showed Ada the necklace that had Tommy's initials engraved into it. Then she lifted another necklace that had her initials. When Tommy gave them to her, he said that he would wear the one with her name and she would wear the one with his so that they would always be together.

"Ah how sweet! When're you gonna get her something that isn't showing how possessive you are, eh?"

"Ey, fuck off Ada."

Y/n and the other Shelbys broke into laughter while Tommy glared at his sister. The insults and fights were something Y/n was used to, or rather, something she found hilarious.

"Tom, she didn't mean it love. Although, I see her point." His glare was now turned to his wife. "I'm kidding!" To prove her point, she pressed a sweet kiss against his soft lips. "Merry Christmas, Tommy Shelby."

The kiss was returned, "Merry Christmas, Y/n Shelby. And we can't forget you, little Shelby."

December 31st, 1919

Y/n sat calmly by the fire, her hands resting on her slightly swollen belly. It was peaceful..until the Shelbys arrived. First it was John, ranting about how lucky they were, then it was Arthur, cheering with joy. Finn followed behind Arthur, giggling happily about something Y/n didn't know of. And finally, a grumpy looking Thomas trudged in behind his pack.

His wife let out a hearty chuckle upon seeing his misery. "What happened to you, Mr. Grumpy pants?"

"One," Tommy grabbed a glass and poured himself some whiskey. "Don't call me that. And two," He downed it and poured another. "We got stuff for New Years for free."

"Alright... why are you so upset then?"

"Because. The stupid old fart running the place decided it would be great to comment about you."

"And?"

"No one talks about you."

Arthur chuckled and sat next to Tommy, pouring himself a drink as well. "Tom here is just being over dramatic now that he's got a baby on the way."

"Aww Tommy!"

Her husband rolled his eyes and continued drinking his alcohol. Of course he'd be protective and easy to upset. It was his wife and his child now. He wouldn't even allow his wife near drinks or cigarettes for how much he feared it would affect the child.

"Whatever. How are you two doing, Y/n?"

He did occasionally ask how the baby was doing. Yes, he knew Y/n couldn't actually tell how the baby was feeling, but he did it anyways for whatever reason was going through his head.

"We're doing great, now that you're home, daddy." She stood up, walking over to Tommy and Arthur. "And you too, uncle."

"Well, mummy, I'm great now that I'm home too." Tommy set his hand on his wife's stomach. This was also something he did. Usually, when he first comes home, he'd check on his wife, then his child. "I bet you're gonna be a boy."

"I bet she's a girl." Arthur piped in finally.

"How much do you wanna bet?"

"Boys you're not seriously gonna bet on what gender my child is, are you?"

The brothers glanced up at Y/n. "Yes." they said at the same time.

Y/n moved Thomas' hand off her stomach and walked away, muttering about how childish they could be.

...

"Pol! It's almost midnight! Get Ada and the boys!"

If it was not obvious, Y/n was in a rush. It would be 1920 in just a few minutes. She kept checking the pocket watch Tommy had gifted her, excited for the new year. The rest of her family entered, Thomas smiling at his wife's amusement.

He did find it silly, the reason she was happy, but he loved her and would do anything for her. If she was happy, he was happy. Only 5 minutes until the new year. Tommy put his arms around his wife's waist, her arms finding their way around his neck.

"Wait don't kiss me until midnight."

"Really? That tradition can't prevent me from kissing my wife."

"But your wife can prevent you from kissing your wife."

And right she was. They stood in that position, the only movements made were turning their heads to talk to other people. Finally, John looked down at his pocket watch announced the countdown.

"5. 4. 3. 2-"

January 1st, 1920

"Happy new years!" Everyone cheered. Well, everyone except Y/n and Tommy, who now pressed their lips together. When Y/n pulled away, she smiled at Tommy, grabbing his chin and brushing his cheek with her thumb.

"Happy New Years, Mr. Shelby."

"And Happy New Years to you Mrs. Shelby. I love you and our little one greatly."

"We love you too. Now, everyone get to bed, we have a busy day ahead of us!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

370K 4.8K 69
YOU'VE BEEN STRUCK BY YOU'VE BEEN HIT BY Some shitty fanfiction This book isn't being updated anymore and I probably won't be back to edit any storie...
111 1 11
this story carries on from keep going back for more / daniel seavey go read that to find out whats happend
37.3K 349 24
Just some preferences I made up. I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I enjoy writing them! *I am no longer active on this platform. Please go to...
384K 2.2K 199
@justinbieber liked your post @justinbieber commented on your picture @justinbieber started following you Cover by: @imallyg