Thomas Shelby Imagines

By zodiyack

Cover by .jacobite (quotev) / @vintagecaesars Imagines from my tumblr! Please do not steal! Warnings are incl... More

Tommy Shelby Special HCs
Thoughts And Trains
Princess
Happy New Years, Mr. Shelby
Siren Seduction (Version One)
Siren Seduction (Alternate Version)
Happiness
Dance The Pain Away
Valentines Day Special
Close, But Not Quite Correct (Platonic!!)
A 200+ Follower Special!!
Lost And Found
Rest Easy For Me
Lost On You
Lost And Found (Part Two / Continued)
Protection For The Lost
Phantom Of The Opera
This is The End...Or So I Thought
Home (Modern Reader!)
Wrong Girl, Right Time
I'll Be There
Just A Little Different (Male!Reader)
Gut Feelings
Brainless Fools (Plus-size!Reader)
Little Things On Sunday Mornings
Rumours
The Unforgivable Curses (Witch!Reader / FBAWTFT Crossover)
Born To Die
Speeding Cars
Kiwi
Smile

Well This Was Unexpected (Witch!Reader / FBAWTFT Crossover)

6.7K 85 5
By zodiyack

Pairing: Thomas Shelby x witch!reader

Warnings: Swearing, sexual references, presmut, magic, fluffity fluff fluff fluff

Note: I couldn't help myself. Hope you enjoy this Fantastic Beasts and Peaky Blinders crossover (FBAWTFT takes place in 1920- so that's literally perfect :o) Also this is my first attempt at any form of smut, so please be nice 😅

ALSO TOMMY IS KIND OF OOC IN THIS, I DUNNO I JUST WROTE WHAT CAME TO MIND

"Mr. Shelby, if you'd just listen to my proposition!" This was annoying. The fifth man to offer his daughter's hand in marriage to the gang leader. What was it going to take for them to understand that he didn't want to marry their spawns? Would it take him snapping and yelling at them in front of everyone?

"Sir. I've told you and many others, I do not wish to marry a girl I have yet to meet or even see. I don't wish to marry anyone, for I have someone I'm seeing already. Please leave before I have someone escort you out." The man refused to leave. He was more persistent than the other men if Tommy was being honest. "Would you please just..."

A young woman knocked on the office door, peaking her head in a bit. She smiled sweetly at Tommy and went back to siting outside his office.

"Would you please just go?"

The man scoffed, stuttering over his words causing Tommy to roll his eyes. He grabbed his briefcase and stomped over to the door, making a rude face at the girl. She brushed it off and walked in, taking off her heels and sitting on Tommy's lap. The girl brushed some of his hair out of his face, smiling once again.

"Y/n, my love?"

"Yes Tommy?"

Tommy tilted his head. He rubbed Y/n's thigh, smiling softly and nuzzling his face into her neck. "I love you, did you know that?"

She giggled. The sweet sound filling the quiet room. Y/n lifted her lover's head and leaned down, pressing her lips to Tommy's. Their lips fit together perfectly, moving in a dance that they had mastered. Almost like their first.

Y/n had met Tommy two years ago, when he came back from war. She didn't quite join his organization, but she did invite him to her bed. Tommy eventually let his guard down around her, asking her if she wanted to be his. The two were inseparable. However, all of these men trying to offer up their daughter's hands to Tommy was making him frustrated and stressed.

Cue his wonderful Y/n, always making sure that after a long day of work, he was well rested. He didn't know what she did for a living because he wasn't allowed to know according to her. She told him that if he knew, he would be in a lot of danger. Tommy always chuckled and reminded her that he was the leader of a gang, always in danger. But he could never forget the look on her face when she told him it would be a different kind of danger.

What could be more dangerous than running and/or being involved in the Peaky Blinders? Well the secret Y/n was keeping from Tommy was the world she was born into. Witches and Wizards, goblins and trolls, dragons and mermaids, you name it. She worked with her best friend, Newt Scamander. Newt had already had his life threatened thanks to the work he did; Queenie, Tina and Jacob being hunted down just for being involved with him, so who's to say Tommy wouldn't be the same.

Plus, he's a muggle. The wizarding world banned human-muggle relations, so that would add to the danger. Could she tell him? Would he hate her? Would he run? Would he think she'd gone bonkers?

It didn't matter right now. All that mattered was her lips on his. She moved and grinded herself down onto his forming budge, moaning into his mouth. Tommy grabbed her hips, grinding her down rougher in response. Not even bothering to try and unbutton it, he ripped off Y/n's dress and grabbed her breasts, squeezing them with one hand and holding Y/n's left hip with the other.

She stopped kissing him and fumbled with his belt. Tommy chuckled when he had to help her unbuckle it, sliding his pants down. There was a silent pause as the two drank each other in before Y/n was pushed against Tommy's desk. He pulled her undergarments down and pounded into her.

...

"Mr. Shelby? Y/n?" The door opened. "Oh my word!"

Y/n and Tommy were rushing to get their clothes back on, and Newt had walked in to the sight of Y/n buttoning Thomas' shirt with her dress hanging around her waist. The top half hadn't been pulled up yet. Luckily, Newt was quick to cover his eyes.

"Newtie. Can you please pretend you didn't see anything?" Y/n pulled his hands from his face, now decent.

"Um.. sure. I was going to fetch you for the-" Newt turned to Tommy. He forgot Y/n was seeing a no-maj. "The study. Tina, Queenie and Jacob are waiting for us."

"Alright. I'll be there in a second, thank you Newt." Y/n walked over to Tommy, standing on her tippy toes to press a kiss against his lips. Tommy grabbed her waist, deepening said kiss.

Newt knew it was Tommy's way of showing that Y/n was his, but it did make him rather uncomfortable. His idea was confirmed when Tommy's eyes opened and held eye contact with Newt's. The possessiveness was something Y/n found adorable, and Queenie swooned over the couple. Y/n told stories of her muggle lover to the people she worked with (meaning Queenie, Jacob, Tina and Newt), including the ones where he'd get really protective and jealous.

Finally, Y/n pulled away for air, giggling after Tommy pulled her in for one last quick kiss.

"I love you Tommy, I'll be back after this matter is solved, promise."

"Okay darling. I'll hold you to that promise." He winked before leaning against his desk and watching her leave. After he was sure she was out of the building, he called his John and Arthur up to the office. "Come with me."

"Where are we going Tommy?"

"Following Y/n and her friend."

Arthur gave Tommy a weird look. "Your lover and her boss? You aren't jealous are you?"

Silence creeped into the room. Tommy looked down at his papers on his desk, refusing to admit to such feelings. His brothers cracked into laughter. It truly was humorous, seeing Thomas be jealous of a man who was too innocent to even admit his feelings to Y/n if they existed.

He walked out of the office, gun in hand and infamous cap on. Tommy and his brothers spotted Y/n and Newt, following behind quietly. Newt had stopped and looked around, pulling out his briefcase. Arthur looked at his brothers with a raised brow, earning the same confused faces as their reply. Y/n hopped into the case first, Newt going next, and John running over the case and putting his hand in it before it could close.

Fortunately, Newt and Y/n had already moved past the entry, trusting that the case would close on it's own. How was it possible though?

"This has got to be a joke." Tommy quirked his brow this time.

"Arthur, we just witnessed it happening. I don't think it's a joke. If this is where Y/n goes, we'll just have to see what's inside."

And in they went...

"Newt!" Tina Goldstein dropped her glass when she saw three men entering the case. "Newt, Y/n, anyone! Just come quickly!"

Y/n darted in, her wand in hand. Queenie and Newt did the same while Jacob grabbed for the nearest weapon he could find.

"Tommy?"

"Y/n. What the fuck is this?"

She put the wood stick down, signaling the others to do the same. "Well...this is the thing I've been keeping from you. This is my work. I'm a witch, everyone here is except for Jacob. He's a muggle, like you."

"Muggle?"

"Oh- hello Arthur. Yes, muggle. Means no-maj, non magic folk."

"You expect us to believe this?" John pushed past his brothers. They were all confused, and all shocked at the news.

"Yes." Now, Queenie stepped forward. She took out her wand and said a few words the brothers didn't quite hear. A spoon came flying over the Shelbys heads, landing in Queenie's hands. "Also, I can read your thoughts. You men are quite perverted if I must say. I'm Queenie Goldstein."

"Tina Goldstein." The other woman stepped next to her sister, pulling her back behind Y/n.

"I'm Jacob. Don't worry, I was shocked at first as well. Y/n didn't tell you because her people had banned witches and wizards from being involved with people like us. Queenie and I didn't really listen to that though."

"If Jacob here, and Queenie could be involved...why wouldn't you tell me, Y/n?"

She inhaled, walking over and hugging him. He didn't hug back, making her sigh and separate herself from him. "Because. I thought you would hate me. And Jacob wasn't supposed to know.. he found out on accident, then he met Queenie."

"Fine. ....What exactly can you do? With your magic?"

John and Arthur looked at each other. It was obvious, how much sexual tension was happening between their brother and Y/n. Even the other wizards ...and Jacob, could sense it. The tension never really seemed to leave the couple.

Thank goodness Newt was quick to say something; "If you two are going to do something, please go do it in Mr. Shelby's office and not here."

✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦

I KNOW THIS SUCKS AND I'M REALLY SORRY, BUT THE IDEA WAS IN MY HEAD AND THE PRESMUT... I honestly don't know how that got there.

I'm not gonna be surprised if this gets deleted or ignored, it's just what came out of my head in the moment. I didn't proofread but I made sure it was over 1k words and that it slightly made sense. And I know Tommy might be a little ooc, but I couldn't help it. I'm sorry

Emerson

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

990K 9.8K 102
Cover by: @sweaterxxxweather **ALL OF MY CONTENT WAS WRITTEN WHEN I WAS YOUNGER. SO THEY CAN BE VERY CRINGEY AND POORLY DONE. SO BARE WITH ME CAUSE I...
967 37 6
𝙄𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝘊𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘺 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘣𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘢𝘭 𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘢 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘢𝘭𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦...
35.1K 570 9
credits to spending-words on tumblr :) - must be following me 'cause of privacy thing on wattpad was on when I published :( sorry for any inconvenien...
177K 1.8K 44
SLOW UPDATES!! if the triplets are uncomfortable, i will take this down. all my work is original from my tumblr (@stvrni0lo) and i do NOT take reque...