Thomas Shelby Imagines

Oleh zodiyack

Cover by .jacobite (quotev) / @vintagecaesars Imagines from my tumblr! Please do not steal! Warnings are incl... Lebih Banyak

Tommy Shelby Special HCs
Thoughts And Trains
Well This Was Unexpected (Witch!Reader / FBAWTFT Crossover)
Happy New Years, Mr. Shelby
Siren Seduction (Version One)
Siren Seduction (Alternate Version)
Happiness
Dance The Pain Away
Valentines Day Special
Close, But Not Quite Correct (Platonic!!)
A 200+ Follower Special!!
Lost And Found
Rest Easy For Me
Lost On You
Lost And Found (Part Two / Continued)
Protection For The Lost
Phantom Of The Opera
This is The End...Or So I Thought
Home (Modern Reader!)
Wrong Girl, Right Time
I'll Be There
Just A Little Different (Male!Reader)
Gut Feelings
Brainless Fools (Plus-size!Reader)
Little Things On Sunday Mornings
Rumours
The Unforgivable Curses (Witch!Reader / FBAWTFT Crossover)
Born To Die
Speeding Cars
Kiwi
Smile

Princess

12.3K 103 10
Oleh zodiyack

Pairing: Tommy Shelby x petite/scrawny!princess!reader

Warnings: mentions of death, swearing, smoking and alcohol, changing things from the movie, spoilers??, a sexual word, violence, fluff

Note: ANASTASIA AU CAUSE WHY NOT LMAO || So the movie Anastasia takes place in 1926, Anastasia was 8 (1916) when Rasputin cursed her family and killed all of them but her and her grandmother. She ran with her grandma to the train, falling and hitting her head before she could get on it. Watch the movie, I can't explain it for you oof || AGAIN, AS I SAID, THIS IS A BIT DIFFERENT BUT STILL SOMEWHAT SIMILAR

Words: 5713 I'm sorry

It was currently 1919. Tommy and his brother Arthur had heard news of a princess, who was assumed dead, being alive and missing. They knew it was a true rumor, and boy were they determined to find that girl...or at least a girl to play her.

Polly and Ada were training the girls on how to act formal. And when the time was right, each girl would audition. Tommy always turned them down though. He claimed they were nothing like the princess.

"How'd ya even know the princess anyways, Tommy?" Arthur questioned, with the intent of teasing and out of genuine curiosity.

Closing his eyes and rubbing his temples, Tommy remembered. It was like it was yesterday.

1902 was the year it happened. Her family's demise. The young Shelby boy was only 10 when he met the princess. Now, he was 12 and rescuing the 8 year old girl. He admired her greatly. The princess met him in a peculiar way that most people would deem unladylike;

She was riding her horse without a saddle when she was thrown off and landed on none other than the infamous Thomas Shelby. Of course, she didn't know who he was, or what a boy his age was doing by himself.

"How rude!" She tried her hardest to seem serious about the situation. In all honesty, it was to distract from her red cheeks. She stood up and brushed the dirt off her body. "A girl lands on you.. and all y-you do is stare?"

"A lady wears trousers and all I do is stare, ma'am."

"O- oh... Please, don't let word of this reach the palace."

Tommy's eyes widened. She was the princess- that's where he knew her from. "Of course your highness!" He knew she could sense the sarcasm coming from his voice by the way she visibly tensed.

"Whatever... You may know me, but who are you? I'm Princess Y/n L/n. But please, call me Y/n. I like being..well not a princess every once in a while."

"Thomas Shelby ma'am. Please, call me Tommy."

They had met every day, her telling him stories of what happened in the palace, and him telling of his family. She was fascinated by the peasant life. It was odd. Normally, Tommy would dream of being the richest man alive, but the fact that a princess, who could do almost anything she wanted, dreamt of being a commoner...that was strange.

However, her strangeness was something he needed to put aside currently. He may have thought it was one of her best traits- but now he needed to think of her safety. The sorcerer Rasputin had cursed her family and was after her wishing nothing but death. Tommy would not allow that. The commoner grew feelings for the princess he had met two years ago. Of course, he wasn't sure she felt the same way, but he wasn't going to let her die.

As he lead the two females through the secret door Y/n had showed him, he whispered his goodbyes. Then, right then and there, she stole his first kiss before she ran with her grandmother to the train station. He touched his lips for a second, then realizing where he was and running behind her shortly.

"Tommy?" Arthur's voice interrupted his thoughts. "What, ya cut ya lip or somethin'?"

Tommy removed his hand from his face and inhaled. He actually missed the princess, and he wasn't even sure he would ever see her again. "No. Back to the auditions, the girl who'll be her must be 25, and she must have h/c hair with e/c eyes. I wanna say.. a soft voice. Oh yes, and she must have a serious side."

His brother made a face at the demands, but added them to the list. The auditions went for an hour or two longer, and none of them were the ones Tommy wanted. Some were either too dramatic, some nowhere close to the description of the princess, others were.. well just plain scarring. It was disappointing, to say the least, but what the Shelby boys didn't know, was that Y/n herself was waiting to be found.

...

"Now get out!"

"Alright alright, no need to yell Sarah. I'm out, okay? Goodbye kids!" Y/n ignored the mean old orphanage lady as she said goodbye to the kids she grew up with. She was finally leaving the place to search for her family. If she had one...

All she could remember was waking up on the train station ground and being lost. The only sign she had of family, was the necklace that never came off her neck. It read, "Together in London." London was her only clue, and her only hope to be happy.

"Wish you luck finding your family, Y/n/n."

"Reall-"

"No." The gate was then shut in her face. Sarah cackled and mocked Y/n's necklace and dreams. That didn't really have an effect on Y/n, for she was already walking down the road.

Humming an oddly familiar tune, she skipped in the snow. When she stopped at what used to be a wooden post, it was wrecked and covered in snow. They were her directions. She didn't own a map, nor did she know her way around England having never left the orphanage.

She gave up and groaned. Sitting on the snow soaked ground, she muttered words of annoyance. She really thought she could find a way to London on her own. Y/n actually had hope and courage and now all she had was-

"Bark!"

She had bark? No that wasn't right- Just as quickly as she had sat down, she stood up and searched for whatever had made the noise.

"Bark Bark!"

A dog?

When the small animal came into Y/n's view, she could see that it was a little brown dog. It was adorable. But what was it doing out here by itself? The dog came closer, allowing Y/n to see that it- no he, had no collar or tags.

"Aww poor boy... Do you miss your family?"

The dog tilted it's head. Could it be answering her? Nope. He rolled over and stuck his tongue out again.

"Hm.. Well I'll call you Pooka!" She took the dog's cheerful barks as a good sign. "Do you know where I'm supposed to go, Pooka? ...Of course you don't. You're a dog-"

Pooka bit down onto her scarf, dragging it around and off of her and heading down the path to the left. Y/n grunted and chased after her new friend. This was probably normal, after all, dogs wouldn't know how to understand humans...would they?

Only minutes after following Pooka, did Y/n realize she was headed out of Lichfield and to Birmingham. It would take hours, and she knew that. But 'a few hours' wouldn't stop her from finding her family. So she followed the dog. And besides, a girl her size wouldn't make it in the snow if she were to wait for help. In the orphanage, it wasn't much. The meals were not always even and nor were they filling. The older kids would often tease Y/n, saying how she would fly away if she were to stand in the wind a moment too long.

The trip of following the dog turned out to be useful. She made it to a station where she ate and asked around. An odd lady told her to look for a Shelby family in Birmingham, and to not let anyone know she had told her. So off she went, now nearing the unknown place of Small Health. Every time she mentioned the name "Shelby" to the people, they shuddered and didn't have much to say. Some women smirked but still didn't speak.

Next, Y/n tried the Garrison. It was full of men. Like, FULL. The only women were accompanied by other men, or were..well whores. It didn't make Y/n uncomfortable, but she was distant from everyone. Distant as in, avoiding making contact with the people in the pub. She'd only drank alcohol once, and it was after she had a small breakdown at the orphanage. Her friend Jill telling her the drink would wash away her sadness.

This time, the responses to her question about the Shelby name were answered by the man serving drinks.

"What do you want with the Shelbys? They're not the best people to be looking for."

"Oh...well I was told that they would have a way to London? Specifically Thomas and Arthur Shelby?"

Harry sighed. He knew what she was talking about, sadly. So did the two men standing right behind her.

"That would be us. Or, for a proper greeting, I am Tommy Shelby, and this is my brother. If you want to go to London, I'm afraid we have no more auditions available." A deep, but soft, voice spoke into her ear. It gave her chills and made her shiver.

"I don't know what you mean by auditions. I just want to go see my family, or whatever family I have left. They're in London and I have no way of getting there. No money, no nothin'. Not even memories."

Arthur glanced Tommy. The two held the widest grins on earth. "Alright...but you must be the princess in order for us to take you." They hooked their arms through hers and led her to a corner of the pub. "See, are you her?"

Y/n observed the well made painting that rested on the table. The child looked familiar, but Y/n didn't believe it. How could she be a princess? She didn't even look as fancy as the people in the pub!

"Me? A princess?"

"Well you do look quite like her, dear." Arthur walked around Y/n. "What's your name? How old are you?"

"Y/n/n and I'm twenty-five... why?"

"Perfect! That's the age the princess would be now!"

"But still, I can't possibly be her, I mean look at me!" To prove her point, Y/n pulled at her dress. It was practically a large ratty coat and a belt tied tightly around her small waist. The brown tights-like-pants hugging her legs were the only supply of warmth she had. A princess would be well fed and dressed in fancy clothing. To Y/n, she looked nothing like a princess would. Her hair was knotted and frizzy, a princess' would be combed and neat.

"Ah...how sad. Well, we must be on our way then." Tommy turned around with the painting in hand. He walked rather slowly, and don't even start on Arthur's expression. She was the perfect actress for the princess, why was Tommy walking away from a good deal?! The younger Shelby elbowed his older brother, "walk slower. Three. Two. and-"

"Wait."

"One."

"So what if I am this princess you speak of? I can't remember, so who knows, I could be her. That is a possibility. And hey, if I go with you and figure out I'm not her, we'll at least have made friends, right?"

Tommy let a snarky smile slip onto his face. It was obviously aimed at Arthur 'cause disappeared when he faced the young woman. "Right. Well then, come along Y/n/n. We have a train to catch."

...

"What the fuck are you doing." Y/n looked up from her journal to see Tommy glaring at her.

"I'm writing..." She was a mess. The ink from her pen was smeared across her cheek and she was slouching.

"No. I meant that." He gestured to her legs, which rested underneath her bum. "Sit normally woman. No one would ever think you're the princess with your bad posture and childish sitting." He handed her a cloth. "And clean your face while you're at it."

"Oh leave her alone Tommy." Polly chuckled, not looking up from her own book. "She still has time to learn."

Ada, Polly, John and Finn joined their family with Y/n on the train. Ada had made it her duty to teach Y/n, Polly offering her assistance. And the other boys were probably just eager to meet her. Either way, they were preventing Tommy from making an ass of himself in front of the poor woman.

Or...at least trying to. Tommy growled and left the car, going to smoke in the smoking car. Y/n had only met Tommy a day ago, and she thought he was nice. Now that she saw this side of him, she was rethinking her opinion.

"Is he always such a dick?"

Polly laughed once more and finally looked at the girl in front of her. "Yes dear. I've known that boy most of his life, and trust me, he's not changing. Especially after the war."

"Did he serve in it?" Pol nodded, looking back down with sorrow. "Oh my..that must've been hard on him.."

"It really was. He said that he loved a girl when he was younger. And that the war was not only something he needed to help in, but a way to prove to himself that he could possibly be worthy of that girl's love."

"I personally think that the girl made the right decision, getting away from him. He's so mean and grumpy."

Polly shook her head. Her final laughs of the ride escaped her mouth. The reason for them being final was unknown to the two women.

Y/n fell asleep, and Polly went back to her book. Tommy joined them again, refusing to apologize. He saw Y/n and admitted she was beautiful, although he would never deem someone as beautiful or even more beautiful than the lost princess who owned his heart.

The reason of Polly's laughter being the last of the ride was being shouted by John. He told his family how they had the wrong papers and needed to hide away in the baggage car before they were booted off the train. Tommy went to wake Y/n, earning himself a shocked punch in the jaw. After he collected himself, he rushed Y/n to said car, only causing her curiosity to grow.

This was the last time she trusted a stranger claiming they could supply her with a ride to London. And they were only around forty minutes away!

"Alright, will someone please explain to me, what the fuck is going on?"

"Well, Y/n/n, Tommy and Arthur here decided to get the wron-" Slap! "Wrong car! Now, we are um.. moving cars! You shouldn't have to sit in there worth all those filthy commoners. And- wait what's that sound?" John didn't even finish his sentence before he noticed something was wrong. Y/n and the others heard it too.

Before anyone could do anything, the train was jerked forward and the door to the dining car was ripped off. The other half of the train faded into the winter background. Everyone had fallen over, Tommy landing on Y/n with a large box in his arms.

"Get off of me!!"

He sighed and threw off the case, pulling Y/n up. She mimicked him as she brushed off the imaginary dirt from her clothing. It reminded him of his Y/n, if only he realized Y/n/n was not actually the mysterious girl's real name.

"Uh Tommy.."

"What is it now Ada?"

"Someone's um...flambeed our engine."

"What!?" Tommy pushed over to where Ada was looking. It indeed looked like sabotage. He pulled off his coat and climbed to the front of the train. Sparks and coals were flying everywhere. It was burning hot and no one was driving the train. They would need to jump off.

He noticed the bridge for the railroad tracks was broken in half. It would cause their deaths if they were to continue in any of the cars, or even in the train itself.

First, his mission was to separate the car him and his family were in from the front two. After telling his family of the plan to escape, he hopped back to the part connecting the cars. It was somehow frozen over, so he demanded a tool to break the ice. No tools worked, he was tempted to just get up and find one himself. Luckily, Y/n saved the day, handing him a dynamite and winking.

"That'll work."

Once they were safe and off the train, into the snow, Y/n laughed. It made Tommy's heart warm. Again, the warmness didn't last long. Tommy told himself that she wasn't actually the princess, and he was saving his heart for the real one. The chances of finding her were slim, and he knew it.

"Tommy?"

"Yes Y/n?"

"Promise me we'll still be friends after I become queen."

"I promise. Promise me you'll invite me and my family to the palace?"

"My family and I."

Tommy turned to the princess and gave her a short glare. She only corrected her grammar when she was being a form of somewhat serious mixed with worry. The fact that she doubted his loyalty to her in their friendship hurt him, but he understood. The royal family already had trust issues, and he didn't plan on giving the princess more.

"What would happen if I were to... maybe leave England?"

"I would journey with you, Y/n. To all ends of the earth. No matter how crazy the adventure may seem."

He watched the smile find it's way onto her face. A similar smile appearing on his in response. She didn't reply for what seemed like years. That was until she hopped off the tree branch that posed as a two person seat.

"I would do the same for you, Thomas Shelby. For even just one adventure with you is the only adventure I could possibly dream of."

...

Now on their way to the cottage of Helena Williams, Ada tried her best to train Y/n. She was teaching her posture, showing her how to walk like a lady. It wasn't going to well. The book tactic didn't work, Y/n dropping it off her head and into the dusty path multiple times.

Pol had even given Y/n a new dress. It was a sight any man would love to see. The color matched her eyes and her hair was styled in a way- well really everything about her look acted in a way that made the dress seem like it was made specifically for her.

She looked more and more like the princess. Thomas refused to admit it though. In his eyes, no one could ever make him feel the same way about them as he did about Y/n. There was a chance she was still alive, and Tommy wanted to be the one to find her. He would take the reward money and set off on an adventure to all the places Y/n told him she wanted to explore. London was first, as Y/n's grandmother lived there and waited for her granddaughter.

All Tommy had left of Y/n was his memories and the music box that her grandma gave her before they escaped. He knew it could be the key to finding the real princess. If only he could open it.

"Tommy?"

He grunted. Tommy was in no mood to speak.

"Are you sure I have a chance of being the princess?"

'No. Your chances are nonexistent, love.' "Yes. I believe you might be her. Just maybe." He let the lies escape his mouth.

"I guess that's enough to give me some form of confidence." She went back to her training, this time actually doing better. She mastered the wave and walk, perfected the bow and fake smile. She even knew how to dance.

They arrived at the cottage and Polly rushed to Helena. The two women shared a hug, it was much need with the years they spent apart. Helena saw Tommy and walked to him, pinching his cheeks while mumbling something about not seeing him since he was a wee lad.

"And who might this be?" She was done greeting the Shelbys, now raising and eyebrow at their guest. "Another Shelby?"

"No ma'am. I'm Y/n/n."

"Helena, this is someone we brought to see if she's the princess."

"Oh but... come right in!"

Helena sat down and poured cups of tea. She had a Russian accent and a high pitched voice. Her hair was short and blond, poofy and moving every time she moved her head. She had curves that complimented her body, and her purple dress only made it better.

"You certainly do look like Y/n...but so did many of the other girls." She inhaled and sipped her tea. "Where were you born?"

"At the Buckingham Palace."

"Correct! And how does Y/n like her tea?"

"I don't like tea. Just hot water and lemon."

"Good!"

Some time past, and Y/n was answering the questions honestly, giving answers that were correct.

"Finally, you may find this an impertinent question, but indulge me. How did you escape during the siege of the palace?"

It was the one question Tommy knew she couldn't answer. If she got this wrong, she would never meet the queen and he would never get the reward. It was game over. Well, until she opened her mouth for a response that made him rethink everything.

"There... was a boy... He opened a wall, and I kissed him. He was my friend..or at least I think... He.. no. That's ridiculous, walls opening?"

Tommy's jaw dropped. He stopped pacing and stared at the girl. He knew she couldn't see him, but he didn't care. It was really her. The girl he fell in love with and was waiting to meet. The reward didn't matter to him anymore, for his reward was sitting right in front of him.

"So...is she a L/n?" Polly was the first to speak up.

"Oh well, she answered every question!"

"You hear that my dear?! You did it!" Arthur picked up Y/n and spun her around. The Shelby family cheering with joy. Y/n even let a few giggles of her own come out of her mouth. "So, when do we see the empress?"

"I'm afraid you don't." The family stopped cheering.

"Come again?"

"The empress simply won't allow it." Upon seeing their annoyed and sad faces, she smirked. "Oh! Do you like the ballet? The Empress and I see them every time, they preform in the Kingsley Room. You should check the place out, the empress loves to sit in the top rows." She winked and walked off with her tray of tea.

"...Anyone want to go watch some ballet?"

...

Y/n ripped and ripped at her paper. She was nervous, and the ripping only proved her point. Tommy tried to stop her, taking the paper from her, but she kept getting it back and tearing more pieces off. Tommy hadn't told her that she really was the princess, he was saving the reveal for her grandmother to tell her.

That unfortunately, did not happen in the way he expected. After the show, the empress refused to see Tommy or his family. She turned them away and explained how she was done hurting. Calling the guards was something she had to do when Tommy broke his way into the vip section to get her attention.

He shouted at the empress. He demanded that she at least look at Y/n. He told her that he was in the castle when it all happened, and how he was the one who helped them escape. "I've heard of you Thomas Shelby. You and your gang. You will quit looking for my granddaughter..if she's even alive. All you men saying you've found her...I'm done hurting. My heart has had enough."

Not long after that, she called in security. They threw Tommy out of the room. He thought the surprises were over, but there sat Y/n with a red face and puffy eyes. "You! You used me! You just wanted to get that poor woman's money, didn't you? I'm done with this!" She stormed off, leaving the Shelby man in his own regrets.

No. He would not just sit around and cry. He was Thomas Fucking Shelby. He stood up and raced outside. The empress was sitting in the car, waiting for her driver. Tommy took the opportunity and pushed the driver out of the way, climbing into the driver's seat. He sped down the road, ignoring the empress' demands of slowing down and stopping.

He looked into the mirror, "Sorry ma'am, I'm afraid I can't do that." She gasped and spewed insults. He didn't slow down, only going full speed. "I'm not going to stop until you listen to me!"

"Fine!"

The car halted with a jerk. Tommy got out and slammed the door, opening the empress' on the other side. He pulled out the music box from his coat. "Recognize this?"

"W-where did you get that, boy?"

"You should know, I told you the truth after all. I was the boy who helped you guys escape. Y/n/n really is Y/n. I knew as soon as she told the story of her fleeing. I love her and I can't stand to see her suffer, so please. Just go talk to her for once. If she's not her, you can throw me in jail for all I care. I don't want a reward, I just want to see her smile."

The empress tilted her head at Tommy's determination. The fire in his soul and heart that made his love for Y/n indestructible. She could see the anger and hurt in his eyes. The same look she had in hers when she turned him down. He denied the reward she had offered, most men would not.

"Alright. But if she's not Y/n, expect my guards to be at your doorstep."

...

'Knock Knock Knock'

"Go away Thomas."

'Knock Knock'

"I thought I told you to-" She stopped packing and opened the door to find the empress smiling at her. "Oh, I'm sorry.. I thought you were-"

"Thomas Shelby? I'm not dear, but I would like to speak to you."

"Me?"

"Yes. You." The woman walked over to the chair in front of the vanity, taking out the small box. "You are Y/n right?"

"Y/n/n. I'm not the princess, I'm sorry."

"Ah. What a shame. I thought I'd be with her in London..."

"Wait!" Y/n was fiddling with her necklace. It caught the woman's attention when she turned around.

"What is that, dear? Come here." Y/n did as she was told and sat down. The woman grabbed her necklace and read it. "Together in London..." Her eyes sparkled as she turned to Y/n. She took the necklace and unlocked the box, a melody playing softly.

"Hear this song and remember

Soon you'll be

home with me

once upon a December"

The woman joined in singing with Y/n, crying and wrapping her arms around her. "Oh Y/n. My Y/n."

It was a sweet moment. However, the women could not see Tommy as he stood outside, blowing a kiss to Y/n's room. His brothers and sister asked him if he was sure. He said yes, and started on his journey back to Birmingham.

...

"It's beautiful grandma!"

"Yes my darling...It is..."

"What's wrong?"

"Well Y/n...somethings are also beautiful. Like the love between a princess and a bet maker."

Y/n scoffed and rolled her eyes. "He's not like how he was when we were kids. He's probably enjoying spending all of his reward money on whores and alcohol." She was dressed in a crown and fancy dress, her hair done like she had imagined. She was living the life she was meant to live, and the man she thought she loved was probably living the one he wanted.

"...He didn't take the reward money, my love."

"He didn't?"

"No. He said he just wanted to see you smile."

"I guess I was wrong about him..."

"Y/n. Go after him. While you still can."

Y/n nodded at her grandmother's words. She was about to head out to find him before Pooka ran off into the maze behind the palace. Y/n groaned and searched for her dog. The maze was...off. It sent chills and uneasy feelings to Y/n. She started to notice it. The walls would close behind her, blocking her way out and others' ways in.

Less than twenty minutes later, Y/n was greeted by Rasputin. She thought he was dead. He was. Well, somewhat. His body was decaying, limbs popping off and acid bubbling in his stomach. He was falling apart yet still aching to finish his curse and kill Y/n.

Rasputin threatened her and mocked her. He brought up the curse, refreshing Y/n's memory on the matter. And when she didn't respond the way he wanted, he had some of his spiritual minions claw and bite at her dress, tearing shreds off the once beautiful gown.

"I am not afraid of you!"

"I can fix that!" He growled loudly. "Care for a little swim..under the ice?!!"

A green light flashed from the glass his hands, the bridge crumbling on the side Y/n was on. She was falling, and her crown had already fallen off into the freezing water. Before she could fall herself, Tommy had appeared, his jacket off and his face red. He grabbed her hands and pulled her up with a groan.

"If we live through this-" She groaned as well. "Remind me to thank you."

"You can thank me later."

"How enchanting! Together again, for the last time!" Rasputin sent a cursed stone Pegasus flying Tommy's way, picking him up and bucking him off into a part of the bridge that stood up on it's own.

"Tommy!" She was halfway over the edge, only her arms and head showing. Y/n was struggling to pull herself onto the bridge, the struggle growing more intense when she cried for Tommy. He grabbed a metal rod and was fighting off the stone statue.

Rasputin walked to Y/n, grabbing her by the part of her ponytail that touched her neck. He lifted her slightly, "Do svidaniya, your highness." The bridge section that was hanging underneath her fell. "Finally! The last L/n dead!" She screamed but caught a grip onto the remaining bridge in time. Tommy watched her, a newfound courage taking over, his strength coming back to him as he fought off the cursed statue.

The sorcerer was about to kick her hands off the bridge, when Pooka bit his ankle. Pooka and Rasputin were pretty much playing tug o' war with Rasputin's legs. More of the bridge Y/n was hanging onto fell, and she grabbed for the only thing she could. She was now hanging over icy water, clinging to a metal rod that was stuck in the side bridge.

He watched Pooka tumble away when he kicked him off his leg. When he looked back, Y/n was nowhere in sight. A splash sounded and the water rippled. "Yes!"

"No! Y/n!" Tommy raced to the water, preparing to dive. The Pegasus had other plans. Darting into him and shoving him to the other side of the bridge.

"Long live the L/ns!" Rasputin cheered.

"Right!" He kept laughing, opening his eyes and turning his head to the voice. Y/n stood her ground. "I couldn't have said it better myself!" She ran at him and tackled him to the ground. She was wrestling him for the source of his power; the glass vile-like-thing.

He pushed her off of him, sending more minions after her. Pooka saved the day once more, biting it out of his hands and rolling it to Y/n. She stomped on it, causing the Pegasus to break into rocks. One of the rocks hit Tommy's head, knocking him unconscious. She gasped before turning to Rasputin with an angered expression.

"This is for Tommy!" She stomped on the vile. Red light glowed from it.

"Give it back!"

"This is for my family!" She rolled it backwards with her foot and stomped on it another time.

Rasputin tugged on the bottom her dress. "I'll tear you to pieces!"

"And this. This is for you." She stomped on it one final time. The vile exploded and the red light flashed. Both Y/n and the sorcerer were blast backwards. He started to melt, disappearing into nothing.

Tommy woke back up and searched for Y/n. When he saw her, he spun her around, kissing her before he set her back down. She giggled and kissed him again. He found his princess, and she found her commoner.

...

"And on the boat back to Birmingham, I kissed her over and over."

"Ew! Gross papa! You didn't have to tell us those details!"

Tommy chuckled at his 5 year old son's disgusted expressions. His daughter, Nevaeh, was nothing like Charlie. She simply smiled and clapped a the ending of the story. Her brother had heard it every year, and this was the first time the 2 year old girl got to hear it for herself.

Y/n walked into the room, smiling at her children and husband. Seeing Charlie's face was all she needed to see to know Tommy had told their story.

"Alright. Off to bed now, you've got tea with your Gran tomorrow. Be on your best behavior and remember to be formal." She waited and smiled at her children's confused faces. "I'm kidding. But seriously, please behave for your Grandma."

"Oh it's okay! Nana won't care! She loves us!"

"Yes, while that may be true, you still need to listen to your mother, prince Charlie." Tommy tucked his firstborn into his bed. Going to his other child, he whispered something into her ear.

"Mommy?"

"Yes my love?"

"Can you sing us that song? December or something?"

So that's what Tommy said..."Of course dearest, only if you two agree to sleep afterwards."

They nodded and lied down. Tommy walked around Y/n, kissing her before sitting on the chair next to the door. Y/n sang the kids the lullaby-like melody from her childhood. When the song finished, she noticed they were asleep.

"Goodnight, my little goblins." She turned to find Tommy asleep on the chair as well. She giggled to herself. "Goodnight to my little and not so little goblins, I guess."

Y/n grabbed her husband and carried him to their shared bedroom, struggling, but managing to do so. She was now Queen and she was glad that she had her peasant to rule alongside her.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

3K 113 18
RE-WRITTEN As your being fostered it just so happens to be your life changing experience Finally! A rewrite oh my views favourite books of mine! Pl...
1.6K 75 9
It was you from the moment we met. *SLOW UPDATES* I have no update schedule as my main priority at this time is college. Thank you for your support...
336K 4.9K 49
Well..... READ IT LIMELIGHTS!!! Update: I was really young when I wrote this so the grammar is gonna be bad, Im working on it don't come at me!! Im...
990K 9.8K 102
Cover by: @sweaterxxxweather **ALL OF MY CONTENT WAS WRITTEN WHEN I WAS YOUNGER. SO THEY CAN BE VERY CRINGEY AND POORLY DONE. SO BARE WITH ME CAUSE I...