ใ€Žjust a normal psychic | k. s...

By oofus_bxtchhh

๐Ÿ’—โš ๏ธ๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’•๐’–๐’”: ๐’–๐’๐’…๐’†๐’“ ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’—๐’š ๐’†๐’…๐’Š๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ!โš ๏ธ๐Ÿ’— ส•โŽฬฏอกโŽส”เผ„ y/n l/n is back at Japan again meeting wi... More

o n e ๐Ÿฎ
t w o ๐Ÿฐ
t h r e e ๐Ÿก
f o u r ๐Ÿฎ
f i v e ๐Ÿฐ
s i x ๐Ÿก
s e v e n ๐Ÿฎ
e i g h t ๐Ÿฐ
n i n e ๐Ÿก
t e n ๐Ÿฎ
e l e v e n ๐Ÿฐ
t w e l v e๐Ÿก
f o u r t e e n ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’—
f i f t e e n ๐Ÿฐ
แตƒแต˜แต—สฐแต’สณ'หข โฟแต’แต—แต‰
Hi
Life update!

t h i r t e e n ๐Ÿฎ

3.4K 119 89
By oofus_bxtchhh

A/N: HOLY MOTHER SHIT TY FOR 300 READS!!! It's been only a few days getting 200 reads and now 300? for this chapter, i'll have a crossover chapter with SEVEN DEADLY SINS! I have something to say before i start this chapter, first i'm going back to school which means the updates would be slower than usual and second, I have an idea of making a King (harlequin) x reader but idk if i should. Anyways once again, thank you so much and without further ado, let's start this chapter.

____________________________________

Y/N's POV:

Today, i decided to give Sai-chan a visit. It's the weekend and well i have nothing to do since my parents are out as usual. I made it to Saiki's house. I rang the doorbell and waited. Then a young woman answered the door, it's Saiki's Mum.

"Hello, who are you?" Saiki's mum asked rather confused.
"Mrs. Saiki it's me, Y/N and i came here to visit Kusuo." I gave her a smile in return.
"Y/N-chan! good to see you again!" She opened the gate and she reached out to hug me. I hugged her back too.
"You too Mrs. Saiki." We both pulled away.
" You can just call me Kurumi, Y/N-chan." Mrs.Saiki let me in into their house. I took off both of my shoes and we both walk to the living room.
"Please sit down Y/N-chan, i'll let Kuu-chan know you're here." I nodded while she went upstairs.

*****

"He said that you can go to his room, i'll make something to eat for both of you." Mrs. Saiki came back with a smile on her face.
"Thank you for the hospitality Mrs.Saiki!" I bowed at her and i went upstairs to meet with Sai-chan. He was sitting on his chair looking bored as usual.

"Hey Sai-chan, how are you?" He looked at me with his dull expression.
"Kay, i came here because well i've been watching this anime lately but i wanna watched it with you. It's called seven deadly sins, you'll like it." I gave him a smile.
"Ok then i don't care." He replied with a flat monotone. I got my laptop ready and i set up the anime. We both positioned ourselves to his bed (damn that sounded wrong so, don't make it dirty) and i got his blanket since it's cold.
"Are you ready Sai-chan?" I asked him with my best encouraging voice but as usual, he gave me a nod. I pressed the enter button and we both started to watch seven deadly sin.

*time skip brought to you by Meliodas being a pervert he is*

As the anime goes, i felt myself being sleepy after watching 4 episodes. My eyelids are getting heavy. I let out a yawn escape my lips. Sai-chan looked at me.

"Feeling sleepy?" He asked while petting my soft h/l, h/c hair. I nodded. I then landed my head on his shoulder and i felt myself being pulled into the darkness.

*****

The next thing that happened is that i woke up in the middle of a grassy meadow. I got up as i groaned my head in pain. I scanned my surroundings and i saw Sai-chan sitting next to me. I sighed in relief.

"Where are we Sai-chan?" I asked him. But he was quiet.
"Sai-chan? Where are we? Did you teleported us or something?" Still no response.
"Saiki? SAIKI? KUSUO!" I yelled at him but he didn't said a word. I groaned in annoyance.
"Ok this is getting annoying, where in the hell are we?" I asked him in a serious tone. He looked at me.

'We're inside of your computer.' He simply and calmly replied telepatically. What? NANI!?!
"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT INSIDE OF MY COMPUTER?!?" I yelled at him.
'Please stop yelling and let me explain.' I zipped my mouth and i'm ready to whatever explanation he's gonna tell me.

'So when you fell asleep on my shoulder, Mum came in my room and told me about my limiters being malfunctioned and well i tried fixing it. But i accidentally made us teleported to seven deadly sins which is the anime we're watching.' He explained it telepatically.
'So wait, we get to meet THE actual SEVEN DEADLY SINS???' I thought excitedly.
'Yes we can get to meet them.' He replied but then i squealed in excitement.
'OH MY GOD HOLT SHIT SHIT SHIT AHHHSHSHSHGDEGCGBILRHVFJKCXSAQWERGW...' Well my mind can't process the excitement.
'Calm down Y/N, i can't even read your mind properly.' Sai-chan asnwered.
'Am i dreaming?' My eyes are filled with excitement.
'No this is actually happening for real.' Sai-chan simply replied.

"Hello but who are you?" A new voice came which made me flinched. A tall, giant woman was there holding a giant, wooden hammer. Her purple eyes fixed on me and Sai-chan and she had a brunette brown hair in pigtails.
"I'm Y/N and this is Saiki, where are we and how did you find us?" I asked trying to keep my cool to Diane. AHHH seeing her in person is cooler than i thought.
"You're in a middle of the meadow and while i was walking around the area, i heard yelling and that's how i find you. Would you like to go to the tavern with me?" I looked at Saiki with sparkles at my e/c eyes.
'Can we go, pretty pwease?' (cringyyyy) I asked him like a little kid does. Sai-chan sighed and nodded i nodded back at Diane.
"Great now follow me." Diane gave us a smile and we followed her.

* at ze boar hat lel*

"Captain! I found some very strange people!" Diane yelled outside while we're waiting to a medieval looking building. Then a short, blonde haired dude went up to us. It's Meliodas. I can feel myself about to explode.
"Yo! I am Meliodas, the captain of the seven deadly sins!" His voice was happy and cheery.
"I-I'm Y/N and this i-is S-S-Saiki." My voice was trembling and well i can't keep my cool. Sai-chan looked at the short boy.
"Nice to meet you Y/N and Saiki!" Meliodas shook our hands. HOLY SHIT AHHHHHH FUFUFFUUFUUUUUUUUU.
"Come in!" Me, Saiki and Meliodas went inside. There are the other sins. But there isn't Merlin and Escanor. But still meeting with the sins is my dream come true.

"Hey, i'm Ban the fox sin of greed!" He gave me a fist bump.
"Hi! I'm King, the sin of sloth." The child looking fairy is sitting on his green, big pillow.
"I'm Gother, the sin of lust." He then striked a pose.
"The one that you met outside is Diane, the sin of envy." Meliodas explained.
"And i'm Meliodas, the sin of wrath." OH MY FUUU-

And before i realized it, i fainted.

Saiki's POV:

'OH MY FUUU-' I heard Y/N's thoughts. But then all of a sudden, she started to fall. The people around us started to worry about her. Before she hit herself in the floor, i manage to catch her in time. I sighed in relief.

"What the hell happened to her all of a sudden?" The one he calls himself Ban asked.
"She fainted from excitement." I simply replied.
"Excitement? Was she excited to meet us?" The midget looking kid who is King floats around while laying on his green pillow.
" Yes. She was." I carried her body bridal style.
"Really?" A another midget looking kid who is Meliodas asked in curiosity.
"Yes now do you know any rooms i can carry her?" I asked Meliodas.
"Yep upstairs, we have extra rooms up there." I nodded.
"I hope she'll be alright." A unfamiliar voice called out. I looked where the voice came and it was a girl who looked the same age as Y/N. She has a silver, long hair flowing down, her blue eyes fixed oh Y/N's body with a concern. Who is she again?
"Who are you?" I asked the girl.
"She's Elizabeth and she's the poster girl in this tavern." Meliodas came up to her and started squeezing her breast. Elizabeth's face turned red from the embarrassment. I'm surprised that she didn't kicked him or anything at him being a pervert. Meliodas continues doing his perverted thing to Elizabeth while i bring Y/N upstairs.

Damn Y/N, i never knew that you'll faint from all this. I'll try to get us back home but my limiter is malfunctioning. I need to fixed it. But for now, Y/N is my number one priority. I lay her body to the comfortable beds that they have. Well i'll just let her rest while i'll try to figure out how to get home.

Meliodas's POV: (Didn't see that one coming)

Those two are very strange looking people. One they dress weird and two, there is something about the pink-haired guy that makes him stand out. I sense something at him like he has some kind of magical abilities. Y/N well i don't detect anything about her but why is she excited to see me and the sins? The pink-haired guy went downstairs and he looks like he's going outside.

"Oi! Where you going?" I asked him. He turned around and gave me a cold stare.
"Some business." He walked out of the shop. I wonder what business he's doing? Well i'll go check on Y/N in case she's fine. I went to one of the extra room and Y/N was there, lying down peacefully. Suddenly, i heard the sheets move and when i turned around, Y/N was awake.

"W-what happened?" I came up to her.
"You fainted all of a sudden and the pink guy caught your fall and he carried you here."
"By the way, he has a name it's Saiki use it." Y/N returned a smile at me.
"Ok so Saiki also went outside to do some business." When i finished the part, Y/N scanned the room.
"Where did he go?" She asked me seriously.
"Some business he said. But in the meantime, you'll get to hangout here for a while." I can see Y/N's e/c eyes sparkle. She then nodded and i left the room.

*****

So far, having Y/N around isn't bad after all. She did get along with Ban and King pretty quickly. Me and Y/N had a conversation too. I can see Elizabeth talking to Hawk. I then came up to them.

"So what are you guys talking about?"
"Elizabeth is jealous." Hawk smirked as Elizabeth flustered.
"N-n-no i-it's not l-like that Sir M-M-Meliodas!" Her face reddens even more.
"Don't be! You would always be always be the best!" I started squishing her soft, bouncy breast. Y/N chuckled at me while Hawk always protects Elizabeth from me.
"Yep the usual pervert." Y/N chuckled. I'm a pervert?

Suddenly, Saiki walked back in with a tired expression on his face.

"Yo! Welcome back, let's have some ale!"I noticed Y/N is been drinking.
"Yeah Sai-chan, this stuff is great!" Y/N chugged a cup. Before she can finished it, Saiki grabbed the cup away from her.
"Hey! give it back!" She then whined like a kid and started pounding on his chest. Saiki sighed in annoyance.
"Stop it before you get drunk." Saiki spoke to her in a monotone voice.
"I've been drunk before ok? And this stuff is great just saying, i wanna bring it home!" Y/N started to laugh a bit.
"You're already drunk so please, stop it." He then grabbed Y/N and carried her from his shoulders.
"Hey! Let meh goooo!..." She then starts to mumble the rest of her words. He walked out again while carrying Y/N. Wonder what they're talking about.

Saiki's POV:

Ok so i figured it out how to get home but i need to use my powers without my limiters. I dragged Y/N outside so i can talk to her.

"Y/N we're going home now, i know how to get back us ho-"
"No i don't wanna leave!" Y/N still drunk.
"Y/N we have to. Think about our friends, and family, don't you think they would miss us?" I tried to sound reasurring but Y/N wont stop being stubborn. Well i'll use force if i have too.

I came back to where the sins are. I cleared my throat and everyone looked at me.

"We are going to leave and we'll never coming back here ever." I left the room while everyone was speechless. I do heard their thoughts but best to ignore them. I carried Y/N bridal style and i teleported where we first came. I used all my powers to send us back to the real world.

The thing went too fast that i didn't realized that we are back at the real world. Y/N still sleeping on my arm then mum came in.

"Kuu-chan, are you and Y/N dating?" Wait what? The hell no no no no no n-
"No we are not, now get my limiters fixed." She nodded and left the room. One second later, she came back in.
"Kuu-chan, why does your room smell like beer" No reason mum just leave it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 6.4K 17
โ€ข Saiki Kusuo x Female Reader โ€ข ฮจโ€ขฮจ โแดกแด‡'สŸสŸ สŸแด‡แด› ๊œฐแด€แด›แด‡ แด…แด‡แด„ษชแด…แด‡ แดษด แด›สœแด€แด›, ๊œฑแด€ษชแด‹ษช แด‹แดœ๊œฑแดœแด.โž โ™ง ยป โ€ข (L/N) (Y/N), one of the newest students to join the infamous...
14.5K 293 11
Saiki Kusuo is your average high school psychic. In his quest to be the most average student at school, he works tirelesly to avoid all his troubleso...
203K 6.3K 34
Y/N L/N is an intelligent, and powerful girl. She wasn't a blue blood or any of a sort, but she lived a good life. She was isolated from the world fo...
3.9K 215 10
"I CAN'T LIKE HER, CAN I?" โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ You're the psychics sister, over all average. Being an obvious contrast to your brother Kusuo. When the most perfect...