•*{Home}*• TWDG X Reader (Sea...

By iL0vegames

"We'll find a home." "I hope your right Clementine.." After the blood at Mccarroll ranch, you, Clementine and... More

Chapter One - The Trap.
Chapter Two - Welcome To Ericson.
Chapter Three - Game Night.
Chapter Four - Hunting Trip. (Louis Choice) {Part 1}
Chapter Four - Fishing Trip. (Violet Choice){Part 1}
Chapter Five - Broken And Stolen. (Louis Choice) {Part 2}
Chapter Five - Broken And Stolen. (Violet Choice) {Part 2}
Chapter Six - Happy Safe Place. (Louis Choice){Part 3}
Chapter Six - Happy Safe Place. (Violet Choice){Part 3}
Chapter Seven - Broken Promises, Broken Lies. (Louis Choice){Part 4} EP 1 END
Chapter Seven - Broken Promises, Broken Lies. (Violet Choice){Part 4} EP 1 END
Chapter Eight - Unfinished Page. (Louis Choice) {Part 5} [EP 2 START]
Chapter Eight - Unfinished Page. (Violet Choice) {Part 5} [EP 2 START]
Chapter Nine - Someone Old, Someone New. (Louis Choice) {Part 6}
Chapter Nine - Someone Old, Someone New. (Violet Choice) {Part 6}
Chapter Ten- The Whisperer.
Chapter Eleven - Planning To Protect. (Louis Choice) {Part 7}
Chapter Eleven - Planning To Protect. (Violet Choice) {Part 7}
Chapter Twelve - You Can Trust Me. (Louis Choice) {Part 8}
Chapter Twelve - You Can Trust Me. (Violet Choice) {Part 8}
Chapter Fourteen - Let's Make A Plan (Louis Choice) {Part 9}
Chapter Fourteen - Let's Make A Plan (Violet Choice) {Part 9}
Chapter Fifteen - Feelings 💕 (Louis Choice) {Part 10}
Chapter Fifteen - Feelings 💕 (Violet Choice) {Part 10}
Chapter Fifteen - Feelings 💕 (Clem Choice) {Part 1}
Chapter Sixteen - Caught (Louis Choice) {Part 11} [EP 2 END]
Chapter Sixteen - Caught (Violet Choice) {Part 11} [EP 2 END]
Chapter Sixteen - Caught (Clem Choice) {Part 2} [EP 2 END]
Chapter Seventeen - Demanding Directions (Louis Choice) {Part 12} [EP 3 START]
Chapter Seventeen - Demanding Directions (Violet Choice) {Part 12} [EP 3 START]
Chapter Seventeen - Demanding Directions (Clem Choice) {Part 3} [EP 3 START]
Chapter Eighteen - Familar Face (Louis Choice) {Part 13}
Chapter Eighteen - Familar Face (Violet Choice) {Part 13}
Chapter Eighteen - Familar Face (Clem Choice) {Part 4}
Chapter Nineteen - Anger Management (Louis Choice) {Part 14}
Chapter Nineteen - Anger Management (Violet Choice) {Part 14}
Chapter Nineteen - Anger Management (Clem Choice) {Part 5}
Chapter Twenty - A Walk In Their Shoes (Louis Choice) {Part 15}
Chapter Twenty - A Walk In Their Shoes (Violet Choice) {Part 15}
Chapter Twenty - A Walk In Their Shoes (Clem Choice) {Part 6}
Chapter Twenty One - Three Eyes. (Louis Choice) {Part 16}
Chapter Twenty One - Three Eyes (Violet Choice) {Part 16}
Chapter Twenty One - Three Eyes (Clem Choice) {Part 7}

Chapter Thirteen - Searching

1.4K 44 7
By iL0vegames

I began to look in every area to find the barbed wire, I sighed and looked at my right shoulder, my hand that was holding it was basically red. I sighed and continued to look around, though I was feeling a bit tired, probably because of the loss of blood. Ruby walked up to me and frowned.

"(Y/N).. how's your arm?" She asked, I sighed and gave her a reassuring smile.

"I'm okay, don't worry about me.." I told, though she didn't really seemed fazed.

"Here, let me see it.." Ruby offered, I nodded and pulled my shirt away and revealed the injury, I't was still bleeding but not badly. When the air touched it though, I cringed a bit. Ruby sighed and looked at it.

"I feel like your always the one that ends up gettin' hurt." She chuckled, she frowned.

"Yeah, this needs to get patched up.. we gotta find that barbed wire.. and quick-"

"Then get looking!" Mitch yelled from across the room as he searched near a shelf. Ruby glared and scoffed, I covered up my arm.

"Keep pressure on it, alright?" Ruby added, she began searching near the plant boxes. I nodded and held my arm, putting on pressure. I walked over to Mitch's area, noticing a closet. I looked over to him.

"Did you check this closet?" I asked, pointing to it, Mitch nodded.

"Yeah, it's locked." He replied, continuing to search.

"We need something to pry it open then.. like.." I looked over and noticed a crowbar on a far shelf. I walked over and grabbed it, I smiled then walked over to Mitch.

"I think we can pry it open with this." I showed him, he nodded in agreement.

"Yeah. Here, I'll do it." He offered, I nodded and handed it to him. He walked over to the cabinet and pried the bar in between the door, with a strong pull the door opened, revealing the barbed wire that was inside.

"Knew it, there's tons in here." I smiled, Ruby walked over and nodded.

"This should keep the raiders from climbing our walls." Ruby spoke, confidently. I nodded, giving her a small grin.

"You bet. Nice catch (Y/N)." Mitch added, I gave him a nod. Though, I was a bit shocked that he complimented me. He then noticed the bags of fertilizer on the ground and smirked.

"Hey, we can use these!" He pointed at the fertilizer and I raised an eyebrow.

"Uhh.. how?" I asked, confused. He gave me a grin.

"We can make bombs out of these." He explained, my eyes widened.

"Woah really? You learn something everyday I guess..." I chuckled, looking at the fertilizer.

"Yeah, it's uh.. something I used to do back home." He replied, Ruby sighed and rolled her eyes.

"He used to blow shut up. That's why he's at troubled youth." She spoke, Mitch smiled with confidence.

"Guilty." He confirmed, I chuckled.

"What else do we need for them? Surely the fertilizer isn't enough.." I asked, he began walking as he explained.

"Well, duh. I just need propane and something to create a spark, and we'll have ourselves and nice little homemade explosive." He added, walking around and checking the rest of the room. I nodded and began looking around myself. I noticed something behind a shelf, It looked like a door.

"Hey, this shelf is blocking the door.. what's in here?" I asked, Mitch turned and walked over, looking at the door.

"I think it's a science lab, maybe there's propane in there.." He walked up to the shelf and began to push it, I moved to help but Ruby got to it first. Soon enough the door was revealed and we could get inside. I opened the door and looked around, when the sound of a walker startled me, I quickly moved out of the way before it could grab me. I took a few deep breaths to calm myself down. My hand held my knife, and Ruby and Mitch quickly ran in to see what was going on.

"What's going on! You alright?" Ruby asked, panicked. Mitch sighed.

"We had a scare.. Thats all." Mitch explained, I nodded. I put my knife away and looked at Ruby, who was starting at the walker in shock. She slowly moved closer. I held my arm again and walked up to her.

"D-Did you know her..?" I asked, standing next to her. She nodded, I looked over to finally get a good look at the walker. It was stuck to the fence due to a zip tie, and it's lower half was completely gone, probably due to the plants using it for fertilizer. It continued to try to grab us, but couldn't reach.

"Ms. Martin... our nurse at the school.. she stayed.. when all the others left.. god.. she looks.." Ruby explained, my heart sank. I looked at Ruby, and she looked extremely hurt by this.

"You can barley recognize her.. she looks just like the others.." She added, I frowned.

"I'm.. so sorry Ruby.. I'm sure she was a great person..." I reassured her, Ruby began to tear up a bit.

"I-I just wish.. I could make her.. look like she used too.." She tired away and wiped her tears. She turned around and looked at Ms. Martin again.

"One day.. we came out looking for food.. walkers, attacked us.. thought we could fight them off, but there was too many.. Ms. Martin told us to run.. so we did. " Ruby began, I nodded. Though I began to feel a bit drowsy, I shook it off.

"She thought me to patch people up.. stitching, local anesthetics, painkillers, fever reducers.." She continued, she then turned to me.

"I don't think I can.. take.. care of her.. could you..? I'm.. sorry.." She asked, turning away as tears rolled down her face. I nodded and turned to Ms. Martin. I pulled out my knife, and took in a deep breath, raised it, then plunged it into her head, killing her. I slowly put my knife away and looked at Ruby.

"Ruby.. are you-.." Suddenly the wave of exhaustion hit me like a wall and I leaned against the wall behind me as support. Ruby quickly ran up to me.

"(Y/N)..! Are you alright!" She asked, holding onto me for support.

"Y-Yeah.. just really.. exhausted all of a sudden.." I explained, Ruby sighed.

"I knew they shouldn't have brought you along! You have plenty of injuries as it is!" She mumbled, I shook my head.

"It okay Ruby.. I just was stubborn and wanted to be useful.. I just need to rest a bit.." I explained, she slowly helped guide me to the corner garden so I could sit. I sighed and held my shoulder. Ruby looked at me in worry.

"Here, sir here.. we'll find the stuff and get you back to the school really quickly (Y/N).." Ruby told, I nodded. She began to look herself for anything that we could need. I looked beside me and noticed a small venus flytrap in a small pot. 'I wonder how this has lived for so long?' I thought, I grabbed the pot and smiled. 'Aj will like it though.. it might make him feel better..' I smiled. I began to look around the room when I noticed something on the shelf next to me, I quickly grabbed it and looked at it in confusion. 'What is this thing..' I looked up at Mitch who was looking through shelves.

"Hey Mitch? Do you know what this is?" I asked, holding up the weird object. He grinned and nodded.

"Fuckin A! I was hoping there would be one of those. It's an igniter, we can use it to make a spark." He explained, I looked at it and nodded. Sticking it in my pocket.

"Now we just need propane, then we can blast those motherfuckers to hell!" He smirked, then turned around to continue looking. I waited for them to find something, and suddenly Mitch yelled in excitement.

"Found the propane! Ruby help me pull it out, it's stuck." He called out, Ruby walked over and together with Mitch, pulled the propane out of the cupboard. Mitch held onto it and shook it.

"Nice! Still has gas. Now we have everything we need." He explained, I stood up. I was feeling a bit tired still, but I could definitely walk and carry some stuff. I held my shoulder and walked over to the door.

"We should get going then.." I replied, and Mitch nodded.

"We should be back and tell the others." He told, Ruby shook her head and gestured towards Ms. Martin.

"We have to bury Ms. Martin first." She spoke, Mitch glared and walked over to her.

"Bury her? Why bother? It's a walker. Help me drag it out back, we can burn it." He replied, Ruby gave him a disgusted look.

"No. Ms. Martin's the reason we're all alive." She defended, hurt in her voice. I looked at Ruby and walked up to her.

"And?" Mitch asked, he started to get annoyed. Ruby just glared at him.

"She deserves a proper burial.. next to the greenhouse she loved.." She added, I looked at her and smiled.

"Ruby, I'll help you.. Your right about her deserving a burial.. She was a friend to you.." I explained, Ruby smiled at me.

"Thank you so much (Y/N).." She thanked, Mitch let out a frustrated grunt and looked at the walker.

"It's not a her! It's a walker!" He shouted, me and Ruby just glared at him and he rolled his eyes.

"Fine, whatever. I'm not wasting my energy on that thing." He yelled, walking out the door. Me and Ruby looked at each other and sighed.

I stood next to Ms. Martins new grave, as Ruby dumped the last bit of dirt on the grave.

"I'll put a stone in the graveyard back at the school.. Ms. Martin loved this place. She'll be happy here.." Ruby spoke, as we both looked at the grave. She smiled at me.

"I'll make sure everyone knows you helped me today.. your a very kind person (Y/N).." She commented, I smiled back at her.

"Thank you.. your kind too Ruby." I replied, we looked at the grave a little longer before going inside the greenhouse to grab the stuff, I held onto both rolls of barbed wire, while Ruby and Mitch took the rest.

"Do you think it will be enough?" Ruby asked me, I looked at the stuff and nodded.

"Yeah. As long as Lilly can't get inside from the walls, we'll be okay. And if they do, we have a plan for that." I reassured her, Ruby nodded.

"Yeah, straight into a fiery explosion of death, fuckers won't know what hit them." Mitch spoke, he seemed confident. I rolled my eyes but couldn't help but smile. I knew we could protect the school from Lilly, and that I wouldn't have to worry.

A/N
Hey guys! Sorry for the late update! I was really busy with school this week since it was the new semester, but I finished this morning and I also wanted to keep my promise of posting this week, even if the chapter is shorter than usual! But I promise longer chapters will be out next week so stay tuned for that! Anyway hope you guys liked the chapter! Next one will be next week!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.5K 2.2K 112
Journey through The Walking Dead telltale franchise with a twist!!! You are a character who grows up and "eventually" romances Clem! Updates can be r...
96.4K 2.6K 41
Book One: "Unforgettable Moments." In current times, Clementine and AJ stumble upon the young group that resided at an old boarding school. It wasn't...
160K 4.9K 69
In a universe where the apocalypse was non-existent, Clementine had just moved to Washington, meeting Louis and his group of friends. They become goo...
151K 3.2K 49
Clementine and Y/N have been to together since the beginning. Clementine has made a lot of mistakes that hurt Y/N her final one was the one that drew...