YUI'S BROTHER

By animelooverr

If yui's brother came to live with her and found that she's been faking her act around 6 hot boys (Yui is a... More

INFO
MEET THE SAMAKAMKI'S
SAVAGE
LIMOUSINE RIDE
NIGHT SCHOOL /I CANT TAKE IT AYMORE
CUTE
NURSE
INFOs
NOT SATISFYING
MY IDEA
MEETING RIN'S BOYFRIEND PART 1
MEETING RINS BOYFRIEND PART 2
THE GUY (is just the chapters name)
Author's Note
UNKNOWN (ITS A CHAPTER)
this is not an update but it's important
Who is the unknown PART 1
who is the unknown PART 2
CAMERON BOYCE
i suggest watching this
(i dont know what to name this chapter)
(i still don't know what to call this)
im sorry
MUKAMI BROTHER
SCHOOL ?
HOLLOWEEN SPECIAL|SEBASTIAN!
Death?
The Results!
YUI
HE CAN'T RUN,YOU IDIOT!
SUP,BITCH PART 1
SUP,BITCH PART 2
SHU AND YUMA CALM DOWN
KARL!
FINALLY
DEAD
Chapter (don't know what to call it)
(don't know what to call this lmao😏)
CHAPTER (DON'T KNOW WHAT TO CALL THIS ....MAYBE..SM-)
JEALOUSY BE LIKE:
Are yall ready
ITS HERE😏
upload
I LITTERLY FORGOT MY PASSWORD
3cumπŸ›ŒπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆβ™‘
Vampire heat / MARRY !?
WTH KARL/ YUI !?
short skit | Special
WHO TF is these bitches
Trigger
A Chapter duhhh

Sm-😏

6K 146 10
By animelooverr

Yuu POV
Me and kanato was in the bedroom  and I was pinning  him down kissing him passionantly "mmmmm... I want m-more "  "What was that I can't hear you " "I-I say I want more " "thats all I wanted I said  as I taked off his clothes and stared at his delicate body and how  he look so innocent.

NO ONE POV
Yuu started licking Kanato stomach and sucked on  his nipples slowly guiding his hand down kanato's pants  "oh is my baby excited "he whispered in his ear jerking off his hard member "mhmmmmm Yuu~" kanato  "you sound so cute when you moan " yuu said biting his ear .

Yuu turn kanato around and pulled down his pants  "g-give me" "what" "give me it" "I  didn't prepare you yet" "I prepared myself already" "oh ...you dirty slut" yuu answered as he "rampage in him " " mhmm f-fuck~" "uhhhhhhhh~Yuu" " Say it louder "  yuu said in a deep voice clearly turned on by kanato's act "YUU~"
"Mhmmmmm ,s-so good I need more~"  kanato said making yuu move faster  that he bet the brothers could of hear them fucking from outside"

"Mmmmhmmm uhhhhhh Yuu~" kanato moan arching back "mhmmmmm~" "yuu ~" "yes mhm" "I-Im gonna cum " "metoo" "YUU~" "KANATO ~"  the both moaned and collapsed on the bed tired(Kanato)
Kanato  falled asleep instantly while yuu got up sbd cleaned the sheets,kanato and himself.

That shit was bad but .....welp

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 37 19
You are sent to the mansion with Yui Kamori, but you don't like her at all. The reason behind you not liking her is a secret. You have many secrets...
3.1K 64 11
This is a diabolik lovers various x oc (Yui's sister) Yui is a bitch in this story (sorry if you like her). Yui and her sister Emily get sent to the...
224K 4.2K 22
You are Yui's sister, the beautiful popstar who everyone adores, but a few days after your concert your sister Yui called you and said that you are g...
30.3K 868 44
Natasha Komori, an average teenage girl who loves to insult and disrespect her younger sister yui,Due to her being adopted by her father,these two ne...