Falice 2

By NeverEnoughPayne

| Falice Oneshots | This is a continuation of my other oneshot book. Feel free to comment your thoughts or an... More

Hands
Southside Serpents
Southside Serpents V2
Double Life
Double Life 2
Shot
Polly
Merry Christmas
Injury
Jealous
Bond
Betty & Jughead
Charles
Hal
Cover Up
Trauma
Agent Jones
Support
Adore
Jones Men
Stonewall
Letter
Retirement
Kids
Drunk
Wedding
Wedding 2
Feelings
Cruiser
Farm
Farm 2
Farm 3
Stick Around
Flowers
Betrayl
Bonding
Runaway
Wait
Siblings
Seizure
Polaroid
Return
Family Dinner
Date Night
Lovers' Quarrel 1
Lovers' Quarrel 2
Lovers' Quarrel 3
Lovers' Quarrel 4
Girl Time
Father & Son
Black Hood
Long Lost Son
Kiss
Halloween
Protective
Together
House
Soft Underbelly
Lovebirds
Cry
Birthday
Alone
Hypocrite
Loss
Sacrifice
I Love You
Father Dearest
Mistletoe
En Route
Prom
Leaving
Hurtful Truth
All I Want
Time Jump
Debt Collectors
Ran Over
Threat
Breaking Point
Surprise
Blessings
Te Deseo Lo Mejor [I Wish You the Best]
Andrews & Jones Construction
Difference
Living Arrangement
The Rise of the Black Hood
New Man
Baptism
Rendezvous
Broken Arm
Frank
Fatherhood
Dealing with the Devil
Nightmares
Dinner
Boyfriends
Glimpse of Us
Do You Love Him?
Home is Where the Heart Is
A Night To Remember
The Hit (Version 1)
The Hit (Version 2)
Teenage Years
To Love Once
Let Her Go
Postpartum
Firstborn
Missing
Judgement Night
The Boy at the Door
Definitely, Maybe
Decade Delay
Did You Ever Love Me
Money
Playing the (Long) Game
Sick Son
The Happy One
The Vendetta
The Runaway Boy
The Rise of the Black Hood [Short Story]
Plead the Fifth
Brainwashed
A Night To Remember (Version 2)
Not So Happy Birthday
In My Shoes
The Ride Back Home
Our Daughter 1
Our Daughter 2
There's a Light that Never Goes Out
Christmas
Jealousy, Jealousy

Motorcycle

2K 82 7
By NeverEnoughPayne

Alice twirled her fingers delicately through FP's hair. He was still peacefully sleeping and it was adorable to her to see his cheek squashed into the pillow the way it was. The day was still very early so she wasn't expecting him to wake up anytime soon. Yet he did.

He peeked his eye open. "Good morning, handsome." Alice whispered to him. There was a little giggle in there that came from the joy of waking up next to him every morning.

"Good morning, baby." FP smiled. He closed his eyes and wrapped an arm over her, pulling her closer to him. He let the blanket plop over them. He loved to cuddle with her under the covers. "Why don't we just stay here all day today?" He groggily asked.

"We could but we have kids," She chuckled, knowing all too well how the girls would not let them hide in the bedroom all day.

"Then we don't have kids today."

She playfully smacked his shoulder. He let out a chuckle. "Worth a try." He nuzzled his head into the crook of her neck. "Let's just stay in bed."

"Don't you want breakfast?" Alice yawned.

"See you're tired too," FP smirked. "Sounds to me like staying in bed is a viable option after all."

"Maybe just a few more minutes," Alice gave in. She was enjoying this, whether she was going to admit it or not.

"Good," FP moved his head to look at her. "Just-" He connected their lips with a kiss. "-like this." Alice smiled against his lips. It made FP smile too. He pecked another kiss on her lips before she pressed her head against his chest. He wrapped his other arm securely around her too. She relaxed to the sound of his heart. "Al?"

"Hmm?"

"I was talking to Charles the other day," His voice sounded much happier at the mention. "I brought up how cool his old man was back in the day."

"You were not cool," Alice teased even though her voice was muffled against his chest.

FP playfully gasped, "So we're forgetting how I single handedly beat the Baxter Ravens now, huh?"

"Oh, that was you?"

"The one and only, babe. Satisfying you wasn't my only talent."

"You did not just say that," She giggled.

"But I did," He smirked. "And I'd be more than happy to help you remember if you'd like."

"Maybe you can remind me later."

"It would be an honor." FP firmly stated. "Anyway, back to Charles. I'm going to teach him how to ride my bike."

"You're what?" She peeked up at him.

"He wants to learn how to ride a motorcycle. God, you should have seen the thrill in his eyes when I told him all about my joy rides."

"Be careful with my baby, Forsythe. If he gets as much as a tiny scratch you're selling that thing."

"He'll be fine, honey. Jughead picked it up real quick. I mean even Betty got the hang of it in the blink of an eye."

"Betty? You put her on one of those things?"

"No, Jughead taught her." He specifically pointed out. He didn't want to be the FP in trouble. "But don't worry, I was supervising, of course." FP laughed at the memory. "You would have killed to see my boy running after her once she got the hang of it. He would yell, Betty! Betty! Wait up! You're too far! My bike!"

"I can't believe my daughter knows how to ride."

"I can. You were mean on one of those things."

"I'm good at everything. What did you expect?"

"Nothing less," FP proudly stated. This woman was the best thing to have ever happened to him.

"I like the sound of that."

"You'll like the sound of our boy cruising down the street."

"We'll see about that. I've already warned you, Jonesy, I don't want his precious face getting hurt."

"I promise you he'll be A-okay." He gave her a reassuring kiss. A smirk curled up on the edge of his lips. "Now, maybe let's take care of you first." FP repositioned himself to hover over her. He dipped down to kiss her.

"FP," She giggled. His beard was tickling her skin.

She placed her hands on his cheeks and pulled him down for another kiss.

•••

Alice sat on the truck's tailgate while everyone was scattered around. FP was standing next to Charles on his motorcycle. She couldn't hear what they were saying but she could see FP showing their son how loud it could roar.

Jellybean was bonding with Betty and Jughead as they worked on his motorcycle. The girls were proving to be very well talented mechanics.

Alice snapped a picture of everyone on her phone. It was going to be a fun memory to look back on some day.

"Are there any more water bottles?" Jellybean came up to Alice a couple of seconds later.

"Yes, indeed." Alice opened the cooler and fished in the ice for a bottle. She pulled one out and handed it to her. "How are things looking over there?"

"Thanks," Jellybean grabbed the drink. "And pretty good. I get bragging rights for figuring it out before Jughead."

"Between you and me," Alice leaned in close. "You're the brains of the family." She chuckled.

"Duh," Jellybean laughed. "Everyone knows that. He may be going to Yale next Fall but he's just lucky I'm years behind him. 'Cause I would have one upped him big time."

"Attagirl," Alice put her hand up for a high five. Jellybean smacked her palm against hers. The girl reminded her so much of FP. She had his courage and charismatic.

"Thanks, Alice." Jellybean smiled. "For everything really. I know I can be a bitch sometimes yet you love us so much."

"Who wouldn't love such amazing people?"

"JB! Can you get me a bottle too?" Jughead yelled. He turned to Betty. "Want one?" Betty nodded. "Two, please!"

Alice handed her two more drinks. "That's my cue," Jellybean grabbed the water bottles and took them over to the young couple.

FP excused himself from Charles and walked over to Alice. He spotted her looking at him in pure awe. FP pulled on a goofy face as he approached her. Her laugh was like music to his ears.

"How's my beautiful girl?" He cheerfully asked.

"Great," She shined her pearly white teeth. "How about you? You think Charlie is getting it?"

FP looked over his shoulder. "Yeah, he's having a blast just sitting on it right now. He's easily fascinated."

"It's sweet seeing you two bond more."

"And it's all thanks to you," He booped her nose with his one. "For bringing such a strong baby boy into the world."

"He's a blessing to have."

"Yeah," He was proud to have a son with her. He didn't care about the complexities of their troubled past. All that mattered to him was their happiness.

FP slipped his Serpent jacket off and draped it around Alice. He wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her forehead.

Jellybean watched as the couple shared a laugh together. "Dad really loves her, huh?"

Jughead turned to look. He took a moment to admire the smile on his face. "Yeah, I've never seen him that happy." FP picked Alice up and spun her around before setting her down and hugging her from behind. He pecked kisses all over her cheeks. Alice's giggles were all they could hear.

"I'm happy that she's met someone that loves her right." Betty adored the way FP treated her mother, even if it was still a little awkward within the family. He was very lovey dovey with her. Something she knew her mother deserved.

A loud motorcycle rumble caused FP's head to snap over to Charles. "Charles!"

"And there goes Chuck," Jughead watched in amusement. Charles managed to ride away. The kids all laughed when Alice gave FP a stern look. "He better not get hurt."

FP looked over at Jughead. He knew what that look meant. "Jug, go get your brother, please."

"Okay," He sighed. He removed his arm from around Betty's shoulders and picked up his helmet.

"And you be careful on that thing too," Alice directed at Jughead.

"I know how to ride, Alice. Don't worry about me. Worry about the other one."

"Not helping," FP said.

"I'm going. I'm going." Jughead jumped onto his motorcycle and kick started it. He strapped his helmet on and zoomed after Charles.

"You just had to teach him," Alice shook his head at FP. Half seriously and half jokingly.

"You gotta admit he looks pretty cool on my bike." He pouted his lips charmingly.

"Maybe," Alice nonchalantly shrugged. "He might even remind me of you."

"Then he's stunning, right?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

"Don't push it, Forsythe."

The girls laughed. "Someone's in trouble," Jellybean teased.

"Dog house kind of in trouble?" Betty joined in on the banter.

"It all depends on how Charles comes back." Jellybean smirked.

"They're coming," Betty pointed to the two motorcycles riding alongside each other in their direction.

"My boys," FP felt his heart flutter at the sight. His sons looked so grown up.

"Aw, is that a tear trying to shed I see?" Alice poked his side.

"I don't know what you're talking about," FP pressed a kiss on her temple.

The motorcycles stopped a few feet in front of them. Charles pulled his father's helmet off. "That was awesome!"

"Told you he would love it," FP whispered into Alice's ear.

"Oh, we definitely have to do that again." Jughead took his helmet strap off. "Whatcha think, dad?"

"Most definitely," FP stated confidently. "Well if it's okay with Alice, of course." He sheepishly added.

Alice walked up to Charles and pinched his cheek. "My baby boy did so great. Of course he can."

"You heard that, dad? We're cruising." Charles was beaming.

"You bet, boy."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9K 1.1K 39
Ideas that pop in my head about falice that are inspired by music or reading or that just randomly pop in my head.
133K 5.7K 118
FP and Alice had a past? Of course, but will they have a future together? Will they get through everything life has prepared for them? Will they sti...
8.4K 239 24
If you love Falice then you'll want to read this 😉🤍
6.7K 174 26
[COMPLETE] This is a story of Fp and Alice's life from high school with a little bumps in there plans but it all works out for the better