GROUPIE$ - MJ FANFIC 18+

By MichaelsBADgal

Michael Jackson is a global Popstar beginning in the 80s. After his success with Thriller, his name became mo... More

Sugar.
Sugar PT.2
Diana, Not That Diana
Diana, Not That Diana. PT.2
PRETTY BABY BRE.
PRETTY BABY BRE. PT 2
Encounters With Carmen.
Encounters With Carmen PT 2. (Visual SMUT)
Meeting Her.

Intro

492 12 0
By MichaelsBADgal

This book will mostly be in parts of encounters with Jackson from his point of view split up into era by era that I mentioned before. That being, Thriller era, Bad era, Dangerous era and History. This won't be a very long book. This book will be based off it's success to continue.

Thank you, Vote, Follow and Comment. I will be posting 2 parts of each encounter with a different woman as frequently as I can.

(Michael's Character is based on himself in real life but somewhat fantasized some details are true.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49K 1.2K 35
This is a story of imagines either based on songs, tv shows, or movies where there two main characters will always be the Residential Daddy of all Se...
7.7K 332 20
Moira-otherwise known as Tiny-was never built for living in the hood, especially Chicago hoods. She was always reserved and quiet, in response to her...
26.5K 1.2K 41
[COMPLETED ] [highest rank: #8 UNDER THE MICHAELJACKSON HASHTAG and #1 UNDER THE MJ HASHTAG] Millions of albums sold. 8 Grammys in one night. Michae...
11.6K 430 11
แ—ทแŽฅไธ…ไธ…แ—ดแ–‡ แŽฅแ‘Žแ–ดแ’ชแ‘Œแ—ดแ‘Žแ‘•แ—ดโœ˜ โŠ‚KillikedโŠƒ . .. Micheal Jackson x fem oc . .. 5:28: 22 .โ€ขโ˜…ใ€€*ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ยฐใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€๐Ÿ›ฐ ใ€€ยฐยทใ€€ใ€€ ๐Ÿช .ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€โ€ขใ€€ยฐ โ˜…๐Ÿš€ ...