XAVIER'S PRECIOUS ✔ {Editing...

ericawoham द्वारा

Previously known as The Billionaire wants her. Highest ranking #1 in Romance 03-02-2016 #3 in Romance 09-04... अधिक

Introduction
Erica Dixon.
Xavier Manhattan
Brat Meets The Innocent
Eyes on her.
Resemblance
Hire Her
Knowing Ron.
First day.
New day. Old memories
Why are you so cold?
Feeling her
The Unbelievable Truth
Princess's identity.
Same day.
Dinner? Oh yes, please!
The Dinner Kiss!!.
The past
THE PAST CONTINUES
THIS HAS TO BE A DREAM!
The Present
Life's shit
Sophia.
Manhattan family.
QUOTES
Dream
Erica, She was his princess.
Note
Misson accomplished
Why.
Silence
Sophia's P.O.V
Hello Xavier
''Hi Sapphire, I'm Erica.''
Okay? Okay.
Caught
Whoops.
Bad feeling.
Oh my God.
You're dead.
Uh...what?
Yes, I do.
Quotes
The letter
HISTORY repeats itself.
Again
SHOCKED.
The Truth comes out
Together again.
Hello love
Back with a bang.
The Wedding
The distance makes it hard
Surprise Surprise
Mr. and Mrs Manhattan
Epilogue
Question ❤ Answer
THE SEQUEL IS OUT
THE EDITOR
Guidelines For The Contest
Continuing this book
Editor Needed
Massive Opportunity For Budding Writers and Readers

Sapphire's diary.

314K 9.1K 390
ericawoham द्वारा

No comment guys? Im pretty disappointed!
Still enjoy.

__________________________________

Lizzi's POV (ELIZABETH AKA XAVIER'S RECEPTIONIST AND AN OLD FRIEND)

I'm inhaling the smell of the freshly cut grass, I'm hearing and feeling the wind softly blowing my hair into my face, I'm seeing the dark star littered sky and I'm thinking about the memories I and Sapphire made sat on this very spot. The only difference is I'm sitting here alone. Sapphire is no longer here. This is the place where Sapphire and I used to come at night when one of us was sad, broken, or mad. We used to lay down here on this green grass, looking up at the stars. We didn't necessarily talk, just staring in awe at our surroundings; other times we couldn't stop talking, venting our frustrations about people, society or pretty much anything that deserved being talked about.

Sapphire always said, ''I believe people who die, become stars, Liz. They look out for us during our dark times, they are there to experience the good memories even when they are gone. One day when I'll die, I promise I'll watch over you guys from above.'' She always was so determined. That time I used to laugh at her childish behavior, but now I miss that. I loved the fact that she was so carefree and happy. Now I cling to her wise words, her being a star means that no matter where I am, she is always with me, twinkling bright and high in the sky. I smiled at that thought. She kept me sane and continues doing so. I look at the stars and calmness overcomes me and I just know that it is because of her. Even if she is no longer here physically, she is always here in my heart and no one can take that from me.

I know it's been 5 damn years and she is no longer alive, but you can't blame me. If someone close to you dies, you may act normal in front of everybody, but once in a while, you do miss that person. And that is when you realize that they are never going to come back and you are still holding on to memories that are so precious to you and no one else will ever understand. People tell you to move on and yes, you do move on with your life, but don't we all agree that even after several years of their absence, we still miss them, their voice, their actions, their presence.

Sapphire was more than a sister to me, she was like my mother. My young mother of course. I love how she used to scold me when I did something wrong and how she was there for me when I lost faith in myself. How could I forget the day she literally knocked out a guy by punching him straight in the nose because he called me a bitch. She was the real deal. She was a person you rarely came across, she was simply a kind soul gifted to us in this world. I was simply glad that I got to spend time with her before she was taken away from us, she had Xavier to lead her and Xavier had her to lead him. Now he is a broken soul, damaged and scared of loving another.

I miss her, I miss her so much. This is when I let myself go, open my wounds and wish with my might that things were different.

Today, I'm here because I found something.

Her diary.

She used to hide it from everyone, even Xavier. She hated it when people touched her diary let alone look at it. Being the nosey person that I am, I once tried to read it but, she caught me. I swear to God she was about to kill me! It was one of the worst days of my life.

Today, I have her diary in front of me. I can open it, read it, but there is no one there to snatch it away from me. Gone are the attempts of trying to smuggle the diary to the bathroom so you can read it. Gone is the fear of being caught. It's all gone, I want something more. I want Sapphire to come back and snatch it away from me, I want her to scold me. I want her to yell at me.I want an indication that she is still with us. But I know she won't come back, I know she's gone for all time. All I can do is make sure her name lives on and she isn't forgotten.

A single tear rolls down my left cheek. Things weren't supposed to be like this. She was supposed to be here with us.

'Saph, come back'' I silently sobbed. The sounds of the crickets chirping and the nearby cars passing provided a backdrop for my sobbing. It was soothing because I got to let myself free. I didn't have to control myself because here, there was no one to be in control for. And I didn't want to let this opportunity pass. After crying for an hour I finally stopped. I looked at the diary in front of me and did something I shouldn't have.

I started reading it.

My diary. It said on the first page written in her beautiful handwriting.

Her first note dated back to the year 2007.

Hey, dear diary! I am Sapphire - your new owner. This is a diary Xavier bought for me as a gift. You may ask who that person is well he is my best friend and we have been friends since we were in our diapers. He is a dumb man, a pathetic singer and the weirdest guy I have ever known, but, he is a sweetheart at the same time.

Wait why am I talking to you about him? This is my diary and it should be solely about me. So here goes..

I'm Sapphire as you know by now. I'm quite a nerd and I love to read. I wish i was more into partying with people and interacting but that's not my thing. I would rather stay home and read instead of going out on a saturday night. I am a bit bring,  Xavier said it himself. But no matter what I do wrong he's always there supporting me. He's so sweet at times! He tells me how different I am and how stupid he is and never ceases to make me laugh all the time. He- Oh wait, why am I talking about him again?

So where were we? Yeah, I'm pretty dorky, but then again I love my life.So right now I'm reading a book where the guy meets the girl online and they fall in love. They then meet each other in real life. Both their families know about each other and the date if their wedding is set. But soon tragedy strikes and the girl dies just before her wedding day due to an accident.

I couldn't read more. Sapphire's first diary note was so much like her own life. Her and Xavier falling in love, and then Sapphire's death in an accident.

I skipped a few notes till I reached the note about her prom night.

Hey there diary! Today was my prom and my date was Xavier. Yeah yeah, I know we are friends but I didn't know who to go with it other, I had a bunch og of guys ask me, but it didn't feel right and so I ended up declining their offer. I didn't even know why I said no. But when Xavier asked me, I was more than happy! What is this feeling diary? Why does my heart flutter when he's around, why do I feel shy when he compliments me, why do I hate other girls who talk to him and flirt with him.

"Oh Sapphire, it was love." I thought to myself. Sapphire was deeply in love with Xavier from her school days and she didn't even know.

There was another diary entry:

Omg omg diary! Xavier asked me out! Omg what should I do! I have to call him at night and give him my answer! I'm so nervous, I sound so dumb right now . Should I call him now? Should I say yes? Should I? Urgh! I got to talk to dad about it! Argh!, I'm so confused! Bye, diary!

I smiled at her childish nature. The number of times she wrote 'omg' made me laugh, she wrote just as she would speak. I kept on reading pages and pages of that diary. It was refreshing to see and read something from her, anything that allowed me to remember how she was. Figments of my imagination were not enough, I needed something solid to see and read. I loved her writing too, it was perfect.

I kept on reading and flipping through hundered's of pages, skipping a few and stopped when my eyes caught something.

Hey, diary! Today is a busy but stressful day, for me anyway. I'm going out for lunch with Liz, well that's what I told her. The truth is I'm taking Liz to the doctor today with me so that I confirm something. Don't worry there is nothing wrong with her and with me. I just need to confirm some suspicions.

She had left some lines clear  and on the next page...

Well, I just took a pregnancy check and guess what?

I'm pregnant!
Oh my godyes, I know what you're thin-

I couldn't read any further as the diary fell from my hand and onto the ground. My vision became blurry. She was pregnant! But how?! She never told me or frankly anyone, I couldn't believe this. Wanting to confirm what I had read, I grabbed the diary again and vigorously turned the pages of the diary to that diary entry. I re-read it and I turned the page and that was when I stopped breathing. The next page was blank pointing to one thing. Sapphire was pregnant and she was taking me to the doctor, on the same day when she had her accident.

Xavier. The first thing came to my mind was Xavier. He doesn't know about it! Did he know about it and chose not to tell us? NO, he would have told me at least. Should I tell him? Or not?

Shit! What should I do! I need someone to talk to about this!

Just then a name strikes my mind.

Should I tell her? But she doesn't know anything about Sapphire. I can't just drop this on her. My mind concocted scenarios which didn't have a happy ending. It was pointless. Before I could understand what I was doing, I picked up my phone and called her.

''Uh- hi, Erica?''

_________________________________________________

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

216K 11K 52
(Book 1 in If I Could Series) Fourteen alphabets. Four words. One text. And that was enough to upturn my entire life and all the beliefs I held abou...
753K 79.9K 28
"You are my heart, Aira. So be careful when you think of breaking it. It may result in your collapse." ------- .˚₊✧₊˚. -------- **This is a DARK roma...
104K 9.2K 21
( On Every Sunday) First Book of Her Series Meet our Boss Lady Eshana Shekhawat WELCOME TO journey.... Of Eshana and Armaan .. When Life made her...
119K 8.1K 24
"𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒌 𝑰'𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒏." 𝑯𝒆 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒑𝒔 𝒈𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆. "𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈�...