Home Is With You(bxb)✔️

By Re_Pun_Zel

Completed📌 ~Jacob Park and Arthur White ~ "I'm scared....maybe this isn't a good idea" I stammer stepping b... More

🚨Alert🚨
🚨Characters🚨
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23(R)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36(R)
Chapter 37
READERS APPRECIATION POST
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40(R)
Chapter 41(R)
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Thank you

Chapter 9

11.7K 707 1K
By Re_Pun_Zel

Comment, vote and DON'T forget to.........(fill in the blanks😌)

Arthur's p.o.v

I wake up from my deep slumber and turn on my side for a better position. This bed is uncomfortably hard and it hurts my back. Laying on my side makes it even worse so I decide to just get up since I have school today.

Once again I'm going to be surrounded by fake niggas and bitches that just want to spend my money and go to parties.

Niggas that will stab you in the back when you blink longer than normal and bitches that will claim you as the father of all their children when you fuck them once. That's some stuff I'm already used to because I've been changing schools my whole life.

Maybe everything might be different this year since I know half of the people here and most of my homies go to the same school. I can't really say anything about the girls since I don't really see myself doing something serious with a high school girl so I don't care. I just like having fun with them.

I stretch my body and walk to the bathroom at the end of the hall scratching my head.

"Arthur" I hear my dad's voice coming from his room when I walk by. I grunt and walk backwards stopping in his doorway.

"Huh?" I ask yawning after.

"I thought you ain't come back last night" he asks with raised brows getting a scoff from me. My thought instanty goes to what happened since I came back.

After finding a room last Friday at the trap house, Shenaya and I went at it like rabbits and I have to say the girl got game. When we woke up the next day I just had to take her number and we started texting the same day.

I got to know her a little bit more. She told me that she's an eighteen year old smart ass college student that loves to turn up at parties. What I love the most about her is that she doesn't live here so I don't have to worry about her acting up and getting jealous for no reason. Even though we both agreed to be fuck-buddies, you can't really trust women with their uncontrollable feelings.

I was surprised when she called me yesterday saying that she didn't leave and asked if I wanted to come over and I couldn't deny such an offer. I went to her aunt's house and came back at three this morning.

"Earth to fucking Arthur" I hear my dad say and I shake my head.

"I came late last night" I make up a lie real quick.

"Well damn I never knew a day had more than 24 hours. You ain't gotta lie boy, I was just like you" he says getting up.

"Just wrap it up at all times cause I ain't gone take care of no damn kid and you don't look like you will. You can't even take care of your damn self" he says patting my back and walks away. I roll my eyes at what he said and go to the bathroom.

When I'm done with my cold shower because the hot water doesn't work, I go back to my room. I wear my ripped light blue jeans with a white T-shirt and to top it off I wear the white sneakers I bought last week. When I'm done I finally take off my durag and go in front of the mirror. The waves are exactly how I want them.

I wink at myself in the mirror and walk out with my bag and phone in my hand.

"Yah son got style" I say when I walk into the kitchen and dad makes a face.

"And you know where you got it from" he replies dabbing me up and I snort.

"There's bacon if you want any" he says and he doesn't have to tell me twice. I make a plate for myself and sit down.

"I got some stuff to do so I'mma drop you off at school. You can take the car tomorrow" he says making me almost choke.

"You gone drop me off?" I ask with wide eyes.

"What's wrong with dropping my son off on the first day of school" he asks chuckling.

"It's the middle of the school year my nigga, you're about to make me look stupid" I complain and he laughs.

"Still first day for you" he says shrugging and I kiss my teeth.

"I'll walk you to the office if you trynna catch an attitude" he says and laughs right after. This nigga thinks he's funny.

This is about to be one hell of a day.

~~

"Don't touch my sound boy" dad says hitting my hand from the radio.

"But I'm feeling mad uncomfortable hearing you breathe" I complain and look out of the window. I just can't drive in a car without any music.

"Get used to it then" he says breathing with his mouth open on purpose and I hit him playfully on his shoulder.

My dad is fun to be around when he's not lecturing me which he does most of the time. We're more like brothers than father and son and I really wished he trusted me more than he does right now.

"We here" he says after a while and I follow his gaze to the place I'll be going to for some months.

"Later pops" I say with a fist bump and step out of the car. He drives off after I cross the road.

I could see people staring at me and I do that shit right back. I even smirk at some of the girls and greet some guys by nodding my head. Getting acquainted to people has never been a hard task for me, I can easily make friends.

I walk up to a girl standing alone and when she sees me coming she gets all shy and starts moving her legs from left to right.

"Hey shawty" I say with a small smile and it's hard for her to make eye-contact with me. Am I that scary?

"H-hi" she says softly.

"Could you show me the main office?" I ask her as polite as I can and she nods still not looking. She starts walking away and I take that as a sign to follow her.

We walk into the school together and all eyes are on me making me feel a little uneasy. I will never understand why some people stand in the hallways just to stare at other people. It really bothers me but it's my first day here so I'll behave. I can't show them my true colors yet.

"Aaand we're here" the girl says startling me a little because she's so quiet that I forgot about her.

"Thanks shawty. See you around" I say opening the door and she stops me.

"I c-could show you around.....if you want to, you can say no if you don't......but it's better if I do because the place is big.....and you're new, you know?" She rambles in front of me and I look at her with my mouth hanging wide open at her sudden confidence.

"Naah it's aight, I'll manage" I say opening the door and she smiles awkwardly. I don't deal with the crazy ones and she seems crazy to me.

I greet the lady behind the desk when I walk in and she gestures me to sit down but I gladly decline.

"What can I help you with young man?" she asks with a big smile.

"I'm here for my schedule" I tell her and she looks me up and down.

"Oh you're the new student hmm interesting. What's your name honey?" She asks fluttering her eyes.

"Arthur White" I say and she makes an ooh sound.

"You sure you don't want to sit for a bit?" She asks and I shake my head squinting my eyes at her. I don't like where this is going.

"Nope, I'm just here for my schedule" I say and she shrugs her shoulder.

"Here you go handsome and do you need someone to show you around? I can help you with that" she says with a wink and I sigh.

"Naah I'm good" I say walking backwards back to the exit.

"You sure boo?" She asks trying to get up.

"You too thirsty ma'am, tone it down" I say moving my hand up and down and she looks at me dumbfounded. With that I turn around and walk the fuck out.

I hear the bell ring indicating that the first class has started and I look at my schedule and then at the now empty hallway. I'm not sure where to go so I take a guess and go left. I walk around the whole school for almost twenty minutes until I find the class I need to be in. I stand in front of the door for a good ten minutes before walking in.

After introducing myself to the class I text Deshaun the class I'm in so he can come get me after this to meet the football coach. I lay my head on my desk for the remainder of the class muting the teacher's blabbering. When the bell rings again I lazily walk out and dab Deshaun and the others up.

"Heard you were at the party last Friday. Couldn't meet you tho, I was drunk as fuck" Dean says with a snort.

"Yeah you were on the floor when I got there" I say and they snicker.

"Yeah I kinda fucked up and drank something all mixed up. I can't even remember what the fuck happened after" Dean says scratching his head with his eyes on Deshaun.

"I kinda brought you upstairs" Deshaun says clearing his throat after.
I just stand there questioning the sudden awkwardness in my head.

"So wassup with you man" I say hitting Justin on his shoulder to lighten the mood once more. Come to think of it I don't really know this nigga or what he's like. He's silent most of the time and to be honest I think he's uninteresting and trifling as fuck.

"Everything's a hundred" he replies with a shrug.

"That's wassup. Ayy y'all need to take me to the coach, I'm wanna get in the team. I'm trynna  make this school year fascinating" I tell him and he nods.

"Aight let's go cause we got practice today" Deshaun says and we follow him.

"You play too?" I ask Dean because his body is smaller than all of us.

"Nope, but I like to watch" he says with a head nod making me nod as well.

Dean is the typical white boy who's trying to act hard. When I first saw him, I didn't expect him to be one of my homies at all but I think he's cool and he goes with the flow.

~

They brought me to the field where the other guys were practicing and I got to talk to the coach. Even though I won't be staying for long I still want something to blow off steam aside from making drops with Andre and the homies so what's better then being in the football team.

With this I'll be able to get my mind off a lot of things going on, especially my dad keeping shit from me. I've played football at the first high school I went to so I know the rules a little bit.

The coach made me throw a couple of times to see what I got and I even made a touchdown playing with the others. I'll practise this whole week and I'll be hearing from him next week if I made it in the team or not. After our little practise we went to the locker room to change while Dean waited outside.

~

"It's lunchtime, let's go to the cafeteria" Deshaun says to no one in particular and everyone agrees.

We all head to the lunchroom talking loudly and laughing about random stuff. When we get there I look around and all eyes are on me again. I take deep breath and force a smirk towards all the girls cooing at me.

"Let's go all the way to the back" Deshaun says behind me and I nod. As we're walking I notice Dean pushing people aside with his small ass.

I was talking to Justin when I saw something like a box fly pass us making me duck quickly and I turn around to see where it came from.

My face scrunches up when I see Deshaun hit the table in the middle of the room making one of the girls in blue jump up out of fright.

"Naah the fuck you doing" I push Justin away from the box when he tries to kick it. I pick it and wipe the sand from it and walk back to the table.

The girl is hiding her face between her arms on the table while Deshaun keeps pulling on her sweater and hitting her on the back of her neck.

"Hey there handsome" I hear someone say but I don't really pay attention to where it came from.

I put the box beside the girl and hit Deshaun's hand away making him let go. I give him a deadly stare and go the table all the way in the back and they follow.

"That's some childish shit bruh" I tell him when I sit down with my back facing where we just came from. I can't believe that these grown ass niggas are bullying girls.

"What, I'm just playing with him" he says with a snicker making me confused.

"Him?"

"Yeah, Park the fag" Justin says I look him up and down.

I look back to the table in the middle to see if we're talking about the same person. The blue sweater 'boy' lifts his head up from the table and puts his hair behind his ear.

I inspect his face attentively. His features are soft, feminine and he can be easily mistaken for a girl, his lips are plump and pink as hell and his eyes are big and round. Even his body looks soft.

I never imagined myself saying this but for a boy he looks good

"Y'all still don't have to treat him like that cause he gay bruh, we all fucking equal" I say turning around and Justin looks at me like I'm speaking a different language.

Say some bullshit and I'll beat your ass

"Whatever you say nigga" he says turning to the other guys.

"And what I say fucking goes, if y'all want to kick it with me that shit's gotta stop" I say frustrated.

One thing I can't fucking tolerate is bullies because that's not how you earn respect. Those are the exact words my dad told me alongside an ass wooping when he saw me beating on a little boy in middle school and I never forgot them ever again. He imprinted those words in my mind with a fucking belt.

"My bad bruh, had I known you were into shit like that I wouldn't have done it" Justin says with his hands up.

"What you mean shit like that" I ask to be sure where this is going. I'll beat his ass right here, right now.

"Calm down guys" Dean says and I kiss my teeth.

"The only one worked up here is Justin, don't look at me. I ain't gay if that's what you were asking homie. It just ain't sitting right with me that y'all just beat on him" I say hitting my knuckles on the table lightly.

My head turns on its own back to the blue sweater boy who's apperently gay. He doesn't seem to fit in the little circle and it seems like he's trying to include himself into the conversation.

He must've felt my eyes on him because he turned around making our eyes meet for a quick second and his eyes go wide in fear. His whole body language screams petrified because of that one look.

How long have these niggas been bothering him

I turn around and sigh.

****

Arthur's in the building and he's as daddyish as ever. I wonder what the upcoming days will be like for not only Jacob but for him as well.

What are your thoughts on

Jacob?

Arthur?

Deshaun?

Dean?

Justin?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

412K 15.4K 70
Coming out must be hard but only doing so because you can no longer hide your feelings for your bestfriend is unimaginable. A story about falling in...
109K 4.3K 27
I'm Finn Vasco but that's not quite important right now. I'm a pretty sarcastic guy if I'm gonna be honest. I'm closed off and I literally only have...
13.9M 509K 69
The same cliche story of a nerd and jock falling in love. But what happens when the nerd turns out to be a boy that doesn't take shit from anybody an...
14.9M 457K 32
"We can't do this." I whisper as our lips re-connect, a tingling fire surging through my body as his hands ravage unexplored lands; my innocence di...