Bad Enough For You | Minsung

By softateez

In which Jisung was just trying to get through his first year of university without any trouble. That is, unt... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty

fourteen

24.9K 1.2K 1.9K
By softateez

Chapter 14 - I Need U

ok so this chapter may or may not contain The Succ™. this is your n.s.f.w warning! it's not like extremely graphic so don't worry. so ya grab a glass of holy water or smth, hope you enjoy!

It had been a week since the ordeal with Donghyuck. He was thankfully able to return the phone and save his house. Life had pretty much gone back to normal, but Jisung couldn't help but worry about his boyfriend and his safety.

Jisung was trying to focus on his homework but kept getting distracted by texts from Minho, who was ranting about all the annoying students he had been encountering today. On top of that, he had a big test for one of his mandatory courses earlier that day and was still on edge about it. Jisung wanted to do anything possible to make him feel better.

jisung

i will personally fight any student that gets on your nerves

minho

pls

jisung

brb putting my boxing gloves on

minho

you should come swing by my office when you have a chance

jisung

*lenny face*

minho

what, too lazy to copy and paste it?

jisung

you dare challenge my power, mere mortal?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

minho

oh god

make it stop, end my suffering

jisung

whens a good time to visit your office

minho

now is good, it's not office hours so nobody will interrupt

jisung

lacing up my shoes as we speak

Jisung rushed out the door, thankfully without having to worry about explaining it to Felix because the boy was elsewhere. Probably in Changbin and Seungmin's room, as he often was. He desperately wanted to tell his roommate about his new relationship but knew it was most definitely a terrible idea to do so. That hadn't stopped him from telling everything to Woojin though, who he knew he could trust with a secret after fourteen years of friendship.

"Hey Jisung, where you heading?"

He turned around to see Chan leaving his room which was next door to his. He froze and scrambled to think of a good excuse.

"Oh, I have to run to the store to grab... things..."

"Things?"

"Yeah. Y'know, things," Jisung trailed off. "I'll catch you later, Chan!" he waved goodbye, jogging out of the hallway before his friend could question him any further.

Going to Minho's office when he should be studying was starting to become a regular occurrence in Jisung's life. He couldn't help it, he wanted to spend as much time with him as possible and his office was the most convenient place for them to meet up, especially considering Minho didn't want Jisung hanging around his neighbourhood anymore.

Jisung walked into the office without bothering to knock, making sure to lock the door behind him. Minho was sitting behind his desk. He was dressed in all black and staring at his computer screen with a tense expression.

"Hey," Jisung said simply.

Minho's expression softened slightly as he saw his boyfriend. "I think I definitely fucked up that test and I'm currently regretting every decision I've made in my life up until this point."

"That's how I felt after that test you gave us yesterday," Jisung teased the older.

"Oops, was it really that hard?"

"I considered straight-up dropping out of university altogether in the middle of the test. But then I realized, how else will I be able to annoy you in your office if I leave?" Jisung said.

Minho laughed and motioned for Jisung to come over. The younger took a seat on his lap and wrapped his arms behind his head. It had been a while since he teased Minho and he needed to get it out of his system.

"Sometimes I hate being in your class," he said.

Minho frowned slightly at his words. "Why?"

"Because I have to sit there and pretend I'm not thinking about you bending me over that podium you stand at," Jisung pouted, biting his lip briefly.

"Oh, you want to play this game, do you?"

"What game?" Jisung said innocently.

"I mean, if you really wanted me to I could," Minho said darkly as he rested a hand on one of Jisung's thighs. "You could wait until class is dismissed and stay behind for a while."

Jisung couldn't stop himself from leaning forward and pressing his lips to Minho's. It didn't take long for the older to begin deepening the kiss as they grabbed hungrily at each other's clothes. Minho nibbled on Jisung's lower lip, pulling slightly in a way that drove the brunette crazy.

By the time they were nearly panting, Jisung had made up his mind on what he wanted to do. He began to slip off of Minho's lap, who reached for him and questioned why he was getting up. Jisung shushed him and got on his knees on the floor, staring up at Minho whose face was glowing red.

Just as he began to fumble with the older's belt, Minho leaned forward to touch Jisung'ss shoulder with concern in his eyes.

"Are you sure you're ready to do this?"

"I'm sure," Jisung said confidently. "Are you okay with this?"

"Fuck yeah, I am," Minho smiled proudly at his boyfriend before leaning back in his seat as Jisung got to work with unbuckling his belt.

After slipping the belt off and tossing it behind him, Jisung began to slide Minho's slacks off and let them pool around his ankles. He lay a soft kiss on his thigh, sucking ever so slightly against his warm skin.
He inched his kisses up Minho's thigh until he got to the point where his boxers were in the way, so he slowly began to peel them off. He could see the desperate look in Minho's eyes, begging for him to hurry up, but to reiterate, Jisung was chaotic evil and was going to take his sweet time with this.

After removing the boxers and taking in the sight of what was in front of him, Jisung reached out and lay a soft kiss on the tip, causing Minho to shiver. Jisung made his kisses sloppier until he began to use his tongue. He had to tighten his grip on the older's thighs as he shifted around in his chair, breathing heavily.

Minho's groans were music to Jisung's ears and slowly, he took him fully into his mouth and began to move his head. The older ran his hands gently through Jisung's hair, sending chills down his back. He tightened his grip on Jisung's hair to move his header faster.

"Fuck, baby. Don't stop," Minho said through gasps. Jisung hummed in response, the vibrations only pushing Minho closer to his edge.

Jisung stared up at his boyfriend with wide eyes as he took him in deeper until he could barely take it anymore. Watching Minho unravel due to his actions was a massive ego boost, only pushing him to try harder to make the experience as good as it could possibly be.

"Jisung... I'm... I'm gonna..."

Jisung proudly swallowed once Minho had finished. The black-haired boy was a panting mess with his hair dishevelled and his head resting on the headrest of the chair while he stared up at the ceiling, trying to catch his breath.

"D-did I do okay?" Jisung asked as he wiped his chin and lips with the sleeve of his hoodie.

Looking like he was in a daze, Minho let his neck flop forward and he stared down at his boyfriend. "Fuck," was all he managed to get out.

"I'll take that as a yes," Jisung giggled as he climbed up and gave him a hug.

ASKDKJGL so that happened,,, sorry if it's bad, this is only the second time i've wrote anything like this O_o I'm just gonna pretend I didn't post this while at school

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259K 11.9K 34
"im lonely, gay, and looking for a boyfriend. slide into my dms" Lee Minho + Han Jisung
655K 29.7K 21
In which Lee Minho is the school's delinquent and Han Jisung is known to be the one who never does anything wrong. The two admire each other from afa...
16K 977 52
Felix finally enrolled in a university after a gap year and gained himself a new friend from the next tower. The English student, Hyunjin, soon enoug...
130K 5.6K 34
"Secrets?" Jisung asked softly. "Never," Minho whispered, unable to look Jisung in the eye. 𝙄𝙛 𝙄 𝙩𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙝𝙞𝙢, 𝙄'𝙙 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠 𝙝𝙞𝙢. a mins...