Needy ✔️

By your_jagiya91

Innocence can not be determined by looks. This is a story, about finding the one who's needs match yours. "... More

Disclaimer
#1: Car Ride
#2: Big Family
#4: Body Language
#5: Day 2
#6: Aunt Mae
#7: An Interruption
#8: More
#9: Jimin
#10: Distractions...?
#11: Round Two
#12: Anything But Subtle
#13: Family Cook Out
#14: Saying Goodbye
#15: ONE MONTH LATER
#16: First Date
#17: Birthday Party
#18: Heart To Heart
#19: Gone; At Peace
#20: "Do You Have A Ring?"
#21: Family Reunion
#22: Finale

#3: Late Arrivals

13.7K 696 355
By your_jagiya91

I had to swallow thickly. Its not like me to lust after gay men but damn were they both sexy. Uncle Lee stood and greeted his son with a hug, the taller one with dark hair with a hug, and then finally the shorter one with dark hair with a hug. 

I wanted to hug them. 

When the shorter of the three let go of our Uncle he turned to look at the table. His eyes looked at each one of us, meeting mine last and locking. He smirked and slightly bit his bottoms lip not looking away.

Fuck. 

"Noona!" I heard making me break eye contact and turn towards Taehyung. "Oh my god you look amazing!" He said loudly making me laugh as I stood. 

He wrapped his arms around me embracing me in a warm hug. "Thank you. It's good to see you Tae." 

"You too." He said. He let go of me and hugged both Jin and Namjoon as I turned to the two others he had with him. 

One was about the same height as him. He was wearing a light jacket with dark ripped jeans and timberlands. He had a few earrings in his ear and he was smiling after Taehyung. The other one, was just an inch or so taller than me. He was wearing a leather jacket, black shirt and dark jeans with nice shoes. He had more piercings than both Tae and the other guy, and he was looking right at me.

I felt faint.

"Hello." He smiled. "Noona?" He questioned. 

I extended my hand and he took it. "Yes, my name is Y/N but you can call me Noona." He smiled and dipped his head, pressing his lips against the back of my knuckles.  

"It is a pleasure to meet you." His voice was low and he was smirking when he stood back up, Tae looking at him with a slightly embarrassed look. 

"Oh shit, sorry. Noona, Namjoon, Jin, this is Jimin. He's my best friend. He's tagging along for the trip." 

"Then this must be Jungkook." I said turning to him. "It's nice to meet you." 

"You too, Noona." He smiled shaking my hand. 

We all exchanged pleasantries, Yoongi standing to hug Taehyung with Namjoon's hand tightly locked with his. Yoongi chuckled and gave Namjoon 'knowing eyes' with a smirk so deep you'd think he would fly away with it. As we stood there, Jimin was biting his lip and looking me over. 

Yep. I'm gunna die. 

He is literally one of the sexiest men I've ever seen in my life and there is no way he's gay. But there is no way he's really looking at me like that either.

I'm about to start panting, because he lifted his hand to run his fingers through his hair, and his shirt lifted a little. I got a glimpse of perfectly tone golden skin and all I can think about is licking them. 

Licking him. 

Fuck, my hormones are starting to get to me. I took a deep breath and turned towards Jin who was in the middle of a conversation with Uncle Lee and Hoseok. Namjoon and Yoongi were talking to Tae and Jungkook which meant...

"Noona." 

I looked up and Jimin was closer to me, only a foot away...maybe less. 

"Hey." 

"I hope it's okay that I'm here. Tae said you rented out a house." He leaned against a chair of the table we sat at, and now that he was closer, I could see just how perfect and flawless he really was. I caught myself wondering how soft his hair would feel between my fingers, then his arms were hidden by the leather jacket and I just wanted to know how strong he was. 

Could he pin me down? 

"Uh...yeah. It's totally fine. We have made room for more, with less. We just have to find a place where you are comfortable." 

He smiled and licked his lips. "I'm pretty flexible." His eyes flickered to mine and his grin grew even more. "Looks like You are too, being the one that made the accommodations."  

I couldn't help but pick up a double meaning. 

Was that intentional? 

"So, you didn't think to bring your partner?" I asked him, now fishing for information. 

"No." He said shaking his head. "I have no partner to bring." 

"Oh...so you're..." 

"Nope." He smiled. "My best friend and I have different tastes." He smiled, his eyes moving to look at my thighs. "I have a sweet tooth, but he doesn't. Ya know?" 

"I understand." I laughed. 

"Oh, speaking of the house. Can we go? I really want to shower and get all of this car smell off of me." Tae interrupted wrapping his arm around Jimin. 

"Sure." I said. "Jin drove so let me round them up." 

"Alright kids, tomorrow there aren't any plans, but be sure you are ready for quality family time the day after." Uncle Lee chuckled. "We all know how much you all love the family get togethers." 

"It's just lunch right?" Namjoon asked.

"Yes, then dinner at some fancy restaurant that night." He replied. "I don't know why everyone agrees to let your Aunt plan this every year, she never plans anything fun." 

"Why do you think we rented a house far, far away from the hotel she is staying in?" I asked with a raised eye brow. "We have learned." 

"Good girl." He said kissing the side of my head. "We need to make plans for me to come visit some time in the next month. I would like to see my brother." He whispered to me. 

I nodded and smiled at him, not wanting to get into that right now. He seemed to understand and accepted my nod as a good enough answer before he said goodbye to the rest of them. 

"Alright, let's go." Jin said grabbing the keys. 

We all started to walk out, me pulling in the rear of the group. I didn't notice, but Jimin was behind me, and when I turned around, he was two feet from my face. It made me jump causing him to let out a little laugh. "Sorry, you scared me." I said. 

"I noticed." He replied. He then leaned into me. "Don't worry Noona I don't bite. Unless you ask me to." With a wink he walked past me, turning as he walked backwards to be sure his eyes stayed locked with mine. Before I was able to really respond, Tae had grabbed him by the collar and pulled him to walk faster, then pushed him into the vehicle. I made my way to the passenger side, and Yoongi came up from behind me. 

"Is pretty boy straight?" he asked me. 

"I guess so." 

"Oh man, you're in for it." 

||

"Jimin can just sleep in bed with us." Jungkook said. "The bed in that room is a king, I'm pretty sure we can fit." 

"You want to snuggle with me Jungkookie?" Jimin teased pinching his cheeks. 

Jungkook pushed his hands away and glared at him. "Touch me again, and you're on the floor." 

He chuckled and turned towards me. He walked over and plopped down on the couch next to me, his arm comfortingly fitting over my shoulder. "What about you Noona? You want to cuddle with me?" He leaned in close and I felt his hand move down my back suggestively, but instead of getting flustered I smiled. 

"Sure." I said, surprising everyone. "But I don't think you can handle a night with me." I winked and stood up. Taehyung gave me a high five. I turned around to see Jimin grinning from ear to ear. 

"Dude, you can just sleep with Kookie and I, alright?" 

"We'll see." He said smirking at me. "But I want to go for a swim. Anyone up to join me?" 

I knew he was looking at me specifically, and it made me laugh. Man, was this guy confident. "It sounds like fun to me." Jungkook said. "Tae?" 

"I'm down." 

"I'll go." I smiled. "Let me go change." 

Jimin wore a victorious grin on his face making me laugh. I started walking up the stairs and I could hear Tae, Jin and Namjoon talking. I was trying to be quick, choosing between the black two-piece with high waist bottoms, or the one piece I brought. I wanted to wear the two-piece, but I hesitated. 

"You should wear the black one." I heard from behind me. I spun around to see Jimin leaning against my door frame, one leg crossed over the other, this time his leather jacket off. 

"You think so?" I asked, looking back at the fabric in my hand. 

"I do." He said, his voice sounding normal and not flirty. "You're a beautiful girl, and Tae said you've done a lot to make yourself healthy. You should be proud of that and not care what those around you think." 

I looked up at him, and his face was kind, and his smile inviting. "Thanks." I said.

"You're welcome. Will you be using the bathroom to change, or do you mind if I shower and change?" 

"No, you're fine." I said. "Go ahead." 

"Thanks." He said. "I can't wait to see you in that two piece." He said, winking at me again before walking into the other bedroom and shutting the bathroom door. 

I laughed and turned back to the suit, walking over to my door and locking it. I was sure that I locked the bathroom door, since Jimin was in there and started to change into the suit. The front of the high waist bottoms was all ruffled, and it was very flattering. The halter top had an underwire on it, and it almost felt like a bra holding up my breasts so they didn't hang or felt as if they would fall out. 

I stood in front of the mirror that happened to be hanging in my room, and looked over my first two piece. I had been plus size my whole life, and never had the confidence to wear something like this. I'm still plus size, but barely, and 85 lbs gone I feel like maybe this looked...good. 

I would never tell someone who was plus size to not wear a two piece. 

That is body shaming. 

Love yourself. 

The thing was, I wasn't loving myself.

I decided to be healthier, and feel healthier, not for the look but for my soul. I didn't feel good and I was tired all the time. 

Now I'm much more likely to go out and do something and not be exhausted after an hour. I go on walks, and I just feel better all together.

Maybe this two-piece is my reward. 

I heard a knock at my door and went over to answer it. Hobi, my best friend, was there, smiling at me. He looked down and over my new suit, and his smile grew. "That looks really good on you. You look more confident too, you're smiling." 

"I just feel good." I said. "It's my first time ever wearing a two piece so, I'm...nervous." 

"You shouldn't be. You should be excited. Especially with that straight boy down there." he laughed. "He is flirting so hard." 

"Is he?" I asked grabbing my beach towel and walking down stairs with him. "I thought he was laying it on thick but I also thought he was just being nice. 

"He might be, but I doubt it." 

The rest of the guys were out by the water already, Taehyung having Jimin on his shoulders. I stared and saw that Jimin had a tattoo across his side, and the rest of his torso was just as perfect as the bottom of his stomach I was teased with earlier.

"Holy shit." I said stopping in my tracks. 

"Damn." Hoseok added. "$50 says you sleep with him before the trip is over." 

"Hobi!" 

"I'm serious. I know how your hormones are. I wouldn't be able to keep it in my pants if it were Jin. No one would blame you." 

"Shut it." I warned. I turned back and saw Jimin thrown from Tae's shoulders. When he popped back up out of the water, dripping wet and laughing, I almost stopped breathing. He ran his fingers through his wet hair and wiped his face before looking in our direction. He saw us, and waved us over.

I felt my hear beat a million miles an hour and I had to give myself a pep talk not to run back inside and change my suit.

Why am I letting some random guy I don't know fluster me so much? 

It's just flirting. 

I can handle flirting.

Can't I?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 6.8K 95
•Instagram au• Complete ✓ Jimin a famous model for several different brands and solo artist at Big Hit Entertainment is living the best life he could...
5.3K 308 36
•If it's not you it's not anyone• He has waited for you since so long and now after he has the chance to be with you, he will make sure that he gets...
731K 23.3K 51
Sequel of my book 'All I Need Is You' Just a Taekook story, imagining their married life with a child. Must read the prequel of the book before this...
90.9K 3.8K 61
"Sometimes, love comes in the least expected place, in the least expected ways." A Namjin Fanfic💜 Started: May 1st, 2019 Completed: April 2nd, 2020 ...