๐™ฑ๐™ฐ๐™ฒ๐™ฒ ๐Ÿธ ๐™ณ๐™ฐ ๐™ต๐š„๐šƒ๐š„๐š๐™ด

็”ฑ BARBIESdreamhouse

"๐˜š๐˜ฐ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ, '๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ.." ๆ›ดๅคš

PLAYLIST.
ยฉ๏ธ
๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ
Sแด‡แด€sแดษด 1 แด‡แด˜ษชsแดแด…แด‡ 1: แด›สœษชส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ ๐ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ‘: ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐๐จ๐ฆ
๐™Ž๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ 1 ๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ค๐™™๐™š 4: ๐˜ฟ๐™– ๐˜ฝ๐™–๐™จ๐™จ๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ
๐‘บ๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’๐’ 1 ๐’†๐’‘๐’Š๐’”๐’๐’…๐’† 5: ๐‘ฐ ๐’ˆ๐’†๐’• ๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’–๐’๐’….
๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ 1 ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ 6: ๐˜Ž๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜‰๐˜ฐ๐˜บ.
๐™Ž๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ 1 ๐™€๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™จ๐™ž๐™™๐™š 7: ๐˜ฟ๐™–๐™™๐™™๐™ฎ'๐™จ ๐™‡๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™š ๐™‚๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก.
๐™Ž๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ 1 ๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ค๐™™๐™š 8: ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ข๐™ฎ.๏ฟผ Part 1
๐™Ž๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ 1 ๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ค๐™™๐™š 8: ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ข๐™ฎ. Part 2
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—: ๐’๐œ๐จ๐จ๐›๐ฒ ๐ƒ๐จ๐จ
๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป ๐Ÿญ ๐—˜๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ: ๐—ง๐—ข๐—จ๐—–๐—› ๐——๐—ข๐—ช๐—ก ๐—ง๐—ข ๐—–๐—”๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—›๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ.
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: *๐…๐ˆ๐‹๐‹๐„๐‘*
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ๐‚๐š๐ญ๐ฌ ๐Ž๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ .
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘: ๐ฌ๐ง๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ.
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’: "๐ˆ๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ง, ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ข๐ง๐ ?"
๐™Ž๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ 1 ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง 15: ๐™…๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฎ ๐™’๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™จ.
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”: ๐๐ฅ๐š๐ง ๐'๐ฌ
..
๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป ๐Ÿญ ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ: ๐—Ÿ๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—œ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚
season 1 episode 18 (FINALE): LONG LIVE THE QUEEN
NEW BOOK OUT

๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ 1 ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ 2: ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต.

5.2K 337 308
็”ฑ BARBIESdreamhouse

𝚃𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝙵𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝟸𝟶𝚝𝚑
𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢.
𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚕𝚢𝚗, 𝙽𝚈.

"Yeah hoe, I told you!! you CANT fuck with me!" Eani yelled at Mira. She had her fucked up but the whole block know that Mira knows better now. E did her dirty.

"Girl fuck you, dumbass.Im still gone fuck witcho dude." She said holding her nose, that hoe was leaking too bad. E had blood all over her hands but said fuck it though as she ran back in her direction punching the young girl in the face making her fall back on the concrete.

"Ooo shit!"

Eani sat on her and punched all over Mira's body. She aint give a fuck, she was showing her 'dumb ass'. She was soon lifted by somebody but managed to end it with kick to Mira's face.

"Yeah bitch, everytime you fuck with me ima show you! I GETS ACTIVE HOE!!!" Eani screamed before storming in the house.  Everybody was supposed to be outside, just chilling but one of Rakim's hoe stepped to Eani like she aint the main chick ruining E's whole vibe.

Deciding on sitting down for a second to catch her breath, she was fucking tired and needed to calm down before she killed somebody. The moment of silence was short lived due to Rakim and Si both coming in the house.

"You aint even have to beat her up that bad, you did too much." He said making Eani roll her fucking eyes and stand up. "Boy, fuck you and her! It aint no rules rememberrrr! you must wanna fight too?" She asked, getting in his face and making him shake his head. The girl didn't care, once its up there, its up there. If Rakim would stop sticking his 16 year old dick in everything, nobody would be getting beat the fuck up.

"You so fucking childish son." He said before storming out to go help his side hoe of the week. She could carless though, E didn't give a damn bout whatever they had going on anymore. She was tired of constantly looking stupid over him.

"I really wish I never met that bitch." E spat to her bestfriend, plopping back on the couch. The young girl with the hidden gift was now 16 and living her best life. Nobody would've have guessed young E would become the rowdy around the way girl she had along with her best friend Sierra.

"You don't mean that, you just mad." Sierra started grabbing her best friend's hand before giving E a look. "Rah is a fuck boy, lets just forget him. You know the best way to get over one is to get another." Si giggled poking at her friends side. "I don't want another, fuck all these niggas." E shrugged while both of them laughed.

Although Eani really felt like a fucking fool sitting there joking with her friend. She fucked him, he took Eani's virginity despite the constant warnings to be smart and hold on to it. She knew she should have listened to everybody.

When Sierra left the house nobody was there and E was lowkey relieved. She definitely didn't feel like talking to her mom even if she was right. She didn't want to hear "told you so."

Taking off her shoes and putting them in the closet, she started getting the necessary stuff ready for a hot shower, just grabbing the alexa as Xi came busting in without knocking as usual. "Hey boo." She spoke leaning in the door way.

"Wassup." E said drly, just wanting to shower. The young girl knew she would have to through another lecture about fighting.

"What happened today? Don't give me that she was messing with me bullshit either." She told her daughter harshly pointing her finger in her face. "Im tired of you fighting over this boy."

"Well Ma, you don't have to do worry about it anymore. Im done with him." Eani mumbled in return, tears pooling in her eyes. Although she was mad, it hurt more to even think she could no longer be with Rah. He was her happiness, her world, one of best friends.

"Aww my baby." Her mother pouted, engulfing the teen in her arms. "Look, at your age boys want one thing. They are not capable of serious love nor ready for it and neither are you. You still have more things in life to explore and figure out, don't hurt yourself by loving too hard too early. Rah was a lesson thats all, it's up to you to decide if you learn from it sweetie." Xi informed her daughter before smiling and kissing her cheek. "Goodnight my baby."

Walking off, E got in the bathroom and began to set everything up. Calling for the alexa first, she has to have some music playing while bathing. "Hey Alexa?" E said watching it light up.

"Play Beezy KKK - Problems." She instructed then walked to the shower head, setting it to the highest temperature. "Cause I took the time to heal your wounds before I though about my self." She sung along to Beezy, lathering my body in Dove soap.

After staying in there for a good hour, she hopped out wrapping a towel around herself and walking back to her room. Sitting on the bed and grabbed her phone that was on the charger opening the instagram app, going live.

After finding a good position to set the phone up in, she began to read comments. "Why Mira saying y'all jumped her? Man we aint jump that bitch." She huffed, smacking her lips.

"Add you?" She asked before pausing and making a face. "You dusty as hell g, you aint getting on my shit, no sirr." E joked. Since middle school she had become sort of a mean girl, more people liked her opposed to hating her but she didn't care either way, everybody knew not to fuck with her.

After getting bored on live, she hopped off and put her phone back on the charger. Eani got down on her knees and prayed as she heard the rain start to hit her windows. "Amen." E ended the prayer, climbing in her bed.

She was restless for awhile until, she was down that purple wormnhole from her thirtheenth birthday once again. "Hey, You have gotten so big!" Titi giggled, waving.

"Uh- why are y'all here again?" Eani asked rudely, making Zay shake his head. He was glad the she remembered them but didn't appreciate the attitude. "Look, we were sent to teach you a quick lesson." He shrugged.

Titi nodded, "Yes, it is one of our duties as your guides to help you in this world and that one. The powers that be feel as though since you enjoy fighting oh so much, lets see you fight for something real, something that matters." She explained before snapping directly in Eani's face and she blinked.

𝙳𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟸𝚝𝚑, 𝟷𝟿𝟻𝟻
𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚐𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚢, 𝙰𝙻
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚞𝚜🚌

Within a fraction of a millisecond, Eani was back in the past. "Where am I?" She mumbled. The teen was on a bus and she could tell it was older times because of the 'niggers only' signs hanging up towards the back.

Noticing there were no more seats, she just took up a random seat to prevent herself from continuing to stand in the middle of the aisle. "Hello, can you please tell me the date?" Eani asked the seemingly nice looking woman next to her. The older lady gave her a displeased look after glancing at her outfit which consisted of her sleep shorts and t-shirt with furry slides.
"December 12th, 1955." She informed the young girl before turning away.

The date made Eani raise a eyebrow and study the woman next to her. She gasped when she came to the realization of who she was sitting next to. "Ms. Rosa Parks?" E asked as some white men approached their seat. "We gonna have to ask you two niggers to get up. The sign says whites only." He pointed, waving his hand for the pair to stand up.

Glancing towards the back, Eani shook her head. "Well, their aren't anymore seats left." She reasoned gesturing in her direction. Rosa shook her head before whispering to the girl. "Where do you come from?" She asked, squinting and taking the girl in once more. It was something weird about her.

"I'm not going to ask you two again, UP NOW!" He yelled startling Eani but as she was about to get up, Rosa smirked and grabbed her hand. "No." The older woman told the police staying straight ahead. It was like the world stopped, everything got silent and was moving in slow motion.

When he yanked Ms. Parks was ejected from her seat, Eani immediately stood up. "Get off of her!" She yelled, pushing the man back. Ms. Rosa just camly took her seat again with a sense of peace on her face, she wasn't bothered in the slightest.

That alone made Eani follow suit. "If you wish for me to move, then move me. I have been on my feet working for you people for 15 hours today! I'll be damn if I stand up on this hot ass bus!" She bellowed as the bus came to a stop. Ms. Parks stayed seated so Eani did too. Young girl not even realizing this was the lesson.

Soon enough the bus cleared out and it was just the two of them. "I don't know where you come from little girl but you're parents must be worried. This is your battle but not your turn to fight, get out of here." She spoke nodding her head toward the window of the bus. There it was that damn telephone booth. Eani nodded before smiling at Ms. Rosa, "Thanks for being a hero." She finished with salute and getting up from her seat to exit the bus.
"Eani!" Ms. Rosa called, confusing the young girl. "Yes?" She asked nervously.

"It's time." She spoke. The teen had no idea what she talking about but Eani smiled anyway, quickly leaving the bus as the police arrived. Dashing in that direction, she turned around hoping to catch another look of Rosa but instead seen as they dragged the poor woman to a police car.

Nonetheless, the two still made eye contact as the officers attempted to push her in the back of the vehicle. Rosa sent her a wink and Eani smiled before taking off in the direction of the good ole telephone booth. In a blast she was back in her room with Titi and Zay standing in the middle of it. "Well, Eani how was your trip? Shorter than I expected but that means good I assume?" Zay asked with a hint of amusement in his voice.

"People back then had something meaningful fight for and here I am fighting becauseof what? a boy? I feel stupid. People going to remember Rosa Beenboutit Parks forever they not gone care E beat up Mira, the girl who gets around." The young girl huffed but joked at the same time, sitting up in the bed. Titi cracked up while Zay did a small chuckle while nodding. "You learned your lesson indeed, did Rosa have anything to say?" Titi asked, sneakily already knowing the answer. Today was the day, the day Eani's life would change.

Eani nodded, "She told me it's time. whatever that means." She shrugged. Eani didn't remember the exact conversation from her 13th birthday, as time when on the memory became hazy. So, she didn't remember about the book she had and that she would know when to crack it open. Titi rolled her eyes and began to look around the room before spotting it and tossing it on the bed. "There, remember this?"

Pursing her lips to the side, she shook her head no looking at the bodies standing in the middle of her room. Throwing his hands in the air Zay grabbed the book and held it, tossing it back and forth. "This book is your life. Do you remember your accident?" He asked, and Eani gave him a confused look before her hand subconsciously touched the scar going down her side. "How did y-"

"We were there darling, it was the beginning the first necessary step. See look, everything happens for a reason. That cloud those doctors studied was never there to hurt you. Had your father been here, you would've known that but that is neither here nor there." He started but Eani interrupted with a question. "You keep bringing up my father! What does he have to do with all of this?" She asked with a confused look. Zay shook his head and took a long death breath as Titi finally decided to speak up again.

"Your father was a good man okay? He just had this gift and coincidentally passed it down to you and had he not have died, you would be more educated about it. He would've known that the extreme accident was just a way of preparing you for your next steps." She nodded at the teen who sat there still confused. Rolling her eyes Titi attempted to explain again. "Look, a accident would've happened anyway to get your body ready for the next steps got it?" She asked and Eani finally nodded. Titi motioned for Zay to continue and he did, stepping foward once again. "Your brain was changing for you to be able to access your new gift. Eani, just like your father you can time travel. " Eani scoffed, cutting the man off once again.

"Fuck outta here, that shit aint even possible. This some kind of sick dream I keep having and you two motherfuckas keep popping up!" She exclaimed, sounding very vexed. Her two guide's nodded, expecting that reaction. Deciding to ignore her foul mouth Tit cleared her throat. "Now Miss Lady, If you are done. You better get to reading. Eani, you are no longer a little girl and we can no longer continue to surpress your powers. It time sweetie and you should get to it, everything you need to know is here." She told the young girl before grabbing the book from Zay and shoving it into her chest. The two waved before poofing away.

Despite being skeptical , she opened it watching as the purple ink on the pages began to display them selves to her. Hurridely getting up from the bed, she sat it on the bedside table as the purple light began to illuminate from it. "Black people don't do this shit, Im scared." She mumbled pacing back and forth. Soon the book opened back up and the pages began to turn rapidly before settling back on the first page.

Seeing it displayed the title she read it out loud to herself.

"𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐜 𝟐 𝐃𝐚 𝐅𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 : 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐃𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬."

Before flipping to the next page, she thought about if she really wanted to. It could go either really bad or really good, thinking it couldn't have been too bad she licked her thumb about to flip the page but held it instead. "Man, I hope this shit don't come to bite me in my ass." Eani mumbled to herself, deciding on flipping to the the next page. She didn't have much to loose.

็ปง็ปญ้˜…่ฏป

You'll Also Like

181K 4K 47
สŸแดแด แด‡ แด„แด€ษด ส™แด‡ แด€ ษขแด€แดแด‡ แดฦฆ แด›แด€แด‹แด‡ษด sแด‡ส€ษชแดแดœs .. แด›สœแด‡ แด„สœแดษชแด„แด‡ ษชs สแดแดœส€s โ’โ’โ’โ’โ’โ’โ’
1.5M 73.9K 52
"๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž'๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž'๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šœ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐šŸ'๐šŽ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ๐š–๐š’๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š—๐š"โ˜† ๐š‚๐šŽ๐šš๐šž๐šŽ๐š• ๐š๐š˜ ๐™ผ๐šข ๐š‹๏ฟฝ...
124K 3.8K 36
' ๐ˆ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐“๐‡๐‘๐Ž๐”๐†๐‡ ๐„๐•๐„๐‘๐˜๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐† ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐€ ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„๐•๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐†'
9.3K 70 25
Read it and youll find out๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿค