๐‡๐ž'๐ฌ ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐Š๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ

By Starrmazing

|Book 1| Tiana King was a young and great college student at Howard University. She was up at the top of the... More

๐’๐š๐ฏ๐š๐ ๐ž ๐‹๐ฎ๐ฑ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฒ/๐Š๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
๐Œ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐‹๐ž๐š๐๐ฌ
๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ/๐„๐ง๐ ๐ƒ๐š๐ญ๐ž
๐€๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐–๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก ๐–๐ก๐จ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐“๐š๐ฅ๐ค ๐“๐จ
/1./
/2./
/3./
/4./
/5./
/6./
/7./
/8./
/9./
/10./
/11./
/12./
/13./
/14./
/15./
/16./
/17./
/18./
/19./
/20./
/21./
/22./
/23./
/24./
/25./
/26./
/27./
/28./
/29./
/30./
/31./
/32./
/33./
/34./
/35./
/36./
/37./
/38./
/39./
/40./
/41./
/42./
/43./
/44./
/45./
/46./
/47./
/48./
/49./
/50./
/51./
/52./
/53./
/54./
/55./
/56./
/57./
/58./
/59./
/60/
/61./
/62./
/63./
/64./
/65./
/66./
/67./
/68./
/69./
/70./
/71./
/72./
/73./
/74./
/75./
/76./
/77./
/78./
/79./
/81./
/82./
/83./
/84./
/85./
/86./
/87./
/88./
/89./
/90./
/91./
/92./
/93./
/94./
/95./
/96./
/97./
/98./
/99./
/100./
What's Next?
REVISED VERSION
He's My Killer
00 | The Beginning of Mayhem
01 | The University Of Howard
02 | Duty Of A Princess
03 | Macho Act

/80./

7.9K 400 157
By Starrmazing

Last chapter was to give you a little bit on how things went side ways two months ago and leading up to how Cartron knows about Tiana and the child.
-------------
OMNISCIENT

Brian threw them all in the same room. Riena sobbing loudly, trying her hardest to get ones attention but she should have knew know one gave a car about her.

Tiana's mother was perfectly aching in the face, she'd gotten a few slaps and that was thanks to Brian. She disrespected his Queen and she did not deserve all the things they've done to her.

Her brother, Troy, was a punk. Yeah he got a few punches to the stomach and face but pretty boy was a bîtch.

Lastly, her ex, Donovan. Carter did a number on him. Citing off his point finger and drizzle alcohol on him. He screamed in pain and Carter found every minute enjoying.

He was actually lucky because if he didn't need any information on Tiana's father he'd been gone a long time ago.

"Please let me out! I know nothing!" Riena wailed loudly as she hit against the door that kept her from leaving.

Tiana's mother looked at her with disgust but said nothing about her. She turned towards Troy's bruised up face. He looked pathetic. He was slipping to giving up.

"Fix your face, Troy. We'll be out of here in no time."

Troy shook his head. "Easier said than done, Momma."

She grabbed hold of Troy's face, turning him to face her and holding him there tightly. "You listen-"

Troy moved away from his mother in irritation. "No, you listen." His tone full of anger.

"This is your fault. Pop's fault too. What you did to Tiana was unnecessary and unforgettable. You kept her sheltered and you wanted to mold her into a perfect daughter. Sweet and innocent."

She frowned. "My babygirl is sweet and innocent. She just needed a lesson. To be reminded of who she is."

"By beating her? You ran her into his arms for sure after that one."

"I did not. I'm going to get my babygirl back. She's going to get the education she needs to be successful and come back home."

Troy grew irritated with his mother's beliefs. He looked to were Donovan was, he was sleep and he looked horrible. He was missing a finger and Troy was pretty sure Carter was far from torturing him.

"Home? We don't have a home and she won't come back, mom. She won't after everything you and Donovan did. Me as well and I regret everything. I shouldn't have let you drag me into your bullshît. She looked at me, distraught over her face and I hated it." Troy spoke, sadness and regret in his tone and face.

He was Tiana's best friend. Well, used to be after everything.

"I did right by my children. When I found out she was messing with Cartron's boy, I gave her the beating as punishment."

Troy stood up, his anger rising and coursing throughout his body. "You don't fvcking understand. She loves him and I could see it every time I looked in her eyes and the mentions of his name."

She stood up, her anger rising high. "She doesn't love anyone. She doesn't even know what love is."

Troy sighed. "We pushed her into his arms. He loves her, Mom, in return. I witnessed it. He truly cares for her just as she does him. There's no breaking them apart."

"Just you watch! Once your father gets us out, we're going to get our baby and get her the help she needs!" She yelled at him in anger, walking around him to find another wall to sit upon.

"Tiana's not crazy! You are! You want her to be with this motherfvcka who likes to hit women but you rather that than with that crazy man!" Troy snapped at her, not caring anymore that he was talking to his mother.

"Yes. I rather that. He will kill her if we don't figure out a way to get her back." She slid down the wall.

"Donovan could kill her! I rather she be with a Psycho man than a woman beater!" He shouted, not caring that Donovan was there.

She waved her son off. "I'm finished discussing this with you."

Troy grunted in frustration and sat back down in his seat. He just knew this would make everything worse. He sighed, thinking of what he did to hurt her mentally. Telling her lies and letting Donovan and his mother physically abuse her. The finger marks on her neck was clear as day. And the welts on her body.

He was a punk. He knew it was wrong but he was just going along with family. Family stick together.

But they also protect each other.

He didn't do it for Tiana and now, she may never talk to him again. She may have eve thought of killing me, he thought.

He had only himself to blame.

****

TIANA

Lights out

The lights around the house except this room, shut off about two minutes later of Carter leaving the room and my stomach flipped. The screens went black and I couldn't see anything.

Though I couldn't see anything, the audio still worked. The men went into panic, shouting at each other to be ready to fire and find the bitch.

I bit my lip hard as I tried to make out the figures but I couldn't. Then a sudden bang against the wall happened. It was near a camera causing the camera to move slightly. A grunt followed then shouts.

Not a second later did I hear gunfire.

I shook hard in the chair. It frustrates me that I can't see a damn thing but flashes of gunfire.

More men shouting at one another. Bangs and hits and after a while, it all ceased. Quiet.

The silence had my body shaking. My thoughts were on and only on Carter.

About ten minutes later, the secret door clicked opened making me jump and there he stood. I frowned when I saw blood all over him. His shirt drenched in blood and it made me even more worried.

"Are you hurt?!" I asked him in worry, standing to my feet.

He sighed irritatedly and walked past and grabbed a black scarf. I stood there watching him. He pulled out his phone and made a call.

"Gather the money and the guns." He spoke through the line.

He listened to Ricks words that were muffled.

"No, I'm taking her somewhere else. I need this place wipe down. Don't need the fvcking police down my back right now."

He listened again. I tried to ease drop but I got nothing.

"She still going tomorrow but I need you to be extra armed. Alright." And with that, he ended the call.

Carter turned back to me, motioning me to him. I was hesitant because the sight of him was going to make me throw up. He turned me around and put the black scarf over my eyes.

"Carter..."

"You don't need to see what's out there." He spoke quickly while tying the scarf over my eyes.

He moved me with him, holding me to make sure I didn't fall as he guided us out of the room. We suddenly stopped and Carter told me to stay right here before walking off. The sound of the sink faucet hitting my ears.

My fingers trembled as I was hesitant, I undid the scarf from my eyes and my eyes went wide in shock and my stomach flipped.

It was a fvcking bloody mess. Blood and bodies everywhere.

I swallowed hard as I took in the sight of dead men later out onto the floor. Blood smeared on the floor and walls, broken glass everywhere.

Jesus!

"I told you not to take the fvcking scarf off. Why don't you fvcking listen to me?" Carter's anger evident in his voice as he broke my attention away from the bodies to him.

His face red and eyes were dark. Dark in evil.

He exhaled loudly and reached out, making me flinch, grabbing my upper arm and pulled me off to the outside and pushed me into the black SUV.

I was shocked but I didn't know what to say. Words were trapped in my throat and couldn't come out.

He really is my dangerous scary baby.

______________

Thoughts on Troy, Riena, and Tiana's mother?

Thoughts on Tiana?

Thoughts on Carter?

TeamKingandQueen CarterandTiana Forever

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 3.9K 25
*MATURE CONTENT* A Little Insight: As I walked to my wardrobe, he stood up and began taking slow, sinister steps towards me with his claws extracted...
82.7K 2.3K 54
Rowan Hunter is one of the youngest and most powerful men in the city, born into a life of both terrible darkness and insurmountable wealth yet curse...
488 23 11
(villainร—heroine) (Enemies to lovers) (Huge age gap) (Cat and mouse duet) Damon blackwood(32 years old) the crime boss and the leader of midnight syn...
14.1K 451 6
Y/n Mccall attended Blackmore University in New York, where she had met Tara and her friends leading to her making new friends and distracting hersel...