Streaker.

By fivesaucewhoop

In which a boy with a bad habit of getting himself drunk learns that sex isn't everything. More

blurb
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
Epilogue

17

96.6K 4.2K 6.3K
By fivesaucewhoop

Ashley was still ignoring Luke, despite the countless amount of texts he'd sent and phone calls he'd made.

They only had one day of school that week and got the rest off for Thanksgiving break, and in English on Monday morning Ashley barely even looked at Luke. He tried to talk to her but every time she would just turn away and ignore him. Luke missed her. He missed her and he had no idea why.

Luke knew that he'd fucked up and he knew that it was wrong of him to lie to Ashley, but he just didn't understand why she was still ignoring him. Yes, he shouldn't have lied to her, but Luke had tried to explain himself probably a million times now. He just wanted Ashley to at least speak to him, if anything.

luke that gets drunk all the time: im sorry i was such an asshole

luke that gets drunk all the time: i just wish you would talk to me

luke that gets drunk all the time: it's 2 am on friday morning aka the day after thanksgiving and thanksgiving fucking sucked ok i had to go to my grandmas house but i can't sleep i haven't been able to sleep for three days because every time i close my eyes i think about the fact that you're still upset with me and i don't even know why ash just please tell me why

luke that gets drunk all the time: i want to scream i want to cry i want to get drunk and forget about all of this but mostly i just want you to forgive me and talk to me again because you're my best friend and i don't know what im supposed to do without you i can't sleep i have nightmares and my heart is beating so fast right now i feel like im gonna pass out

luke that gets drunk all the time: you're probably asleep right now so im not even sure why im trying to talk to you

luke that gets drunk all the time: ashley imiss youu somuch i canr even type im crying im cryinying im so pathetic im crying overyou

luke that gets drunk all the time: what rhe fuuck have you doneto me why is this happenng why do i feel this way this is allyour fault

luke that gets drunk all the time: im sorry im sosorry IM FUKkING SORRY JUST TSLK TO ME GOD DAMMIT

luke that gets drunk all the time: please...i need you

ashley my best friend: go to sleep. ill call you tomorrow.

*•*•*

Luke eventually fell asleep at some time in the early morning, and was awoken later that afternoon by Liz knocking softly at his bedroom door. She came in and sat down on the edge of Luke's bed, gently shaking his shoulder and stirring him awake.

"Luke, are you alright?" Liz asked quietly as Luke slowly opened his eyes. He'd fallen asleep with his phone on his face again and quickly grabbed it, but he was too nervous to flip it over and see if he had any new messages.

"Hi." Luke said, trying to give his mom a small smile.

"What time did you get to sleep last night?" Liz questioned.

"Pretty late." Luke chuckled quietly to himself, rubbing under his eyes.

"Well, it's almost noon now." Liz sighed. "I was going to go out and do some Christmas shopping, do you want to come with me?"

"I'm not really up for Christmas shopping today, or really leaving the house in general." Luke mumbled. He was planning on staying in all day and doing what Luke did best: feel miserable about himself.

"Are you sure? Don't you want to get a gift for anyone?" Liz asked. Luke knew that she was just trying to get him out of the house and help him feel better, and he really did appreciate it, but Luke just wasn't in the mood for much of anything today.

"Ashley's mad at me, she won't want a gift." Luke mumbled, knowing exactly what his mom was hinting at.

"I wasn't talking specifically about Ashley..." Liz trailed off.

"I'd rather stay home today, Mom, if that's alright." Luke sighed, suddenly wishing that he hadn't stayed up so late and wasted so much time on Ashley.

"That's perfectly alright, Luke, I just wanted to ask and make sure." Liz nodded. She reached over and cupped one of Luke's tear stained cheeks, running her thumb under his eye. "Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine, I promise." Luke nodded. He sat up and rubbed his eyes again.

"Okay, I'm going to get going now." Liz said, at standing up from her place on Luke's bed. "There's leftovers in the fridge of you get hungry and I should be back in a few hours. Call me if you need anything."

"Alright." Luke nodded, watching his mom as she left the room. "I love you."

"I love you too." Liz said over her shoulder, walking down the hall and away from Luke.

He stayed in bed for the next hour, scrolling through his phone and rereading the desperate texts he'd sent to Ashley the night before. She hadn't texted him anything else and she hadn't called yet, either, so Luke was beginning to think that she'd only said what she did just so he'd leave her alone.

Just when Luke was really staring to doubt himself, his phone started to ring. Ashley's name and contact picture popped up and Luke answered the call as fast as he could, scared that if he didn't Ashley would get annoyed and hang up.

"Hello?" He asked, sitting up straight.

"I'm coming over." Ashley's voice rang out through the speaker, giving Luke goosebumps. He felt like it had been so long since he'd heard her talk. "Scratch that, I'm actually here. Come open the door."

Ashley hung up the phone and Luke scrambled out of bed, not even bothering to put on a pair of pants. He ran to the front door and quickly unlocked it, revealing a much happier looking Ashley standing there.

"Oh, those are cute." Ashley giggled, pointing down to Luke's boxers. They weren't nearly as bad as some of the other pairs he had, but they were still covered in tiny cartoon gummy bears and that was pretty embarrassing.

"What are you doing?" Luke asked, his heart pounding against his chest.

"I came to make sure you were okay." Ashley said, folding her arms across her chest. Luke stepped aside and let Ashley enter the house, closing the door behind her.

"Why wouldn't I be okay?" Luke asked, even though he knew that it was a stupid question.

"I was just worried, that's all." Ashley shrugged. She took off her shoes by the front door but left her coat on, and that worried Luke. He was afraid that she was just going to get up and leave. "It was kind of scary waking up in the middle of the night to see those texts."

"Oh, yeah." Luke nodded. "I'm sorry about that."

"Are you alright now?" Ashley asked.

"Yeah, I think." Luke shrugged. Him being alright or not depended on if Ashley was still mad at him. "Are you still upset with me?"

"I was, but I'm not anymore." Ashley explained slowly. She walked passed Luke and headed into his bedroom, which was their usual hangout even when no one else was home.

"Alright." Luke nodded. He sat down on one side of the bed and Ashley sat on the other, both of them sitting with their legs crossed.

"I was more upset with you for lying to me than anything. I would have completely understood if you had just come out and told me what was really going on." Ashley shrugged. "When I found out that you'd lied it just made me really upset, I felt like I wasn't important to you at all, and I needed my space for a few days."

"I didn't try to make you upset at all, I just didn't tell you because - "

"Because you didn't want to tell me that you'd received a better offer." Ashley finished for him, making Luke's heart feel like it was sinking down into his stomach. She was exactly right and he didn't want to admit it. "It's okay, like I said, I get it. Of course you'd rather go out with Charlie than stay in and watch movies with me all day."

"I really am sorry." Luke said quietly, looking down at his lap.

"I know you're sorry. I could tell from the hundreds of texts you sent that you are definitely sorry. I forgive you." Ashley said, giving him a small smile. Luke only glanced up at her for a second before his eyes returned to his lap, too ashamed to make eye contact with Ashley. "Hey, look at me."

Luke slowly looked up and Ashley took his hands in hers, lacing their fingers together.

"You made a mistake, it's okay, everyone does sometimes." Ashley assured him. "We're okay, our friendship isn't over just because of one little bump in the road. I was mad at you and I needed some space for a few days, but everything's okay now. We're fine, don't beat yourself up about this."

"I'm not trying to beat myself up about it." Luke sniffed, barely able to contain his emotions.

"But I know you, Luke, and I know that you think this is all your fault." Ashley said softly, looking straight into Luke's eyes.

"It is all my fault." Luke said, crinkling his nose up.

"Okay, I guess it is." Ashley bit down on her bottom lip, thinking for a second. "But that's not the point. The point is that I was mad but now I'm not, and you don't need to be upset about this anymore, alright? Everything's okay."

"You don't need to be this nice to me." Luke said, feeling a couple tears slip out of the corner of his eyes. He let go of one of Ashley's hands and wiped his tears away quickly, hoping that she hadn't noticed. "I don't deserve this."

"Luke, listen to me." Ashley crawled even closer to him and cupped his face in her hands, forcing Luke to look at her. "You do deserve to have someone be this nice to you. Your friends have treated you like shit for your entire life and you deserve to have someone actually care about you like this."

"I keep doing stupid shit, though. I keep messing up." Luke sniffed, trying to do anything he could to not make eye contact with Ashley.

"Did you miss my whole little speech on mistakes?" Ashley scoffed, making Luke look up at her again. "You mess up sometimes, but that's okay. Everyone does. I'm not going to hate you for just one little mistake."

"I make a lot of mistakes." Luke said, his lips twitching up at the side into a small smile.

"I know you do." Ashley smiled, removing her hands from the sides of Luke's face and running them down his chest.

Luke felt his cheeks heat up as her fingers ran across his skin, giving him goosebumps once again. He hated being shirtless around other people, he hardly ever even took his shirt off when he was with his friends, but with Ashley it was different. He felt safe, and he knew that she wouldn't laugh at him for any of his insecurities.

Luke turned and laid down on the bed so Ashley was no longer touching him. She laid next to him but kept her distance, finally taking her coat off and letting it fall to the floor. They stayed quiet as they laid next to each other, both of them staring up at the ceiling above them.

"Did you really mean it when you said that you can't sleep without me here?" Ashley asked after a moment of silence, sitting slightly and using her elbows to prop herself up.

"Yeah." Luke nodded slowly, blushing again. "I mean, I'm not sure if it's you specially, but for the past few days I've been really worked up over the fact that you were upset with me and, I don't know... Maybe."

"Are the nightmares still really bad?" Ashley asked.

"They're getting worse than they were a few months ago, that's for sure." Luke shrugged. "I don't know, maybe I just need that medication again. I'll talk to my mom about it soon."

"That sucks." Ashley sighed, rolling over onto her stomach. "I'm sorry."

"It's not your fault." Luke said, shrugging again. "Didn't you say you used to get nightmares?"

"Yeah, but I can tell that they weren't nearly as bad as yours." Ashley explained, "I just remember running into my parents room at least once a week when I was little and crawling into bed with them because I couldn't sleep."

"So this was before they go divorced?" Luke asked, hoping that Ashley was comfortable with talking about this. He felt like she was, considering she was comfortable around Luke with pretty much everything else.

"Yeah." Ashley nodded.

"I'm sorry." Luke said softly.

"It's not your fault." Ashley scoffed, tucking her hair behind her ear again.

"I'm sorry for asking about it." Luke shrugged.

"It's fine, I don't really care." Ashley said, letting out a big sigh. "You're the only person I talk about this stuff with, anyway. Sometimes it's nice."

"You haven't told anyone else about this?" Luke questioned. He wasn't really in a position to judge Ashley for not telling anyone about her personal life, Luke himself had never even told anyone about his own life. He just assumed that Ashley had at least told her friends about this, he didn't think she was so closed off.

"I never thought that anyone would really care enough." Ashley shrugged. "I didn't think it was necessary."

"Yeah, I understand." Luke nodded.

One of the reasons why he'd never vented to anyone about all of his problems was because he felt like none of his friends would have the reaction that he wanted. Luke just wanted them to show that they cared, but it seemed like his friends only showed interest in him when he was drunk or doing something stupid.

"Let's changed the subject." Ashley said quickly, sensing that Luke was uncomfortable.

"Alright." Luke nodded.

"So." Ashley began, sitting up on the bed again so her legs were crossed. "How was your little date with Ashton and Charlie?"

"Average." Luke shrugged, crinkling his nose. "I almost hyperventilated."

"You did not." Ashley gasped, covering her mouth with her hands to try and hide a smile.

"I did." Luke nodded, letting out a small laugh. "We went to the art museum because Charlie wanted to see this thing and then after we went out to eat. That's when I texted you and you got mad, so I freaked out."

"Aw, Luke. In the middle of the restaurant?" Ashley asked.

"Oh yeah, I made a huge scene." Luke said sarcastically, rolling his eyes. "It wasn't that bad, I just had to step outside for a minute and breathe."

"I'm sorry." Ashley pouted, reaching out and grabbing Luke's hand.

"Again, it's not your fault." Luke said, chuckling to himself. "I did it to myself."

"Oh, I know." Ashley laughed. "I'm just sorry that you had to go through that."

Luke sat up, once again taking notice of the fact that him and Ashley were just sitting there holding hands. He didn't have a problem with it, of course, Luke was just confused. They were friends and only friends, and friends were supposed to act the way Luke and Ashley did.

"Do you want something to eat?" Luke asked. He quickly let go of Ashley's hand and crawled out of bed, grabbing a sweatshirt from the floor that he'd been wearing the night before and pulling it on over his head.

"I guess." Ashley shrugged, also getting up and following Luke out of the room. "What do you have?"

"Everything, really. There's leftover Thanksgiving stuff from my grandma's house and frozen pizzas and probably some boxes of macaroni and cheese somewhere. We can make sandwiches, there's stuff for that..." Luke trailed off as they entered the kitchen, searching through drawers and cabinets. "I don't know, my mom and I just went shopping a couple days ago."

"I want pizza." Ashley answered quickly, leaning up against the counter and watching Luke find the frozen pizza.

"Of course you do." Luke laughed, walking over to the oven and turning it on. He set the pizza down on top of it, waiting for the oven to heat up enough.

"Don't burn it." Ashley warned, reminding Luke of the last time they made a pizza together.

"I won't, oh my God." Luke giggled. "Nothing will set on fire this time, I promise."

"Don't make promises you can't keep." Ashley chuckled, shaking her head.

"Fine, you can make the pizza." Luke frowned, crossing his arms over his chest. "You definitely won't mess it up, so you can do it."

"Luke." Ashley whined.

"I'm not talking to you anymore." Luke pouted, turning around so his back was facing Ashley.

"I don't know how to work this oven." Ashley laughed, walking over to it and poking at a few oh the dials.

"That's a poor excuse." Luke said, his back still towards her. "It's pretty self explanatory, it's only an oven."

"Help me." Ashley groaned. She walked up behind Luke and poked him on the back, trying to get him to give in and turn around.

"No." Luke said, trying to hide his growing smile. "You can make the pizza all on your own. Come on, Ashley, I believe in you."

"I can't." Ashley whined. "Please."

"Are you seriously trying to tell me that you can't make a frozen pizza? It's easy, you just put the pizza in the oven and wait for 20 minutes!" Luke exclaimed, not understanding why Ashley seemed so incapable of doing this herself.

"But I'm scared of burning my hand on the oven while I'm putting the pizza in." Ashley said softly. Luke finally turned around and looked down at her, trying hard not to laugh at the pouty expression she had on her face.

"You're such a little baby." Luke laughed. He pushed past Ashley and walked over to the oven, checking if it was heated up all the way before putting the pizza in himself.

"Thank you." Ashley said, a proud smile one her face.

"It'll be ready in a little while." Luke said, gesturing to the oven. He walked out of the kitchen and into the living room, deciding to just hang out on the couch while they waited.

"So!" Ashley said loudly, plopping down on the couch next to Luke.

"So what?" Luke questioned, turning towards Ashley and facing her.

"Hi." Ashley smiled, reaching up and smoothing out some of Luke's hair, that probably looked awful from him sleeping on it.

"Hello." Luke smiled back at her, leaning into the couch and took her hand in his again. Something about them holding hands just made Luke feel better. He liked knowing that Ashley was right there with him, all the time.

"Michael told me what you did at his party last weekend." Ashley said softly, lacing her and Luke's fingers together.

"What? What did I do?" Luke questioned, suddenly worried that Ashley was talking about something bad.

"You defended me." Ashley said, biting down on her bottom lip. "I mean, technically you slammed Michael up against a wall, but when it all comes down to it you were defending me."

"Oh, yeah." Luke looked down at his lap and blushed, still a little embarrassed about how he blew up at Michael the other day.

"That was really sweet." Ashley nudged Luke with her shoulder, forcing him to look at her again.

"Oh, it's no big deal." Luke shrugged. "What Michael said was wrong, someone had to tell him."

"Well I told you he was an asshole." Ashley mumbled, her lips turning up at the sides into a small smile.

"I knew he was an asshole." Luke sighed. "I just never thought that he would ever go as far as saying something like...that."

"He had good intentions." Ashley shrugged. Luke looked at her with a surprised expression on his face, his mouth wide open.

"You did not just say that." Luke gasped.

"He's just trying to help you!" Ashley argued, shaking her head.

"You're seriously siding with him?" Luke questioned, appalled that Ashley was actually agreeing with Michael's actions from the other night.

"I'm not necessarily siding with him." Ashley said slowly, realizing that what she'd said was wrong. "Look, I know Michael a lot better than you think I do. I know that I go around saying that he's an asshole and that you should just drop him, but I also know that it's all an act."

"He's been doing this too long for it to be an act." Luke scoffed.

"He's mean to you, yeah, but I can tell that deep down he really cares about you." Ashley said softly, finally reaching her point. She gave Luke's hand another small squeeze.

"Yeah, well he has a really fucked up way of showing it." Luke said, rolling his eyes.

"That's just how Michael is." Ashley shrugged.

The spent the next few minutes talking about random things, from what they did over the last few days to what they were planning to do next weekend. The oven beeping interrupted them from their conversation and Luke jumped up from the couch, running into the kitchen to grab the pizza.

"Careful." Ashley said, coming up behind Luke as he took the pizza out of the oven. "It's hot."

"No shit." Luke scoffed. Ashley leaned up against the counter and watched Luke take the pizza out, setting it on top of the stove so it could cool for a few minutes.

"You know, I really do like those boxers." Ashley laughed after a moment of silence, once again pointing to Luke's gummy-bear-covered underwear.

"You need to shut up." Luke groaned, trying to hide the growing blush on his face.

"They're cute!" Ashley giggled. "It was a compliment!"

"You're just making fun of me." Luke huffed, crossing his arms over his chest.

"I am not." Ashley protested.

"You are." Luke insisted, turning around so he was no longer facing her.

They waited in silence for the pizza to cool and then when it was ready Luke silently cut it and gave two pieces to Ashley, who ate them both in only a few bites. Luke ate his pizza quickly as well, not realizing how hungry he was until he actually had food in front of his face.

"When are you going to sing me that song about mints?" Ashley asked once they were both done, setting her plate down in the sink.

"Whenever you want me to." Luke shrugged. He set his plate in the sink as well before turning and leaving the kitchen, heading to his own bedroom.

"I want you to." Ashley said, following him down the hall.

"I might not even be able to find it, I was pretty young when I wrote it." Luke shrugged. He shut the door to his bedroom after Ashley and walked straight over to his closet, where he had a box that he usually shoved loose papers into.

"It's alright if you can't." Ashley said softly, taking a seat on the edge of Luke's bed. "I was just kind of curious. It's not every day that you get an opportunity to hear a song about mints."

"That's true." Luke said, at standing up on his toes to try and reach the box in the back of his closet. He ended up tipping it over and tons of papers and envelopes fell out, getting all over the floor. "Oops."

Luke got down on the floor and picked everything up, checking the papers as he went to try and find the song. He gathered everything into a big pile and put them back in the box, seeing no sign of his song about mints.

"Have you ever opened any of those letters?" Ashley questioned, watching Luke put the box back on the shelf in his closet.

"No." Luke scoffed. He turned around and faced Ashley again, giving her a small shrug at the fact that he couldn't find the song. "I don't need to, I already know what they all say."

"Who are they from?" Ashley asked.

"My..." Luke paused, not knowing which word to use. He'd come to realize in his 17 years of living that 'dad' and 'father' were two very different words with two very different definitions. Luke didn't have a dad, he had a father. "No one, it's not a big deal."

"Are you sure?" Ashley raised an eyebrow at him, knowing that he wasn't telling the truth.

"They're nothing, really. It doesn't matter." Luke said, shrugging again.

He always tried to keep his cool when conversations like this came up, but sometimes it was hard. It was hard to not just spill out every little detail of his life. Luke was a pretty closed-off guy, and he knew that there were some things that you just didn't tell people. This was one of those things.

"You can tell me anything, you know." Ashley said simply, leaning back on Luke's bed. "Don't be scared."

"I know." Luke nodded. He walked over to the corner of his room where he kept his guitar, picking it up off of it's stand and carrying it over to Ashley. "Do you want me to teach you how to play a little?"

"Yeah." Ashley nodded excitedly, sitting up straight again. Luke slowly took a seat next to her and handed the guitar to Ashley, setting it on her lap.

"Okay, so, um, you put your fingers here..." Luke said softly, awkwardly wrapping his arm around Ashley and guiding her hand to the frets, placing her fingers in the proper positions.

"Alright." Ashley nodded slowly, staring intently down at her fingers.

"And then you use your other hand to strum..." Luke explained, guiding Ashley's hand again to help her strum.

"This isn't that hard." Ashley said after a minute of her strumming the same chord over and over again.

"Well, it gets a little tougher." Luke chuckled under his breath, tucking some of Ashley's hair behind her ear. He put his hand back on hers, moving her fingers once again. "Here, move this finger there, and this one...here."

"It's still easy." Ashley laughed.

"You have to move your fingers from one fret to another while strumming with the other hand." Luke sighed, a little frustrated with her at the moment. He worked his ass off as a little kid to teach himself how to play the guitar and now Ashley was saying that it was easy. It wasn't easy. "You have to go fast, too, there are a lot of songs that require you to switch back and forth quickly."

"Show me." Ashley smirked, passing the guitar back to Luke and scooting back so he had some room.

Luke took a deep breath before he started playing, purposely choosing to show Ashley a hard song that took a lot of skill and practice. When he was finished he looked back up at Ashley, who appeared to be very surprised with Luke's playing.

"Wow." She let out a big sigh. "I didn't think you were that good."

"Michael's better than me." Luke blushed, looking down at his lap.

"No he's not." Ashley shook her head quickly. "You really taught yourself how to play?"

"Yeah." Luke nodded.

"You're amazing." Ashley said quietly, still in shock. "I can't believe you learned how to do that all on your own."

"It-It wasn't that hard." Luke lied, biting down on his bottom lip.

"Don't lie to me." Ashley said, a very serious expression on her face.

Luke opened his mouth to speak but was cut off by something on the bed vibrating. He looked to Ashley, noticing that the sound was coming from her pocket. She quickly took her phone out and looked at the screen, shaking her head.

"Who's that?" Luke asked, nodding towards her phone.

"Oh, no one." Ashley sighed. She set the phone down next to her on the bed, which only tempted Luke even more.

"Come on, who is it?" Luke prodded, wondering why Ashley had looked at her phone that way.

"No one!" Ashley laughed, shaking her head again.

"It didn't seem like just 'no one'." Luke scoffed. He set his guitar down, leaning it up against his bed, and folded his arms over his chest.

"It's not important." Ashley shrugged.

Luke quickly reached over and grabbed Ashley's phone, unlocking it and reading the message on the screen.

Brandon: Hey baby, I miss you. Call me when you can.

"Who's Brandon?" Luke questioned, throwing the phone back down on the bed. He stood up, begging to pace back and forth. "Why does he miss you? Why does he want you to call him? Why is he calling you baby?"

He was Ashley's best guy friend. He was the one that was supposed to send her flirty little texts and jokingly call her baby. He was supposed to ask her to call him when he missed her and now that he knew that there was someone else doing all of those things Luke felt like it was all different.

"Luke, calm down." Ashley sighed.

"Who is he?" Luke whined. He stopped pacing and got back on the bed again, curling up into a ball and resting his head on Ashley's lap.

"He's my just a guy..." Ashley said slowly, her fingers through Luke's hair.

"Is he the one that asked you out?" Luke asked softly, not even wanting to hear the answer. His heart hurt. And he didn't know why.

"Yeah." Ashley whispered, continuing to play with Luke's hair and try to calm him down, even though it wasn't working. He felt like he was going to cry, he didn't want to hear about this.

"I thought you said you didn't like him." Luke mumbled, rubbing his eyes and praying that he wouldn't start crying.

"I mean, he's okay..." Ashley trailed off.

"So are you guys a thing or something? Have you hooked up?" Luke questions, still acting bitter about this.

"No, you know I'm not like that." Ashley scoffed. "We've just been talking."

"But he calls you baby." Luke rolled over and looked up at Ashley, who was already staring down at him.

"He does, yeah." Ashley shrugged. "It's really not that big of a deal."

Luke stayed silent for a second and rethought his actions from the past few minutes. He overreacted, he had no reason to be so upset about Ashley being a little friendly with a guy that wasn't him.

"If he hurts you I'll kill him." Luke mumbled, sitting up again and trying to straighten out his hair.

"Oh, sweetie, I'm sure you will." Ashley chuckled, slowly rubbing Luke's back.

"If you want to go call him, you can." Luke said, folding his arms across his chest again and staring down at the floor.

"I don't want to call him."

"It's fine, really." Luke shrugged. "You leave and go hang out with him if you want, too."

"I don't want to hang out with him."

"You can go spend time with him, it's fine. I'll be okay on my own, there's still pizza leftover and my mom should be home in about an hour..." Luke rambled, trying to fill the awkwardness with his talking.

"Luke, I don't want to spend time with Brandon." Ashley laughed, stopping him from his little tangent. "I want to spend time with you."

-

I don't even know what to say about this

what do you guys think should happen next????

ily thanks for reading okay bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 155 73
One girl dancing her heart out. One boy without a clue where he's going. Hey, they're taking on the world.
7.9K 289 38
Where a girl with a terrible past meets a boy with colored hair and commitment issues. She learns how to trust and he learns how to care.
14.4K 421 11
in which a boy addicted to one night stands meets a virgin girl whom he can't lure in Continued on different account @ks0625
31 0 10
A teenage boy take dance to get close to girls, only to struggle to find balance between the shifting norms of sexual behavior against his own raging...