Destiny | Bucky Barnes [2]

By HannahDottier

"This plan is crazy." "It could be worse." "It's based on a movie!" ... More

Destiny
Graphics
Playlist and Trailer
Prolouge
Act 3
01|Lost Family
02|Aftermath of Sokovia
03|Royalty Friendship
04|Chained Fear
05|My Dear Soldier
06|My Princess
08|Building a Home
09|Sibling Reunion
10|Family Secrets
11|A Brother needs his Sister
12|Forgiveness is her Armour
13|They are my Brothers
14|Long Lost
15|The Devil's Anus
16|Get Help
17|Dragonrider
18|The Fall of Asgard
Act 4
19|Then There Were Two
20|Pirate Angel Parents
21|Frigga's Daggers
22|A Dusty Kiss of Death
Endgame poster
23|Even Hope Fractures
24|Vili's Legacy
25|We're No Longer Avengers
26|We All Have Missions
27|Home Is The Same But I'm Not
28|The Halls of Valhalla
29|My Sunshine & My Soldier

07|Safe Heaven

4K 98 55
By HannahDottier

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"Though my soul may set in darkness,
it will rise in perfect light;
I have loved the stars too fondly
to be fearful of the night."
~Sarah Williams
⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Freya had watched the fighting go on through the window. The woman continued picking at her left hand during the whole ordeal, apart from the times she would prevent a car or debris from hitting one of her friends too hard.

At that point, Freya was about ready to do anything so that she could leave the battle field. The way they all used each other's weaknesses against them made her sick. Why was it that the ones she loved would at some point or another end up fighting and leave her torn in the middle?

Perhaps it was a miracle that in that exact moment. Thor and Jane had a fight, ending their relationship. For in those moments that Freya thought of different excuses to run away, the perfect one had appeared. Her elder brother longing for his sister's wisdom and kind words.

Freya?

Yes, brother?

I need your help

With what?

I'll explain later

Freya looked out of the window for a moment, they would be alright. They were the Avengers, it was going to be okay. Even Freya found it hard to believe her own lie. Something inside her said that someone was going to get seriously hurt.

With a rock in her stomach, the woman teleported to Greenwich, apparently Jane, Darcy and Erik had moved there for their work, and Thor had probably been visiting them after leaving Xandar.

The rain poured down on Freya and she immediately created a telekinetic umbrella. Nidhogg huffed angrily "What? How was I supposed to know that it was raining?" Freya looked at the little dragon who glared back at her, puffing a bit of fire out of his nostrils "You are strangely dislikable." Freya walked forward, squinting to find her brother.

Nidhogg poked Freya's neck, so she would look in the right direction. Thor was sat on some park bench, in the rain, completely soaked and he looked completely miserable. Freya immediately started walking towards the slumped figure of her brother.

Freya took a seat on the bench, her telekinetic umbrella expanding so it covered Thor as well "Hello, brother." Freya whispered just loud enough to be heard over the rain "Hi." Thor grumbled "What is wrong." Freya asked carefully "I broke up with Jane." Thor grumbled and Freya raised an eyebrow lightly tapping her brother's shoulder, as if saying 'Sure, whatever you say' "I swear I dumped her." Thor defended and Freya nodded slowly "Of course, I believe you." She did not believe him.

"Could you get my stuff from her house? I do not wish to make Jane any more upset." Thor lied, horribly "Of course. Nidhogg, stay." The dragon looked up at her, glaring. It was no secret that the dragon hated being left alone by Freya. The woman tiled her head as the dragon huffed and jumped off of her lap and onto the bench. Freya curled her fingers, allowing a purple umbrella to come their way before she handed it to Thor.

As she walked away, Freya realised that she gave the God of Thunder an umbrella. He could literally control rain. She shook her head, of course he was deflated, he had just been dumped.

It took a few moments before the dark door to Jane and Darcy's apartment opened to reveal Darcy "Hey, if it isn't the woman who made me realise I'm bi for Asgardian women." Darcy looked happily at Freya, who tilted her head "Only Asgardian women?" Freya asked "Yeah, Earth women aren't as hot. Do you know any single Asgardian women?" Darcy nodded sadly, before a smirk graced her featured making Freya nod with a fond smile "Jane! Freya's here! Bring out the god stuff."

It was silent for a few moments as Darcy looked Freya up and down "Do you want to get dinner later?" Freya's eyes widened as Bucky crossed her mind "Sorry, I am currently involved with someone." Freya offered a comforting smile "Do you by chances have a twin sister?" Darcy asked "No. I am the only girl of the three." Her voice almost broke as she said three, they were two siblings now "But lady Sif is currently not involved with anyone, and as I recall she has taken interest in women as well." Darcy's eyes widened "She is visiting Earth at the moment, this is her address." Freya said as she made a note fly up with a pen, the pen writing the address in elegant letters onto the paper before the note was handed to Darcy.

Jane quickly gave Thor's stuff to Freya, saying something along the lines off 'Of course I'm going to dump a guy that's never there'. Freya bid her farewells and turned to leave before Darcy called out "I'll call you if things don't work out with her. Call me if you break up." Making Freya chuckle lightly.

Freya returned Thor's stuff to her brother and he thanked her. Leaving her to say the dreaded news of their aunt's passing.

"Thor....." Freya looked at her brother, thinking about how she could best give the news "...Hlin is dead. Her disease finally got to her..." Thor looked down briefly, he had loved his aunt dearly. She had always been kind to him "May your soul rest in the halls of Valhalla where the brave shall live forever." Thor closed his eyes as he muttered the words under his breath, Freya joining in. For a brief moment, Freya taught about telling Thor of what was happening with the team, but she didn't have the heart to do so. She could always tell him later, when things were better, he was going through enough on his own.

Freya. Two of your friends have arrived in Wakanda, perhaps you could come by now

Thank you T'Challa, I shall be on my way then

"Brother, T'Challa is calling for me." Freya broke the silence "T'Challa?" Thor asked, genuinely confused "He is a new team member." It wasn't a complete lie, as Freya wasn't entirely sure herself, Thor frowned slightly "Alright. Goodbye, dear sister." Thor wrapped his arms around her tightly, preventing Freya from breathing, while his umbrella almost took out one of her eyes, like father like daughter she supposed  "Until next time."

Freya teleported to Wakanda, not entirely sure what to expect. Yet, whatever she was expecting came nowhere near to the reality.

There were tall buildings around her, each with a beautiful unique design. People walked around her, every one seemed happy and their overall brighter clothes left Freya in aww. It was truly beautiful. That was the moment in which Freya fell in love with Wakanda and it's subjects.

"You must be Princess Freya." A young voice called out behind Freya, making her turn around to look at the quite beautiful dark skinned girl. Her hair was braided in many small braids and pinned up in two buns "Yes. Who are you?" There was something familiar about the teenager and something royal "I'm Shuri, T'Challa's sister." That's why she seemed familiar "How did you find me?" Freya walked next to the girl, who had motioned Freya to follow her "You are so white, your hair's white." Shuri giggled a little, and Freya smiled, she was pretty sure that they would be good friends. She was right about that.

Shuri said she was taking Freya to her lab where 'The broken white boy and his friend where', Bucky and Steve no doubt.

Shuri walked away as Freya walked through the two beige doors. The first thing she saw was Bucky, who smiled as he saw her enter the room. Steve looked between them and turned to the doctor that was attending Bucky, before the two exited the room.

Freya rushed forward wrapping her arms around Bucky as he wrapped his arm around her "What happened to your arm?" Freya pulled back as she looked at the place where the metal arm was supposed to be "Nothing, doll." Bucky assured as Freya still looked him over worriedly, ready to apologise again for not fighting by his side. Bucky shook his head at her a little, as if he knew what he was thinking.

"I'm going under. Until they know how to get this thing out of my head." Bucky explained why he was currently in Shuri's lab. While Freya could probably just enter his head and remove the trigger words that HYDRA had put inside his mind, Freya knew Bucky still needed to grow accustomed to her powers "I'm sorry," Bucky's voice cracked as he looked up at Freya "It's like we just got each other back and now I'm leaving again and-" Freya shut him up, pressing her lips to his "Sush. You needn't be sorry. I understand." Freya pressed her forehead to Bucky as he kept his eyes closed "I will wait for as long as I have to, I always will." Bucky opened his eyes as he stared right into hers "I don't deserve you." Freya chuckled, shaking her head before wrapping her arms around him. His head tucked under her chin "No, we both deserve each other." Freya pressed a loving kiss to Bucky's forehead before they shared a last kiss.

She looked through the glass as ice surrounded Bucky, sending him into a deep slumber for as long as would be needed. Steve stood quietly next to Freya, she felt bad, he probably hated her for what she had done. But just as the though crossed her mind, the tall blond wrapped his muscled arm around her shoulders, a gesture meant to support them both.

Freya and Steve stood side by side, looking out of the massive window, the beauty of Wakanda taking away their breaths "Freya?" Steve broke the peaceful silence, he had apologised earlier for the way he had treated Freya and she had forgiven him of course "Yes?"

"Will you help me break out Wanda, Sam, Clint and Scott?"

Freya's lips tugged up in a smirk as she turned her head to look up at Steve.

"When do we start?"

A/N:
And that's a wrap on CA:CW!

That there is proof that Freya and Loki are siblings and this here is proof of Thor and Freya. Thanks bev_tucker  got the inspiration from you.

So what do you think? I hope you enjoyed

Funny Post

[Word Count:1753]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

663 6 38
BOOK ONE The tale of Nike Odindóttir, and how she became the long awaited warrior. Years of training could never have prepared Nike for what she wou...
180K 4K 33
Bucky Barnes x Y/N You are Thor and Loki's younger sister, Goddess of Fire. Banned form Asgard after you lost control of your powers, you are sent...
14.4K 506 44
The Avengers just can't seem to catch a break. After splitting up the Avengers, and after Aurora lost her home world, most of her friends and even he...
389K 8.8K 41
"I am Princess Freya Odinsdottir of Asgard." "Okay, so there are three gods here?" "Yes." ...