Wildest Dreams

By Writingtard

This story is about a girl named Cassidy who meets a boy on a vacation to the beautiful California, where he... More

See ya later Idaho.
Hello California!
He wants MY number?
A date on the Pier
The Apartment
Already like a Butler
Idahome
Logan's Home!
Second date, movie night and going to Shay and Colette's
A Ring
The accident
Great start to the school year :(
AUTHORS NOTE :D
She's Vlogging Here!
A new channel and Shay's Master Plan
Surprise!
What's in the boxes?
Two months later: Christmas eve
AUTHORS NOTE (update)
Christmas day
One year (part one)
One year (Part 2)
Authors note PLEASE COMMENT YOUR OPINION OKAY
Planning (v short chapter)
Authors note (question)
The Wedding
BOO SURPRISE

Home sweet home

552 11 0
By Writingtard

Shay and Colette dropped off the girls at home with Casey and Kayli and brought Logan and I to our apartment and I started bawling again.
"Shhh Cas it wasn't your fault! We're not mad! Everyone is okay!" Shay said to me and gave me a hug again. He was like a father figure in a way. His hug was warm and comforting. He comforted me like my dad used to when I was little and I felt better again.
"Thank you Shay. I guess I'm just emotionally drained. I feel crazy right now." I told him. They hugged us again and said goodbye and we watched them drive away. I realized I hadn't told my sister and parents that this had happened. I called my mom and dad first and they of course freaked out but I calmed them down. After we hung up I called Ali and freaked too, but after some reassuring she was ok. She also insisted that we hang soon and have sister time again. Since I moved from my parents house, we hadn't been able to have much sister time.

We walked into the apartment and I threw myself on the bed. I heard Logan put his wallet on the counter and take his shoes off, and moments later he sat down on the bed next to me. He rubbed my back and I felt myself falling asleep. I knew if I didn't change clothes into comfy ones I'd be mad uncomfortable so I got up and threw sweatpants and a comfy shirt on and again flopped onto the bed. I pulled out my phone and opened snapchat. I had around 10 snaps from people who were fans of the Shaytards. All of them said something like "OMG IS THIS THR REAL CASSIDY FROM THE SHAYTARDS??" To which I would reply with a yes and not to put my snapchat out on social media please. My snapchat was the same as my Twitter (good move Cass) is so I don't know how I didn't expect them to find it eventually. Everyone was really cool about it. I decided to make a public snapchat so I could interact more. Within minutes of putting it out on Twitter I had so many friend requests (AN: is that even what it's called on snapchat?? Lmao). I placed my phone on my nightstand on my charging mat (coolest shit ever) and tried to sleep. Logan was on his phone checking Twitter. Shay put up a one take saying what happened so everyone had sweet messages saying they hoped we were okay, and that meant the world.

Sorry this was short!!
Ilysm! I have like 40 reads as I write this! Comment and tell me what you'd like to see!! 😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.1K 409 20
An Idaho girl moved from Idaho when she was 6 months to Australia. Now she's back in her hometown and she caught the eyes of the blonde hair blue eye...
9.1K 90 36
Your name is Caroline Paul.. Yes you are logan and jake paul's sister. Speaking of your brothers have invited you to la. Your parents wish to stay in...
13.2K 435 49
Hiya! I'm Chasity Butler yes as in the Shaytards. I'm a huge trouble maker, I try to stay out of the way of the camera. I mean people know I exist...
10.5K 179 36
One Boy That Made His Dreams Possible And One Girl Who Is Patient For What She Wants Will They Find True Love? Will Jake And Tessa Stay Together? SMU...