Dream Like {Tsukasa x OCD!Re...

By IjenBlue

The adopted sister of Senku Ishigami takes on the stone world as a messy young adult with the chains of Obses... More

notes
What is the diameter of the sun?
What is a ritual?
Who is Tsukasa Shishio?
What are the fractured bones of my broken hand?
What are the components of Miracle Water?
What is a proper punishment?
What is an apology?
Who is the Saviour?

no more questions

624 16 7
By IjenBlue

He was eager to get back home.

By the time we arrived at the small village, the sun had disappeared and most everyone was in their combs. Wooden planks blocked their entrance and all the flames of torches were blown out. The mountainside looked different in the light of the moon, something serene and to be admired. For a moment, it reminded me of a beehive. But now wasn't the time to be making childish connections like that.

He was quick and quiet the entire trek back but now that we were back in his den I got the feeling he would be talking to me a lot more. I held on tight to his words from earlier. They gave me the validity I didn't know I needed. Something to fill the void Senku left behind. My thoughts were quickly pulled from my brother as the predator in the room suddenly grew an insatiable hunger that I could feel. He pointed to the pile of furs and I was there with haste. I shifted in my spot a few times, some fluttering in my stomach unrelenting in its assault on my nerves. I watched as Tsukasa pulled something from a crate and then turned to glare at my form.

"Turn around, hands behind your back."

I wasn't comfortable showing my back to this predator. I was even more uncomfortable with being restrained in his presence. However, this was nothing new; restrained or not I would always be helpless to the strength and power he had over me. It frightened me once upon a time but nowadays, when the revelation would make itself known, I would feel safe. I would think of the stag that nearly killed me and I would think of all the other animals and people that wouldn't hesitate to. In all those scenarios Tsukasa was the victor.

Some type of small rope was tied around my wrists. Tsukasa gave it a few experimental tugs and I hissed as it dug into my skin. The material was far from soft and I could tell any kind of struggling would leave my wrists raw and red.

Then suddenly my vision was taken from me. This new darkness dragged me back to the scenery of the cave for a moment. All the demons of the dark flared up to poke and jeer at me, and I bit my lip once the pathetic whimper I so desperately tried holding, escaped. The weight on my eyes shifted a bit as his thumb stroked along my cheek but the light was not brought back.

"You trust your savior, right (y/n)?" He whispered in my ear, leaving a small peck on the sensitive skin. It never ceased to amaze me how Tsukasa could tell what was racing through my mind like some kind of clairvoyant. He was like a magician, he waved his wand and all the demons disappeared and I was left alone in a calm dark. Soothing darkness because he was there.

I nodded slowly and he removed his hands only to replace them with a gentler cloth. "Good. I don't intend to ever betray your trust."

Another shot to my heart. A piece of the fragile glass goes flying off and I don't even bother to see where it fell.

"Everything I do is deliberate." A hand trails down between the shape of my breasts and some pressure is applied to gently lay me on my back. This gentleness... it's new. Nothing like Tsukasa. Something he shouldn't be capable of.

More pieces come crumbling off like decay. I try to hold onto them but they slip through my fingers as they quickly deteriorate

"Trust in only me, and you can experience love and devotion like you never have before."

"You...love me?" I almost regret the words. But after hearing his confession of sorts I was compelled to confirm them. I was in a minor shock. I had broken a rule in the process. However, I wasn't reprimanded immediately.

He didn't confirm it either. He was silent for a long few moments, probably stunned as to why those words came out of his mouth (contrary to his earlier statement). He was hesitant with his reply, trying to choose his words carefully.

"In a way, yes." He finally forces out. "But that does not mean you mistake my feelings for mercy." His hands trail up to my chin, soon gripping it with a warning strength. "I have  zero-tolerance for your 'mistakes'." He spits out, dragging me forward with his grip.

"I wanted to reward you for your triumph. However, it seems that you want me to use you instead. Are you tripping up on purpose, (y/n)?" He asks and I can hear his sadistic smile. "Do you long for me to use you?"

"Yes!"

There was no hesitation in my voice. That was the real me speaking and it surprised me. Tsukasa's fingers worked magic along my skin and it made my body crave more. I needed him to touch me in ways No one had before. I needed him to make my body remember who he was. I was done fighting, I wanted to surrender. I wanted to give him every inch of me as a thank you. Logic was thrown to the wind long ago.

I used to think there was no one in the world that I could love more than Senku and saving numbers, and conversely that there was no one in the world who could love me more than Senku did. But like everything else I believed, Tsukasa shattered that reality. He shattered those chains and replaced them with his own hands. Soft sometimes but fierce and unrelenting. I didn't want him to ever let go.

"Then come, present yourself to me."

When I feel his weight lift from the bed I swiftly settle on my knees. I wasn't sure what he wanted but I had an idea. I licked my lips for show and parted them. The rough pad of his thumb parted them even more, molding them to the perfect shape like they were nothing more than Playdough. The sound of shifting clothing meets my ear and suddenly my lips around the head of his member.

It takes a moment for instinct to take over, and before that my movements are a bit sloppy and uncoordinated. But determination is what suddenly causes me to get it together.

I teased the head of his cock with light sucks and long languid licks to savor his taste. A minuscule groan falls from him and his hand finds purchase in my hair, gripping it so that I could feel his fingers on my scalp. I'm encouraged to take more and so I take a deep breath and test just how far I can take him in. Moaning around his cock sends shivers I can feel up his spine and suddenly he wants more.

The amount of force behind each small thrust forces my mouth wider and wider causing the muscles in my cheek to ache in protest. Ignoring all of the protests of my body, I let my throat relax and reign myself truly to him.

My name falls from his lips with a deep groan and I know I'm doing something right. The syllables inspire my body and my tongue becomes eager to taste him in the most intimate of ways.

"F-fuck-" he groans out after a particularly rough thrust deeper into my throat that causes me to choke around his length. Suddenly I'm reminded that I have to breathe to live. I try to pull away but he doesn't allow it, tightening his grip in my hair like a threat with a violent growl following. "Sluts like you don't get to breathe." He spits out, continuing his relentless assault. He revels in the sudden fear in my widening irises, feeding off of it like a true demon.

The lack of breath awakens something in me. Teetering on the edge of darkness felt so good because I knew he would be there to catch me if I fell. Together we danced along the blurring line until the edges of my vision started to dim. Anytime my heel would slip over the edge he would pull me back and demand my focus.

That was until my lungs were at their absolute limit. My vision was fluttering so I tapped him twice, hoping he would have mercy...

And he did.

He shoved me off of his cock and I fell backward, my head hitting the very edge of the furs. A series of coughing fits erupted but I quelled them quickly. Tsukasa was making his next move and I had to be there for it.

"I can smell how wet your pretty little cunt is." His vulgar words sent another shiver down my spine, probably making me drip even more with anticipation. He manhandled my body, lifting me to the center of the bed and contorting my limbs as he pleased till finally my ass was in the air and I was leaning on my shoulders, hands still confined behind me. 

"A-Ah!" 

I let out a surprised moan as two of his meaty fingers pushed their way into my sopping Pussy and began to slowly push in and out in a tantalizingly slow pace. He stroked my inner walls with vigor and soon his tongue followed as he teased my pearl. I didn't care who was listening, Tsukasa was making me feel like I was on cloud ten with just these small ministrations and the whole world had to know about it.

As he sped up his name started spilling from my lips so sinful my whole being felt dirty, yet Tsukasa had the effect of not making me feel so. Like he was too divine to ever be synonymous with such humanistic constructs as filth and sin. His tongue licked a slow stripe down my slit before pushing in with his fingers and eagerly tastes my insides. Drool seeps from the corner of my lips and my eyes close in ecstasy. All my senses were directed towards his pleasure.

He removes his tongue and fingers too early for my liking. This new pleasure had become so addicting I was whining at the loss of friction and all the little pleasant shocks that came after.

"What's wrong (y/n)-Chan?" The cute honorific shushes my whining. I was in no state to have deserved one.  He continued; " You look like you want to ask for something. Go ahead" he encourages. voice dripping with anticipation of what was to come tumbling past my lips. He clearly loved to hear me beg.

But I couldn't. A very thin thread of the quiet girl who kept to herself and counted and loved archery and biology and cared for nothing but her older brother was holding my tongue. Pleading me to remember her. 

I quickly quieted her, making sure to not completely sever her for the prospect of a future meditation.

" Please Tsukasa..."

"You can do better than that." He firmly states, almost breaking the illusion.

" Please....make me feel good...Tsukasa." I panted out the syllables of his name and he soon answered my prayers.

He wasn't as impatient as I thought he was going to be. Tsukasa tended to take things at his own quick pace, keeping me struggling to catch up. But he took things a bit slower this time. If I hadn't been lost in the throws of pleasure and many miles gone, I'd of thought the gesture was a compassionate one. Subtly sweet like a lozenge.

Pain blossomed in my nether regions growing slowly as he inched himself in. Tsukasa lacked nowhere, having both girth and length that threatened to tear me apart. Despite the small whimpers of pain that slipped out, he continued until he was fully sheathed inside me. And when he finally reached the deepest depths I didn't know existed, something else began to take a hold of me.

He loomed over my body till he was next to my ear, giving me delicate kisses and nibbling my ear. Then he whispers small praises of how tight and warm I am and it makes me giddy, eager now that I'd had a small amount of time to understand what being full felt like.

He feels my impatience and so gives an experimental thrust. Lightning explodes from my core and a particularly loud moan of his name leaves me. This spurs him forward into an unforgiving pace. His hands and envelope my sides in a bruising grip and push me down as I try to push back into him, demanding my obedience with a feral growl. 

By now only a small amount of pain comes with each thrust. And the pleasure from the friction drowns it out with a shout. A coil in my core continually tightens as he draws moan after moan from my body, leaving me forgetting simple things like language.

Tsukasa slowed and was soon manhandling me to his desires once again. Gripping at my soft skin like I would somehow slip away. He turned me over and I'm set free of my confines, the cloth around my eyes is removed.

He's breathtaking. And the way he looks at me tells me I'm just as breathtaking to him. His breathing is shallow, but the way his chiseled chest rises and falls is almost as mesmerizing as his chocolate eyes full of emotion I'd never seen before.  He begins thrusting again and a squeak escapes me soon followed by deeper moans. I carefully reach my hands up to grip his shoulder and he accepts the contact, pulling my body closer to his thrusts and moving his hands under my back. 

My nails scrape along his back, trying to find any kind of purchase for fear I'll float away with the pleasure. He lets out a growl in response and soon returns the sentiments by latching his teeth on the junction between my shoulder and neck. He bites down harder, drawing crimson, and it feels so good.

"Tsukasa! I-I can't-!" I moan out, trying to warn him of the coil about to snap deep down. "I'm gonna-!"

"I've...got you." He pants, enveloping me more and more in an almost loving embrace. "Fall apart... I'll be there to catch you..."

And with that, the coil snaps and I see white. For a moment, I think I'm in heaven with him. I hear angels singing hymns of love and devotion, but maybe that was just my ears ringing.

My body suddenly feels the onslaught of exhaustion. It doesn't allow me to stay conscious long enough to hear what he had to say, the praises he potentially sang. It demands my eyes close, so I listen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

340K 17.2K 35
─────────────── ❝𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐀𝐘 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐌𝐄, 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓. 𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐍 𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐒❞ ✎Y/n...
492 18 14
We all know Steve is friends with inanimate objects, which is a little weird. Don't ya think? How is that possible? Turns out a silly episode takes a...
5.3K 212 11
" 𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐔𝐋𝐀𝐑 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐘, 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐄. " In which a girl, talented...
1.2M 57.6K 113
[Slight various x reader || following the manga] "There is," Senku said. "one science that I could never master..." he paused and looked at you. "You...