Fallin' In You (English Ver...

By annazure

"Even if you ask me to let go of everything I have now, I will do it. Without hesitation. Because my life is... More

1. It's over? Or maybe it just started?
2. Dinner
3. Midnight Phone
4. Feeling
5. Osaka
6. Rumor
7. Open
8. JH : "Can I..."
9. Sea ​​and Winter
10. Confused
11. Curiosity
12. Trust
13. Minhyuk's Story
14. JH : "Sleep with me?"
15. That morning
16. Angry
17. Can u move on?
18. Alone
19. Accidental (I)
20. Accidental (II)
21. A Plan
22. Terror?
23. Sudden Date
24. Christmas Eve
25. Americano
26. It's Not Right
27. Riesling and Dolcetto
28. In The Strange Place
29. A Bond Between "Us"
30. 2 0 1 3
31. Choose To Get Involved
32. Put Myself First
33. Suddenly Become a Detective
34. The Start
35. Jonghyun's Action
36. Berries
37. Jungshin Promises
39. The Offer
40. A Bouquet of Freesia
41. Sunset, kisses and Jungshin
42. Sabotase
43. Guilty Feeling
44. A Deal
45. The Last Thing
46. Endless Night
47. Is This The End?
48. Seventy Two Hours
49. Jungshin Hug
50. J vs J
51. The Progress
52. Getting Broken
53. Honesty
54. Love Statement
55. Relent
56. Kiss
57. "Lee Seungyeon?"
58. The Best Broken Heart
59. Cuddles
60. Barbeque
61. Goodbye
62. Like a Honeymoon
63. Maldives
Epilogue

38. Secret Meeting

28 3 0
By annazure

Seungyeon received her cellphone offered by Jeongsu, he said, that phone had been vibrating nonstop. When she looked at the screen there were three missed calls, all from unknown numbers. Seungyeon frowned, confused and tried to guess who was calling but suddenly there was an incoming message, still from the same number.

010-38xx (7:22 p.m):

If you are in a crowd, I suggest you stay away first.
We need to talk.

Seungyeon immediately spread her eyes around, which was very crowded because she was still at the set.

010-38xx (7:25 p.m):

Don't tell Jonghyun or whoever you received this message.
For your own good.

"What is wrong?" Jeongsu asked.

Seungyeon turned to Jeongsu, surprised, paused for a moment, then shook her head.  She could not control her confusion yet, the cellphone still in her palm trembled again.

"Hm... This is my sister. Wait a minute, I'll call first." She said as she moved from where she sat, to a quieter place to receive the telephone.

"I'm sure you know who I am."  The voice said across there.

Seungyeon froze on the spot. "Park Jisoo?"

"We should meet. I will send the address."

Seungyeon's brow furrowed, "Seriously? You suddenly called without manners and invited me to meet just like that?"

Don't blame her for being so curt. Because from the beginning she did not like the attitude of the woman who called her. And the fact that she was a former lover of her current boyfriend made Seungyeon increasingly dislike her.

Jisoo ignored it. "First rule, don't tell Jonghyun or anyone about this, not about my phone calls, not even about our meeting. Second, you must come. Alone."

"For what ?"

"Let's just say you do this for the person you care about."

Seungyeon turned towards Jeongsu and the staff, making sure no one was watching her let alone listening.

"Don't bother Jonghyun again."  Seungyeon said in a cold tone. "Be mature and leave us alone! Or if it's too difficult, at least be a shameful ex-girlfriend!"

Jisoo laughed instead. "Tsk tsk tsk, Yoo Seungyeon." She lowered her voice, calling Seungyeon's real name. "I'm not talking about Lee Jonghyun."

Seungyeon was transfixed.

"You still don't understand? The person you care about, who even exceeds your love for that man; your family."

***

There is no choice for Seungyeon but to meet Jisoo if the family is the threat. No one can get hurt because of her. So this afternoon she was driving alone to a place Jisoo had told her before. Even though when she called her mother there wasn't anything suspicious and her mother didn't say anything strange, Seungyeon was still worried.

It occurred to her to tell Jungshin, because she couldn't possibly tell Jonghyun. But, right now, it feels cooperative is the right choice. Until she was sure her family would be fine.

The American bistro at a luxury hotel in the Yongsan-gu area that Seungyeon just visited, looks lonely. And Seungyeon didn't take long to find Jisoo.

Well, just look for the beautiful woman number one hundred below me, she grumbled to herself as she dragged her feet towards the table near the bar. That's where Jisoo is. Sitting like an arrogant supermodel whose black aura makes Seungyeon shudder.

While holding a glass of wine whose contents had only been gulped in half, Jisoo smiled broadly to welcome her.

Seungyeon sat in front of her, shaking her head firmly at a waiter who was just about to give her a menu book. The waiter immediately understood and withdrew regularly. Apparently the two women were not in the mood for lunch while talking about the latest Gucci bag or Jimmy Choo shoes.

"I don't know whether to be happy with your arrival, or..." Jisoo put down her wine glass. "Sympathize. Because your coming is the beginning of your destruction."

"I have one question." Seungyeon starts to open her voice. Feeling no need to be too respectful even though the woman in front of her is older than herself.

"Please."

"What exactly do you have no job at all? I hope your modeling career does not cease because you are too absorbed in the role of being a shitty ex-girlfriend who has not yet realized that the man you are chasing has chosen another woman."

A thin smile spread on Jisoo's lips.

Seungyeon quietly observes her appearance. Jisoo today looks like... ya, Jisoo. Although it can be seen that there are some redness, such as a slap on the left cheek that is covered with very thick makeup. It must have been the result of violence by Choi Daehyun.

And... In the heart, Seungyeon felt sorry.

"I like your character, Seungyeon. So brave."

"In dealing with someone like you? Of course."

"But it won't be long. After this, I will make sure you will be silent. Your lips will be tightly locked, and you will leave this place crying."

Seungyeon's eyebrows are interlocked. "If you really have to get the poison out, just take it out now. I don't have much time."

Jisoo smiled, took out an envelope from her bag, "Look at this."

Seungyeon frowned in disbelief. She doesn't like Jisoo's mysterious self-pity.  Too sick and a waste of time. Seungyeon quickly took the envelope from the table, opened it and took out the contents which turned out to be several photographs.

Photos of her father who had just left the house to go to work, a photo of her mother having lunch with her friends, a photo of her first sister on campus, and a photo of Jeongyeon in the dorm yard.

Then a few other photos are a photo of her.  With a man she really knows, Lee Jungshin.  The first sheet, Jungshin entered her apartment, then they both left the apartment smiling, got into the car, and entered the private room café, both of them. All photos were taken with clear angles showing as if they were dating.  Look intimate and happy.

Seungyeon put the photos back in the envelope and threw them on the table.  "Listen, whatever your game, I ask you to stop right now. I know Jonghyun oppa has said this many times to you, that you have ended long ago, but try to be adult women who don't embarrass your selves. Your relationship is over. End of story. "

Jisoo shook her head silently.

"You need someone who protects you? There are lots! Men who don't have lovers are all out there, but you have to be a good woman first. And it's not difficult."

Jisoo was silent, staring straight at Seungyeon.

"Stop bothering us," Seungyeon continued.  "Imagine if your mother up there saw you like this, she would be devastated. I'm sure you're actually a good person, like your mother."

"You're right. My mother is indeed a good person." Jisoo smiled. "But it seems you don't know that my father is the most jerk in the world. And, I look like him. Not like my mother."

Seungyeon pursed her lips. What the hell?

"I said earlier, I'll make sure you keep quiet. Listen to me carefully." Jisoo supports her chin with one hand, then moves her face slightly to signal that Seungyeon is seeing the contents of the envelope again.

"I can easily spread this and make rumors of your affair with Jungshin. Then Jonghyun will hate you and hate his best friend at the same time. CNBLUE's career is ruined, so is your career too. You will get blasphemy from everywhere, your sister's career that has just begun was will be destroyed, and your family will bear the shame. "

Seungyeon was stunned on the spot.

The world seems to collapse.

She could not feel her feet on the floor, or her heart beating fast. When that woman, Park Jisoo, said all the things she was going to do.

"Tsk tsk tsk Seungyeon... Seungyeon," Jisoo's soft laugh sounded mockingly. "I told you, you will be silent. Your lips will be tightly locked and you will leave this place crying. There is nothing you can do to defend yourself if I have done everything. You realize you will not be able to protect under your small agency."

The laughter chanted in unison with the melodious voice of Lee Sunhee playing in the bistro. Apparently, the world is joking in an overly ironic way, because Jonghyun repeatedly said that the song was his favorite song. The song they sang on their first "wedding" day, Meet Him Among Them.

And look now. She sat in front of a woman who was loved by her lover, a woman who would take it back, and deliver her to the emptiness because she was forced to release a man who already has her heart, completely.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.7K 2.3K 33
[ Jeongin x Seungmin ] "The bravest thing I ever did was continue to live my life to the fullest even when I knew I was going to die." Society says...
4.6K 135 26
Taehyung hates Jungkook. He's gay and ruins his life. But then he accidentally got drunk on a party and apparently had the best night of his life. Wh...
562K 26.9K 42
In wich Jungkook and Taehyung were happily married. Well that was the idea..... -------- "you are mine Taehyung, every inch of you" - "dont you dare...
39.6K 2.5K 83
A marriage that had been so great for the years. A marriage that was working between to passionate lovers. But it comes to end when Lee Minho comes h...