The Reunion's Aftermath: UnOr...

By Pleasant_Illusion

If waking up with a hangover in an unfamiliar room was terrible enough, there's also John lying beside him on... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 1

5.9K 160 214
By Pleasant_Illusion

Arlo's head hurts, a lot, and he also felt like crap. Even just moving his body to sit felt terrible, and the blond was just too tired, too dizzy, and too confused with what was happening.

He was naked; inside an unfamiliar room in which he did not recognized. The room was nice and clean though, other than their clothes and bags down the floor. Still, it doesn't seemed to be a hotel. There were some books arranged on the shelves, as well as some posters on the wall.

Sitting on the bed, it was then when it sinked in to the blond that he wasn't alone. Beside him was a figure covered in a blanket, and honestly, the blond had no idea who the girl was.

What even happened last night?

The blond remember attending a reunion set by Remi, him drinking alcohol and...

Wait.

Arlo, pulled the covers halfway down, and his eyes could only go wide once the identity of the girl was revealed-- or the man rather.

Curled up beside him on this bed, was John. Although he could only see half of his body, he appears to be naked as well. There there were obvious bruises around his chest and shoulders, as well as on the side of his lips.

The blond wasn't an idiot to deny everything that happened when the evidence was lying in front of his eyes, but it was just so difficult to believe.

He slept with John, he had sex with John.

Arlo didn't even know why, but apparently, he was dumb enough and drunk enough to do regrettable things last night.

Now that he did it, what now? Should he wake John up, and hope that he doesn't remember anything as well?

Would it be better if John knew exactly what happened, or would it be better that he didn't?

Only one thing's for sure, John also reeks of alcohol, and whatever happened between them, is just the result of two boys being drunk and making stupid decisions.

Still feeling dizzy, Arlo tried his best to shake John awake. It took a few attempts since the dark haired man doesn't even want to wake up, and he only grumpily opened his eyes when the blond pulled the pillow on his head.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" the dark haired man attempted to sit, "Fuck--!" his face distorted in pain, and he immediately laid back again.

Then John surveyed the blond, and then to the ground. There was shock evident on his face, as well as embarrassment and confusion.

"This didn't happened." John said in disbelief.

"Unfortunately, it did."

"How did this even-- shit...!" he tried sitting up again, but it was just too painful.

Last night was the first time John has done it, and he wanted to curse his drunk self for his terrible decisions.

He couldn't even remember what happened last night, his head was aching along with his body, and sitting suddenly became so difficult.

John was confident that he wasn't the type to initiate anything sexual or intimate, so whatever may have happened between them...

Must have been Arlo's fault.

"If a word of this gets out you're dead." John threatened him.

"Funny John, you think I'd like to spread the world that I fucked you last night? Don't be ridiculous. Just the thought of you alone already disgusts me."

John appeared hurt for a moment, that is until he decided to speak, "Well I don't know Arlo, no man spends an entire month thinking about the downfall of someone they hate, maybe what you did years ago speaks for itself?"

Arlo and John already agreed to at least be civil four years ago, but since John is bringing this up again, things might turn ugly.

But then again,  it was the blond's fault why John brought it up, he expressed his disgusts to John after all. Should he apologize...?

The blond stared at John who was almost glaring at him, and his eyes couldn't help but wander on the bruises on his neck down to his chest.

Did Arlo really did those? The blond couldn't remember, but he knew to himself that he wasn't at the very least interested with men, especially not John.

Arlo sighed, "I'm sorry about what I've said."

John just blinked at him. He was never expecting Arlo to immediately apologize. Now he doesn't even know what to say, and although he still felt irritated with the blond acting so disgusted of him, he couldn't bring himself to decline his apology.

Now there's just silence, and John was avoiding Arlo's eyes. Arlo seemed to have realized this, deciding to speak again.

"I get the impression that you also couldn't remember what happened last night. Instead of arguing, perhaps we can try to recall everything bit by bit?"

"Nah, let's not do that. It already happened, what's the use of traumatizing ourselves over this?"

The dark haired man has a point, but somehow, it bugged Arlo not knowing how they ended up doing it.

"You're right."

Arlo stood up, he was still naked, and he just wanted to get himself clean and dressed.

He picked up his clothes on the floor, with his intention of wearing it gone when he realizes it smells strongly like alcohol.

"This is your place isn't it?"

John nodded his head. He knew what the blond was going to ask next, so he spoke before the blond could ask again, "Go help yourself. My clothes are just in that cabinet, and you should be able to figure out where the shower is after leaving my room."

"Just, call a medic first. I can't even sit." he added.

"Stop being dramatic, John. I don't think this requires any sort of treatment."

"Easy for you to say since you weren't in my position, whose fault was this in the first place?"

"Oh please, this isn't just my fault alone. We were both drunk."

Thankfully, John no longer said anything, and the blond took the opportunity to borrow some clothes from John's cabinet. The dark haired man just watched him as he picked some simple shirt and shorts, until he eventually went out of John's room to take a shower.

Arlo only made it quick, since John probably wanted to take a bath as well.  
Taking a shower made Arlo a little bit less more dizzy, and although he still felt terrible, it was more comfortable since he get to wash the dirt away.

Once he was done getting dressed, the first thing he did was return to John's room. John was surprisingly quiet, and it felt strange. The dark haired man was just barking earlier and now he was just silent.

"Aren't you going to take a shower, John?" Arlo asked.

"I'll shower once you leave."

"Why wait for me to leave? Isn't it uncomfortable?"

When John didn't responded, Arlo spoke again, "Are you really having trouble standing up and walking? I can help you."

"There's no need. I just don't want to get up yet."

It felt like John was hiding something from him. He was obviously avoiding moving from his bed. Is he embarrassed of Arlo seeing him exposed?

That doesn't seemed liked it.

Arlo walked closer to John, sitting beside John on his bed. John was looking at him confused, and Arlo immediately pulled the blankets from him to see what he was hiding.

At first there seems to be nothing strange, but when his eyes roamed on John's legs and on the mattress, he noticed a bit of dried blood before John eventually pulled the blanket back.

"The hell's your problem?!"

Is this normal? Should he really call Elaine? How rough exactly was he? Seeing as he was drunk last night, there probably wasn't any preparation and lubrication of some sort. If this is possibly John's first time, it would surely hurt a lot.

The blond rushed to his bag on the floor, searching for his phone. Once he found it, he noticed that his phone was bombarded with missed calls and text messages from Seraphina, Remi, Isen, Blyke and Elaine. They were asking where he and John was-- but Arlo ignored all of that, browsing the net first to see if John bleeding was normal, or if it was something that needed medical attention.

From what he've read, it was pretty normal-- or maybe not. One thing's for sure; it should stop after a day. This normally happens when the sex was rough, and if there aren't any preparations done. Arlo felt guilt knowing that there probably isn't, but he was glad that it wasn't anything much serious.

The blond sighed in relief checking some of the messages instead. Since he's already holding his phone, he might update them that they're fine.

'Arlo are you with John? Please reply. John left his phone here, so we couldn't contact him.'

'Did something bad happened Arlo? Did you went home already?'

'Dudeee, where are you?'

'You're drinking with John right? Where did the two of you gone?"

'John is drunk and missing, I worry about what he might do alone. Please tell us he's with you.'

There were more messages from last night and this morning, and from the recent messages, it seems that they assumed the worsts. Remi said that they went to the police to file them as a missing person, but couldn't since it hasn't been 24 hours.

"John, I know your ass still hurts, but I think you should get up now. They're looking for us." Arlo said, "I'll text them that we're fine, and that we'll go to Remi's place to pick your phone up."

"Are you crazy?! If we go there, they'll realize what happened once they saw how I walk, and these 'bite marks' that you left-- "

"How about wear a turtleneck, and just sit on the couch with a blanket on? I'll tell them to go here. Make them believe that you're sick, surely you can't mess that up John."

"I'm not sure if you've noticed, but I can't sit for too long."

"How about I'll tell them that you're sick, and I'l retrieve your phone for you?"

"Hell no! Sera would visit me!"

Arlo scratched his head, "Don't you run out of complaints? You're still so difficult. Listen, they won't stop searching for us until we make an appearance. I can just message them that we're fine, but they'll expect you to retrieve your phone soon."

"Meeting them would be like announcing that we had sex last night, I'd rather be missing for days until these bruises fade."

The blond stared at him, "You can't be serious, John. Once they're able to successfully file a report, they'll search both of our place."

"Then I'll go somewhere else for tonight. You can meet them and lie that you're not with me, but if you expose us, I swear I'll kill you."

Arlo tried thinking of what might happen if he shows up and tell them that John wasn't with him. Since him and John were drinking last night, Arlo would be mostly blamed if John went 'missing' alone. Lying would be difficult if he were to appear, since it goes against Arlo's principle to act clueless while everyone does their best to search.

They'll still search for them even if Arlo  didn't appeared, but would he be willing to expose what that they did?

The answer was obvious.

"I'll turn my phone off, and we'll leave tonight. As much as I dislike this idea, I'd rather disappear than lose my dignity."

It was a terrible idea, but good things never really happen when it's the two of them. Pretending to be missing just to hide the fact that they had sex? It was going too far, and it was ridiculous in all ways.

But John is an idiot, and the blond seems to be infected with the idiocy that he had when the two of them are around.

--------------------------------

Hello, this fanfic would be 3-5 chapters max, it was supposed to be a oneshot, but I decided to make it a short story instead. This chapter has been sitting on my drafts for awhile now, decided to finally publish it now cause, why not?

Pleasant_Illusion

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.4K 956 17
โ€ผ๏ธD I S C O N T I N U E D (Or maybe a long hiatus)โ€ผ๏ธ ยฐยฐยฐยท.ยฐยท..ยทยฐยฏยฐยท._.ยท ยฐยฐยฐยท.ยฐยท..ยทยฐยฏยฐยท._.ยท ยฐยฐยฐยท.ยฐยท..ยทยฐยฏยฐยท._.ยท ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๏ฟฝ...
43.2K 1.3K 38
It's Arlo's birthday... and he has invited everyone in the school to his big party! But it turns out to not be just a simple birthday party. Arlo's c...
30.7K 923 29
John feels like he's seeing things, or going crazy. He sees Arlo, his enemy, perched outside with a grin on his face small cuts on his face, and a k...
9.8K 192 54
THERES A LOT OF HORNY CRACK SHIT!!! OK, so this is a chatfic based on my story unordinary: Hidden My original characters are here and this mostly fo...