|| Beauty and The Beast || (...

By Mamree

1st Runner up in Choice Award 2019 Winner of 3rd position in Limelight Award 2020 #Standalone A ruthless... More

Disclaimer
Story Synopsis
1 ~ Beauty~
2 ~Beginning~
3 ~ Blooming Bond ~
4 ~ Broken ~
5 ~ Bitter Past
6 ~ Being Close ~
7 ~ Being Yours ...Legally ~
Glimpse of Next Part
8 ~ Beside You... Always ~
9 ~ Beautiful Moments ~
Important Announcement
10 ~ Breathless Moments Of Togetherness ~
11 ~ Being Yours... Ritually ~
12 ~ Being Reborn ~
13 ~ Because You Are My Wife ~
Glimpse of Next Part
14 ~Best Friend... Such A Pain....~
15 ~ Behind The Veil ~
16 ~ Burning Desire ~
17 ~ Burning Together ~
18 ~ Beast's Broken Dream
Glimpse Of Next Part
19 ~ Brother After all
Hello Lovely
21 ~ Broken Pieces Of Past ~
My Lovely Readers, Followers and Friends...
22 ~ Be My Solace ~
23 ~ Beloved Son ~
24 ~ Beast's Return ~
Glimpse Of The Next part
25 ~ Broken Illusion : Part -1 ~
26 ~ Broken Illusion : Part-2 ~
~ Choice Award~
Question To The Character
27 ~ Broken Illusion : Part -3 ~
28 ~ Breaking Down ~
~Answers By The Character ~
29 ~ Being Confused ~
30 ~ Because I am a Fool ~
31 ~ Because I Love You Dammit ~
32 ~ Blooming In Your Love
~Limelight Award 2020~
33 ~ Beyond Everything ~
34~ Being Your Soulmate~
35 ~ Bacio Alla Francese ( French Kiss) ~
36 ~ Blissfully Together : 1
Teaser
37 ~Blissfully Together 2~
~Cherish Fan Award 2020~
38 ~ Becoming Mine...Forever ~
39~ Becoming Mine.. Forever 2~
40~ Burning Passion ~
~Glimpse Of Next Part~
41 ~ Behind The Shadow :1~
42 ~ Because You Are My Life :1 ~
43 ~ Because You Are My Life : 2~
44 ~ Blurred ~
45 ~ Behind The Shadow 2 ~
46 ~Broken Heaven : 1~
47 ~ Bowing Down Before The Devil :1 ~
48 ~ Bowing Down Before The Devil: 2 ~
49~ Because You Are My Life : 3 ~
50 ~Broken Heaven 2 ~
51 ~ Be Safe .... My Love ~
52 ~ Beginning Of A New Life ~
53 ~ Beauty and The Beast ( Last Chapter ) ~
~Thank You ~
~ Curtain Raiser : Final Banner ~

20 ~ Brutal Ugly Truth ~

14.2K 919 139
By Mamree

Deducated to NehaShah903, Nilaaa123, BSRaizada, Ananya_malik, RaginiKumari4,

Sam0624, Barunz4ever, SairaFarooqui, ranogill, EkaV01, savi1979, AmishaR3, psuhuna,

and all my lovely readers and friends....

20 ~ Brutal Ugly Truth ~

Flashback.......

Arnav's Cabin...

Ray Fashion House...

" I did not planned the accident of your's and Anjalidi's . Believe me, I did not have any idea that they all had planned the nasty game, if I had any ounce of idea regarding that day, I would have saved Anjalidi, in cost of my life also.. But I was clueless. Believe me on that, I would have done anything, just like yesterday or just like the day when you find out the true face of Sheetal Khanna." Veer stopped and Arnav looked at him shocked.

" What are you saying?" Arnav was too shocked to say anything more.

" This is a long story and there are so many hidden facts that will make your world upside down." Veer said calmly.

" What you are waiting for ? We are all ear." Aman finally said breaking his silence.

Veer spoke after taking a long breath, " Let me start from the beginning then... My mother joined Mallik industry in Pune branch as Mr Arunoday's PA. Mr Mallik used to go there thrice a week. Slowly Mr Arunoday showed personal interest towards my mother, he was very polite and gentleman then. My mother never knew that Mr Arunoday was a married man with a child. Anjali di was already two years old then. Slowly my mother fall for him and one night after a party, they slept together in their drunken state. My mother was very shaken out in the next morning. My mother was an orphan, she established herself with lots of struggles, so, that incident somewhere contradicts with her morals. But Mr Arunoday consoles her saying he loves her and my mother also accepts her feelings. Thus their relationship continues and Mr Arunoday usually make her live with him in his bungalow whenever he used to come in Pune. "

" I have a questions, how did you know all this? I mean how much authentic the facts are? How we will believe that your mother is telling the truth Veer?" Aman asked in between.

" Your suspicion is right. I came to know about all the facts from my mother's diary. Initially I had a picture of everything in totally wrong way, I always thought Ratna Aunty as a negative person, but one day accidentally I came across with a nasty incident and my mother's diary came in my hands and my world upside down." Veer said looking at Arnav's eyes, while glancing at Aman also.

" Then ?? Okay...Start from where you left, Your mother and Mr Arunodoy," Arnav said while maintaining his calm but his inner turmoil was depicted through his eyes.

"Yes... So, where were I ? Mr Arunoday and My mother started a relationship and they actually living in. After few months my mother came to know that she is pregnant.. When she expressed it to Mr Arunoday Mallik he first suggested to abort the pregnancy and My mother was shocked but retorted immediately. They had a fight and Mr Mallik left. The very next day My mother was about to leave the bungalow but he came and his behaviour was changed then. He apologized to my mother and said he will marry my mother and accept the child but with one condition. My mother has to regine the job and has to live in this bungalow and their relationship will be secret till the child's birth. My mother was helpless, not physically but in her love. She loved Mr Mallik blindly and believed him once again. Thus, my mother was trapped in his cage for her entire pregnancy period and was almost disconnected with the outer world. My mother's weakness was her feelings for Mr Mallik and she, being an orphan there was no support system of her."

Veer paused for few moments. Arnav offered him a glass of water. Gulping the water Veer once again started...

"Then the day comes when My mother's fairy tale just broke. I was just five months then, one fine day My mother accidentally overhead Mr Mallik's one phone call where he was flirting with another woman and was going to spend a night with her. My mother had sensed something's amiss long before but as it is said, love is blind, so she ignored that. But that day, she followed Mr Mallik in his hotel room where he was supposed to have his night out with an another woman. And to my mother's bad luck Mr Mallik caught her there and ruthlessly bolted her in the same room where he spend the night with the call girl..That was the day my mother realised the bitter truth of her life and the ugly face of Mr Mallik revealed to her. But that was just the beginning of her misery".

Pause...

" Next day morning after the call girl left Mr Mallik told my mother about his reality. My mother's world crushed knowing that he is already a married man and having a daughter. Not only that, Ratna aunty was pregnant again that time. My mother was horrified and scared too. She begged Mr Mallik to release her so that she can live her life with me, her son. She also said Mr Mallik to go back to his wife and be faithful at least to her. But Mr Mallik's cruelty has no boundary. Mr Arunoday almost dragged my mother that day in his bungalow once again and shoved few papers in my mother's hand. The content of the papers stole my mother's last hope."

Veer paused a little while looking at nothing at particular.

"What was written on those papers?" Aman asked to continue further conversation. Arnav was too shocked to react.

"This was the legal registry papers where it states that if my mother left Mr Mallik then she has to pay one crore to him, as my mother has borrowed from him, which was totally absurd. Not only that, Mr Mallik threatened my mother with my life. Besides, he also revealed that how cunningly he has taken signatures of my mother telling him that it's the application for marriage. Basically he treated my mother like a mistress. There was no body to support my mother, and upon that I was there. To protect me, My mother stays there in that bungalow bearing all the tortures and humiliations given by that vile man. As the truth had opened out, Mr Arunoday did not have to pretend. So, he used to take different girls to that bungalow and my mother has to see it with her open eyes. She was slowly turning into ashes but was living just because of me. My mother had requested Mr Arunoday that he would not harm me and for an unknown reason, Mr Arunoday treated me well. I knew from the childhood that Mr Arunoday Mallik is my father and he is a businessman who has to travel a lot. I was given expensive things which actually spoilt me to no end. I initially used to like my father more than my Mother because she always tried to teach me moral and live a simple life, where as Mr Mallik was there to shower money over me."

Veer chuckled a little and continued,

"Young me, was attracted towards the lavish life and had a detest towards my mother. My mother, who for my safety and my life, literally traded herself later on, I used to make a distance with her. Now I can understand why Mr Mallik did what he did then, why he pampered me, showered me with money.. It is not because he loved me or considered me as his son, but I was his PAWN... he was preparing me as a spoilt brat against YOU Arnav...I was the sword for Mr Arunoday Mallik as You, Arnav, you were always a mumma's boy."

Arnav looked horrified at Veer when the information's sink into his brain. It's a spider web, the more Veer is telling that more Arnav felt that his every believes regarding a huge part of his life is totally a fog...

"Yes Arnav, because of you I got the luxury of life but I was unaware of that. One fine day, all hell broke because Ratna Aunty came to know the reality. And you will not believe that the letters which Ratna Aunty got was sent by my mother." Veer paused a little and looked at Arnav whose face turned into red in rage.

" Your mother send those letters ? WHY? To kill my mother ?" Arnav screamed while feeling the same intense pain which he felt years ago when his mother committed suicide.

" Arnav.. control... let Veer complete.. and think from other perspective. I think Veer's mother tried to save Ratna aunty." Aman said holding Arnav's shoulder who was literally shaking with rage.

" What the hell you are talking about Aman? She wanted to save my mother? And may I know how?" Arnav throws glare at Aman and Veer both.

" Yes.. She wanted to save Ratna Aunty. Because from where I am seeing, Mrs Mallik probably wanted to free Ratna aunty." Aman said looking at Arnav's eyes straight while still holding Arnav in his hold.

" Aman is right. But I know Arnav it is hard for you to believe. But truth is that My mother send this letter to save your mother. My mother had no one except me, no family, no close friend from whom she can get helped. But Ratna Aunty had a lovely family alive, her mother, her brother, sister in law. My mother thought to liberate her. Ratna Aunty literally used to worship Mr Mallik which he does not deserve. So, she just wanted to free her. It is not that Mr Arunoday Mallik cheated Ratna Aunty with my mother only, but he was a womaniser. My mother thought Ratna Aunty deserved better. That's why she sends those letters secretly with a help of a maid of that house. Previously she tried many times but failed and luckily this time the letter reached to your mother. But my mother did not had a idea that Ratna Aunty's whole world revolved around Mr Arunoday Mallik.. She thought Ratna aunty probably fight back for you and Anjalidi.. But everything backfired." Veer again paused a little.

Arnav stayed numb with the revelations.

" And irony was that, when Ratna aunty's death news came My father fed me with lies. He told that Ratna aunty is the cause that we are staying in Pune not in Mallik villa. Mr Arunoday said that YOU and Anjalidi is the hindrance of our life. He told that he was forced to marry Ratna Aunty as she trapped him while he loves my mother. Being a young angry adolescent, I believed in him. My mother screamed at me many times but I was blind. After Ratna aunty's death we shifted to Mallik villa. For the whole world My mother became the reason for Ratna Aunty's death , as Mr Mallik told every one that he had married my mother, but reality is MY MOTHER STILL UNMARRIED. THIS ALL ARE LIE.. and I am the ILLEGITIMATE CHILD OF MR ARUNODAY MALLIK."

Veer broke down at last unable to control himself anymore. Aman was worried whom to console right now. If Veer is telling the truth than, he and his mother had spend the most horrified life.. and on other side, Arnav has transformed in that day of Ratna aunty's death...

" Control yourself Veer. Please.." Aman said while patting his shoulder.

" Why now? Why after so many years you are telling us the truth? What is your motive?" Arnav asked while his face is blank but voice is horse with emotions.

" My motive is to save my mother from this trap Arnav. She will die surely.. she is my only family.. please trust me." Veer said while fresh bout of tears rolls down from his eyes.

" It's so confusing.. Seriously Veer. Why you tolerated everything after knowing the truth? Infact when you came to know about the truth?"

" I came to know about the truth at last year of my college. Accidentally I saw one day Mrs Subhadra Mallik slapping my mother and Mr Arunodoy was laughing mercilessly. I was too shocked. I was about to intrude but don't know why I stop in my track, their conversation froze me in my place. My mother was clearly telling them to leave you and Anjalidi in peace , not to harm both of you. But in return they told my mother if she interfere any more, they will kill me. I was shocked to the core. Later confronting my mother I came to know about the brutal ugly truth of my life. I am a mere pawn for Mr Mallik. He had raised me to use me against you, Arnav. And I came to know that my mother tolerated all this torture just because of my life... by that time Anjalidi is already married to Shyam Manohor Khanna and You were engaged to Sheetal Khanna...I slowly understood that the Khanna siblings were another partner in crime of Mallik..."

" Just shut up Veer.. enough.. I am listening about your everything that does not mean I will allow you to badmouth my Jijaji.. yes, I know Sheetal is a cunning lady but Shyam jiju really loved my Anjalidi.. Don't put blame on a person who is no more alive.." Arnav hissed in anger.

Veer chuckled a little..

" A dead man? Shyam manohor Khanna? Are you sure Mr Arnav Ray that Shyam Manohor Khanna is dead? Do you have any proof?" veer said looking straight into the eyes of Arnav.

" What do you mean by that? Don't you dare to play a game with me Veer. Don't you try to manipulate me." Arnav said while sheathing in anger.

" Calm down Arnav.. Just calm down and listen to me carefully. Shyam Manohor Khanna is dead. Who told you? The media right ? And who informed the media? Ms Sheetal Khanna. Just tell me one thing Arnav, after the brutal accident which killed Anjalidi and you were almost in death bed, suddenly the news came that Shyam Khanna's private jet got crashed. A burn dead body was found. But did anyone do that DNA test? How you are so sure that Shyam is dead ?" Veer cocked his eye brow a little.

Both Aman and Arnav was shocked to no end. How much dark secret is hidden there? Yes, they never thought from this angel. But Arnav will not deny that after Sheetal's entry, his Anjalidi used to became sad and pale. She almost forced him to get engaged with Sheetal.

That means... That means...

As if sensing Arnav's inner thoughts and unspoken words, Veer throws that next bomb...

" If my hunch is right, then Shyam Manohor Khanna is very much alive....."

To be contd......

**********************************

Author Note:

Hello My lovely readers...

Here is the Twentieth chapter of this story.. Many Secrets are open now...

Who had thought that Shyam is alive??

Hope you are enjoying...

Expecting your response ....

My other works name, " Another chance", " Sweetheart" and " Rising phoenix".

There is two OS and two TS which are completed. Give them a try too.

Love and regards...

Your story teller

Mamree

28.01.2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 99.4K 70
Aarav Ahuja a 2nd year college student, son of a rich business man. He is a very quiet and calm boy, he loves to keep his pain and thoughts to himsel...
206K 11.1K 43
When one craves for love, the other calls it a sham. If love is everything that Khushi wants, then love is everything that Arnav loathes. If these so...
52.1K 2.1K 9
WON THE 2ND POSITION IN CRITICS CHOICE AWARDS 2021 ... CATEGORY : FANFICTION (HINDI/HINGLISH ONLY) Standalone,highest rank: #4 in acceptance , #23 i...
592K 30.3K 67
Khushi Kumari Gupta is a small-town girl who is content with her life and happy finding the small joys life has to offer her. A chance encounter with...