UNEXPECTED

By HarleeGrey

Ava had always been a beautiful girl to all the boys in school, her intense blue eyes made all the boys want... More

Chapter one- Meeting Kyle Davies
Part two of chapter one
Chapter two- The date
Chapter four- The date part two
Chapter five- Four years later.
Chapter six- Engaged
Chapter eight- Alpha Beech
Chapter nine- Secret meetings.
Chapter ten- Breaking the news to Kyle
Chapter eleven- New start
Chapter twelve- Kyles P.O.V
Chapter thirteen- Meeting the Dark Moon Pack
Chapter fourteen- River's P.O.V
Chapter fifteen- The Text
Chapter sixteen- Kyle's in hospital
Chapter seventeen- The call
Chapter eighteen- Kyle's dead
Chapter nineteen- Leaving River
Chapter twenty- Kyle's letter
Chapter twenty-one- Text again?
Chapter twenty-two- Let me mark you
Chapter twenty-three- I warned you
Chapter twenty-four- Unknown's P.O.V
Chapter twenty-five- Gone
Chapter twenty-six- Fight
Chapter twenty-seven- Back home
Chapter twenty-eight- Strange?
Chapter twenty-nine- 2 years later
Chapter thirty- Pregnant
Chapter thirty-one- Marry me?
Epilouge
Message

Chapter seven- The wedding. (One year later)

5K 129 2
By HarleeGrey

(Wedding rings on the side)

It was the day of the wedding today and I couldn't be any happier, we had Hunter just under two months ago and he was beautiful. Kyle loved him so much and wouldn't leave him alone, now we've had a baby he's become so possessive and I hate it but he just says its his wolf because its their little pup and he will be the future alpha. It's quite strange to think when Hunter turns 16 he will shift into a werewolf like his dad.
Hunter was with Kyle at the moment getting ready, while I was with my mom, Hanna, North and a few other friends. We was drinking champagne and getting ready.

"Ava, do you think you and Kyle will have anymore children?"

"Maybe"

I could see me and Kyle with a little girl that looked exactly like me, but had Kyle's hair colour. Hunter at the moment looked exactly like me but had Kyle's eyes which is good because I loved his eyes so much.

An hour later my make up was doing and just under 20 minutes I would become Ava Davies, Kyle's wife, lover and best friend. I couldn't wish for anything more, my life was the best and I wish it would never ever change.

"Okay, I'm coming out"

None of the girls had seen my dress apart from north, she was with me when I went and brought the dress, I wanted it to be a surprise for my mom and everybody else.
When I walked out from behind the curtain everybody mouths dropped, I saw my moms eyes filling up with tears.

"Oh my god hunnie you look beautiful"

"Thanks mom"

"Kyle is going to have a very big boner when he sees you" Hanna laughed.

I gasped! "Hanna". Only my best friend would say something like that.
We heard a knock on the door and my dad was standing there with Hunter, he looked so handsome in his little suit.

"Ava sweetie you look beautiful, and Kyle has a message for you"

"Thanks dad, and what is it?"

He handed me Hunter and then a piece of paper folded over.

'Ava baby I can't wait to see you, I know you will look beautiful you always do. The minute you say 'I do' will be and forever be the best day of my life and I will cherish that moment till the day I die. I love you Ava'

I could feel tears in my eyes. Hunter was staring up at me with his big green eyes.

"You're daddy is a silly man isn't he baby"

Of course he didn't reply he just dribbled, my little man.

I gave Hunter to Hanna and took my dads arm.

"Are you ready Ava?"

"Ready as I'll ever be, let's go find my husband"

Everyone just laughed. What? course I was impatient, I couldn't wait to see him.

The music started playing at I watched as Hanna and Brice walked down the aisle with Brice carrying Hunter. Next was North who was sprinkling flowers across the floor and now it was my turn. I watched as Kyle's mouth dropped a bit and he gave me that look, the look that said we won't be getting any sleep tonight. Hanna and Brice had offered to take Hunter and bring him back tomorrow in the evening. My dad handed my over to Kyle and he took my hands.

"You look beautiful baby"

"And so do you" I smiled at him.

"We are here to day, to witness the marriage of Ava Wyatt Michaels and Kyle Ashton Davies, if anyone sees why this two shouldn't be married please stand now"
"We shall begin now. Do you Kyle Ashton Davies take thee Ava Wyatt Michaels to be your lawful wedded wife, to love, honour and protect, til this day forward or forever more, til death do you part?"

"I do"

"And do you Ava Wyatt Michaels take thee Kyle Ashton Davies to be your lawful wedded husband, to love, honour and protect, through sickness and health, til this day forward or forever more, til death do you part?"

"I do"

"Then by the power invested in my I know pronounce you husband and wife you may kiss the bride"

Kyle lent forward and kissed me on the lips, I responded instantly. I could hear everyone cheering and clapping in the background. Kyle pulled back and whispered in my ear 'Laters baby'
I couldn't wait. I couldn't believe we was husband and wife. Kyle decided it would be funny to carry me down the aisle instead of me walking, he put me down when we reached the doors.

"I love you Ava Davies"

"I love you too Kyle Davies"

"You've made me the happiest man alive"

"And you've made me the happiest ever Kyle"

We walked towards the limo and got in, we was meeting everyone at the wedding reception which was a five minute drive from the church. When we arrived at the venue it looked beautiful, everything was white like I asked for. This was honestly the best day of my life.

We had been partying for 2 hours and my mom and dad had decided to take Hunter instead, he was getting cranky and was tried, this was the first time I had been away from my baby. I cried with Kyle trying to comfort me, it was probably because I was a but tipsy.
It was the time for the first dance and Kyle got up, he pulled me with him the the middle of the dance floor.

"Remember on our first date that one song came on and I said that would be our song forever?"

"You haven't Kyle" I couldn't believe he was about to play 'lets get it on'. I couldn't stop laughing.

"You bet baby" Kyle smirked.

The music in the background started up and all I could hear was people cheering Kyle on, I would kill him for this later. I stared up at Kyle and watched as he started singing.
'Lets get it on.....'

"Kyle stop it"

"Everytime you think of this song you will forever remember our wedding Ava"

"Kyle I wouldn't be able to stop thinking about this song even if I wanted to" I laughed.

It was about half two in the morning now and me and Kyle was on our way home. He was excited and couldn't wait to get me out of the dress.

(Sexual content)

We walked into the bedroom and Kyle locked the door behind us, ever since we had Hunter we haven't got much alone time because hunter is a very hands on baby and cries a lot at night so we have to bring him in with us but we wouldn't have it any other way.

"I've been waiting for fucking hours to get you out of that dress Ava"

"What are you waiting for then Kyle?"

Kyle was in front of me in a flash and next thing I'm up against the wall with Kyle attacking my lips in a heated kiss. He was sucking and biting my bottom lip, gosh this was so hot. I reached down and pushed his jacket of his arms, I then started unbuttoning his shirt. He put his hands on the zip of my dressed and pushed it down, I climbed out of it and was left in my panties, bra and my heels.

"Jhez are you trying to fucking kill me Ava?!"

"I traced my hand down my curves, do you like it baby"

"I love it!"

Kyle picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"I'll be the last person you've ever been with baby"

"Kyle you're the only person I've been with"

"And that's how it will stay"

Kyle chucked me on the bed, and ripped his shirt off. His six pack was making me drool.

"Like what you see baby"

"I've seen better"

I watched as his eyes turned a blackish colour, oh great his wolf had made an appearance.

"You've done it now baby"

Kyle, well his wolf Leo literally yanked my panties off and he shoved two fingers in me.

"Shit Kyle"

"Moan for me Ava"

"Mmm, more Kyle"

"Tell me when you are close Ava"

He started moving his fingers in me and just like that I came. Kyle quickly tore his trousers off and pushed his boxers down, he was in me the next second.

"Still so tight after Hunter Ava"

"Harder Kyle"

"As you wish"

And just like that he probably started moving. He would change between long, hard thrusts to short slow ones. I moved my legs up higher so he could get deeper.

"Shit Ava"

I was meeting Kyle thrust for thrust and for some strange reasons this seemed more better than all the other times we had done it, maybe because we was married now.
Kyle pulled out of me and told me to sit on top of him. I stared bouncing up and down. I was so close.

"I'm about to cum Kyle"

"Then cum with me baby, NOW!"

I squeezed Kyle and both of us cummed together.

"Kyle!"

"Ava"

As are breathing returned to normal, I got off Kyle and laid next to him. Kyle turned on his side and stared at me.

"You looked so beautiful today Ava"

"And you did too" Kyle laughed.

"Beautiful I think you mean sexy or hot"

"Your so big headed Kyle" I laughed.

"Just for you baby" Kyle smiled. "It feels strange with out Hunter don't it"

"He's our baby Kyle course it would feel strange"

"I know, do you think we will have more kids?"

"Yeah"

"Good because I still want a little girl Ava. I want her to look exactly like her mom"

"No I want her to look like you"

We continued arguing about who she would look like for about half an hour until we just both couldn't stop laughing.

"I love you Ava"

"And I love you Kyle"

"Forever"

"Forever baby"

And just like that we sealed it with a kiss which resulted in a whole long night of love making. I couldn't be any happier.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 12 24
Seven years ago, Devyn Fredericks mother went missing, her older brother ran away, her dad stopped talking, and her uncle became a big part of her li...
See you again By Charlie

Mystery / Thriller

889 132 30
"I'm so done with lies!" said Charlie. "You wouldn't believe me if I told you!" I replied. "I want to know the truth!" she said. "I'm a werewolf!" I...
375K 16.4K 49
Kylie survived the brutal destruction of her pack only to discover her cold alpha mate was the one responsible for the brutal slaughter of her family...
3.7K 200 30
The wolf stared at me with his piercing blue eyes and I didn't dare to breathe. We looked at each other for a few minutes before he ran into the fore...