The Void 🎭 S. Stilinski

By AngieluvzU21

Batman was a hero. The Joker was a villain. What happens when you're in between? When you're both Batman and... More

§·Prologue·§
§·1·§
§·2·§
§·4·§
§•5•§
§•6•§
§•7•§
§•8•§
§•9•§
§•10•§

§·3·§

2.3K 84 7
By AngieluvzU21

Awareness and admitting.

One of the first stages of fixing or solving a problem is first admitting.

Become aware of your problem and admit you have a problem.

It's one of the strongest moves you can make yet because it takes a lot of strength to admit your weaknesses, especially to others.

Our pride prevents us from admitting defeat; admitting we need help when we need it the most. No matter who you are, where you come from we are all at least a little prideful. 

The scooby gang was no exception, especially when it involved the supernatural world. In Beacon Hills, you already have a limited resources when it comes to information, involving the supernatural was an even lower chance of information.

"Stop milking it, you used the 'locked in a freezer' card way too many times." Stiles snaps as he looked to Issac who wore his ridiculous scarf. Issac glares at Stiles, "What? You would let Sweet Pea pass everytime. Everyone knows." Allison elbowed him as she shot him a look. 

Scott giving him a silent 'dude!' as he turned to his best friend seeing his eye twitch. "You know Issac if Sweet Pea was even here he would have had the balls to not use pity for a way ahead, no, he would say-"

"Hey... sorry am I interrupting something. I-I jus-thought, I eavesdropping- I meant overheard what you guys were saying! An-And I think I know what you guys were talking about. There is a Tibetan word for called "Bardo" it literally means In-between state' which is very well related to what you guys were talking about. " Kira rambled as she played with the folders in her hands.

"And what do they call you?" 

Stiles looks straight ahead a tiniest bit of a smile on his face. 

 "Shit Strawberry nobody is going to steal  your role as psychic velma. Put the claws away." Sweet Pea smirks as he looks  to Stiles sending him a quick wink. Stiles blushed and looked away quickly. Lydia gives Sweet Pea a bored look, "Wasn't thinking that Sweet Pea was just simply asking what they call her."

"Kira. She's in our history class. " Scott pipes up as everyone turns to him. Stiles blinking back into reality as he too looks between Scott and this Kira.  

It has occured very often, whatever he was doing or wherever he was, someway or somehow his mind drifts to the scenario what Sweet Pea would say or do. It was like he was actually there and when he returns to reality he heart ached, because he wasn't.

It was just a figment of his imagination; A figment of his hope.

Kira sat down beside Stiles as she explains further about Bardo and what associates with it, "Demons, why not?" 

§§§

Communication is key in everything, whether if its from friends, family, significant other or even your mind, your body your soul; It's up to you to choose whether you should listen or not. 

In Stiles's case, it was his subconscious that was sending him signals. Who best to go to for understanding mystical messages than their trusty vet, Deaton. 

Stiles followed Deaton into the back of the clinic with Scott. Stiles begins to try making the hand movements that his fellow classmates-- and teacher kept repeating. 

"When is a door not a door."

 Sweet Pea laughs as he stood far off in the corner with his arms crossed. "Does your brain ever speak a normal language or it as complicated as you are." Stiles glares at the Serpent as he argued back about the latter's lack of intelligence. 

Sweet Pea raised a brow as a challenging glint sparkled in his eyes, with a slow motion of wetting the bottom of his lip, "Don't start what you can't finish Chi-Chi." The heat rising to his neck and ear Stiles cleared his throat as he rolled his sleeves up facing Deaton continuing their conversation. 

"Stiles? Are you alright, your red." Scott asked as he looks with concern. Stiles shook his head as he stuffed his hands in pocket. 

"So... what does that mean?" Stiles spoke as he picked at his right ear; a nervous tick he grew accustomed to.

"When it's ajar."

Stiles scoffs as he complained about his brain giving him a riddle of all things. Deaton further explained more and more about what it could actually mean.

Just as the two teens leave the clinic Scott questioned Stiles's odd reaction earlier.

The former picking up on the increased heart rate of his best friend as he stumbled over his words that most likely a lie. Thankfully -in Stiles case- another ride pulled up and low behold, Noah Stilinski.

"Actually, your help," he points to Scott as both Stilinski looks to the McCall boy.

§§§

Quiet and Sneaky.

Two things Shaggy and Scooby Doo has and always will fail at.

For all we know, they don't know what it means and it's not in their vocabulary.

Whether they're together or by themselves, they can't be one or the other. They are both clumsy and loud.

Some call it bad luck, others call it lack of intuition and few would say they lack the coordination of both words.

Scott sighs as Stiles tried opening the door only for it to make creaking sounds. Like ripping off a band-aid Stiles just opened the squeaking door all the way; quick and easy.

Once inside Stiles begins throwing stuffed bears to Scott as he tries to pick up a scent. Only thing Scott was picking up from the stuffed bears was the scent of, "Dog."

Scott repeatedly slaps Stiles back when he spots the dog looking directly at the two.

Turning around he nearly jumps at the slight scare, "Scott do something." The latter protest as he reminds Stiles of the lack of control over his wolf abilities at the moment.

Stiles gave him a look, Scott has more experience with dogs than Stiles. The closest thing Stiles had to a pet was a Boa and that knowledge is not exactly needed now.

Stiles smacks his forehead wondering how Scott would survive without him as Scott inevitably made the dog bark like crazy.

Not knowing what to do they don't move from their spots until the owner Mr. Tate yells at the dog to stop.

They both agree to leave as Stiles takes a quick picture of a picture of the dresser.

They follow Stiles's dad further down the road until they both pull over. Scott apologized as he couldn't pick up Malia's scent. The sheriff telling him it was okay as he climbs back into the ride and driving off.

Once the sheriff's ride was out of sight Scott begins to question on the importance of solving this years case.

"What do you mean 'still sheriff'?"

§§§

If he had any reason to be mad at his father, Scott could put another reason the list.

How could his father do this?

Why would he do this?

What gave him the right to do this?

Who could do such a thing to the Stilinskis'?

When was he planning on ever telling him or his mom?

Where of all places did his dad think this was going to go?

Once Stiles explained to him about what was going on he went straight to his father, "What the hell do you think your doing?!"

From there it was nonstop arguing as Scott couldn't fathom why his dad could just remove Noah from his position as sheriff.

Not long after Melissa came home and as she stepped through the door she heard Scott and her ex-husband arguing, "Hey,Hey! What is going on here?"

Scott explained the whole reason as his dad disagreed. Once hearing that her ex-husband was trying to impeach Noah for the lack of solved cases and an increase of unsolved cases.

"Sounds like your trying to get him fired," before she could input her own opinion she heard the faint growling.

"Scott, sweetheart... calm down;" she slowly walked closer to her son grabbing his hand where his claws were grown out. Scott looked to his mom worriedly just as his eyes felt warm and sure enough this eyes started glowing.

Quickly as possible she leads her son back of the house trying to calm him down. "You told me you and Stiles had learned to control this long time ago."

Allison.

That was his anchor; key word,was. He doesn't have Allison anymore, so now he doesn't have an anchor.

"Then be your own anchor."

§§§

Stiles laid on his bed, slowly inhaling the familiar scent.

Smoke and alcohol.

Every night before bed he would dig in his closet and pull out the jacket. The jacket with the double headed snake and words 'Southside Serpent' embroidered on the back. He would either put it on or simply lay it across himself as he got lost in thought.

This time he wore jacket as he laid down on his bed.

Stiles was playing with the sleeves as he thought about Sweet Pea. His memories with the boy and wondered what would ever cross Sweet Peas mind.

What made him tick?

What did he think of Stiles?

If he had a chance would he be with Stiles?

The door opens slightly scaring Stiles, subconsciously he pulled the jacket closer to himself. Scott glances at the clothing in Stiles's hand. He saw the jean part of the flannel jacket he wore.

Stiles sits up as he asked Scott what was going on. Scott got back to the reason why he was here. Thinking it was for the best he didn't mention Sweet Peas jacket.

He saw how the jacket was pulled too close to Stiles's body and figured Stiles might've swiped the clothing before everything was shipped back.

"You and me. We're going out to find a body," he looked to Stiles a little excitement built up in his stomach, "A dead body."

Immediately both boy's head thought back to the beginning. When they first went into the woods to find a dead body. It was like nostalgia hit the both of them as the memory had bittersweet taste.

Stiles slightly smiles as he got up, occasionally glancing at Scott nervously when he had to take off the jacket. He didn't want anyone to know about the jacket, not even Scott.

It was his own secret, like his own dirty little secret.

"Yeah.... Uh this is isn -this is not... well like..." Stiles blew a raspberry not sure how to make sense of this.

Scott walked closer as placed his hand on his friends shoulder fondly, "You don't have to explain. I completely understand." Stiles relaxing even more as he nods thankfully. Scott waited outside until Stiles was done getting ready.

Stiles came down and into Roscoe as they head to the location. Scott waited a few minutes before he started talking.

"Stiles, about Sweet Pea..." He paused as he glanced at Stiles who nods in acknowledgment. "How are you doing on that? I know its been hectic and all but I'm just curious." As he drove Stiles thought about it and after a while he answered.

He was okay, in a sense. He still missed him and thought about him often. But after his breakdown weeks earlier Sweet Pea came from a painful memory to a memory he needed to feel himself.

Whenever he would think about Sweet Pea or his moments of where he imagines the said boy like he was still here he felt more himself. It was a short blissful escape from the nightmares and voices.

Even the jacket he was so fond of gave him a sense of reality. It was like his lifeline, like Sweet Pea was Stiles's own anchor.

"That's great Stiles, especially if it helps you in any way, I'm glad." And Scott meant that. If having Sweet Pea's jacket near him helped him feel more connected than it was good enough for Scott.

"Just... just please don't tell anyone about it. Please." Scott nods as he agreed.

They had arrived at the woods, both getting out and making their further into the woods.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

424K 27.4K 51
The battle is won, but the war is far from over. With his new powers on the loose, Oliver must find balance between good and evil - before the world...
228K 6.5K 43
Grayson Daniels is trying to cope with the trauma he suffered as a child when Trent, the beautiful local bad boy fights his way into his life. Will G...
183K 6.1K 26
Moving to New York City wasn't what Kendall thought it was going to be. He learns that the hard way, and it all started when that pretty boy with the...
781K 24.4K 46
(BxB) It's been a long road for Scott Toby but finally he's made it. His first official day as a high school teacher is here! Will he survive as the...