Bad lust - JENLISA

By My_Mysterious_Author

As a senior literature student, Jennie Kim was the girl everyone should know. She is sexy, beautiful, charism... More

Chapter 1 : The Hotty Gang
Chapter 2 : Your new professor
Chapter 3 : My favorite thing
Chapter 4 : The first favor
Chapter 5 : Hating the rules
Chapter 6 : Patience is a vertue
Chapter 7 : Back to the start
Chapter 8 : Only the aperitif
Chapter 9 : I've got you [M]
Chapter 10 : I did it
Chapter 11 : You thought
Chapter 12 : I'm a Kim
Chapter 13 : Teach the lesson
Chapter 14 : I won't stop
Chapter 15 : A day in hell
Chapter 16 : An unexpected arrival
Chapter 17 : The Christmas holiday
Chapter 18 : Only the first day
Chapter 19 : An adventurous princess
Chapter 20 : The adventure goes on
Chapter 21 : Adventurous in bed [M]
Chapter 22 : Back to reality
Chapter 23 : I thought that
Chapter 24 : The new assistant
Chapter 25 : The real enemy
Chapter 26 : The sweetest professor
Chapter 28 : Your real face
Chapter 29 : Past is back
Chapter 30 : Jealousy is bad
Chapter 31 : Our dearest parents
Chapter 32 : I remind you
Chapter 33 : The peaceful land
Chapter 34 : Listen to me
Chapter 35 : No talk tonight [M]
Chapter 36 : Believe in us
Chapter 37 : Her name's rebellious
Chapter 38 : Find the werewolf
Chapter 39 : She is dangerous
Chapter 40 : Deal for good
Chapter 41 : The final round
Chapter 42 : Congratulations my love [M]
Epilogue

Chapter 27 : My kinda morning [M]

113K 2K 842
By My_Mysterious_Author

LISA'S POV

I shifted in the unfamiliar bed, stretching out my arms and legs. The blanket that covered me all night was now gone but I had my own idea where it was. 

I turned my face to the sweet creature that was still in a deep sleep. The room was quiet, allowing me to hear the sound of her breathing, which was surprisingly relaxing. Her back was turned to me with the blanket barely reaching her waist. I could then admire the view of her beautiful curves and her bare shoulders that I loved to cherish with my kisses. 

I was completely naked with a morning hard-on. My body had become a work of art where bites and scratches had been left by the artist last night. After an intense session in the living room - which was worth it since the film sucked - we ended our evening in her bed. 

Her body under mine, my head between her legs, her lip around my dick.

We were off for an endless night. 

Spending the evening at her place was certainly not in my plans, but seeing her face without her mischievous, fizzy eyes, a strange feeling had built up in my stomach that prevented me from thinking or swallowing anything. It was as if our bodies were working in sync and we ended to  share the same body. If she wasn't happy, I wasn't either. I was tempted to do research if there wasn't a scientific reason for it. When two people spend a lot of time together, there might be an effect. It could almost be classified as unexplainable phenomena.

"Are you thinking while you have an erection?" Jennie was lying on her side with her black hair falling over her shoulders. She hadn't even tried to hide her nakedness. Her round breasts greeted me in the morning. I still remember the feeling of having her nipple in my mouth, so exquisite that I would do anything to taste it again.

"It helps me think better," my hand moved slowly from my abs to my erect dick. I had to take care of it, otherwise I was in for a hell of a day. I caressed myself, taking my dick firmly in my hand, moving up and down. That's how I liked to start my days, I got relaxed and was in a good mood.

"Do you always have to jerk off before coming to class? I can see that's the hand you use to write. It's dirty but so hot," her pupils dilated, her breathing had increased by one beat. Her nipples hardened at the sight of my hand moving back and forth.

How she wished it was her hand at that moment. 

"Yes... mmmh I always have a hard-on when I wake up," I was also speeding up because my penis needed more friction. It was the first time I jerked off while a girl was watching me. I didn't know it could be that arousing because it was often the other way around. Enjoying the show when she fingered herself starting with one finger and ending up sticking her whole hand in - yes, some might have a talent. 

"Are you imagining it's my hand or my lips?" her voice had become raspy as if she barely had the energy to speak. My cock was burning under her eyes, she was unconsciously licking her lips. She turned to a thirsty bitch when it was about me and I do like the idea. 

"Your whole mouth... mmmmh also your pussy tightening around me..." I closed me eyes imagining the scene. It was a different experience to fantasize about someone who was right next to you. I could have just shoved my cock all the way down her throat until she choked on it, but no. I'd find myself jerking off, moaning her name.

"Imagine how good it would feel to fuck me in the ass, you fucking pervet. I know what's on your mind when you look at me during class. You wish you could pull down my skirt and panties and take me wildly on the desk because I didn't finish my work on time,"

Fuck, she was so great on this. 

"Yeah, always complaining because I give too much stuff. I really wish sometimes to shut you up by filling all your holes," I groaned. I was so near to cum but I didn't want it so fast because I was enjoying what we were doing. Sometimes her attitude was a turn-on. It wasn't the best, especially when the day had just begun. I had to relieve myself in the toilets reserved for teachers, praying that no one would hear me. 

"You shouldn't refrain from punishing me, you know. Bad kids need to learn to behave," it was enough to make me explode. My sperm squirted out on my lower abdomen as I kept moving up and down.

"Oh fuck..." my eyes staring up at the ceiling, I was recovering from the ecstasy buzz. I could see all the stars around me. As I returned to my senses little by little, I realized that I had just behaved like a real teenager who had just tasted his first experience. 

I'm not even sure the first time I jerked off I felt this good. I remember freaking out because my erection wouldn't go away while I was looking at my high school teacher. 

How ironic. 

I still hadn't moved since my peak. Jennie was still lying next to me, I could feel the warmth emanating from her body. She spread my semen on my abs with her hand. She used it as massage oil. I should find it particularly dirty but strangely my hormones were reacting to the sight of her movements. My penis straightened up as if to say that it hadn't finished that battle. It didn't take long before she reached my dick. Tracing the length with her finger, she tickled the tip drawing circles. Ridiculous as it sounds, it moved every time her finger touched it.

If we weren't both naked in bed, the situation would have been really ridiculous. She seemed so focused on studying how my penis worked that I didn't know whether to laugh or cry about it. 

Before I had time to show my frustration, she wrapped the tip by taking her time to run her tongue over it. Getting sucked by her felt like floating on a cloud. I was between wanting to close my eyes and allowing myself to do so and between admiring the sight of her head bobbing up and down and her delicious lips gobbling me up like a leech.

"Jennie," I whimpered. I was going to be the lucky one this morning to have two orgasms. I was beginning to understand this forbidden affair. It wasn't right, but it was so amazing that I was willing to make an exception.

"I guess it's always my name on the tip of your tongue when you jerk off," she stroked my shaft and looked at me with her mischevious cat eyes. Only her face could make me hard. She was insanely beautiful and sexy that I couldn't get how it was possible. 

Unfortunately, I wasn't a science teacher to clarify my questions. 

"That's right, suck it baby," I took a handful of her hair because it was bothering her doing her job and I was irritated that I couldn't see clearly how my whole dick was disappearing into her cavity. I had to sit on my elbows to admire the scene. She was lying on her belly between my legs. When she gobbled my testicles, I almost ejaculated. 

She was playing with my balls like a kitten. 

I lost it when I felt the tip hit the back of her throat. This time she hadn't even choked, she had apparently adjusted to my size. 

"Delicious breakfast," she wiped the corner of her lips where my cum was dripping on the chin. I grunted half furious because she knew that this attitude wasn't going to help me calm down because my dick was straight and hard again ready to attack a third time but to tell the truth, I was starting to lose my breath. I was disappointed to see that I had lost that sporting tempo. 

She was about to get out of bed when I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her back into bed. A catch you might find in wrestling. 

"Where do you think you're going?" she slightly opened her mouth still surprised by my move. So I took the opportunity to shove my tongue down and kiss her like I've never kissed before. My primal instinct had taken over, I needed to dominate again, I needed to take control. 

"Lisa," it was her turn to whimper. I opened her legs wide open, letting me enjoy her pink pussy that was just waiting to be filled. I thought the vagina was wonderful and intriguing. Of course, I was born with a penis, but I wouldn't have been any less satisfied if I also had a vagina.

Jennie's was perfect. There was no pubic hair, although that would not have been a problem. The hair was normal and most of the time the girls didn't understand it. 

The lips that opened each time my gaze was on, they overflowed with a treasure that each individual had no right to. And then I remember that I was one of those lucky ones who had the right to explore it with every part of my body.

"Beautiful," each time, she was able to take my breath away. I was bending over to keep up with her pussy. I had taken the position she was in to suck my dick. I gave her a few licks and it was enough to make her shiver.

"Put your tongue," 

Just because we're dominant doesn't mean we shouldn't obey orders. I executed immediately by fucking her with my tongue. She pinched her nipples and moaned every time my tongue and my finger went back and forth. They slid it easily thanks to her precum. Sensing that she was almost ready to come, I reluctantly stopped causing her to open her eyes furiously.

I wasn't going to give her time to open her mouth and insult me. I gripped the headboard of the bed and penetrated her right away. She uttered a scream that probably woke up the whole building. 

"Oh fuck, faster please," she wrapped her legs around my waist allowing me to go further. We were undeniably complete together, I could see it as I was deep in her. 

My face was in the crook of her neck so I could smell her sweet scent. It was a mix of the fruits des bois and the sweat of an intense sex. The combination was just perfect.

I grabbed her ass with one hand, which was one of the things I liked about her. It may sound cliché, but her ass was a work of art and no one else could convince me otherwise. Our pelvis movements were synchronized, Jennie screaming with pleasure and the feeling of my cock wrapped in her pussy lips were things I wanted to experience every time I woke up.

"Yeah baby, keep screaming my name," her tits were bouncing each thrust I gave her. There were so many emotions running through her face but what I would remember is that she loved what I was doing. It made me stronger and more confident, I didn't slow down my pace even if she reached her 5th orgasm and begged me to stop, I was happy to see that I had regained my sporty inner.

"Oh Lisa, fuck! Feels so good, your thick dick stretching me," she scratched my back. Then she clung at me while I was still fucking her until her pussy was swollen and sensitive. I don't know where she had bought her bed, but the headboard was solid despite my pelvic blows that made everything shake.

In the end, we missed our breakfast and lunch. The session had been intense like an exam at the end of the year where we just wanted to sleep after taking it. 

Anyway, it was definitely the best morning ever. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.1K 1.9K 26
Lisa Manoban came to Seoul to pursue her studies in one of the prestigious institutions in Korea. There, she comes across Jennie Kim, her neighbor wh...
29.2K 753 22
Jennie Kim seemingly has everything, she is beautiful, has handsome boyfriend and is the most popular girl in her high school. But she is also cold a...
1.2M 34.4K 27
Never been with anyone, Jennie Ruby Jane Kim certain of herself that a partner wasn't her source of happiness but money, party, and a bunch of friend...
350K 7.4K 69
Lisa Manoban who has a different kind of work, a very different one. Jennie Kim who happened to be a bitch but an innocent girl in terms of sex. Wil...