QUIRKY! (MHA x Reader)

By Goldeeluxe

(Continues in books 2 and 3!) (Y/N) Kayama is attending one of the greatest hero schools in the world... UA... More

Part 1 - Say 'No' To The Dress
Part 2 - Friends With Benefits
Part 4 - You're As Cold As Ice
Part 5 - We're Soarin', Flyin'
Part 6 - A Sticky Situation
Part 7 - Making Friends
Part 8 - Practice Makes Perfect
Part 9 - Meow?
Part 10 - The Date
Part 11 - Stain
Part 12 - Everything's Changin'
Part 13 - Born in the USJ
Part 14 - Who Are You, Really?
Part 15 - What An Upgrade
Part 16 - Who's Your Daddy?
Your Quirk!
Part 17 - Stalker
Part 18 - Boxed In
Part 19 - Guilt
Part 20 - Slumber Party
Part 21 - This Means War
Happy Valentines Day!!!
Part 22 - Birds of Prey
Part 23 - Like A Virgin
Part 24 - Make A Choice
Part 25 - Dark Knight
Part 26 - Ice King
Part 27 - The Other Half
Part 28 - Surprise Party
Part 29 - Fairly Oddparent
Part 30 - Bliss
Part 31 - Welcome to the Jungle
Part 32 - Butterfly Effect
Part 33 - Double Trouble
Part 34 - Charmed
Part 35 - Attack On Hosu
Part 36 - The Link
Part 37 - Safe?
Part 38 - Welcome Home
Season 2 of Quirky! Preview
S2 Part 1
S2 Part 2 - Click
S2 Part 3 - Spin the Bottle
S2 Part 4 - Frenemies
S2 Part 5 - Copycat
S2 Part 6 - Ultimate Showdown
* Thank You! *
S2 Part 7 - Disaster
S2 Part 8 - Bittersweet Victory
S2 Part 9 - Four Letter Word
S2 Part 10 - Little Fires
S2 Part 11 - Like A Fly In Amber
S2 Part 12 - Tricks and Pricks
S2 Part 13 - Nighteye
S2 Part 14 - Better or Worse
S2 Part 15 - Nitroglycerin
S2 Part 16 - As Your Teacher
S2 Part 17 - Young & Hungry
🎃 Happy Halloween! 🎃
🎃 More Halloween 🎃
S2 Part 18 - Don't Fear the Reaper
S2 Part 19 - Dabi Started the Fire! It Was Always Burning...
S2 Part 20 - Taken
S2 Part 21 - Relax
From: Valentini - To: Shigaraki
S2 Part 22 - Running With the Devil
S2 Part 23 - Project Villain
S2 Part 24 - A Little Party Never Killed Nobody
S2 Part 25 - Fight or Flight
S2 Part 26 - Dirty Deeds
S2 Part 27 - Caught Red Handed?
S2 Part 28 - Stay TF Away, O Romeo
❄️ Baby, It's Cold Outside ❄️
☃️ Let It Snow! ☃️
S2 Part 29 - Taken 2
S2 Part 30 - Your Death Will Be My Art
S2 Part 31 - Point of No Return
S2 Part 32 - Is It Over?
S2 Part 33 - The Fallen Kings
S2 Part 34 - We're Breaking Free
S2 Part 35 - Live Every Moment
S2 Part 36 - Revelation
S2 Part 37 - Touch Me
S2 Part 38 - Maneater
S2 Part 39 - For the Queen
Here's the Preview 😜
Quirky 2 and Prologue!
Author Says
Character Art!
So... I'm doing a thing.

Part 3 - Teammates

24.8K 805 811
By Goldeeluxe

You returned to the classroom after your walk of shame. Most everyone had already left to get changed into their hero suits. The only ones left were Iida, who was speaking to Aizawa about something...

And Midoriya.

"Izuku," you approached, awkwardly playing with your fingers.

His face turned bright red as soon as he heard your voice. You grabbed your bag and your costume and held them close to your chest.

"Um... let's do our best out there?" you offered with a half-smile.

"Y-yeah!" he said, "You and I are... teammates..."

You could tell he had been anxious and waiting there to tell you the news. Now, you really felt for the guy.

"That's great!" you said, "I'll make sure I don't slow you down."

"(Y/N)?"

"Yeah?"

"Who was-" Midoriya winced. Shinso's mind trick must've been messing with him.

You sighed, knowing there was no point in keeping it a secret. Especially if you were turning over a new leaf with your powers to become a hero. You weren't going to let anyone down, especially Shinso.

"It's a long story," you started.

"All I remember is leaving the classroom and I saw you and... but the rest is fuzzy. I blinked and I was sitting in my seat again."

"That's part of his quirk. I'm really sorry about that, Izuku."

He put his hands up. "It's okay! I-I mean, I did sort of walk in on something. He probably didn't want you to feel uncomfortable... Is he your boyfriend?"

You hadn't stopped to think about your relationship with Shinso. At least, not in the normal sense. If two people kissed as you did, anyone would assume they were together. You rendezvoused with Shinso a few times now, and each time, he seemed to want it to last longer.

Did you actually like him?

"Um. No... but saying that makes me look even worse doesn't it," you said more than asked.

Midoriya shook his head, but she caught the bead of sweat on his forehead, "No, no! No? I guess I'm just confused, is all..."

"Midoriya! (Y/N)!" Iida called from across the classroom, "We must hurry to our fellow classmates! Get changed!"

"On it!" you called to him.

Midoriya followed you out and you both walked silently towards the locker rooms. Since he was to be your partner in this challenge, you wanted him to know as much about you as possible, and to understand him as well. His quirk seemed to be quite secretive, like yours - insane power that came out of nowhere.

Except that he got himself hurt a lot...

"I know you study everyone's quirks," you said, "I'd like to discuss mine since we'll be partners."

His freckled face lit up, "Really? I've been so curious! You seem pretty reserved about it... Although, I know how that can be."

"I have been, but I need to get over it. You're smart - I'd really love some tips or... I don't know," you swallowed, "My quirk saps the energy from other people. The more I take the more powerful I can be in combat."

Midoriya scratched his chin, "I see! But I haven't seen you..."

"That guy you saw earlier," you nodded, "I guess you could say he was acting as my own portable charger?"

Your friend had steam coming out of his ears, "WAIT! So... you t-take energy by... kissing people?!"

"It's not the only way, but it has been the fastest way, so far. I try sunbathing or even sticking my finger into power outlets, but it lasts a quarter of the duration."

"That's... AMAZING!"

You jumped, bewildered by his sudden enthusiasm.

"Do you realize what this means?" he beamed.

"That my hero name should be Justified-Ho..?"

"You can absorb powerful attacks and use them against your enemies! Like Kacchan's explosions!"

You snapped your fingers, "That's... true! Except he usually comes with some aggressive fighting moves too. Plus, I would actually need to survive an explosion to use its energy..." You spoke while activating your quirk. Midoriya's eyes lit up in awe.

"As soon as I have energy, I can hold onto it, like a battery, until I want to use it," you said, "I haven't timed myself but I know the potency declines if I take too long."

Midoriya was looking at you like it was the first time. A light was burning from inside you, causing you to look almost angelic. You had plenty of energy from Shinso (which you would thank him for later.) This was more than your usual doses, so you were able to take on a powered-up form.

You sprouted a few inches. Your hair billowed upwards as if gravity no longer affected you. Each strand of hair turned bright and blended together, looking like white fire. You could feel Midoriya's stare as he uttered, "Wow..."

"Let's do this," you said.

"Yeah!" he grinned.

You put on your new costume and could've cried you were so happy. The costume Midnight previously sent looked like the bottom half of a bikini, which was a skimpy metal plate, and high-heeled boots. That was it...

Oh, and whip, but you chucked that.

Now, you still exposed some leg, but you had metal protecting your vital organs this time. It was a slim one-piece that fit your form perfectly. You had plenty of flexibility for speed and fighting. The boots were sturdy and they came with matching gloves to protect your knuckles. Hopefully, this would be enough.

"(Y/N)!" Uraraka swooned at the image of you, "What happened! You're literally glowing! And your hero costume is amazing!"

"T-Thanks!" you hugged yourself, "It feels so much better. All of you look great too."

The girl's locker room was filled with hope. Everyone looked their best, and they had determination in their eyes. Jiro came up next to you with her ear jacks. She plugged one into the wall, adjacent to the boy's room.

"Mineta..." she growled, "YOU LITTLE FREAK!"

"What is it?" your pink friend, Ashido, asked.

"There's a hole in the wall somewhere and he's totally looking in on us," Jiro announced.

That was enough to get you all scrambling outside as quickly as possible. Most of the boys were already outside. You spotted Midoriya, who waved at you enthusiastically. You admired that spirit of his, even if he was a bit reckless.

I hope I can be more like you...

"Is Izuku in a bunny suit?" Uraraka giggled.

"I think so," you said, "Geez, some of them look scary..."

You felt a pair of red orbs burning holes in the side of your head. When you turned, Bakugo was already taking heavy steps toward you. His ass-hole scowl was at its finest. Everyone could feel the tension brewing, and you just waited to see what he had to say to you.

"What the hell is this?" he scowled, "Have you been holding back on us, (Y/N)?"

"I-" he cut you off. 

He grabbed you by the arm and pulled you close to his face. Instead of feeling scared, you were bewildered by the sensation in your arm. You felt like you were on fire. Bokugo's energy was significantly stronger than Shinso's. That shouldn't have surprised you - he literally made explosions from his hands.

It seemed Bokugo was surprised as well. His scowl left him for a moment and his eyes were wide. Could he see what you were doing? Or feel it?

If I can get this much power from a single touch, I may have a chance in this after all.

He even has gloves on!

The problem would be getting in close range of Bokugo without getting yourself killed. Right at this moment, your eyes went to his lips. Your heart skipped a beat, imagining the possibility of kissing him.

No one would be a match for you...

NO! Quit it!

"Let go, Bakugo," you said.

He snapped out of his trance, and glowered, "You better not hold back this time, OR I WILL DESTROY YOU!"

He tossed your arm to the side and stomped away, just in time for Aizawa to arrive on the scene. He looked less like his sleep-deprived self, and more like a ninja who wanted to kill you all.

"You know your teams, break it up," he instructed. "We will give the villains some time to get in position."

You found Midoriya and together you waited to see who you would be facing. On opposites sides of you stood;

Ojiro, Kirishima, Ashido, Mineta, Sero, Aoyama, Todoroki, Hagakure, Kaminari,

and Bakugo.

You bit your lip. This was a tough mash-up. You peered over at your teacher, wondering if he actually wanted you to die.

The heroes as it stood were;

You, Midoriya, Tokoyami, Asui, Uraraka, Sato, Jiro, Shoji, Yaoyarozu, and Koda.

Iida, however, wasn't to be seen. You shared a glance with Midoriya, who shrugged in return. You both saw him earlier, so what was he up to?

"Get familiar with your team, before I split you all up on the map," Eraser said, "You will all be able to locate items to better communicate with the rest of your team. This will be a test of all 5 categories; power, speed, technique, intelligence, and cooperativeness."

Time to prove myself. You clenched your hands into fists

I will make it as a hero, Aizawa!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268K 9K 144
_______________________________ "This is the story of how we became the greatest heroes." _________________________________ Nothing about Miyuki's pa...
34.5K 933 17
Y/N is the newest exchange student coming for some summer classes at UA and boy is she fired up! Ready for new horizons and friends,she isn't exactly...
523 10 49
A new student joins the UA High School from a place where being someone with quirks isn't praised. Things become strange for this young teenager as s...
7.8K 184 32
"You have the heart of a hero, kid. You just haven't realized it yet." When a teenager with a dual quirk named Ayaka Kurosawa is recommended for the...