•HardcoreBoyHalo• [Skephalo]

Por Does_a6d_aprove

Darryl has never been the type of person who likes other people. [It's Skephalo, but is going to be really di... Más

(1)•Thoughts•
(2)[The Plan]▪Day 1▪
(3) [The Plan] {2}
(4) [The reason]
(5) [Wait] ▪Day 2▪
(6) [Unknown] {Extra}
(7) {Relief and Pota}
(8) He applied for staff on a server and this was the interview...
•Behind The Scenes•
(9) {Ping Spoofing}
[I'm Done with you.]
[Nice to meet you♡]
[Confusion]
[Hello... Myla]
Dream6d vs GreamNotFound
[Wait for me]
14 Tears of sadness [1]
[Q&A]
14 Tears of Joy [3]

14 Tears of sadness [2]

2.1K 118 276
Por Does_a6d_aprove

•••Chapter 14•••

PART 2/?

[Day 6 is over]

{8 days left for MunchyMC Closure}

▪Day 7▪

2:13 am

"Excuse me..."

"Excuse me, sir"

A young woman started to shake Zak, who was asleep.

She sighed. She needed to wake him up, to give him the news.

Looking around at the white walls all around the room, she remembered all the times where people heard the worst possible news just right in that sofa. Is just as if they knew that this open hall usually doesn't lead to something good, but is still shocking everytime.

She looked at the patient again, who was still asleep aswell. "I feel awful for doing this, but I have to".

She started shaking Zak even more, trying to wake him up.

[Zak]

He woke up by a kind female voice.

-Sir, I need to comunicate something important.

He was just about to ask for five more minutes of sleep, when he remembered the situation he was in.

Yesterday, he went to Badboyhalo's house and he found him passed out, almost dead. But fortunately, he gave him the neccesary help, and he was alive. The ambulance came and they quickly took him to the hospital, where they had to do a head surgery to him. The surgery lasted 5 hours, which definitely gave Zak an horrible headache. He was all the time in the waiting room, trying to keep himself from going crazy.

At the end, the surgery went good, and they said Darryl should be able to leave the hospital soon, but he needs someone to take care of him.

Even if Zak wasn't a part of his family, the doctors couldn't find anyone related to him in their records, so they decided to trust him, and told him about his medical and psychological past.

He still haven't processed the awful truth.

"Sorry, I'm here. Everything is good... right? " He finally answered the nurse.

She instantly opened her eyes in surprise. The state of Zak was concerning to say at least.

Avoiding scaring him, she quickly replied "Yes. Everything is good for Darryl".

Zak immediately felt his heart starting to beat again. He smiled sadly, knowing that this could have been different.

"He's stable. He hasn't woke up yet, but we expect him to do it in a couple of hours"

"In the other hand, sir, I'm sorry but we don't have space for you to sleep this night here"

Zak flinched. "No, please... I can-"

"I'm sorry, but we only allow family or people that are involved in a romantic relationship with the patient to sleep here. Is the rule"

Zak frowned. This stupid rule wouldn't separate him from Darryl. "Yes, I understand, and I'm his boyfriend."

The nurse sighed. "Sir, we know you are not."

Zak stood up. "Yes. I am."

"No. You are not."

"You can't decide that, miss, we have been dating for months now. So I will stay here" Zak said, he was clearly mad.

"He can't be in a relationship with you"

Zak clenched his fist. He looked her directly into her eyes. ''Listen, I really don't care if you are homophobic or whatever. I love him and I need to be here for him, you like it or not.''

''Sir, you clearly don't understand. He is incapable of being in a relationship.''

''I'm getting tired of you, this doesn't make sense.'' He said.

''No... He really is incapable of being in a relationship. His psychological records said so. And he is completely aware of that.''

''What do you mean?''

''That's all the confirmation I needed. If you really were close with him, I'm sure he would have told you already. I don't accept lies. I'm sorry but you have to go''

Zak gave her a cold glance. He wanted to stay, but he couldn't make a scene here, or he would lose access to see Darryl. ''When can I come back?''

The nurse smiled, satisfied.

~~~~~

Zak ended up in an hotel near the hospital, and he didn't get almost any sleep.

He spent most of his night looking at the ceiling, overthinking all the new information he discovered today.

Incapable of being in a relationship? His psychological records said so?
And he is completely aware of that...?

He really wanted to know what was behind those words.

~~~~~

Eyes redder than yesterday, the black haired boy just arrived to the hospital.

He checked the time once more. "Yes, 2 pm, this is the time she told me to come"

He smiled. He was finally going to see Bad again.

Just as he violently opened the door to his room, he was greeted by two surprised faces.

There was the stupid nurse that thought he was a liar, and there was him.

Him, that man who in a few days, made him feel all types of emotions, from pure happiness to extreme heart breaking sadness. From a little giggle, to an entire night thinking about him. From years watching him... to finally being able to meet him.

He couldn't express all the things he was feeling at that moment even if he wanted to. He just knew that, seeing this man, with open eyes, looking at him, was all he needed in order to be happy.

He finally understood what all these love stories meant. It all makes sense now.

"Eh?"  Was all he heard from his friend, before going directly for a hug. He needed this hug. He needed the strength for continuing. He needed him.

But the nurse blocked him, before he could do anything.

Zak immediately wanted to push her away and go for his friend, but, the same voice that in the past made him die of laughter, was now breaking his heart with three simple words.

"Who are you?"

Zak froze.

"Don't get closer" The nurse said.

She turned back to Darryl.
"Darryl, this is your friend that we have talked about" she explained.

A shy smile appeared on Darryl's face.
"Skeppy?"
"Why did you tell her we were a couple?"

Zak instantly blushed. He didn't know what to say. "I often like to fantasize..."

Darryl smirked. "Would you want it to be real?"

"Yes"

"I would like that two..."

Zak, blushed, quickly pushed the nurse to a said and went to hug Darryl, who was still in his bed.

"Is too, not two, you idot" Zak said, middle hug.

"Shhh I- you get the point" Darryl said, and they melted into a passionate kiss that instantly healed Darryl.

The nurse throw confettis, and 14 months later they married each other.

The End.

SIKE SIKE SIKE SIKE
JK JK

THAT NEVER HAPPENED.

Back to the REAL story:

She turned back to Darryl.
"Darryl, this is your friend that we have talked about" she explained.

A shy smile appeared on Darryl's face.
"Skep, is this you?"

Zak could have swear he had the voice of an angel. "Yes, Bad, It's me!"

The nurse quickly got closer to Zak, and whispered to him:

"Don't do anything too risky. Don't make him feel too much of anything, nor good, nor bad. Okay? Is for the better."

Zak nodded, still looking at Darryl with a silly smile.

"I will let you guys alone, see you later Darryl"

Once the nurse finally left, they looked at each other silently.

"Can I?" Zak asked, pointing to the bed. He wanted to sit there.

Darryl nodded.

"Skeppy wha-
"How are y-"

They both talked at the same time, and laughed.

"You first" Zak said. He was already sitting on the border of Darryl's bed, and even if this was technically the first time together in real life, Zak didn't feel uncomfortable.

"Ummm... I was going to ask... why are you here?"

"I don't know what they told you. But... I'm the one that found you..." Zak said, shaking at the awful memory.

Darryl noticed, so he touched Zak's hand that was on the bed.
"I know that, and I'm sorry you had to see me like that... I'm sorry"

Zak looked down. He didn't want to cry. He decided that he wasn't going to cry.
"No, I'm sorry. I took too long. You could have been already...already..."

Darryl pressed his hand. "Shhh, I'm here. Don't think about that, you saved my life. "
"And I will never forget that..."

Zak failed his mission. Tears appeared all over his face hearing these words, he looked at Darryl.

"You saved mine too." He thought.

"How are you feeling right now...?" Zak said, changing the subject.

"I'm great, the doctor told me that I'm doing better than the average"

Zak almost jumped in surprise. "Really??? Oh god"

Darryl suddenly turned sad. "Hey, no..."

Zak looked at him, confused. "What?"

Darryl looked away, and grabbed Zak's hand again. "Keep it here"

Zak blushed. He didn't even realize he moved his hand from the surprise. "You like my hand?"

"No"

"..."

"Oh then I'm going to just move it" Zak teased.

Darryl reacted immediately. "No."

Zak giggled. What is he on about?
"I'm not going to move it if you admit that you just like it"

Darryl looked away. How could he explain the true reason? How could he explain that this was the only hand he touched in years...?

Only at the touch he realized how soft it was.
He liked that sensation.

At the silence, Zak moved his hand away, blushing a little.

"So..."
"I know hospitals are boring"
He unlocked his phone, and after opening an app, he handed it to his friend.
"So I brought you this"

The tired eyes of Darryl opened widely.
"Minecraft, pocket edition..."

Zak smiled. "HappyBoyHalo is better than BoredBoyHalo"

Darryl smiled in response.

~~~~~

The next days went by quickly.
Zak slept in the same hotel every night, and whenever Darryl was free, they would spend their time together talking, arguing, and playing Minecraft together.
Zak also searched for Lucy, Darryl's dog, and found out she ended up staying with a man this whole time. She seemed fine, and Darryl felt like trash when they said Lucy would be better staying with another person right now. She ended up in Myla's house.
Zak insisted that he wanted to take care of Darryl when the doctors tell him he can go home.
He could be with him on Zak's new apartment. Because right now, it wasn't a good idea to go back to Darryl's house for neither of them.

[Days 7,8,9 are over] 

{5 days left for MunchyMC Closure}

A/N: 

Dang, Darryl just really turned to SoftBoyHalo after what happened to him o.o

Enjoy it while it lasts, lol.

This was Chapter 14, Part 2/?

I'm hyped for the next part oooooo

Hope you enjoyed <3 

(1743 words)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

32.5K 1.2K 26
**COVER ISN'T MINE. I EDITED CERTAIN COLORS AND ADDED TEXT TO ORIGINAL. CREDIT TO ORIGINAL ARTIST. FOUND OUT THAT THE ARTIST IS MOST LIKELY @ tan...
67.2K 3.1K 30
[Completed-7/1/20] ~One day Skeppy(Zak) dreams of being a dog. Okay, so what? But then the next night and nights after that he is having the same dre...
43K 1.3K 15
This story takes place in June 2022. Skeppy and Badboyhalo finally meet up for Vidcon. Seeing each other in person, both start to realize they have s...
263K 9.3K 90
[REQUESTS CLOSED] [Art by me] Just some oneshots of these two, if you don't like the ship please don't send hate, you don't have to read it NOTE: I h...