BEYOND DESIRE- (Completed)

By LisaHarithas

She is not just his Desire anymore- she is his desire, insanity, attraction, passion, obsession, his demand t... More

PROLOGUE
PART-I
PART-II
PART- III
PART-IV
PREVIEW FOR PART-V
PART-V
PART-VI (A)
PART VI (B)
PART- VII (A)
PART- VII (B)
PART-VIII (MEGA UPDATE)
PART- IX (A)
PART- IX (B)
INTERLUDE
PART-X
PART- XI
PART- XII
PART- XIII
PART- XIV
PART- XV
PART- XVI
PRECAP of PART-XVIII
PART- XVIII
PART- XIX
PART XX
PART- XXI (Last Part)

PART- XVII

9.2K 520 85
By LisaHarithas

PRESENT TIMELINE

(Continued from last Part)

Raizada Mansion, Delhi:

Subhadra Raizada had seen her share of wonders in life. One of the best was how her prayer to straighten her grandson's life was answered. She smiled as the clock struck six in the evening. She knew what was going to happen next. As anticipated, within a few minutes, a pleasant-faced Arnav entered the house.

"Chote", Dadi pulled his leg, "You are early...again"

Arnav acted ignorant to the tease. Quickly freshening up, he picked his son gently from the playpen in the living room.

The little guy was thrilled to see his father. As Arnav hoisted his son up in his arms and blew on his tummy, the baby laughed hysterically.

The matriarch was totally content with the scene unfolding infront of her. Khushi heard the baby gurgles and walked out of the kitchen with coffees for her husband and their Dadi.

Arnav looked at his wife- young, beautiful and demure, walking towards him. 

He had missed her...a lot...even though they were in the same house. 

Dadi had refused outright when he had tried to gently move Khushi & Arvin to his room. She had insisted that they need to be married traditionally first; Arnav sighed disappointed- they had a kid for God's sake...

His wife had looked scandalized when he had voiced out that they wouldn't be doing anything new in their room. That statement of his, in front of his Dadi, had embarrassed Khushi so much that she absolutely refused to cater to his needs even during Dadi's absence. Even the stolen kisses had become a rarity.

Arnav Singh Raizada was pissed and horny.

Sexual frustration and ASR never really got along well.

He had to try harder to placate his stubborn wife. He was hanging by a thread. If this went on for another couple of days, he would explode...for sure...

Arnav was pulled from his thoughts by a sweet voice, "Arnavji", she spoke dropping her gaze down, knowing that they were in Dadi's presence, "Your coffee"

The little one in his hands didn't like his mom's interference. With flailing hands, he grabbed his father's attention again. 

Arnav refused coffee, he couldn't lose these precious moments with Arvin for something as trivial as a coffee, right?

Khushi & Dadi watched with an indulgent smile as Arvin started conversing with his dad about how his day went. Arnav encouraged the little guy with 'Ooos', "Ahhhs', 'Really', 'Is that so'. 

Dadi laughed out loud realizing that the baby had his dad wrapped around his little finger. 

"He's smart Dadi", carrying his son, Arnav plopped down on the couch next to Dadi, "look at how he tries to talk to me"

"Of course he is", Dadi smiled with pride, "You are talking about Arvin Singh Raizada here", taking the baby from his frowning father, she placed a tender kiss on his forehead, "One day he will have the entire world at his feet"

It had been over a week since everything had changed in her life, Subhadra mused. Closing her eyes, she counted her blessings. The entry of Khushi & Arvin had a marked impact on Arnav's life. Now there was no reason to worry about his food or medicines or sleep. He took care of everything himself as he wanted to live life.. with his wife & son...He didn't need to be told to come home soon. He slipped into the role of a father with absolute ease... it was like he had been doing so from a very long time... 

"Dadiji, are you okay?" Khushi enquired, surprised at the teardrop in Dadi's eyes.

"I am fine beta", she smiled at the angel in their lives.

"Dadi what happened?" Arnav asked softly, after passing his son to Khushi

''You are so much like your Dadu, Arnav", she spoke emotionally

"Is that too bad?" Arnav teased his Dadi

"Badmaash", she slapped him, "he was the best"

"I was 14 when we got married", Dadi said, a watery smile on her face, as she took a trip down the memory lane, "he was handsome, tall but serious"

"I was scared when I had to leave for his house after marriage; I cried buckets", Dadi looked at Khushi as Khushi chuckled, "but he held my hand gently. I could see his eyes softening for me"

Khushi looked at Arnav instantly; she remembered how he had softened from a monster, who just wanted a night with her, to a husband who had pursued his wife and brought her back from the clutches of death.

"I had your dad at the age of 18. The delivery was hard and complicated, it left permanent scars on my ability to have more children", closing her eyes, she took a deep breath.

"In those days, when children were lost to diseases before they reached adulthood, it was only natural that my in-laws wanted more kids, and when they realized I couldn't give them more, they wanted your Dadu to marry again", Khushi gasped with her hand on her mouth.

"It was normal for Zamindars to have two wives for more progeny, but your Dadu refused. He said he couldn't picture his life with any other woman, he couldn't imagine kids with any one else; he said that..." Dadi's voice choked, "that I was his heart & soul. He protected me and my honor zealously"

"That day I realized that he was a true Raizada.. a man with honor and integrity. My respect for him increased multi-fold"

Dadi looked at Arnav, "I have never seen your Dadu stray away from our marriage. He stayed faithful to me till his last breath", she exhaled with a smile, "so was my son. He stayed devoted to your mom always. This is the Raizada legacy Arnav. Raizada men are honorable and sincere. They stay loyal to their spouses"

Khushi gently wiped the tears that had cascaded down her cheeks without her knowledge, as the grand ancestor continued, "The reason I pushed Tina with you is because I thought you were just being difficult and disrespectful to our heritage. And being the only son of this family, you had the responsibility of giving us an heir; I thought Tina could melt your adamancy and make you see sense." 

Subhadra shook her head, "I didn't realize that you were resisting her, as your heart was already taken".

The proud matriarch gently held Khushi and Arnav's palms in each hand, "I am sorry", she apologized stunning them more.

"No Dadi", both said at the same time. 

"Please don't", Arnav continued, "I should have told you about Khushi but I couldn't believe when everyone said that she was dea.."

"I understand Chote", the wise lady interrupted him, gently pulling her hand from his, she ran her fingers in his hair, "You are a Raizada. Remember that the men of our clan are fiercely loyal and protective about their consorts. I want you to fight aggressively and win this war. I want you to destroy the menace that is trying to rob our family's happiness, our Khushi"

Hearing this, Khushi couldn't control herself anymore, she sprung forward and embraced her beloved Dadi tight; the respect for the head of the family exponentially increasing in her heart with every passing second.

The hug however, crushed the little one in Khushi's lap. He didn't like it one bit, he made it very clear with a loud howl.

"Careful Khushi", Dadi admonished gently as she cooed at her favorite family member, "Ah, is my little baby hungry? Or did we squeeze you too hard?"

Khushi moved back chuckling, creating space for Arvin, "I need to feed him now"

As Arnav & Dadi nodded, Khushi took her son and walked upstairs to her room, a soft smile on her face.

As Arnav & Dadi sat together for a while in companionable silence, HP announced that Aman was here to meet him.

"Aman, what brings you here?", Arnav asked surprised at the sudden visit, "Is everything okay?"

"Sir, Mrs.Raizada called me here"

"Khushi called you here?" Arnav was surprised 

"It is the older Mrs.Raizada Arnav", Dadi teased, "Don't tell me you forgot that there are two of them in this house"

Arnav flushed a bit, "Dadi...why did you call Aman?"

"Let's move to study", Dadi spoke in her usual authoritative voice, "HP can you please get some tea & snacks for Aman?"

"Er..", Aman refused gently, "that's okay Mam"

Once they were seated comfortably, Dadi spoke "Aman, my grandson trusted you with his wife. That means a lot. It also means...", her shrewd eyes darted to Arnav's for a second, "You are not just his employee anymore. You are a part of this family"

Aman was overwhelmed. 

Arnav, however, was bowled over, "She is Mrs.Raizada for a reason", he shook his head with a smile, "An astute businesswoman"

She continued, "Arnav speaks highly of you. You are his most loyal man and you have his trust" she spoke with a serious tone, "I am worried about this stalker. How is the search going? Please keep me updated"

"Absolutely Mam", "In fact Sameer just called me. He wanted to talk about something"

"Call him right away Aman", Arnav insisted, "Put him on speaker"

"Sameer", Arnav spoke with a tensed tone, once the call was connected, "Did anything happen?"

"Nothing sir"

"What did you want to talk about then?", Arnav was confused

"The same sir..Nothing happened", Sameer reiterated, "I am surprised as to why he hasn't made a move yet. It has been over 10 days"

"That's true Sameer. Something is off", Aman agreed

"What do you mean?" It was Dadi who chimed in this time, "Do you think he is planning something?"

Aman nodded.

"Do we have our men stationed at Nainital and Nagpur?" Arnav asked, "Because if he is tracking Khushi then he will definitely go to Nagpur"

"Yes sir", Sameer said, "We are watching anyone new or any kind of suspicious activity"

"I want security around my sister's place as well", Arnav croaked

"Yes", Dadi agreed right away, "Anju & her family need protection as well"

"He has always been one step ahead of us sir", Sameer spoke on the speaker  

"How is he doing that? What are we missing?" Arnav was puzzled

"The question still remains sir..", Aman said thoughtfully, "How does he even know that Khushi Mam is alive? Her family has always maintained that she died in the landslide."

They were all lost in thoughts for a while.

"Let me run through everything again sir", Sameer sighed, "I will get going"

"Wait Sameer", Dadi said suddenly, "Have your men investigated around the company that Khushi worked for in Bombay?"

"Tech Designs?" Aman spoke, "But she has been there hardly for a couple of months"

"But hasn't Shyam's pursuit suddenly increased around the same time?" Arnav asked, his heart thudding loudly, "when he has been silent all these months, why suddenly?"

"Just around the time when we came to know her whereabouts, his activity increased as well", Aman agreed

"Sameer", Aman spoke in an urgent tone, "Either he is tracking our movements somehow or..."

"Or we have a mole..", Sameer completed Aman's thoughts

Arnav sat down with a thud, with his face in his hands, "what the heck is happening?"

Aman rushed to his side, "Sir...relax"

Aman took over effortlessly, "Sameer, can you please take care of this?"

"Absolutely Aman", Sameer ground his teeth in anger, "If any of my men betrayed me, I promise I won't let it go"

Once the call was complete and Aman left, Dadi walked back to her room deep in thought as Arnav sprinted up the stairs to see his wife and son. He needed to make sure they were safe...He would...period..

One thing all of them didn't realize is how close they had come to the truth.....

*********************************

Muah...I need my comments now...lots, I must say....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

493 28 3
after leap .... after 8 years ... what if bondita shows her fitoor her madness .. what will be the consequences of anirudh obsession for his bondi...
219K 13.9K 88
This is my first ever SUPERNATURAL story. I just am giving it a try as my readers wanted it. Please ignore it if it is not up to your expectations.
37.8K 3.1K 42
Manik Malhotra - A worldwide famous Bollywood megastar & a business magnet. He has it all from godly looks to unimaginable riches & everything one ca...
308K 12K 22
Love... Yes, he is in Love. He is in love with her from the day she has fallen in his arms. Yes, it is love at first sight indeed. The mighty ASR, w...