HIS FRIEND | KOOKV

By artsyjk

-in which taehyung, a quiet and demure boy, often taken advantage of for his fragility and weakness, meets re... More

introduction
|01| september sunlight
|02| scenic pathways
|03| sweet treats
|04| fear flushed face
|05| soft blankets and hot coco
|06| fruit skewers in winter
|07| little pea brain
|08| moms hideous vase
|09| belly of the sea
|10| icky whirlwind of emotions
|11| herd of sheep
|13| vivid dream
|14| karate flips & soju
|15| playful face doodles
|16| saccaharine cookies
|17| winter masquerade
|18| dancing to soft melodies
|19| irises on fire
|20| your lips on mine
|21| midnight into morning with you
|22| happy highschoolers
|23| downing several shots
|24| waterfalls of tears
|25| trudging through mud
|26| 8 letters
|27| dirty hankerchief
|28| jackie chan & bubble baths
|29| jaes' tattoo place
|30| peppermint & cologne
|31| swarming butterflies (m)
|32| musical giggles
|33| magical fort
|34| someone i love
|35| multicoloured world (m)
epilogue// blissful moment
tap on this! ///

|12| seven minutes of us

21.6K 1.2K 1.3K
By artsyjk

A COUPLE WEEKS LATER

Jungkook view

It was true Jungkook found taehyung intriguing the first time he met him, of course It wasnt love at first sight but It felt like something similar to that. The poor 19 year old was stressed out with his new feelings that he had never experienced before and also had no idea how to address them.

Which is how he found himself at jisungs house seven am in the morning.

Luckily taehyung already left for university when Jungkook began pouring out all his thoughts to jisung.

"so you're telling me you have feelings for my brother?" jisung asked as he now sat up straight on the couch.

"no its your sister i've fallen for." Jungkook said sarcastically whilst rolling his eyes. "of course its taehyung."

"i was wondering when you were going to tell me." jisung said casually, bringing his mug up to sip at his coffee.

"you knew?" Jungkook asked, frowning.

"i've seen the way you look at him and care for him Jungkook. You've fallen so hard." jisung tsked under his breath as he gave Jungkook a knowing look.

"and...what do you think about It?"

"It doesnt matter what i think. I know you'll treat him right Jungkook."  jisung smiled softly.

Jungkook gulped visibly, looking down at his lap. "what if he doesnt like me back?—i-i've never felt this way for anyone before." Jungkook muttered.

"he likes you." jisung said.

"dont piss around—"

"he likes  you Jungkook." jisung repeated firmly. 

Jungkook threw himself back onto the couch, sighing loudly whilst bringing his hands up to rub at his face.

"when do i tell him?"

"whenever you're ready. Theres no rush." jisung replied.

Jungkook sighed again, his body relaxing.

"Theres a party tonight at kais'. You going?" jisung changed the subject.

Jungkook nodded, feeling too tired to talk. He looked at the time, realising his lecture was in thirty minutes and he was still clad in his sweats he just slept in.

He halted at the door when he heard jisung yell: "tae's coming too so dont wear too much!— actually Its better if you just come naked!"

Now Jungkook had to look for something nice to wear.

---

"jisung! Taehyung! Im so happy you could make it tonight!" kai greeted them to his party with his signiture grin.

Jisung whistled on seeing all the dancing girls immedietly going to join them after thanking kai. Meanwhile Taehyung took a seat on the couch near jisung, not knowing what to do as it was his first party he'd been to.

He sat there awkwardly, his fingers fumbling on his lap as his back was straight and in a stiff posture making him be aware of everything around him. He was too shy to initiate conversations or dance wildly so instead he went over to the food and drink instead, hoping to Have fun there.

He picked up a strawberry and dipped it into the chocolate fondue before gobbling it down, smiling from the delightful taste. Looks like he found something to do for the night.

---

Jungkook view

Seated at the bar, Jungkook was busying himself by drinking all the cans of beer he could lay his hands on. Thankfully he could tolerate it well otherwise judging from the three cans hes had already hed be a drunken mess.

Sighing, he looked behind him to see a group of people sat in a circle near the couch, seemingly playing a game. Jungkook saw an empty soju bottle lying on the floor in the middle. He looked up, his eyes noticing taehyung who was sat amongst the crowd awkwardly.

Jungkook narrowed his eyes as he got up and walked over to them, plopping himself next to taehyung who looked surprised on seeing him.

"im joining." was all Jungkook muttered.

"okay. We're playing seven minutes in heaven."  a person explained.

Taehyung gulped harshly. He was forced to join the game and now he had no idea how to back out, but once Jungkook came and sat next to him he eased a little. Said jungkook was sitting next to him stiffly in a protecting stance as he was leaning forward so taehyung could only see his back. The boy saw how the olders jaw was clenched and his hands were in fists.

He jumped slightly as jungkook leaned back, coming close to him, mouth near his ear. "what are you doing here?" he muttered, his voice sounding dangerous. His eyes still focused on the game in front of them. Taehyung didnt reply and instead nibbled on his lip which jungkook could see from the corner of his eye.

"stop that." he ordered. Taehyung stopped immedietly. "this game isnt for you. Why are you here?" jungkook asked again.

"i-i was forced to." the blonde mumbled.

If It was even possible, jungkook was clenching his jaw even more.

"its okay..." taehyung whispered, his tone a bit unsure as he glanced at jungkook who just sighed.

---

It was jungkooks turn to spin the bottle. His face showed no expression when he leaned forward to spin it however taehyung felt an uneasy feeling in his tummy causing him to put his hand over it as he didnt like the feeling.

The blonde frowned as he watched the bottle spin, the thought of jungkook spending seven minutes in a tight space with someone else almost sickening him.

Although If there was one thing taehyung didnt expect to happen, itd be the bottle landing on him.

His eyes went wide upon looking at the bottle and then jungkook, who had an unreadable look on his face. Jungkook stood up, waiting for taehyung to do so.

Slowly, the younger got up with shaky legs, trying to ignore everyones whistling and howling. He made his way over to jungkook who was waiting near the closet. Jungkook noticed taehyungs fumbling hands so he placed his own on top for comfort.

The older quickly looked away before getting himself and taehyung into the tight spaced closet. He shut the door, engulfing both boys into darkness except for the little light peeking through the gap.

Their bodies were so close, eachothers breaths mingling together. Jungkooks face was a void of blankness whilst taehyung was blushing furiously. No one spoke a word.

Suddenly taehyung gasped loudly.

"are you okay?" jungkook quickly asked worriedly.

"foot cramp." taehyung whimpered, the pain being too much. He had no room to move it about.

Jungkook tried to step back to give taehyung room however his foot got caught on a plastic clothing hanger causing him to trip forward. He accidently pushed taehyung up against the wall and his own body was pressed up against his.

Immedietly, jungkook removed his hands from taehyungs hips, going to place his palms flat on the wall beside taehyungs head so he was cageing him. Taehyung looked up at him in concern with those familiar sparkling eyes.

Jungkook looked down at him, his heart beating wildly in his chest. He was leaning closer, his face moving ever so slowly. He felt taehyungs hands fly up to rest on his chest, and his eyes were squeezed shut. Therefore jungkook stopped, realising what he was about to do.

Furiously , his hand slammed down onto the wall causing taehyung to shriek from the violent action. He opened his eyes slowly to see Jungkooks face scrunched up into anger, ragged breaths leaving his mouth.

Before taehyung had the chance to say anything jungkook was already storming out of the closet. Hurriedly, taehyung ran after him out of the house ignoring everyones stares. he saw him stop outside near an old building. It was late at night and only the hue of the yellow street lights provided them light.

"whats wrong jungkook?" the boy asked quietly in concern. Jungkook leaned against the wall, gripping his head into his hands on hearing taehyungs soft angelic voice.

"go away taehyung." jungkook stated, voice deep and commanding.

"you're not okay..." he heard taehyung mumble.

In a flash jungkook had grabbed taehyungs arm and spun him around to throw him against the wall but not too harshly. Taehyung gasped in shock, feeling Jungkooks leg go inbetween his thighs to keep him in place.

Once again their faces were so close. Taehyung was breathing heavily and jungkook was staring at the boy with a firey look, not saying anything.

"j-jungkook?" taehyung murmured when the older threw his head back and groaned.

"i cant—" he breathed out. "i cant do this anymore." he sighed, looking right into taehyungs confused eyes.

"do what?" taehyung shakily asked.

"hide these stupid feelings." he groaned. He didnt mean what he was feeling for taehyung was stupid, only the fact that these feelings had been bothering him for some weeks now.

"w-what?"

"i like you taehyung. You're the first person thats made me feel like this before and i cant fucking hide it anymore." jungkook confessed bravely, his intense gaze shying taehyung.

The blonde looked away briefly before looking at jungkook again. He opened his mouth but nothing came out. He gasped on seeing Jungkooks defeated look. Once the older was about to back away taehyung stopped him quickly.

Jungkook looked at him with a frown when he wasnt speaking. Taehyung suddenly began to sniffle earning Jungkooks attention. Little tears fell down the blondes cheeks, startling jungkook who immedietly pulled the boy into his embrace.

"you're okay, dont cry."  jungkook comforted whilst rubbing his hand down taehyungs back.

Taehyung pulled back before wiping his tears. He let out a big sniffle and looked at jungkook. "i–i like you too..." he confessed shyly. "im just scared." he added on.

Jungkooks face lit up in delight. "scared of what?" he asked softly.

"ive never done this before, s-so i dont really uh—" he mumbled and stuttered on his words, avoiding eye contact with jungkook.

"we'll take it slow. I promise." jungkook whispered.

Just then taehyung looked into his eyes and it felt like jungkook was trapped in the soft magical gaze. He had his arms around taehyungs waist who also clung onto him. Jungkook broke the eye contact as he moved his face closer to taehyungs. The latters eyes shut tightly again and loud breaths escaped his lips on feeling jungkooks breath on his nose.

Jungkook paused, his idea of kissing taehyung flying out of the window upon seeing the boys uncomfortable face. He smiled softly before planting a soft kiss to the boys neck and then one on his head.

He pulled away, watching taehyung open his eyes slowly. They both smiled at eachother, taehyung offering a shy one.

That night they became an 'us'.

///////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Whats your dream/goal?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

322K 11.1K 28
(COMPLETEDβœ“) Jungkook is mute , He can't talk since his childhood, but what will happen when his path will cross with the business tycoon of Korea. ...
622K 31.6K 69
Taehyung and Jungkook grew up together since their birth with a certain age gap, whilst Taehyung is a cheerful bubbly omega and Jungkook is a calm an...
80K 3.6K 33
Where Taehyung's life change upside-down because of his best friend, who loves him selfishly. - Top Tae - Bottom Kook
74K 3.1K 12
Taehyung who run away from his wedding and on the other side jungkook who is feel so lonely looking at his friends who are settled now [COMPLETE]❀️