All hell breaks out.(Rizzles)

Από Tonyrizzoli18

What happens to jane when her best friend is diagnosed with brain cancer. Will Maura tell jane how she feels... Περισσότερα

Prologue.
Chapter 1
Chapter two.
running away with you.
Confused on my feelings.
What do I do?
She Did What!
I Need You.
The Banquet
Disaster in the air.
Don't you dare die!
shit hits the fan.
you saved me...but why?
Wedding and Baby day
Getting back to work.
Never saw it coming.
After The Storm hit.
The last straw.
Authors Note
Wedding day/ day from hell.
How to save a life
Long road ahead of us.
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Sadness and anger.
Wedding Day
Chapter 26
Christmas time
Chapter 28
Happy Time
Chapter 30
Gain some lose some
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 35

111 0 0
Από Tonyrizzoli18

Callies POV

I blacked out after Chad told me about his prosthetic, I'm not mad at him for not telling me sooner but I'm also not happy about him not telling me sooner.  I don't know what to do.

"Baby? Are you ok?" I ask as I grab her hand.

"Why did you hide it from me?" She asks.

"I was scared that you would see me differently and that it would make you regret being with me," I say.

"You must not remember when I was with Arizona! She lost her leg and I was the one that amputated it! I'm the reason she doesn't have a leg! I've been through it before! NOTHING IS GOING TO MAKE ME LOVE YOU ANY LESS!" She screams at me as she begins crying.

"I do remember that, and if I also remember correctly you aren't the one that amputated her leg. Karev is. And he is also the one who amputated my leg." I say.

"That son of a bitch, he told Arizona that I was the one who cut her leg off, and of course I went along with it so Arizona didn't kill Karev," She says.

"Hey, it's ok, If it wasn't done neither Arizona nor I would be alive today. We lost to much blood and there was just to much damage. I know it's frustrating and upsetting, so I'll stay at a hotel tonight and give you time to yourself to process everything." I say as I stand up and head to our bedroom.

"Please don't leave," She says as she grabs my arm.

"Are you sure?" I ask as I grab her hand.

"Yes, I just want you by my side right now, I know if we spend the night apart tonight we might not be able to overcome this. I can't lose you, if you hadn't of come back into my life I don't think I would be here today." She says as she stands up and walks towards me.

"Before you say anything I know you tried to kill yourself a year ago, I was at the hospital helping out when I overheard from Arizona about it. I was going to stop by and talk to you but I didn't want to upset you anymore, seeing as it was me who caused your pain and caused you to feel that way. So I finished what I had to at the hospital and left before you came back. I regret doing it and I thought about you every day. I want you to come with me to my house for a minute I need to show you something." I say as I grab my car keys and head towards my house.

"I want you to move in with me," She says as she looks at me.

"Really?" I ask as I smile.

"If you want to, I know it has only been two months since we got back together but it just feels right." She says.

"Of course I'll move in with you," I say as we pull into my driveway.

"This is such a beautiful place," She says as we walk into my house.

"So, remember all those love letters you wrote me way back when and all the pictures we have taken together. I never got rid of them. Every time I felt down, or Jane and I got into a major fight or my mother in law caused problems or any bad things happened, or I felt like life wasn't worth it. I looked at those letters and all those memories we had together because I knew way deep down in my heart that you were the one. Yes, Jane and I loved each other but I knew deep down it wasn't meant to last." I say as I show her the letters and photos.

"Why didn't you come back around sooner?" She asks as we look at all the photos.

"Had a feeling you moved on and I didn't want to interfere with something that was good for you, and I also got caught up with my job as a homicide detective which caused me to get into some really bad situations.  and I got overly focused on that and finding bad guys instead of the things that really matter to me which is my job at the hospital, which I'm so thankful Webber allowed me to come back,"  I say.

"I'm glad you're back in my life, I missed you a lot," She says as she kisses my cheek.

"So I'll have the guys come over and help me boxing everything up and then I'll talk to my realtor about getting this house up on the market," I say as my pager goes off.

Urgent Chief Webber, Room 0117

"I'm getting paged to Mrs. Cronks' room, do you want me to drop you off at home or do you want to come with me?" I ask as we head to the car.

"I'll come with you, I kind of want to tell her the truth about who actually amputated her leg," She says as she smiles at me.

"It's ok you don't have to do that. I'm ok with taking the blame on this," I say as we head towards the hospital.

"Cheif Webber, you paged me?" I ask as Callie and I walk towards Mrs. Cronks' room.

"Yea, she wants to talk to the surgeon who did the surgery on her, Dr. Shepheard is out of town for a conference and be as you told her you are the one that operated on her leg, I don't know if she's going to want to see Dr. Torres," Webber says as he looks at me with stern eyes.

"I'll tell her the truth," Callie says as we walk into Mrs. Cronks' room.

"Mrs. Cronk this is Dr. Torres, shes head of orthopedic, she's the one that did the surgery on your leg, Dr. Shepheard who is head of Neurology is out of town for a conference but he is the one who operated on your head. I'm head of surgery here at the hospital so I'm the one who gives them the final say on what they are to do during surgery so if you are mad at anyone for what happened to you during surgery I'm the one to get mad at." I say as I sit down in the chair next to her bed.

"So let me get this straight, Dr. Torres is the one who cut my leg off and you gave her the ok to do so? Same goes for whatever Dr. Shepheard had to do?" She asks as she looks at Dr. Torres.

"Yes that is correct," I say.

"So what all do I have to do to get out of here?" Mrs. Cronk asks as Callie sits down beside me.

"Well your prosthetic leg should be here in the next few days, once you get your leg on you'll start learning how to walk. As for your head Dr. Shephard told me everything was ok, the only thing you might have to worry about is headaches, which taking some Tylenol or ibuprofen should help with that. If you experience any kind of discomfort in the back of your head, come in as soon as possible so we can see whats going on." I say as I write a few things down on her chart.

"I have one question for you Dr. Torres," Mrs. Cronk says as she looks me in the eyes.

"Yes, ma'am?" Callie says as she looks at me.

"Can I trust you?" Mrs. Cronk asks as she continues to look at me.

"Yes ma'am," Callie says.

"Good, That's all I wanted to know, Have a good day," Mrs. Cronk says as she motions for us to leave.

"What the hell was that," Callie asks.

" I have no idea, she's changed a lot since the accident," I say as we walk towards the nurses' station.

"Are you ok," Callie asks as she drags me into the nearest on-call room.

"No," I say as I begin tearing up.

"Everything will be ok," Callie says as she wraps her arms around me.

"I need to make a phone call," I say as I pull out my phone.

"Dr. Isles," Maura says as she answers her phone.

"Hey it's me, Jane's not replying to my text is everything ok?" I ask.

"You didn't hear?" Maura asks.

"Hear what!" I say as I start getting annoyed.

"She's in jail," Maura says.

"What the hell! What happened?" I ask as I grab on to Callie so I don't fall over.

"She got into a fight with Jack and beat him and his girlfriend up pretty bad," Maura says.

"Who's his girlfriend," I ask as fear takes over my voice.

"I'm so sorry this happened I don't know what came over her," Maura says.

"Which prison is Jane in," I ask as I grab pen and paper.

"They took her to Alcatraz, She's on a twenty-four-hour psychiatric watch, after she hurt them she tried to off her self with my prescription pain drugs," Maura says.

"I'm sorry she did this," I say as I hang up and throw my phone.

"What's going on?" Callie asks as she picks my phone up and follows me to the car.

"I know who hurt Mrs. Cronk and it wasn't her ex-husband or boyfriend!" I scream as I slam my fist on the steering wheel.

"Who was it?" Callie asks as she grabs my hand.

"Jane," I say.

"What, Why would she do something like this?"

"I don't know but that's what we are going to find out," I say as I drive towards the prison.

"I'm so sorry this happened," Callie says as she stares out the window.

"Hey it's not your fault," I say as I grab my weapon and badge from the center console.

"I thought you resigned from BPD," Callie asks.

" I did but that doesn't mean I resigned from being a military police officer, which seeing as Jane is still in the military, I can use this to my advantage," I say as we pull into the parking lot.

"God you're so sexy," Callie says as we get out of the car.

"I'm General Clarissa Wilcox Military police, I need to speak with Jane Rizzoli," I say as I show them my badge.

"Right this way," An officer says as he escorts us into the visitors' area.

"I'll bring her right out," A nurse says as we sit down.

"This prison is creepy," Callie says as she grabs onto my arm.

"Yep, this is Alcatraz Bostons' number one prison for the mentally insane they keep it creepy so people who come in here know they mean business they're all nice people but they try and make it look like everyone here patent or not is scary, can't count the number of times I've been here to deal with suspects but being here to deal with someone I know hits differently," I say as I hear Janes' voice.

"Get off me! I don't want to see or talk to anyone! Just leave me in my cell to die!" Jane screams as she spits in the nurses' face.

"I can take it from here," I say as I nod to the nurse.

"SIT DOWN!" I scream as I shove Jane in the set in front of me.

"Why is she here!" Jane screams as she glares at Callie.

"Because she's my girlfriend and I wanted her here, but this doesn't have to do with me," I say.

"Then I'm assuming you heard what happened," Jane says as her face goes cold.

"Yea I did and Callie and my colleague Dr. Derek Shepheard operated on Mrs.Cronk who I'm assuming is Jacks' girlfriend now, why did you do it?" I ask.

"Reasons you don't need to know about," Jane says as she gives me her famous death glare.

"Well seeing as you're military and that this could get you kicked out, I do need to know," I say as I show her my badge.

"You and all the other cops, military or not can go shove it! I ain't tell anyone shit!" Jane screams.

"I hope you know years of hard work in the military and at BPD can be ripped right out of your hands with these actions. It's all up to the judge and Jacks' and Caras' lawyer. No matter how good of a lawyer you have and no matter how hard you pled insanity, they will be the determining factor on whether or not your careers are over. I'm only here to help." I say as I stand up.

"It's your fault I'm like this! You are the reason I did what I did!" Jane screams as she looks at Callie.

"Don't you dare blame this on her, this isn't anyones fault but yours! I don't know why you did it or what caused you to turn like this but don't go blaming this on anyone but yourself! YOU ARE THE REASON YOU'RE HERE! You're a great god damn General and a hell of a lieutenant don't fuck it up, Jane! When and if you would like to talk to me here's my work number you can most of the time reach me there if not, you know my cell number feel free to call me!" I scream as we walk out of the visitors' area.

"Take me back to my room," Jane says as a nurse walks over and takes Jane back to her room.

My POV
I can't believe Jane, she's really going to throw years of hard work away just like that. I never thought she would do something this drastic or that I would ever see her like this but I guess people change. I hate saying this but if she isn't going to work with me and tell me why she did it so I can help her, then I hope she gets what she deserves because I'm done.

"I need to head to my doctors' office to get my testosterone so I can start it today, I can either drop you off at home or you can come with me it's up to you," I say as I get into the car.

"I'll come with you," Callie says as she gets in the car and we head to my doctors'  office.

"I'm sorry about her, I don't know what has gotten into her," I say as I grab Callies' hand with my free one.

"It's ok, good people have their breaking points, just hate that it's this bad for Jane," Callie says.

"I need to let Mrs. Cronk know that I know the truth," I say as we pull into my doctors' office.

"Hey, Chad how are you?" Nurse Kelly asks as I walk into the office.

"I'm doing good, I'm here to pick up my testosterone," I say as I sign a few papers.

"Congratulations, you will want to do one full shot  every day or if you want half a shot in the morning and once at night." She says as she hands me my testosterone.

"Thank you so much," I say as I head out and to my car.

"Can you do me a favor and dial Mauras' number it should be the first number on my recent," I say as I head towards the hospital.

"Sure thing," Callie says as she dials Mauras' number and puts it on speaker.

"Dr. Isles," Marua says as she answers the phone.

"Hey Maura it's me, I just went to visit Jane to see if she would talk to me, seeing as I'm a military police officer and she's in the military I thought I would try and help her out, but I guess right now she doesn't want to talk. So unfortunately if she doesn't talk to someone like me who is willing to help her out things aren't going to look good for her." I say as I pull into the hospital parking lot.

"Alright I'll go visit her when I get done with work and see if she'll talk to me, I don't know who she has already talked to, the damage could already be done and everything she has worked hard for could be down the drain, but I'm willing to try if there's a chance she'll be able to come back from all this," Maura says as she sighs.

"Alrighty, keep me updated," I say as I hang up.

"Dr. Wilcox, Dr. Torres just in time Mrs. Cronk has been looking for you guys," Baliey says as she walks with us to Mrs. Cronks' room.

"Hey Mrs. Cronk you wanted to see us," I say as we walk into her room.

"I wanted to apologize for my behavior earlier, this all has been a lot to process," Mrs. Cronk says as she tears up.

"It's ok, I understand I dealt with this when I had my leg amputated, It will take time getting used to but you'll be back to somewhat of a normal life soon," I say as I smile at her.

"I have something I would like to share with you, about who did this to me," Mrs. Cronk says.

"It's ok, unfortunately, I know who did this to you and I'm sorry she did this and unfortunately for her, it's not looking good. She's sitting Alcatraz right now, I don't know what's going to happen to her seeing as she won't let me or anyone else help her out so for right now it's kind of a waiting game, unless she finds a way to off herself while incarcerated," I say.

"Do we know what happened to her, why would she do something like this?" Mrs. Cronk asks.

"Honestly Mrs. Cronk, I have no idea. She won't talk to me about it so all I can do is think about the reason I believe she did it. But seeing as she tried to overdose on Mauras' prescription pain meds afterward, maybe she felt bad or just wanted an easy way out, I don't know, but then again that's just my thoughts, I could be totally wrong and she could have meant to do everything she did," I say as I smile weakly.

"When will I be able to get out of here?" Mrs. Cronk asks as she sits up.

"Well, your prosthetic is going to be here at the end of this week,  so once you feel comfortable walking around in it you'll be able to be discharged," I say as I look over her chart.

"Alrighty, thank you for everything," Mrs. Cronk says as she looks at Callie.

"No problem that's what I'm here for," Callie says as we walk out of the room.

"I need to go home and sleep," I say as I lay my head on Callies' shoulder.

"Don't forget you need to take you testosterone," Callie says as we head towards the car.

"Will you help me with it when we get home," I ask as we head towards our house.

"Yep," Callie says as she lays her head on my shoulder.

Callies POV

Today has been a rough day for Chad, I'm going to try my hardest to be by his side through everything but sometimes when he's going through something he'll push people away. I love him too much to see him go through this especially since I think it has to do with us getting back together.

"Alrighty lets take care of this shot real quick so I can go to sleep," I say as I walk into the house.

"Where am I injecting it?" Callie asks as she gets it ready.

"My doctor said the best place is in the butt," I say.

"Alrighty then, Drop your pants," Callie says as she laughs.

"Yes, ma'am," I say as I drop my pants and Callie gives me the shot.

"All done," She says as I pull my pants up.

"I'm going to get changed into my PJs and lay down, come join me," I say as I grab her hand.

"Of course," She says as she follows me up the stairs.

"I love you, don't you think this has anything to do with you," I say as I strip naked.

"God you are so handsome," Callie says as she looks at my body.

"Thank you," I say as I blush.

"I need a vacation," Callie says as my phone rings.

"This is Dr. Wilcox," I say as I answer the phone.

"Hey, Chad it's Sasha,"

"Hey you, how are you?" I ask.

"Stressed overwhelmed, I heard what happened with Jane, I can't believe she did that. Do you know what caused her to do this?" Sasha asks.

"I don't know, I went to visit her today and she wouldn't talk to me so, How are you and Piper?" I say as I sigh.

"We're doing ok, just taking it one day at a time, She's forgiven me for the affair but with everything going on with Jane and stuff it's been hard for us to enjoy ourselves.

"Hey how about this pack your bags and Piper, you, me, and my girlfriend Callie go to Paris and Rome for a couple of weeks and have a couples getaway? I ask.

"Yea that sounds great, when do you want to leave?"

"Let me call my boss and see if we can leave tonight," I say.

"Alright if he says its ok, once you get off the phone with him just head over to Piper's and Is' house," Sasha says.

"Alright," I say as I hang up with Sasha and call Webber.

"This is Cheif Webber," Webber says as he answers the phone.

"Hey Cheif it's Chad, I was wondering if it would be ok if Callie and I took a couple of weeks off?"

"Yea that's fine, you guys deserve it, when will you be leaving?" Webber asks.

"Tonight if that's ok with you," I say.

"Of course that's perfectly fine," Webber says.

"Thank you so much, we'll see you in a couple of weeks," I say as I hang up and look at Callie.

"What's that look for," She asks as she smiles at me.

"Go back your bag we're headed to Paris and Rome," I say as I get up and put my sweats on.

"Really," Callie says with a huge smile on her face.

"Yep, I never told you this but before I started Med school I spent four years in Europe, Two years in Paris and two in Rome. While I was there I opened up a restaurant and a café in both cities," I say as I finish packing my bag.

"That's so amazing," Callie says as she packs her bag.

My POV

I think this vacation will be great for everyone, we all need a break from our lives. It has been a very stressful and weird few months for not only  Callie and I but for Sasha and Piper as well. I wish Maura could come but unfortunately, she has a lot to deal with at work and in her personal life.

"Oh, I also forgot to mention that we are going with a friend of mine and her wife," I say as we head towards Sashas' house.

"Couples getaway!" Callie says excitement in her voice.

"Hey Sasha," I say as we walk into her house.

"Hey guys, this must be your new girlfriend, Sasha nice to meet you," Sasha says as she hugs Callie.

"Callie nice to meet you too," Callie says as she hugs Sasha back.

"Where's Piper?" I ask as we sit down on the couch.

"She went to grab her passport from storage," Sasha says as Piper walks into the house.

"What's up guys," Piper says as she gives Sasha a kiss.

"You guys ready to head out," I ask.

"Yep," Sasha says as I grab their backs and put them in the back of my truck.

"Oh another thing I forgot to mention to you Callie, I own a private jet, so we don't have to deal with other people," I say as I smile.

"Could this get any better," Callie says as she grabs my hand.

MyPOV
Little does Callie know I have a plan up my sleeve to propose to her in front of the Eiffel tower. I know we've only been together for almost two months but It feels like we never split up after three years. I just don't see my life without her. And I know I said that with Jane and look where that ended up but there's something about Callie that is totally different from Jane. I don't know what it is but I feel like this is what true love feels like. And now that I'm starting to feel like myself since coming out as Trans to everyone I don't want to hold back anything from anyone anymore.

"Hey Sasha can I talk to you real quick," I ask as I pull her to the side.

"Yea, what's up?" Sasha asks as we split ourselves apart from or partners.

"I need you to hold on to this until we get to our hotel in Paris Callie has a tendency to steal my jackets when she's cold and I don't want her to find this," I say as I hand her the little box the rings in.

"Oh my God are you proposing to Callie?" She asks as a huge smile crosses her face.

"Yea I am, I know it seems crazy seeing as we just got back together not even two months ago but I feel like we never broke up and that we've been together for four years," I say as I look over at Callie and smile.

"I know that feeling," Sasha says as she puts the box in her pocket and looks at Piper and smiles.

"Alright ladies lets head to my jet," I say as we walk to my private jet.

Callies POV

God, I love him so much. I can't believe he's my partner in and out of the operating room. I never thought I would know what true love was until I met him. When I'm with him everything feels right. I feel safe and like nothing in the world could ever hurt me. I hope one day we can get married and have a family together.

"Hey baby, can I borrow your jacket please,"

"Yes, my love," I say as I take my jacket off and hand it to her.

"Hey Chad how are you," Ralph says as we get on my jet.

" I'm doing good. How are you, the wife, and kids doing?" I ask.

"We're good. How's Maura holding up, I heard what happened with Jane." Ralph says as we sit down.

"She's doing ok. Just a lot to process." I say as I wrap my arms around Callie.

"Well I hope everything works out for her," Ralph says as he hands me a bottle of water.

"Te amo mi amor. Espero poder pasar el resto de mi vida contigo," I say as I kiss her.

"Yo te quiero más. Espero que crezcamos grises y viejos juntos," She says as she kiss back.

"Espero que disfrutes estas próximas semanas," I say to her as I lay my head on her shoulder.

"Definitivamente voy a disfrutar de este papi" She says as she cups me through my pants.

"No comiences algo que no puedas terminar," I say as I put my hand on her thigh.

"oh papi," She says as she tries to hold back a moan.

"You two ok over there," Piper asks as she snickers.

"What are you laughing at Agent Alexander, Don't forget I do have blackmail I can use against you if you'd like to continue laughing," I say as I raise my eyebrow.

"You wouldn't," She says as she catches on to what I'm saying.

"I would," I say as I laugh.

"Ok, I'll stop," Piper says as she laughs.

"I think I'm going to take a nap," Sasha says as she cuddles up next to Piper.

"Hey, Sasha before you fall asleep can I ask you something," I say.

"Yea what's up,"

"Voulez-vous être l'un de mes meilleurs hommes?" I ask.

"Je serais honoré de," She says as she smiles.

"For this time around I'd like to have more than one best man and seeing as my normal number one is no longer by my side I'm appointing you as my new partner in crime and my new best friend," I say.

"I'm flattered," Sasha says as she laughs.

"I'm going to try and get some sleep I'll have Ralph wake us when we land," I say as I cuddle up next to Callie.

Sashas POV

I feel bad for Chad, Jane and him were so close and I'm not talking about when they were they were together as a couple. I'm talking about friendship and partners in the squad room and in the field. They made the greatest team and took down some big criminals. I hate to see their friendship go down the drain like this. I think when I get back from vacation I'm going to try and talk to Jane, at least then I can say I've tried everything. Because I know even tho Chad has quit his job at BPD they were still as close as ever.

"we're here," Ralph says as he gentle wakes me up.

"Thank you, Ralph," I say as I gentle wake Callie and Sasha up.

"I have your limo waiting for us outside," Ralph says as we get off the jet and head for the limo.

"So seeing as this is our first day in Paris, we'll head to the hotel and relax for a few and then I was thinking maybe take a walk along the river and visit the Eiffel Tower, Then dinner at my restaurant?" I say as we get into the limo.

"That sounds like a plan," Sasha says as we head towards the hotel.

"So my buddy Pierre owns the hotel we are staying at, If you need anything at all don't hesitate to ask him he's there pretty much all the time. I have his number in my phone if we need him," I say as we pull into the hotel parking lot.

"Bonjour mon ami, comment vas-tu?" Pierre asks as he gives me a hug.

"Je vais bien et toi?" I asks as we walk into the hotel.

"Très bien, merci," Pierre says as we sit down.

"This is my friend Sasha, her wife Piper and my beautiful girlfriend Callie," I say as I introduce Pierre to everyone.

"Nice to meet you all, I've set you guys up in the two nicest couples suites we have, if you need anything at all do not hesitate to call me," Pierre says as he hands us our keycards and walks us to our rooms.

"Wow, this hotel is beautiful, Did you build this all yourself," Sasha asks.

"Sorta I have six sons and ten grandkids that all helped me with the construction, my husband and daughters did the interior design and decorating," Pierre says as we get to our rooms.

"I made sure you guys had rooms right next to each other, I'll leave you guys so you can get settled in, I'm assuming you know your way around still," He says as he punches my arm.

"Of course I do," I say as we walk into our rooms.

"Finally got you alone," Callie says as she closes the door and pins me against the wall.

"Someone is frisky," I say as I switch our positions.

"Well, after our shenanigans on the jet and the dream I had my pussy is soaking wet and I need you," She says as she crashes her lips with mine.

"And what kind of dream did you have Dr. Torres?" I ask as I strip off my clothes and lead her to the bed.

Callies POV

God Chad's the best lover I've ever had. He makes me feel ways I've never felt before. I can't wait to live the rest of my life with him. In a big house, with lots of kids.

"You ok there Dr. Torres?" I ask.

"Fantastic," She says as she kisses my chest.

"I've planned dinner and a walk with a stop by the Eiffel Tower, we should get up and get ready dinner is at seven," I say as I stand up and walk to the bathroom.

"Mind if I join you," She says as she walks behind me.

"Of course not," I say as I grab her hand and guide her into the shower.

"You do magical things to my body," She says as I kiss down her neck.

"Sei una donna così bella," I say as I look into her eyes.

"We can't stay in here long, Sasha and Piper are probably waiting for us so we can go to dinner," She says as I kiss in between her breast.

"We'll finish this later tonight," I say as I place my hand on her pussy.

" Oh Papi," She says as she moans.

"You can start getting ready, I have to run over to Sasha and Pipers room real quick and grab something," I say as I grab my towel and get out of the shower.

My POV

God, I'm so nervous about tonight. I hope everything goes as plan and I become engaged to my beautiful girlfriend. I know I've said it before when Jane and I were together but I truly believe and feel it with every beat in my heart that Callie is my forever. I feel at home and safe when I'm in her arms.

"Hey Sasha, do you have the ring I gave you when we got on the plane?" I ask as I rub my scars.

"Yep its right here," Sasha says as she grabs the box and hands it to me.

"Thank you, I've got to go get ready for dinner I'll see you guys in about ten minutes.," I say as I walk out of their room and back to mine.

"Wow, you look stunning," I say as I look Callie up and down.

"Thank you," She says as she blushes and looks away.

"I've got to get dressed, I'll be out in a few minutes," I say as I give her a quick kiss and head into the bathroom.

Callie's POV

When Arizona and I were together I thought she was the one, thought she was the person I would spend the rest of my life with. But I now know that it was Chad, that we needed that time apart to see that we were meant to be together and that our love would last forever. I know I've said it before when Arizona and I were together but I now truly believe with everything in me that Chad is my forever home, I've never felt safer and more at home than when I'm in his arms.

"Alright, bebe I'm ready to go if you are," I say as I walk out of the bathroom." 

"You look really handsome," She says as she gives me a kiss.

"Thank you," I say as we lock hands and head out the door.

" You guys look stunning," Sasha says as we walk out to the car.

"Thank you, you guys look great as well," I say as I get into the driver's seat and head towards my restaurant.

"So after dinner, I was thinking we could go for a walk, stop by the Eiffel Tower and take some photos. I know a guy who takes professional photos of people I told him to meet us at the Eiffel Tower," I say as we pull up to my restaurant.

"Bonjour mon ami comment allez-vous et la famille?" I say as Camila

"Nous allons bien, je suis sûr que vous avez entendu parler de Jane et moi," I say as I hug her.

"Yes I did, I'm so sorry, I hope you and your new lover are happy together," she says as she walks us to our seat.

"I am, I'd actually like to introduce you to Calliope Torres, my beautiful girlfriend.  Et j'espère que ma future femme," I say as I show her the ring.

"J'espère qu'elle dit oui," She says as she shakes Callies hand.

"Should we start with some wine?" I ask everyone.

"That sounds good," Sasha says.

"Can I please get a bottle of the best red wine we have," I say as  I sit down.

"Of course I'll be right back with that bottle of wine, hey are you going to show off your great cooking skills," Camila ask as she smiles.

"Maybe, we'll see," I say as I chuckle.

After dinner...

"Bonjour Pedro," I say as we met up with Pedro in front of the Eiffel Tower.

"Chad Good to see you brother," Pedro says as we hug.

"J'ai une faveur à te demander," I say as I pull him to the side.

"What's up?" 

"I need you to take a couple of photos of just my girlfriend, I'll pop in at some time and propose, then we'll take some group photos is that ok?" I ask as I show him the ring.

"More than ok," Pedro says as he walks over to Callie.

"I'd like to take some photos of just you if that's ok with you," Pedro says as he grabs Callies hand.

"Yea that's fine," Callie says as she stands in front of the Eiffel Tower.

My POV

OK, here goes nothing I'm going to propose to the love of my life lets hope everything goes as plan and I get to call this gorgeous woman my fiancée

"Can you turn to your right my dear," Pedro says as Callie turns and faces me.

"Since the first day I met you I know there was something special about you, I was too dumb and young back in medical school to realize that you were the one I'd settle down with. I know we just got back together a few months ago but I can't see my life without you. I thought when I was with Jane that what she and I had was true love and that my heart had found a home with her, but I was wrong my home is with you and our kids in a big house. I can t truly say now that I have found my forever. With that being said Calliope Torres will you  marry me." I say as I get down on one knee.

"Yes baby, a million times yes," Callie says as she kisses me with all the passion in the world.

"Congrats guys," I say as Pedro snaps a few photos of us.

" Come on lets' take a group photo," I say as we gather together in front of the Eiffel Tower.

Callie's POV

I can't believe I'm engaged to the man of my dreams. How did I get so lucky to have such a great fiancé? I can't wait until when we get back home and I'm able to tell the gang about the great news. I think for our first Friday dinner back in town I'll invite everyone including Arizona to dinner so we can share the great news. I know her and I have been on rough terms since the divorce and all but I want her to know the news. Seeing as I was there for her when she got remarried.

"How long have you known you were going to do this?" Callie asks as we walk along the Champ de Mars.

"Before we knew we were going on vacation, I bought the ring on my way to the follower shop the day I brought you home chocolates and flowers. Then when Sasha called and told me she was having a rough week I knew I had to give her a Piper a vacation. So I thought to myself why not take everyone to the two most beautiful cities I know and propose to the most gorgeous girl in front of the most gorgeous monument." I say as I grab her hand and entwine our fingers.

"Aweee," she says as she blushes.

"Te amo mi armor,"  I say as I kiss her.

"Yo también te quiero," She says as she kisses me back.

"I think we should head back to the hotel room and finish what we started earlier," I say as I cup her center.

"Si papi," She says as she holds back her moan.

"Well look who I'm running into, long time no see Torres," Erica says as she walks up to us.

"And who are you?" I ask as I step in front of Callie.

"Erica Hahn, one of Callies' ex-girlfriends," She says as she sticks out her hand for me to shake.

"Why are you here?" I ask ignoring her hand.

"Well, I heard it through the grapevines at the hospital that you two were on vacation so I thought I stop by and tell you that if you hurt her I'll kill you," She says.

"You're one to talk Erica don't you remember what you put me through when we were together,  you put me through hell and back. I still have the scars on my arms from what you did. Not only that but I'm emotional and mentally broken," Callie says as she shows Erica the scars on her arms.

"It was all a mistake, I'm sorry Callie, please take me back I'll do anything to make it right," She says as she reaches out for Callies' hand.

"No, you need to leave before I punch you square in your nose," Callie says as she smacks Ericas' hands away.

"You're such a bitch!" Erica screams as she punches Callie in the face.

"Back off, before I decide to punch you in your throat," Sasha says as she grabs Ericas' arm.

"Get off me, you cunt!" Erica screams as she punches Sasha.

"Erica you need to get the hell out of here before I decide to punch you and land myself in jail!" I scream as I step in front of Callie again.

"Fuck you," Erica says as she punches me in the crotch.

"You piece of shit!" Callie screams as she tackles Erica to the ground.

"Callie, Bebe stop don't hurt her," I say as I grab Callie and walk away from Erica.

"Por qué me alejaste de ella? ¡Esa perra necesita morir!" She screams at me as I grab her hands.

"One I didn't want you to kill her and two Porque verte así me excita," I say as I place her hand on my semi-erect cock.

"Oh papi," She says as she moans.

"She's gone and I don't think she'll be coming back anytime soon," Sasha says as she grabs her hand.

"May I take a look at your hand?" Callie asks as she reaches for Sashas hurt hand.

"Yea of course," Sasha says as she lets Callie look at her hand.

"It might be broken, I hate to say this but I think we should head back to the states just in case Erica tries anything again," Callie says as she lays her head on my shoulder.

"I agree if she's brave enough to come and follow us across the world then who knows what she'll do back in the states. She could possibly cause trouble while we aren't there," I say as I wrap my arms around her.

"Lets head back to the hotel and pack our bags," Piper says as she grabs Sahsas' hand and we walk back to the hotel.

Back in the states...

"So I was thinking tomorrow since its Friday we have our Friday dinner here and tell the group about our engagement, I was also thinking about inviting Arizona and Rebecca," Callie says as we cuddle up on the couch.

"That sounds like a great plan and f you feel comfortable being around Arizona and her wife I'm fine with that," I say as I place my hand on her thigh.

"I know her and I had our ups and downs but I was there for her when she got remarried I'm hoping she can do the same for me," She says.

"Well we have to head into work in a few minutes so why don't you find her and ask her if she'd like to come to dinner and we'll go from there," I say as I kiss her cheek.

"Ok, I'll text you and let you know what she says," She says as my pager goes off.

"I'm getting paged to Mrs.Cronks' room if you'd like I can give you a ride into work," I say as I stand up and grab my truck keys.

"Ok," She says as we head to the hospital.

At the hospital

"So you're married to a woman?" Mrs. Cronk asks her daughter.

"Yes, she's such an amazing woman and I've never been happier in my life, I know how you feel about the LGBTQ community and all but I hope you can look past that and see that I'm still the same person I've always been and that just because I'm with a woman doesn't mean I've changed," Rebecca says as Callie and I walk into Mrs. Cronks' room.

"Did either one of you know about this?" Mrs. Cronk asks.

"Know about what?" I ask with Confusion on my face.

"Chad, This is Rebecca, Arizonas' wife," Callie says nervously.

"Holy hell," I say.

"No need to introduce us, Callie we have known each other for a long time," Rebecca says as she gives me a hug.

"So you knew about this, anybody care to explain why I wasn't told about this!" Mrs. Cronk says as she glares at Callie.

"Mom, you can't blame Callie for this, I didn't want to come out and tell you right away because I was afraid that this was going to be the exact way you reacted. I know you believe that Marriage is between man and woman, and that being lesbian, gay, bi, and transgender are all chooses but that won't change who I am. I'm always going to be your daughter and be the brave, respectful, caring, kind person you raise me to be." She says as she sits down beside her moms' bed.

"I'm proud of you for sticking up for what you believe in, and you're right you are the same girl I raised, when do I get to meet this woman," Mrs. Cronk asks.

"Well, she's a doctor here at the hospital if you'd like I can have Callie or Chad page her," Rebecca says.

"If you want me to meet her now, I don't want to pressure you into introducing me to her if you aren't ready," Mrs. Cronk says.

"I actually think it would be a good idea if Arizona was here right now, she has actually been through what you are going through and could help you through it," I say as I page Arizona.

"So I was wondering if you and Arizona would like to come to dinner tomorrow night, we have a get together with our friends every Friday and Chad and I have some big news that we'd like to share with everyone if you guys can make it," Callie says as Arizona enters the room.

"You paged me Chad," Arizona says as she goes and stands by Rebecca.

"Well first off babe I'd like you to meet my mom," Rebecca says as she motions to the person laying in bed.

"Cara Cronk nice to meet you," She says as she sticks her hand out to Arizona.

"Arizona Robbins nice to meet you, thank you for letting me love and care for your daughter I will do everything in my power to protect her," Arizona says as she shakes Mrs. Cronks' hand.

"So the other reason we asked you here is to see if you would be willing to help Mrs. Cronk out, see she lost her right leg because of a bad infection, she gets her prosthetic tomorrow and we were wondering if you'd be willing to help her through everything seeing as you've been through the same thing," I say.

"Yea, of course, I totally understand what you're going through Mrs. Cronk," She says as she shows Mrs. Cronk her prosthetic and smiles.

"Please call me Cara you're married to my daughter which makes you family," Mrs. Cronk says as she smiles.

"We'll let you get some rest if you need anything, have your nurse page us ok," I say as I step out of Mrs. Cronks' room.

"One last thing. Chad and I are hosting a dinner tomorrow night and we were wondering if you and Rebecca would like to join us," Callie says as we all walk out of Mrs. Cronks' room.

"Of Course, what time will this dinner start?" Arizona asks as we walk to the cafeteria.

"Dr. Wilcox! May I see you in my office please!" Chief Webber says as we walk past his office.

"Yes sir, I'll see you guys later," I say as I walk into the Cheifs office.

"Close the door behind you please," The chief says.

"Am I in trouble sir," I ask as I sit down.

"No, I'm actually here to tell you that you've been promoted to chief, I'm stepping down due to some health reasons and I can't think of anyone better to be chief than you," He says.

"Thank you chief I won't let you down," I say as I stand up and shake his hand.

"I would like it if we held an emergency staff meeting to let everyone know so if you could round up everyone I'll meet you guys in the conference room," Webber says as we walk out of his office.

So this is where I am going to end this chapter. The next chapter will be the dinner and the staff meeting, I might throw in some other and turns before we actually get to the dinner and telling everyone about the engagement but I'm not sure yet so stay tuned. I know this chapter took me so long to update but I had a really bad brain block and couldn't figure out where to go with this chapter but now I'm back and there will be more frequent updates. 

Love ya guys

Chad Wilcox

/

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

4.4K 16 157
Maura Isles is a medical examiner and her girlfriend is Jane Rizzoli but when Maura is taken by bad men. Will Jane find her in time or will Maura die...
4.7K 130 11
From Maura's perspective. After losing the baby, Jane begins to isolate from her friends and family. Maura feels like she lost her best friend and wi...
2.8K 99 12
2 years after Jane leaves. Maura is casually dating Ken and, secretly seeing Tommy when she can't stop thinking about Jane. One day Jane shows up on...
69.6K 2K 29
One word describes my life, cancer. My best friend Jessica has cancer. Here's the thing, I've been in love with her since we were kids. Jess wants no...