Fallin' In You (English Ver...

By annazure

"Even if you ask me to let go of everything I have now, I will do it. Without hesitation. Because my life is... More

1. It's over? Or maybe it just started?
2. Dinner
3. Midnight Phone
4. Feeling
5. Osaka
6. Rumor
7. Open
8. JH : "Can I..."
9. Sea ​​and Winter
10. Confused
11. Curiosity
12. Trust
13. Minhyuk's Story
14. JH : "Sleep with me?"
15. That morning
16. Angry
17. Can u move on?
18. Alone
19. Accidental (I)
20. Accidental (II)
21. A Plan
22. Terror?
23. Sudden Date
24. Christmas Eve
25. Americano
26. It's Not Right
27. Riesling and Dolcetto
28. In The Strange Place
29. A Bond Between "Us"
30. 2 0 1 3
31. Choose To Get Involved
32. Put Myself First
33. Suddenly Become a Detective
34. The Start
35. Jonghyun's Action
36. Berries
38. Secret Meeting
39. The Offer
40. A Bouquet of Freesia
41. Sunset, kisses and Jungshin
42. Sabotase
43. Guilty Feeling
44. A Deal
45. The Last Thing
46. Endless Night
47. Is This The End?
48. Seventy Two Hours
49. Jungshin Hug
50. J vs J
51. The Progress
52. Getting Broken
53. Honesty
54. Love Statement
55. Relent
56. Kiss
57. "Lee Seungyeon?"
58. The Best Broken Heart
59. Cuddles
60. Barbeque
61. Goodbye
62. Like a Honeymoon
63. Maldives
Epilogue

37. Jungshin Promises

32 3 0
By annazure

Jungshin couldn't take his eyes off Seungyeon. Nothing strange, she only wore casual clothes as usual. Light blue jeans, turtleneck and mocca-colored coat. With hair flowing as is and without makeup.

Seungyeon... Look beautiful.

No wonder, Jonghyun is crazy about her.

Hell.

That fact made Jungshin finally able to avert his eyes, as if realized, she's his best friend's girlfriend.

"Shall we go now?" Asked Jungshin.

Seungyeon finished wearing her favorite white sneakers, then nodded. "Come on."

They both did not talk much during the trip.  Jungshin was busy driving while Seungyeon didn't know where to start the conversation. Until finally Jungshin brought his car into a cafe on the corner of Sinsa-dong.

"Is there really no urgent business?"  Jungshin started a conversation after they were in a private room, which seemed like the man had ordered before.

Seungyeon nodded. "No problem. If not today, I'm not sure I can have any more free time. But, why are we here?"

Jungshin looked around, "Why? Any something wrong?"

"Not like that." Seungyeon hurriedly shook her head. "Just asking."

In fact, Seungyeon feels a little awkward because they are in a private room, that means for no matter how long they will be sitting there. Both.

"Because I want to eat spaghetti and the chef here makes delicious spaghetti. Didn't you promise to treat me anything?"  Jungshin glances ignorantly.

"Of course I remember." Seungyeon answered confidently, then laughing.

"Good for you. And I want to ask you something." Jungshin's sentence was interrupted because the waiter was delivering the order. After saying thank you, he continued. "I want to ask you something."

Seungyeon drinks a little orange juice before staring at Jungshin. "About what?"

"About the terror." Jungshin said quietly.  "So I brought you here, so that no one listens and no paparazzi."

Seungyeon nodded in understanding, silently thanking for understanding Jungshin. Little by little, the awkward feeling that she had felt earlier began to disappear. Be replaced by a sense of comfort. It's just her feeling, maybe, but... talking to a man who is only two years older than her always gives her a sense of comfort.

"You haven't told Jonghyun hyung about the terror?"

"Not yet."

"Why?"

"I don't know. I, a little doubtful. I mean... I don't know who did it and I don't want Jonghyun oppa to worry."

Jungshin nodded, "Did you get another package?"

"No." Seungyeon thought for a while. "But, someone called me, an unknown number. A few days ago."

"What did the person say?"

Seungyeon took out her cellphone, fortunately she arranged that every call she made was recorded automatically, so she could let Jungshin listen to the recording.

The man stopped eating to listen to the tape that was only a few seconds long, then fell silent. "What exactly happened to you?"

With a heavy heart and resentment when remembering the incident, Seungyeon told everything that happened when she was almost hit by a motorcycle. Luckily she still managed to avoid even though some parts of her body were bruised

"...Until before I got the call I still thought that it was an accident due to the careless driver. But after I got the call, I started thinking maybe it was something on purpose."

"Do you remember that motorcyclist? A man?"

"From his posture I'm sure he's a man. But his face is covered in a mask and helmet."  Seungyeon clearly in a voice that was getting quiet.

"But the one who called you was a woman." Jungshin muttered.

Seungyeon watched the expression on Jungshin's face from the beginning she told everything that happened. And found the man listening with a high level of seriousness. He did not interrupt at all until the story was finished, only occasionally his brow furrowed with worry.

"I don't know if you know about this or not, but..." Jungshin cleared his throat.  "Jonghyun hyung, Yonghwa hyung, Minhyuk hyung and me, we are investigating Choi Daehyun lately. And have obtained some information."

Seungyeon gasped. "Is it true?"

Jungshin nodded. "At first, I thought that your terrorism had something to do with him. But after hearing the telephone recording, I was doubtful..."

"Looks like the terrorist is a woman. Well, because the one who called is a woman."  Seungyeon shrugged, confused. "Are you all right?"

"About what?"

"Investigate Choi Daehyun. I think that's a dangerous action."

"I can't stay silent. Moreover, that guy dared to kidnap you that night. You don't know how panicked I was at the time, and really, I won't let him do such a thing again." Obviously Jungshin was excited, Seungyeon who was sitting in front of him blinked several times.

"Ah, I mean... Us. We will not allow it."  Jungshin says nervously. Slowly red blushes appeared on his face.

Is it really that Lee Jungshin is this sweet?

Seungyeon nodded, "Thank you." She said quietly, did not know what to respond to.

Again, Jungshin cleared his throat and gulped down his cola. "If you don't want to tell Jonghyun hyung yet, then don't say anything to him first. Let him focus on Choi Daehyun so that the jerk stops bothering you. But... you can tell me, right?"

"Why?" Seungyeon asked innocently.

Jungshin rolled his eyes. "Because I'm the only one who knows about this, Seungyeon." Said Jungshin exasperated.  "Let me help you. I will investigate all that is possible and make sure you are safe. So, don't worry and just trust me."

Honestly, hearing Jungshin say all this to her, makes Seungyeon touched.

"I don't want to bother anyone especially in dangerous situations, but..." Seungyeon looked closely at Jungshin, her chocolate slices emitting a beautiful highlight. "If something bad happen to me again, I'll tell you."

Jungshin breathed a sigh of relief, then smiled. Why does he feel happy?

"I think Jungshin oppa is right. I have to let Jonghyun oppa focus on Daehyun so that the problem is quickly resolved." She continued.

Oh okay.

It's not impossible for someone to feel happy and sad at the same time, right?

Yeah, no. That happens often.

Although Lee Jungshin felt it for the first time, but he was sure there were many people out there who had felt it.

So, he is still normal, right?

Consider it yes.

"I'm grateful you understand." He said, showing a charming smile.

"But, I want Oppa to promise one thing."

"What is that?" Jungshin asked curious.

"Promise to make this our secret. Fewer people know better, right?"

Our.

Yes, both of them.

Oh lord!

Gong Seungyeon did not know Jungshin felt something running through his body when the word 'our' was spoken.  Something in his body was beating fast without being able to control.

"Perhaps." Said Jungshin in his heart.  "Don't beat fast, don't fall too deep."

"All right. I promise. Let's finish this together. Just the two of us." He said sure.

***

Without those two people aware, there is someone who has been watching them since Jungshin entered Seungyeon's apartment. Enter the same car, then enter the café. Both.

Someone is always focusing the camera they carry towards them. Taking pictures from an angle such that there is a closeness that can make anyone who sees misunderstand.

Now, someone is sitting in a dark glass car, waiting for Jungshin and Seungyeon to come out of the café patiently, drinking coffee, whistling casually, to further follow where they are going today.

"This is interesting." He said, to himself.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 4.7K 62
jisung had gotten into a relationship like any other but just 2 months later, his relationship had taken a turn for the worst jisung however was blin...
25.3K 1.5K 73
"So you're telling me all this time you had no feelings for me? Are you fucking kidding me?" "Seeing the affect I had on you drove me crazy to ruin y...
538K 21.3K 31
- "Y/n will you marry me, when we grow up?" -"Only, If you'll treat me to my favourite ice-cream every day then I will marry you." ••••••••••••••••••...
13.9K 518 8
ONGOING! [but slow updates] Han Jisung X Stray Kids This is about -- Love | Friendship | Mpreg | Brotherhood | Best Friend | Married Couples | Famil...