๐™ฑ๐™ฐ๐™ฒ๐™ฒ ๐Ÿธ ๐™ณ๐™ฐ ๐™ต๐š„๐šƒ๐š„๐š๐™ด

Per BARBIESdreamhouse

"๐˜š๐˜ฐ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ, '๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ.." Mรฉs

PLAYLIST.
ยฉ๏ธ
๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ
๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ 1 ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ 2: ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต.
๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ ๐ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ‘: ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐๐จ๐ฆ
๐™Ž๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ 1 ๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ค๐™™๐™š 4: ๐˜ฟ๐™– ๐˜ฝ๐™–๐™จ๐™จ๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ
๐‘บ๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’๐’ 1 ๐’†๐’‘๐’Š๐’”๐’๐’…๐’† 5: ๐‘ฐ ๐’ˆ๐’†๐’• ๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’–๐’๐’….
๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ 1 ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ 6: ๐˜Ž๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜‰๐˜ฐ๐˜บ.
๐™Ž๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ 1 ๐™€๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™จ๐™ž๐™™๐™š 7: ๐˜ฟ๐™–๐™™๐™™๐™ฎ'๐™จ ๐™‡๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™š ๐™‚๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก.
๐™Ž๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ 1 ๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ค๐™™๐™š 8: ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ข๐™ฎ.๏ฟผ Part 1
๐™Ž๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ 1 ๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ค๐™™๐™š 8: ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ข๐™ฎ. Part 2
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—: ๐’๐œ๐จ๐จ๐›๐ฒ ๐ƒ๐จ๐จ
๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป ๐Ÿญ ๐—˜๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ: ๐—ง๐—ข๐—จ๐—–๐—› ๐——๐—ข๐—ช๐—ก ๐—ง๐—ข ๐—–๐—”๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—›๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ.
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: *๐…๐ˆ๐‹๐‹๐„๐‘*
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ๐‚๐š๐ญ๐ฌ ๐Ž๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ .
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘: ๐ฌ๐ง๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ.
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’: "๐ˆ๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ง, ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ข๐ง๐ ?"
๐™Ž๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ 1 ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง 15: ๐™…๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฎ ๐™’๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™จ.
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”: ๐๐ฅ๐š๐ง ๐'๐ฌ
..
๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป ๐Ÿญ ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ: ๐—Ÿ๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—œ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚
season 1 episode 18 (FINALE): LONG LIVE THE QUEEN
NEW BOOK OUT

Sแด‡แด€sแดษด 1 แด‡แด˜ษชsแดแด…แด‡ 1: แด›สœษชส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด

9.3K 456 205
Per BARBIESdreamhouse

𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝟹𝚛𝚍, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟸
𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚕𝚢𝚗 𝙷𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜 𝙼𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕
𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚕𝚢𝚗, 𝙽𝚈

Something was different about her daughter indeed and on this day, Eani would find out how different she really was. Eani was now 13 in her last year of middle school. Today was her birthday but it fell on a monday so there she was listening to her boring ass Civic teacher go on about nothing.

"Can somebody tell me what was one issue that Cleopatra had to deal with?" Mr. Sandoval asked looking around the classroom at bored faces and few sleeping students as well. Eani knew alot about Cleopatra but not because of her teacher and she definitely wasn't trying to talk infront the whole class.

"Well-" BRRRRNNNGGGG

The end of day bell had finally sounded making every kid quickly pack their stuff and hustle out of the room. "YO E!" She heard somebody yell from behind as soon as she turned around she was met with the smiling face of Rakim. "What do you want
now?" She asked in a bored tone.

He chuckled and shrugged before wrapping his arm around her. "Just wanted to wish you happy birthday, here." He smiled, sliding a card from his pocket and handing it to her. She gladly took it and thanked him before scurrying off to meet Sierra at the front of the school.

Rakim was a friend that gradually turned crush. She didn't know when or how it happened it just did. His plump lips, straight white teeth and honey brown orbs just became cute to her. "Damn girl, what took you so long?" Sierra asked standing up from the stoop. Eani held up the card.

"Last minute gift from Rah." She told her as they began to walk side to side, in the direction of their neighborhood. The girls laughed and talked about random shit until they reached Eani's stoop. "Surprised he gave you something." Sierra laughed leaning against the bricks.

"Me too, I guess I'll read it later and get back with you." Eani shrugged before hugging her friend bye. "Call me when you get home." She pointed before making her way up the stairs. Sierra lived a few blocks down from her so she had another 5 minutes to go.

Unlocking the door she was met with quietness as usual, her mom was napping until she had to go work the overnight shift. After the accident, Xi went back to school and finished up her nursing degree and now works at the hospital downtown.

"I'll take a nap and do my homework later." Eani nodded before stripping down  and hopping in the bed. She was just getting comfortable when her Bratz house phone started ringing."Thank you for calling Mcdonalds, How may I help you?" She giggled into the reciever as Sierra laughed on the other end. 

"Girl whatever, just letting you know I made it. bout to take a nap so call me later or something, peace." She informed Eani before banging the line. The young girl shrugged and snuggled underneath her covers.It was her birthday but  sleep was life. She was celebrating something different though, after 3 years of constant doctors visits the "cloud" on her brain was finally gone and she could live her life like a normal kid and try out for the highschool dance team with her bestfriend.

𝚂𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟸. 𝟹𝟶 𝙱𝙲
𝙱𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝙰𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚞𝚖

Suddenly She was standing in the middle of a dimly lit hallway."Yoo, where the hell am I?!" Eani called out, no one answered.  Continuing up the hall, she tried to be as quiet as possible. Running her hand along the wall she felt some writing making her take a glance. "This cant be real." She breathed.

"No! I will not be defeated!" She heard a manly but woman like voice yell out. She crept along the wall and followed it. Eani hurried in the room when the woman had her back turned and hid behind a big stone looking thing. "I've loved them all and look where that got me!" The woan sobbed. Eani watched on sadly, tears pooling in her own eyes. She didn't know if the woman could see her so she stayed down, adjusting her foot Eani mentally cursed when a pebble fell.

"Who goes there?" The woman yelled out and the young girl gasped, it was Cleopatra the woman who she studied and read about in textsbooks standing right before her looking like Rihanna. "Show yourself!" She commanded and Eani slowly inched from behind the stone. Squinting Cleopatra gave her a look. "Who are you, where do you come from? weird looking girl." She asked rudely.

"Uhh-I'm Eani? from Brooklyn." The girl nodded and Cleopatra still frowned her face up. Gunfire and yelling could be heard getting closer. "No time for that! You get yourself on out of here!" She bellowed but her feet stayed put in fear. Cleopatra eyed Eani for a second then rolled her eyes turning the other way just slitting her neck as the door got bust down.

Covering her mouth, a shaking Eani backed away. "WHAT THE FUCK!" She cursed, something the girl never did. Running back the way she came, she seen a telephone booth taking her chances Eani hopped in. The troops could be seen following her but she blasted off just in time.

Sitting up in the bed, She was breathing heavily. "I don't want to do that ever again." E mumbled looking at the time. It was 10p.m. 7 hours after she came home from school but it was no way Eani was gone for that long. She didn't even get to see her mom before work.

Getting up from the bed she went down stairs, smelling seafood. In the kitchen her mom had set up balloons and cooked her favorite food, lobster macaroni with  a cookie cake for dessert. "I love you mom." Shs smiled mumbling to herself. Fixing herself a big bowl she put it in the microwave and decided to phone Sisi. "Yerrrr." Her bother answered , rolling her eyes she asked for Sierra.

"Hey bestieee!" Sisi squealed making Eani smile.

"I had the freakiest dream!" Eani exclaimed getting her bowl out the microwave.

"What happened?" Her bestfriend asked, genuinely interested. Listen to E smack on her food for a second, she took a deep breath.

"Okay, so. Got off the phone with you right? So then I close my eyes for nap but I end up in the middle of a pyramid? Cleopatra was there and I watched her kill herself, the battle could be heard outside and everything. It felt sooooo real! I had to run from soliders and hop in this telephone booth that blasted me back here." Eani explained the details of her dream and her friend laughed. "What?"

"Nothing just, thats one crazy dream."

"I don't know Si, I could touch stuff and make stuff fall. It was real! Cleopatra seen me. " Eani explained trying to get Sierra to explain.

"Didn't y'all talk about that in Sandorval's class? That's probably why, it's fresh on your mind." Sierra pleaded.

"Yeah, you probably right. Catch you tomorrow Si." She mumbled still not convinced.

"Later." They both hung up while Eani continued eating her food. She was halfway done when a boom sounded and a couple appeared in the middle of the room. "Uh, Who are y'all?" She asked looking up at the man and woman from her bowl.

"We are, Titi and Zay. Your guides on this journey, Eric had the gift and so do you, consider yourself lucky." Titi nodded. Raising a brow, she ate some more food. "What gift? I'm not that talented and What does my dad have to d with this?." Eani shrugged and Zay pointed.

"You are more talented than you believe. You posses the power to do the impossible." He spoke properly neglecting her second question. "Okay... and that is?" She asked again.

"You can time travel! There! This is a great gift but it is also very dangerous. It is alot you must learn so here." Titi handed her a big book. "Don't read it til the time is right. You will know when." She winked.

"Til then, watch your back Eani with the power you posses comes alot of enemies." Zay spoke and then they poofed away. "What the HELLL is going on today?" Eani yelled throwing a mini tantrum.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

383K 12.7K 40
"๐š๐š›๐šข๐š—๐šŠ ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐š–๐šข๐šœ๐šŽ๐š•๐š ๐š—๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ ๐šž๐š—๐š๐š’๐š• ๐™ธ ๐š๐šŽ๐š—๐šž๐š’๐š—๐šŽ๐š•๐šข ๐š๐š˜๐š—๐š"
124K 3.8K 36
' ๐ˆ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐“๐‡๐‘๐Ž๐”๐†๐‡ ๐„๐•๐„๐‘๐˜๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐† ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐€ ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„๐•๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐†'
626K 23.1K 37
"๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜€๐—ผ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚.. ๐—ถ'๐—น๐—น ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—น๐˜† ๐—น๏ฟฝ...
94.9K 2.6K 33
๐’๐„๐๐”๐„๐‹ ๐“๐Ž "๐Ž๐ฎ๐ซ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž"