Money Trees

By phatblackhottie

"Everybody gon' respect the shooter. But the one in front of the gun lives forever." Read to find out! cover... More

cast๐Ÿ’ญ
one
two
three
four
additional cast โ˜๏ธ
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven (filler)
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twentyone
twentytwo
twentythree
twentyfour
twentyfive
twentysix
twentyseven
twentyeight
twentynine
thirty
thirtyone
thirtytwo
thirtythree
thirtyfour
thirtyfive
thirtysix
thirtyseven
thirtyeight
thirtynine (filler)
forty
fortyone
fortytwo
fortythree
fortyfour
fortyfive
fortysix
fortyseven
fortyeight
fortynine
fifty
fiftyone
fiftytwo
fiftythree
epilogue

twenty

13.2K 582 187
By phatblackhottie

*10 comments for a update *
*not edited, excuse mistakes*

Indya King
📍Illusion Nightclub

"What you doing wit allat ass let me touch it!" This one girl yelled. We hyped each other up dancing with some girls I know.

Jahir was doing his own thing with his friends and so was I. Everytime we go out together we don't be under each other the whole night but at this point bitches should know who he's leaving with.

I feel somebody coming behind me while I'm dancing so I turned around to see who it was.

"Hey beautiful." Alexander said smiling.

"Um what are you doing here?" I asked.

"You're not happy to see me?"

"It's just weird like this isn't really your type of crowd." I said. He was honestly creeping me out.

I still wanna keep my sponsorship since I was getting a cute coin for it but he's doing a lot.

"It can become my crowd for you." He said grabbing my hand to kiss it but I pulled away.

"See this isn't that Alexander and I told you this before I left." I said.

"I just can't get over our kiss. Wasn't it magical?"

"Not really. It was just a caught up in the moment kind of thing. We strictly only have business ties I told you this already."

"I want more than that and I'll do whatever it takes for us to be together." He said making me cringe.

"That's not happening. I think you should just lea-." I started.

"Fuck going on over here?" Jahir said cutting me off.

Oh shit here we go.

"I- Hey pooh." I said laughing.

"Who is this Indya?" Alexander asked me.

"Who am I? Who the fuck are you?" Jahir asked.

"This is my boyfriend Jahir."

"Boyfriend? You didn't say you had a boyfriend." Alexander said staring literally in my soul.

"She got one, what the fuck you gon do about it?" Jahir said finna walk up on him.

"Jahir stop please." I pleaded. I don't got time to bail this nigga out for hurting the rich man.

"On gang you got five seconds to tell me who this is Dior." He told me.

"This is Alexander." I told him.

"That's not telling me shit."

"He's the one I told you about. We kissed." I told him.

"So what you doing here?" Jahir asked Alexander.

"I came to get Indya so we can be together." He stated boldly.

"You might as well take yo ass back on the plane."

"Private jet." Alexander corrected with a chuckle.

Oop-

"Whatever the fuck it is still won't protect you from these public bullets fuck nigga." Jahir said.

"Alright that's enough." I said covering his mouth he just mugged me pushing my hand away.

Alexander looks like the type to press charges, you can't just throw around threats like that to those type of people. Not to mention he's rich which would be even worse.

"Alexander just go home, I already told you it is strictly business. I'm sorry if I lead you on or anything but that's all it's going to be." I told him.

"Everything I want I get Ms. King. This isn't over." Alexander said before leaving out.

I slowly turned to look at Jahir laughing nervously. He just mugged me.

"Say your goodbyes and shit we finna step off." He told me going to say bye to his friends.

I said bye to all the girls, Prince, and Dime before going back to the section to say bye to his friends.

"Bye guys!" I said to them smiling and waving while Jahir mad ass was mugging me.

"Bye Dior!" Most of them said.

I hugged Terrance before we left going to his house.

It was silent the whole ride, well he was at least. I was just on my phone singing to the radio cause I didn't have no reason to be mad. Not like I flew the nigga out to Miami.

We got in his house and he got straight into the shower. I went into the guest bedroom using that shower.

Once I got out I stayed in there cause his attitude threw me off and I didn't wanna be around him.

I was in there for a good thirty minutes until he came in the guest room.

We looked at each other for a couple seconds before I rolled my eyes turning so my back was towards him.

"I'm not even mad at you." He said lowly as he kissed my neck and cheek.

"You weren't acting like you wasn't mad." I said moving him off of me.

"Well I'm not so come in the room with me." I just ignored him.

"Put me down!" I said slightly panicking as he picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist on instinct.

"You should've brought your ass when I told you too." He said smacking my butt walking us into his room.

"I'm too heavy put me down." I said rolling my eyes when he layed me on his bed hovering over me.

"I'm not none of these weak ass niggas you be fucking with. You not heavy shut up." He said kissing me.

"Thank you pooh but none of my niggas was weak." I told him laughing at his reaction.

"Don't get knocked out." He said making me laugh.

"I know you were mad pooh but we can talk about it tomorrow." I told him referring to Alexander showing up at the club.

"You really be thinking you know me." He said as we both got into the bed. He turned on The Circle pulling me so we were closer.

"Cause I do." I said giving him a kiss before turning my attention to the tv.

"I love you." He told me.

"I love you too."

Jahir Brown
Next Day
11:23 am

"You was getting on my nerves kept telling me to stop and shit." I told her.

"I was only telling you that cause I didn't want you to get locked up. You're welcome." She said.

We were sitting on the couch eating these breakfast sandwiches Indya made and them bitches were hitting.

"You got a smart ass mouth that's your problem." I said shaking my head.

"You knew that before you got with me pooh." She said.

That's why I didn't like her ass but that shit went out the window once she put that thang on a real nigga.

"Tuh you would've had me fucked up tryna snatch me out of anywhere." Indya said looking at her phone.

"Lemme see." I said leaning over so she could show me.

She showed me the video of that boxer nigga snatching up his BM.

"Nah you would've got outta there just like she did."

"Stop playing with me, we would've both went to jail for disturbing the peace. Look at her friend just sitting there yelling, Dime would've threw a chair on something." She said making me laugh.

"I wonder what the fuck she did for him to snatch her ass up like that."

"I don't know but I wish you would." She told me.

"Play with me and I will." I said right as my phone rung.

Incoming fall from og ❤️

"Wassup?" I answered.

"Somebody needs to explain to me why is this nigga just popping up at my house after he been gone for two weeks talking about him and Amir going home!" My mom said.

I smacked my lips and sighed knowing she was talking about Pops.

After I found him in that warehouse with that nigga Jay, he basically went to the hospital and then left again without Amir. I assumed he went back to New York.

"He still there or they left?" I asked.

"They here but Mir and him got into it so you need to get here now." She told me.

"I'm on my way." I told her before hanging up.

"Is everything okay?" Indya asked me.

"No some shit going on with my family. Can you come with me over there?" I asked her.

"Sure pooh but I don't wanna be invading what y'all got going on." She said.

"You not I want you to come with me." I told her.

"Okay let's go get dressed then." She said giving me a kiss before leading us upstairs.

This day finna be some shit already.

***
12:27 pm

Amir opened the front door for us not even saying anything before he went upstairs.

I locked the door behind us already hearing my parents arguing and once they came into view this shit was like a flashback playing over again. Shit reminded me so much of the day my parents separated & separated me and my brother.

"Why can't you just say where you've been? I don't get what's so hard about that Monty!" My mom said.

"Faith I told you I had some shit to handle man. Everything happened so fast I just never got a chance to tell y'all I had to go real quick."

I heard Indya scoff making me turn my head at her.

"I see where you get that from." She mumbled so only I could hear.

"Bullshit! You could've at least told your kids. I mean Amir didn't know what was going on whatsoever. You always being irresponsible." My mom yelled.

"Well damn, are you they mother or mine?" Pops said.

"Nigga are you the kids or are they?!"

"Alright y'all need to calm down and take a seat somewhere. Y'all both acting like kids." I told them.

Amir finally came downstairs with all his stuff and I noticed that he had a mark on his face.

"Who are you to talk about somebody acting like a child? Hey sweetie how are you?" My mom said scolding me then turning her attention to Indya.

"Hey Ms. Fay! I'm fine thank you." She responded.

"What happened to your face?" I asked Amir ignoring what my mother was talking about.

"Nothing I'm just ready to go bruh." He said sighing.

"He got his ass popped cause he think he really like that swinging on me cause he mad." Pops said.

"Shit you can run it with me then." I said pulling my pants up. I been waiting to throw hands with this nigga. He basically the reason all that drama shit even happened with Terrance getting shot.

"That's unnecessary." Indya said pulling me back.

"I don't wanna put my hands on either one of y'all. I love y'all two but swinging on me like I'm a stranger is gonna get you exactly what you got. Slapped." Pops said

"Who are to be trying to fight your father anyway? Everybody is being so irrational." Mom said.

"I'm sorry for swinging on you Pops but I don't like how y'all handle situations. Y'all never talk you just separate fron each other." Amir said. I nodded agreeing.

"How long y'all been feeling like this?" Pops asked.

"We been feeling like this. Y'all did this same shit 15 years ago, it was wrong then and now I'm old enough to prevent the same shit. Y'all separated my brother from me over some petty shit and we both had to grow up being the only child because of y'all. Do you know how many times I grew up thinking why pops didn't pick me and Amir probably feels the same way about you Ma, that was a terrible ass decision y'all made." I told them.

I finally was letting out how I been feeling my whole life. I got to see Amir during the summer if I went out New York or he came out here but it could've been avoided.

"And y'all never said sorry or tried to explain the thought process you just did it selfishly. That's why I always will hold some type of grudge towards both of y'all." Amir said.

"I didn't even realize y'all felt that way. We're honestly sorry and I love y'all with all my heart not one more than the other it wasn't a smart decision at all but I guess at the time it made sense." My mom explained.

"It don't even matter now. You could go back to New York or whatever you wanna do and Amir can stay with me or go with you whatever he chooses." I
told them.

"I'm going with you."

***
8:49 pm

"You can't really fault him for that part he really gave his life up to save you but Jawaun decided to still come after you. You can tell he loves you but maybe it's just not in the most effective way." Indya told me.

We were laying down on my bed while I explained to her basically everything I felt about my parents and what happened that night at the warehouse.

"I guess." I said. I don't know why but I still wanted to blame him for all that shit.

"I think all of y'all need to sit down and have a good talk about everything because it's so much animosity between all of y'all. It'll never be fixed if you don't." She said.

"I don't even think that would go good but we'll see just not now."

"It's all gonna work out I know it is." She said kissing my cheek.

"Ima make sure our kids never gotta deal with that type of shit. We gotta be a healthy ass family." I told her.

I was serious about that shit too. I don't want my kids resenting me for anything.

"You're so cute! I agree." She said smiling wide as hell.

Damn I'm really out here in love.

~
Hey guys! How y'all day going?

This chapter was long & boring sorry!

I'm finna start speeding this book up a little bit because I don't want to go over 40 chapters, maybe even 30.

Alexander said it's not over 👀... what y'all think he got planned?

What y'all think gonna happen in general?

Drop Instagram names, gain some followers! 🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 9K 56
You meet thousands of people and none of them really touch you. And then you meet one person and your life is changed forever.
2.5K 97 10
๐š‚๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐šข ๐š–๐šข ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šข๐š˜๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐šŽ.
61.3K 1.8K 29
"๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ณ๐ณ๐ฅ๐ž. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ. ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ...