Imagine That! (Hetalia x Read...

Kirkland_ tarafından

Soo you guys wanted another story to my last two stories, and I wanted to do that for you all, BUT there's no... Daha Fazla

Call Me
I'm...
Help Us
Hotel
Don't Open The Door
Goodbye
Sabotage
Intruder
Fight Or Flight
Plan... C?
A Chapter For The Canadian
Protested For This
Imagining That!
Do You Want To Find The Others?
5 minutes
Poor Feliciano...
Good vs. Good?
Memories (Part 1)
I choose to go with... (Choice)
Alfred's Ending
Allen's Ending
Francis's Ending
Leonardo's Ending
Thank You Everyone For Reading!!!
I choose MYSELF!

Memories (Part 2)

1.8K 88 11
Kirkland_ tarafından

Imagine That!
Chapter 19
Memories (Part 2)

"It's totally this one." He said, but he led his breath as he opened the door.

There I saw him...

"Hey Allen, I got your girl." Leonardo spoke.

Allen walked away from the cameras in front of him, "I promise not to kill you this time." He laughed.

Of course, I couldn't respond though, my head was leaning back on the chair.

"What? Are you mad?" He asked with a frown. Leonardo then began, "The medicine I gave her, it numbs her entire system, so she can't talk or move."

Allen's eyes widened, "Then why did you give that to her?!" He asked, angrily, "That's going to make her useless throughout this whole thing!" He turned around and Leonardo rolled his eyes.

"This was the only way I knew that we could safely block out the chip and still have her awake to witness all of this."

"Oh... What's with that chip anyway?" He asked.

"Well, it's sort of like a virus and it messed with her brain and what not. She's a test subject to these people so it helps them to keep an eye on her and keep her on their side." Leonardo replied.

"Keep her on their side?" Allen repeated as he looked at me then at the cameras.

"Yeah, it impulses her to do things she may not want to do or know how to do. All it takes it a trigger." Leonardo explained.

"Trigger? Like... Gun-" Allen asked but was cut off by a "No, Allen, not a gun trigger."

Allen sighed, "Then I'm still lost."

Leonardo pushed me closer then faced me towards the cameras, "The chip gives her impulses that enhance her abilities and skills. All that needs to happen is to find out what that trigger is... Not now of course, she's immobile as you can see."

Allen turned towards Leonardo, "So wait, if that stupid chip is helpful, why did you do that to her?!"

"So that she wouldn't try to escape... We have to fix the chip before we can completely help her... Obviously." Leonardo rolled his eyes.

"Ah, whatever then. You know more about this stuff than I do so I'll protect you two as you get that chip fixed. Just tell me where we are going so I can shut these cameras off." Allen commanded.

"Alright, we are headed to the design room on the fourth level of this place. Luckily for you, I know the way, but not the code on that stupid wall. Follow me though."

Leonardo pushed me to the doors and I heard a clicking noise from behind me. I couldn't see, but it was just Allen who was turning the computers off. He was really good with computers... Maybe if I were good too, then none of this could have been able to happen...

"...1713" I managed to say.

"Did... You just talk?" Leonardo asked as he looked down at me.

I managed to nod even though a moment ago, this felt impossible.

"How are you talking.. Or nodding at thy matter?" He asked.

I tilted my head, "I don't know, but the code to the door is... 1713..." I repeated calmly.

"... How do you know that?" He asked.

"I... Don't know." I said, looking away from him and looking ahead, "I just know that I can't move my arms or legs because of you... I'm unsure about everything else." I admitted.

"Hey, Leo" Allen called Leonardo, "I thought you said that stuff was going to keep her quiet and immobile."

"Ah, I did! Because it is... How are you moving so quickly? Don't tell me it's because of that chip... That too shouldn't be working." Leonardo spoke.

"I don't know if it is... Or anything, but, ah! Turn here!" I spoke. Leonardo did as I said and quickly turned into a room, Allen followed behind.

We didn't turn on the lights, but in the tight squeeze of the room, Allen complained, "This is a closet..."

Leonardo shushed him as we heard two men talking right outside the room.

"I... Thought someone was coming and..." I fumbled for words, like I had said, I felt different, kind of like if my brain had been turned off and was restarting.

"They're gone." I said quietly.

Allen opened the door and we all got out, "Now to the fourth floor." Allen said with a smile.

"Unless something happens on the way up..." I spoke.

"Eh, what a troublesome woman you are." Allen laughed as he turned at me slightly, "We will make it there fine, this time, trust me. My plan is going greatly so far with Oliver and Francis as chefs in the kitchen, I bet they're poisoning the other guards as we speak!"

"P-Posion?!" I asked.

----------

Francis and I were part of Allen's plan, our job was to blend in with the other caterers in this strange facility. This of course was no problem since I have a thing for baking!

Except this time, it was up to us to poison the guards, and while Francis covered his batch of cupcakes with a temporary sleeping medicine, I made sure to add a little more... Flavour to them all.

Rat poison, ammonia, and bleach. Of course the smell of ammonia was a challenge to mask, but I did it.

"What are you doing?" Francis and I heard someone ask from behind us. Turning around, we saw that it was a tall man, a chef.

"Ah, hello sir! We were just making cupcakes for tonight's dinner!" I smiled.

"There are no cupcakes, go help out with the salmon-" the man stopped talking as he fell to his knees.

"Y-You killed him?!" Francis asked, backing away from me.

I don't know why... But with this knife in my hands, it was as if I had a breakthrough. This felt amazing. A crooked smile formed on my face.

"O-Oliver!" Francis called, "I... I don't want to forgive you for killing an innocent man, but we have to get moving, you hide his body, I'll.. I'll clean this up before anyone enters." He walked away to go and grab a mop.

While I stayed in here and pulled the man into the freezer. Tonight's meal has just gotten a lot more intresting...

----------

"Stairs..." Said the girl as she stared up a the staircase then down at her immobile self.

"Don't worry, I've got you." Allen said, he lifted her from the wheel chair and carried her up the stairs, bridal styled.

Unsure why, but she felt flustered as he carried her.

"Here you are, babe." Allen teased as he set her on the wheelchair again on the third floor.

Leonardo continued to push her down the hall, "The fourth floor stairs should be around here, keel an eye out." He said.

After walking further down, they tuned down the hall to the final staircase. They repeated the process and Allen once again carried the young lady up then set her down gently on the wheelchair.

"The door is right there. Leonardo said.

They were in a room with four giant white walls, besides that, everything was clean and empty.

Allen typed in the code, 1713.

Then there was a quiet click, the three passed on through and continued down the hall to the design room.

They entered easily, it was a rather small room, the walls were dark, unlike the rest of the white building and there was a bed. Against the wall, there was a drawer and a computer set on it. Inside the drawer, was everything they needed.

Allen lifted the girl and gently set her on the bed as Leonardo locked the door and began working on the computer. He quickly pulled up her files and plugged her in.

"The chip is in your head..." Leonardo said as he looked over at her, "I can't take it out, but I can tweak it and change her um... Settings." He said the last word hesitantly.

"Settings? So I'm like a freakin robot?! Amazing." She huffed.

"I'll start then." Leonardo spoke.

It didn't take long before he completed the 'editing', turning towards the two, he spoke, "I'm done."

"Great!" Smiled the girl, "After this is all over.. Please take me home." The girl spoke, realising the severity of her situation.

"Alright." Allen spoke.

Leonardo then hit the transfer button on the screen, and the girls eyes closed.

"Hey, don't go to sleep." Allen spoke as he pulled the girl closer so that he could set her back on the wheelchair, as she was still immobile.

"Hey.. _______?" Allen called to her, but her eyes remained closed. He quickly turned towards Leonardo, who was just as confused.

"Maybe next time..." They hear someone say from the door.

"I locked that, didn't I?" Leonardo asked.

The man lifted a key and laughed as he approached, "you didn't think that you could slip through here unseen, did you?" He asked, bending down to Allen's level.

"You see, about that, sir..." Allen spoke hesitantly, he quickly raised his fist and punched the man down, by the way, this is the same man who had beaten him up earlier, Allen felt almost accomplished.

Leonardo and Allen ran out of the room and down the stairs, hoping that the girl would wake up quicker. But she remained silent in his arms.

As they finally came back to the first floor, they saw Francis in the hall, taking a red mop back to a closet.

"Francis!" Leonardo called. He looked up at them and saw ________ in Allen's arms.

"We have to rush things, Leonardo, Oliver, and I will stay here, you get her out of here and back home saftley, we will make sure they don't follow, understood?" Allen planned.

"Understood...!" Francis responded.

Allen passed the unconscious girl to Francis and watched the two disappear down the hall.

"She's going to be fine, it's us we should worry about now, Allen!" Leonardo stated. Allen turned back to see the tall man before him, he was covering his broken nose, but the blood still dropped onto the floor.

"Let's settle things, sir..." Allen smirked.

----------

"Have a cupcake!"
"Yes, you too! Enjoy a cupcake!"
"Have a cupcake!"
"Would you take this cupcake? Thank you, sir!"
"Have a cupcake "
"Ah, you deserve a cupcake as well!"
"Have a cupcake "

His words on repeat like a broken CD as he handed out all of the corrupt delicacies.

One by one, all the people who consumed the disdainful food, grabbed their stomachs, showing apparent pain. Some coughed up blood before they fell quiet.

But never once did Oliver stop to feel sorry...

----------

"You little idiot! I'll have your head for dinner tonight!" Laughed the man as he raised his gun.

Allen reached down for his gun before realising that the gun the man was holding was his gun. He had it taken away when they last fought.

"I'll be right back!" Leonardo said as he disappeared into a room.

"Any last words, boy?" The vice man slurred.

"Actually, yes." Allen responded.

"Do tell, I'll make sure to tell the girl all about it before I sell her to one of my most enthusiastic buyers!" Laughed the man.

Allen's face heated up with anger, upon hearing this, "You aren't federal agents... You were in the black market... Aha... And I was just a disposable assassin..." He realised.

"There! You got it! You delusional little boy!" He laughed. He aimed the gun at Allen's head, "Now, what were your words?" He asked.

"My words? Well, it's a little lesson you've taught me." Allen smiled.

"How sweet." The man frowned.

"If you talk too much, you loose." Allen grinned.

The door opened, distracting the man, "Catch!" Leonardo shouted as he threw a bat over in Allen's direction.

Catching it, Allen looked it over quickly. A bat with multiple nails sticking out at the top in copious directions, "Goodbye sir-" Allen spoke as he charged at the man, swinging the bat as hard as he could.

The man collapsed and grabbed his side only to see red.

"- it has been a pleasure killing you." Allen spoke as he took his final swing to deliver the final blow.

----------

The three young man ran out of the building, it was corrupted and large.

They had set multiple areas of it on fire and many disdainful people were trapped inside.

"It's.. Finally over..." Allen sighed as he let the bloody bat fall to the concrete beside his feet.

Oliver giggled but remained by Allen's side.

"It takes monster to kill a monster." Leonardo spoke as pulled on his scarf gently to let some fresh air hit him, as if that could possible blow away any regret that this mission had brought to him or the others.

They made their way to their car and drove away into the darkness and bak to their home.

----------

"Good-morning, sweetheart! Did you sleep well?" A strange lady asked from the doorway, I was confuse but an impulse took over me and I replied, "Yes mother."

This lady was my mother?

Why didn't I feel like I knew this?

I rubbed my head and got off of the bed I must have been asleep on.

Looking into the mirror before me, I stared blankly at the one I saw staring back at me.

Was... That me?

I touched my face slowly to confirm the reflection then walked to the door where my mother was standing with a smile, "Your father is making dinner, so we can eat of ether tonight" She spoke.

I wanted to ask her about who I wa: and where I was, because if truth be told, I had no idea...

But she had such a smile upon her face that I didn't ask. I nodded and she left.

I walked around the room aimlessly, looking over at everything I had in here.

I guess it's up to me to discover who I am alone...

--- Two Months Later ---

"________!" I heard my parents call me from the kitchen.

I ran over to them in my Hetalia shirt, it was an anime that I liked to watch apperently. It was in my closet so I wore it, after all everything else that I owned were in boxes and my luggage.

"Hello!" I smile at them.

"We are moving tomorrow, are all your things packed?" She asked.

I nodded and they both smiled, "Alright, I'm glad you are being strong, I mean, you are leaving behind all of your friends..." They spoke.

I shrugged, "I'll make new ones!"

They both smiled and nodded, "Alright then, rest up and before you know t, we will be gone!

I ran back to my room and opened my laptop up.

Friends? I can't remember any... I only know my family... I'm sure I'll figure it out along the way though...

--------------------------------

And the final part!! :D

I hope you enjoyed your past story!!! It was actually really fun to write, like, a story within a story!

Ah, well today is Friday for me and I have been in this bloody car all day, but we should be arriving at California soon!!

Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow if you haven't!! It would really mean a lot, and Happy Thanksgiving!!! >:D

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

47.2K 609 13
A new collection of crappy fanfics written by yours truly .~. BTW PLEASE REQUEST FOR STUFF And finally, I hope you enjoy your experience, love~
14.2K 286 35
Hi, I'm Redreddraws3, and this is my first time making a oneshot book! This book exists because I have ideas that I wanna write, but I didn't have a...
5.2K 46 40
*Imagine meeting the gang* *Imagine falling in love* *Imagine anything* I know how much you guys like Outsider Imagines and Preferences so I thought...
4.7K 491 200
This is gonna be crack like and random stuff. I'll probably do some role play with characters. This was when I was a new Hetalia weeb, forgive my gra...