(JIKOOK) - THE HOT GUY AND ME

By Maneko_San

Jimin is a new student who have move from America to Korea (Busan) at another school called Tecna High to con... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter:1
Chapter:2
Chapter:3
Chapter:4
Chapter:5
Chapter:7
Chapter:8
Chapter:9
Chapter:10
Chapter:11
Chapter:12
Chapter:13
Chapter:14
Chapter:15
Chapter:16
Chapter:17
Chapter:18
Chapter:19
Chapter:20
SORRY!!!!
Chapter: 21
Chapter:22
Chapter:23
Chapter:24
Chapter:25
Chapter:26
Chapter:27
Chapter:28
Chapter:29
Chapter:30
Chapter:31
Chapter:32
Chapter:33
Chapter:34
Chapter:35
Chapter:36
Chapter:37
Chapter:38
Chapter:39
Chapter:40
Chapter:41
Chapter:42
Chapter:43
Chapter:44

Chapter:6

1.9K 111 8
By Maneko_San

Hello It's author-nim, thank you for giving my story try I really appreciate that and I hope i get more readers in the future. Anyway thank you and comment and vote if you have to. A lot of love and kisses😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

*JUNGKOOK POV*

Ugh. I'm so exhausted" Jungkook said as he leaned into his office chair. Pushing his long raven hair back before he place his hand on his forehead.

Sigh. I really want to rest right now but I think I'll get cursed at if I take one step through that door. Chuckle. Why does he have to be so strict all the damn time. Crazy old man.

In case your wondering. I'm currently drown in paperwork right now. Now you know what I'll be doing after school, and on weekends when I don't have any school.

And if you want to know why my father is being like this, or if he's a bitch. Then your half correct. He is a bitch. But not too much of a bitch. My father is doing this to me because I miss my curfew. So I am getting punished by doing more paperwork than usual, and have to be finish by 5 in the morning. It's currently after 2 and I'm not even close to finishing yet. It's like every second I distract myself from these monstrous amount of papers and went to do it again, it multiply. Stupid old man ugh.

It's not that I wanted to, I needed to if I'm going to take over the family's business. If your thinking that my father's business is very famous. Then the answer is yes. It is. My father is the chairman and CEO of Generals Motor Company and soon that title will be given to the next heir of the company. Which will be me. My older twin brother Jeonhoon was supposed to be the next heir but he refused. So now it's passed on to me.

Two and a half hours have passed and I am almost finished with the paperwork. I felt my eyes closing every now and then and my head felt like it was going to burst off. Is this what it feels like when your being tortured.

I was writing and reviewing information on the papers just to hear the door burst open revealing the least most annoying person I wanted to see right now.

"Jeon Jungkook why are you up so late" my father asked looking at me with a questionable face.

Is he dumb. I didn't have the energy to give a mean comeback so I just ignore him and went back to finishing my work.

"Jeon Jungkook listen when your old man speak will you" he complains walking up to me.

I sighed lifting my head up from my work. "Look here pops. You were the one who throw me in here and told me not to leave untill all the work is finished by 5" I said giving him a bored look as he responds with sorry eyes.

"Oh yeah. I totally forgot" he nervously chuckled. "Work hard and make sure you get enough sleep. Your health is important to me after all" he advices as he slowly went to whispered in my ears "and hurry and get yourself a chick will you" he joked, running out with a stupid grin on his face; dodging the office cup that I throw at him as it fall and shattered into pieces.

"Make sure you clean that!" He shouted through the door crack.

Damn he's going to be death of me.....

"JIMIN POV"

"Jimin honey!".

I heard someone yelled startling me out of my sleep. I groan in annoyance ignoring the voice, trying to find a comfortable spot in my bed to lay.

"Jiminie wake up It's 9 in the morning" my mother continued to yelled bursting through the doors before she push me from off the bed.

"Mother what the heck?!" I said getting from off of the floor as I send her an (are-you-carzy-face.)

"Oh shut it! It's the only way I know how to wake you on the weekends. You should be glad I didn't throw cold water on you" she retorts with a devilish smirk.

Rolling my eyes; I chuckled "It's Saturday mom. I can sleep in if I want to" I answered and went in the bathroom.

"Whatever. I made breakfast" she said and head through the door;closing it behind.

I take my clothes off and went in the tub. I turn on the pipe feeling the cool water falling on me as my muscles relax into it. I wonder if Taehyung is free today. It's literally Saturday and I don't know what to do. I think I might call him to hangout.

After some minutes I finished showering. I went to put on my clothes; wearing a red shirt with black rip jeans pants and the same colour shoes to match with it. I put my hair into a ponytail with bangs covering my forehead and went downstairs. I saw my mom getting ready. She turn her head towards me and I send her a flying kiss, she smile and catch the kiss before sending it back to me.

"I put your breakfast in the fridge okay" she informed before heading through the door.

"Okay! Bye. I love you" I screamed as she kindly smile to me mouthing the same words before closing the door.

Sigh. She is working way too hard. I thought before I went to open the refrigerator to see a whole feast. Thank you mom, this is why I love you. With a happy mood I went to heat up the food. After a while the microwave beeped to indicate the meal is ready. I hurriedly went to sit around the dining table; praying before I dig in. Taking the first bite, I moan at the amazing flavours.

While I was eating my delicious food that my dear lovely mother prepared for me, I heard my phone rang stopping me from eating any further. I went to fetch it on the kitchen table and answered it.

"Hello?" I started first as I went back to finish my breakfast.

"Hey Jimin It's Tae" I heard the person said making my face lit up.

"Hey Tae what's up?" I asked all excited hoping he responds with (do you want to hangout type shit).

"Nothing much. Just wondering if your bored and wanted to hangout for a bit" I smiled thinking that we are soulmate made for each other.

"Funny cause I was thinking the same thing. When and where should I meet you" I asked.

"Meet me now in Sahara's Cafe".

"Okay I'll be there in 2 hours" I implied and he responds with an okay before hanging the phone up.

After 10 minutes I finished eating. I didn't felt like making my driver Mr. Ferguson drop me off so I took a taxi instead.

*TAEHYUNG POV*

I hang the phone up after my short chat with Jimin. I didn't have anything to do so I figured I will just go out to have fun with him, Chloe and Jungkook. The other guys was busy with important matters so I didn't invite them. Such a bummer.

I was chilling for a bit until i heard the bell rang signalling that someone has entered. I look to see who it was, and it was none other than Jungkook who had entered the cafe. I waved at him so he could find me much easier, he saw that and approach me.

"Dude. Are you okay?" I asked observing him. He looks kinda tired.

"Yeah right. It's nothing. It's not that my father punish me last night after we came back late from the amusement park and told me to finish the office work until 5 in the god damn morning" Jungkook cursed with an angry face that could kill someone.

"Oh dude you got it rough. You know how your old man is. I bet he never meant it and was worried for you. So he got angry and told you to do that" I reassured and he nod in understanding.

"So what are we going to do".

"I don't know maybe hang out a bit" I replied giving him an (I-didn't-plan-that-far look).

He sighed "fine. We can go see a movie or something".

"Yeah your right! but before that we have to wait for our other guests".

"Other guests? but I thought the others were busy. Are you talking about chloe".

"Yep. Chloe and somebody else~" I teased but he ignore me and looked away.

"Kool" he said and I gave a smirk. I kinda know Jungkook likes Jimin, I'm his bestfriend afterall.

"Sir your orders" the waiter butt in holding a tray with coffees placed on it, I gave her a soft smile and took them.

"I almost forgot that I order some coffee for you guys" I declared before handing a coffee over to Jungkook who kindly retrieve it from me.

We drank our drinks for a good 5 minutes until we heard someone entered the cafe following with a high pitch voice. I know that voice anywhere.

"Hey TK! Jk!" Chloe exclaimed stomping her way up to us. I place my coffee on the table and greet her with a grin and a high five. Jungkook just gave a simple nod still drinking his coffee.

"Is that all I get Jungkook. Man your so boring" she rolled her eyes and proceeded to sit.

"So TK. Someone else should be hear right?" Chole asked. As I was getting ready to answer her, I heard someone called my name. With a delighted face I look towards the person still answering Chloe.

"Yeah. And It's Jimin". I look to Jungkook seeing that he was giving Jimin one of his smirks and I was shock. Not really but wow. I've never seen Jungkook gives a smirk/smile when someone mention a guest. The only reaction I would see is his shallow face. Is that even considered a reaction.

"Taehyungie- hyung" I heard jimin called.

"Hey cutie" I respond. I guess this is everyone. I thought.

*JIMIN POV*

"Hey cutie" I heard Taehyung said and I smile at him. I looked around just to become confused cause I thought it was just the both of us. But no. Because I spot Chloe and 'MR FRICKING HOT GUY STARING AT ME WITH A FRICKING SMIRK'.

"What! why is the hot guy here?" I shouted pointing at him. I looked at everyone seeing that they were staring at me with a disgusted face. For a sec I was dumbfounded as to why but soon to realize that I said that out loud. Shit.

"Okay I know Jungkook is very good looking but. The hot guy, seriously what kind of a heck of a name is that" Chloe jokingly said snickering. Curse my fricking mouth for sliping that out Jesus. I look towards the hot guy seeing that his smirk get wider staring at me. I bet he find this amusing. Still flushed all over my cheek, Chloe and Taehyung was laughing their asses off. What's so funny?

"Hmm. I like it" I heard the guy silkily said. And why did my heart skip a beat just then. Cursed that sexy voice as well. I sit beside Taehyung who was laughing his ass off still. Glaring at him he shut the hell up.

"So. I didn't know you guys are in a relationship" Taehyung start to tease with a silly smile place over his face. I know what he's doing. Bitch stop making fun off of me. "Well I'll let it past this time. Anyway I bought you coffee".

"What! No! What do you mean you'll let it past. You got it all wrong. We are not in a realtionship" I exclaimed, shooking my head millions of time due to nervousness.

"But you called him hot guy. Do you ever see person nick-naming someone as hot guy unless you find him/ her attractive and you like them" Chloe said using her fingers to coat the name.

"Well he is attractive. What! NO NO. I just. It's because I didn't know his name" I tried to reason out, still in panic.

"Yeah right. Can't persuade me with that one. You didn't know his name and we've been hanging out for a week almost two. And the best name you could come up with is. Hot Guy" she burst out laughing even more as I hung my head in embarrassment. I looked over to him seeing that he's still smiling at me. I blushed and looked away thinking why whenever I'm around him I find myself in some sticky situation. Looking through the cafe window I groan in my head. I guess this day will be one hell of circus ride. I looked towards Chloe-noona who was still laughing with Taehyungie-hyung and rolled my eyes at them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 120 32
Park Jimin,a lovable and handsome boy next door with low self-confidence enters University life. Till now focused on getting good grades, having an i...
3.1K 165 32
'What are you doing here...?' 'I thought we'd established he's too good for you. Stay away from him.' 'I'm sorry I can't stay away, I'm sorry I did...
26K 3K 72
The year he was fifteen, Park Jimin realized he was gay, and that he fell in love with a hot guy the same gender he was! Jimin spied on the other's o...
4.2K 123 1
Jimin finds 15 year old, prepubescent, awkward, aspiring photographer Jungkook's overwhelming photo collection of him. Their sweet relationship disin...