Fallin' In You (English Ver...

By annazure

"Even if you ask me to let go of everything I have now, I will do it. Without hesitation. Because my life is... More

1. It's over? Or maybe it just started?
2. Dinner
3. Midnight Phone
4. Feeling
5. Osaka
6. Rumor
7. Open
8. JH : "Can I..."
9. Sea ​​and Winter
10. Confused
11. Curiosity
12. Trust
13. Minhyuk's Story
14. JH : "Sleep with me?"
15. That morning
16. Angry
17. Can u move on?
18. Alone
19. Accidental (I)
20. Accidental (II)
21. A Plan
22. Terror?
23. Sudden Date
24. Christmas Eve
25. Americano
26. It's Not Right
27. Riesling and Dolcetto
28. In The Strange Place
29. A Bond Between "Us"
30. 2 0 1 3
31. Choose To Get Involved
32. Put Myself First
33. Suddenly Become a Detective
34. The Start
35. Jonghyun's Action
37. Jungshin Promises
38. Secret Meeting
39. The Offer
40. A Bouquet of Freesia
41. Sunset, kisses and Jungshin
42. Sabotase
43. Guilty Feeling
44. A Deal
45. The Last Thing
46. Endless Night
47. Is This The End?
48. Seventy Two Hours
49. Jungshin Hug
50. J vs J
51. The Progress
52. Getting Broken
53. Honesty
54. Love Statement
55. Relent
56. Kiss
57. "Lee Seungyeon?"
58. The Best Broken Heart
59. Cuddles
60. Barbeque
61. Goodbye
62. Like a Honeymoon
63. Maldives
Epilogue

36. Berries

30 4 0
By annazure

Choi Daehyun pushed the door violently, entering without permission, at this moment he was overcome with emotion because Lee Jonghyun met him. He didn't expect that Jonghyun would dare to do something like this. And worse, he knows the 'business' of both of which has been a secret.

In the past, when he took Park Jisoo openly, Jonghyun did nothing. Not maintaining the woman at all, not angry and giving him a threat. But why with Gong Seungyeon he became like this? Does Jonghyun really not want to lose Seungyeon or his ego as a man injured because his lover will be captured for the second time by the same person?

"Park Jisoo!" Daehyun shouted. Then found the woman was putting on makeup in her room.

Jisoo turned around in surprise because Daehyun's sudden arrival. "What's the matter? Why are you yelling at me?"

Daehyun reached out his hand, grabbed Jisoo's hair that had just been tidied up, made the woman grimaced in pain.

"Are you crazy!?"

"You are crazy! Let me go!" Jisoo shouted back.

"You should have told me that jerk Lee Jonghyun actually dared to disturb my life!" He snapped, followed by a slap on Jisoo's cheek.

Jisoo held onto the hard slap, "What?" She asked, disbelief.

"He came to me and threatened to destroy my life if I ever touched that woman again!"  Daehyun hissed, trying to explain while holding back emotions.

"Don't joke, idiot! How dare he do such a thing. All he has been doing is hiding behind his agency."

"Don't ever say I'm an idiot! You bitch!"  Daehyun pushed Jisoo until her body hit the wall behind her. "He knows I'm in the drug business. And he has all the evidence."

Jisoo winced, feeling pain from the impact just now, "Lying." She murmured. "Then you fight him!"

"And that damn Lee Jungshin got involved a lot too, you know !?"

"Jungshin?" Jisoo asked in disbelief. "What did he do? Why did he interfere?"

"You don't know when I brought Seungyeon and you kept Jonghyun here, it was Jungshin who came like a cheap hero."

"What? Jungshin did that? For Seungyeon?" Jisoo is getting fed up with Seungyeon, why do those men want to protect her Jisoo doesn't understand.  "Destroy them all, Oppa. Including Jungshin. I don't care how, you have to destroy them all."

"Are you making me your bait now? Hm? Do you really want Seungyeon to be destroyed? For what?" Daehyun asked in a low, intimidating tone.

But, Jisoo instead looked at him fiercely, her eyes showing hatred and despair, "Yes! I want her to be destroyed, or die, and Jonghyun come back to me."

Daehyun was stunned. He gave a few moments of pause, only stared back at Jisoo in silence, before saying, "Am I not enough for you?"

Jisoo laughed sarcastically, "Of course not. You bastard, Oppa! And you can't take me to that place. You can't take me where I want."

"Popularity? Is that what you want?"

Jisoo looked away.  Give no answer.

***

"I'll be busy again soon too." Jonghyun said, his fingers smoothed the strands of hair next to his girl.

Seungyeon smiled, "I know. And it will be harder for us to meet."

"I'll see you every time I get a chance. I promise."

"But Oppa will often go abroad."

Jonghyun nodded, "Right. I hope you can accompany."

"How come. I also have to film here. And I don't want to disturb your work."

"You will never interfere." Now the man's fingers reach for Seungyeon's hand, bring it to his lips and kiss slowly.

"Don't think too much about me and just focus. The four of you always do extraordinary work."

"Ya, we did." Jonghyun smiled, feeling comfortable with the calm atmosphere at the moment. "Anyway, you and Jungshin look close."

Seungyeon noticed Jonghyun's tone of voice changed, like... Jealousy?

"Why do you think so?"

"Because... You look comfortable talking to him, and your way of speaking is also different from when you talk to Yonghwa hyung or Minhyuk."

Seungyeon frowned, thinking, "Really? I feel normal."

"I see it and I can feel it, Seungyeon."

"Jungshin oppa is a good person. So what if I get closer to him? He's your best friend."

Jonghyun looked at Seungyeon, fixing his sitting position angrily. "He is still a man, Seungyeon. For God's sake!"

Seungyeon laughed amused.  "I know, Oppa."

"Nothing funny." Jonghyun frowned, didn't like it. "I'm seriously."

"I'm also serious." Seungyeon tried to hold back her laughter. "Ah, that reminds me, Jungshin oppa hasn't said what he wants."

"What you mean?"

"I promise I will give him anything because he saved me that night."

Gosh!

Is it true that girl is not sensitive?

She seemed to add a wound above the wound. Make Jonghyun increasingly bend his face.

"I told him to just tell me. Don't tell you."  He said fiercely.

"And? Do you know what he wants?"

"Not yet."

Again, Seungyeon laughs. "See? I'll ask him later."

Then the girl moved from beside Jonghyun into the kitchen to get a box of ice cream, still laughing without guilt.

Jonghyun closed his eyes, feeling suddenly dizzy. Jungshin's sentence was always ringing in his head, spinning endlessly.

I have decided to be involved between you two.

Don't tell him that Jungshin is serious. Don't tell him that Jungshin has a special feeling for Seungyeon. Oh, and could the girl be a little more sensitive so she could know which men paid more attention to her?

Suddenly his cellphone vibrated, making his thoughts about Jungshin and Seungyeon and all that jealousy a little distracted.

"Ya, Hyung?"

Yonghwa's voice came from across there.  "Yesterday, you went to that place? Meeting that guy?"

Jonghyun glanced at Seungyeon who was still busy sprinkling pieces of berries onto her favorite vanilla ice cream. "Ya, I went there." Jonghyun answered half whispering.

He doesn't want Seungyeon to know what he did to Daehyun yesterday, at least not now. If Jonghyun has confirmed his threat and it is clear Daehyun chose to retreat, then he will tell her.

"Then what? Can we talk about it?"

"Where are you now?"

"I'm in the studio. There's no one here, Minhyuk and Jungshin will come later this afternoon."

"I'm going there now." Jonghyun immediately disconnected. "Baby..." He exclaimed.

"Hm? Who's call?" Seungyeon approaches him with a bowl of vanilla ice cream full of berries.

"Yonghwa hyung." Jonghyun replied, feeding a spoonful of ice cream.

"What is wrong?"

"Nothing, just asking me to go to the studio." Well, Jonghyun with his full mouth looks adorable.

"So, are you leaving?"

Jonghyun nodded, "After I finish this ice cream."

***

After Jonghyun left, Seungyeon also got ready to go to the agency office, the next day she had to be on the set all day. She was just about to call her manager to pick up, there was an incoming call from Jungshin.

"Oh? What a coincidence, I was just talking about Jungshin oppa." She muttered, then, "Hallo?"

"Annyeong Seungyeon.." Says Jungshin cheerfully.

"Annyeong, Oppa... What's wrong?"

"Nothing, just want to hear your voice."

God!

What happened to Jungshin?

Seungyeon just laughed awkwardly, "Liar. Why Oppa?" She asked again, trying to be normal.

Jungshin also laughed. "Are you busy?"

"Not really. But just about to go to the agency's office to check a few things."

"Can we meet?" Jungshin asked without doubt.

Seungyeon frowned, surprised. "Isn't Oppa in the studio?"

"What do you mean?"

"Yonghwa oppa asked Jonghyun oppa to go to studio an hour ago. I guess the four of you practiced."

A moment of silence.

"Ah... That's... Just the two of them. Talking about the music they made. I'll go to the studio this afternoon." Jungshin who was also confused finally was able to give a spontaneous reason.

Seungyeon nodded in response, even though Jungshin couldn't see it.

"So? Can we meet for a moment? There's something I want to talk about. And... You still owe me something. Remember?"

Seungyeon chuckled, "Alright... Where?"

"Are you at the apartment now? Wait there, I'll pick you up."

***

Ps.  Actually, what title do you want for this part?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 728 25
"Why can't you leave me alone?" Taehyung asked frustratedly. "Because i don't want to." You said smiling cheerfully. "Y/n !" Taehyung said. "Yes Ta...
2.7K 133 14
SNEAK PEEK: "Because I CAN'T LOVE A GUY WHO HAVE THESE FUCKIN SEIZURES ALL THE TIME ! " Jungkook growled, his chest moving up and down , eyes reflec...
33.4K 1.4K 47
- She didn't know how to deal with heartaches until she experienced one; and he just wanted to experience love, but he didn't know that Hwang Yiyeon...
41K 2.5K 83
A marriage that had been so great for the years. A marriage that was working between to passionate lovers. But it comes to end when Lee Minho comes h...