He Wasn't A Jerk Online (He W...

By onedirectiion_

⁑⁑⁑ EDITING AS OF MARCH 2019 ⁑⁑⁑ [Winner in the 2012 Watty Awards for Undiscovered Gems]: ★ Read at your own... More

He Wasn't A Jerk Online (Louis Tomlinson Fan Fiction)
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Questions Page - Number One
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Questions Page - Number Two
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
SEQUEL INFORMATION!!
Special Chapter - Chapter Twenty-One: Louis P.O.V
REVISED EDITION OF HWAJO

Chapter Twenty-Six

99.2K 2.3K 529
By onedirectiion_

Chapter Twenty-Six

One Week Later

Louis just finished packing his last suitcase a few minutes ago - and here were are, sitting in his room. His little sisters were being watched by their dad for the next week while Louis went to the X Factor auditions. Louis and his mum decided to stay out close to where they were holding the auditions, since that would be the place where the real X Factor's live shows would take place - and if he did get in they wouldn't have to travel back there.

"I'm going to miss you," Louis mumbled against my hair as he drew circles on the back of my hand that was intertwined with his.

I nodded slightly, "I'm going to miss you as well."

I tried to hold back the tears for when Louis left, but I just couldn't hold them back anymore. Soon they started to free fall on their own and I was captured into Louis' arms quietly sobbing - making his blue v-neck t-shirt damp with tears and eyeliner.

"This is why I didn't tell you," Louis muttered quietly to himself, rubbing my back, "I didn't want you to start crying over me leaving."

I pulled back from where my head was resting on his shoulder, "I would've cried anyway - when I noticed you were gone. It's better you told me when you did Louis."

"I guess your right."

"I know I'm right," I said, pecking his lips, "Besides - we still have a few minutes left together."

Louis looked at the clock and made a face when he realized we had only about ten minutes left together before his mum and him took off towards their hotel. I could tell Louis didn't want to leave and the selfish part of me didn't want to let him go - but I knew I had too.

"Louis?" I questioned, looking up at him.

His blue eyes met my grin ones, "Hmm?"

"Promise me something," I whispered to him and I could feel the tears threatening to come back. A lump in my throat formed, preventing me from swallowing.

"Anything Tori, you know that."

"Promise you won't forget me."

Louis nodded and smirked at me, "I would never ever be able to forget you Victoria. I don't think I ever want to forget you for that matter."

I smiled up at him, and kissed him on the cheek, "I love you so much Louis."

He squeezed my sides that he was holding onto, "I love you too."

~*~

"Is that all sweetie?" Louis mum asked, holding onto the top of the trunk.

Louis nodded sadly, "Yeah."

Louis' mum closed the trunk, and dusted her hands off on her black pants before turning to my mother and smiling at her. They exchanged a few words before they both hugged each other - and I swear, I thought I saw my mum shed a tear.

I patted my mums back, "It's not like they'll be gone for forever."

She smiled weakly at me, "I know but I'm going to miss Jay being there for me."

Jay hugged my mum once more before releasing her, "I'm going to miss you too Victoria - your so good for my little boy."

"Mum, I'm not a little boy anymore," Louis protested, but his mum ignored him and instead embraced me with a hug. I wrapped my arms around her in a hug too and closed my eyes for a brief second.

"Say good-bye Louis, we need to start leaving." Jay announced, before heading to the driver's side of the car and climbing in. My mum talked to her through the rolled-down window as Jay waited for Louis to get in the car.

Louis held his arms open for me, "Come here mystery girl."

I chuckled and stepped into his arms, "I think it's the other way around - singing4life24."

"I love you," Louis whispered - his voice slightly strained as he said it.

"I will always love you," I whispered back to Louis, and chuckled a bit - remembering the time when Louis was singing the Whitney Houston hit on the karaoke Wii game.

Time sure flies by.

"I need to go," Louis said, and I looked up at him. His eyes were squeezed tight and a few tears leaked out. Louis Tomlinson was actually crying.

Louis Tomlinson - Doncaster's biggest player was crying.

"I know you do," I said and reached up on my tip-toes to give him a small kiss - but he thought otherwise. He held the back of my head with his hand and kissed me passionately, his tongue slipping into my mouth. A gentle sweet kiss turned into a heated, needy kiss in a matter of seconds.

He pulled back and rested his forehead against mine, "Bye babe."

I cleared my throat and stepped away from him, crossing my arms across my chest, "Bye," He started to walk to his car but I yelled back to him, "Good luck! Next time I see you - I expect you to be a worldwide superstar!"

He turned around, his hand on the car door handle and he flashed me his trademark smirk I didn't see very often nowadays. He gave me a short wave and then slid inside, slamming the car door behind him. My mum stepped away from the driver's side of the door and walked over to me, slinging her arm around my shoulders.

"Be strong," My mum whispered into my ear as their car started to pull away from the side of the curb to their house.

I shook my head, uncrossing one of my arms so I could wipe a tear, "I can't mum - I love him."

My mum nodded understanidly, "I know how you feel sweetie - but you know the saying, if you love something set it free? Well -"

I stopped my mum right there and chuckled weakly, "Don't go all cliche, love story on me now mum. I thought you were better than this!"

Mum chuckled and shook her head, "Cmon - let's go home."

~*~

I felt heartbroken.

I felt alone.

I didn't feel the love anymore.

I didn't feel the warmth of Louis.

I didn't even know what I was supposed to do now.

I kept telling myself Louis would be back home soon, but in my heart I knew he wouldn't be. He was an amazing and talented singer, and if those judges couldn't see it they must be blind. I spent the rest of the day sitting in my living room, Biscuit sleeping soundly on my lap without a care in the world. I decided to not act like one of those heartbroken chicks you always read about in those cheesy romance novels or see in those cliche romance movies.

I picked up the brownie my mum had bought from a backery down the street about an hour ago, and then took a sip of the hot chocolate I had made and poured into my favorite cup of all time - A Harry Potter mug.

"Victoria?" My mum called out, the sound of her high heels clacking against the wooden floor echoed in the house.

"In the living room," I called out, switching the channel to Project Runway.

My mum entered the room, a purple form fitting dress was what she was sporting. Paired with black high heels and a string of pearls around her neck - I'd say someone either had a date.

"Going on a date?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at her.

She nodded, trying to put an earring into her ear, "I am. Chet and I are discussing baby names tonight." She squealed with excitement and I smiled weakly at her.

"Well, have a good time."

She nodded and picked up her clutch, "I will - Night Victoria!"

The slamming of the front door indicated that she had left for her date and I let out a sigh of relief. I let it out, all of it. I let the tears stream freely down my face and having my clothes to catch their falls. I didn't think I could hold in my tears this long - but I felt empty. My heart was hurting me, and I couldn't help but let out a strangled sob that awake Biscuit. Biscuit started to whimper as he watched me cry, and lay down on the couch - burrying my head into a pillow.

Memories of Louis and I's late night conversations on AIM came to my mind, and I let out another sob. I blindly got up from the couch, making my way to my bedroom with tear clouded eyes, and picked up my laptop. I logged onto the familiar webpage I came to know and love - aim.

I can do this. I thought to myself as I hovered my mouse onto the 'Delete Account' button. I closed my eyes tightly and clicked the delete account button, waiting for the message of recognition.

Your account has been deleting successfully.

I let out a long sigh and closed my laptop lid. JustaDancerx and Singing4life24 were no more a part of my life. I learned that Louis wasn't a jerk online, and he could change for the better. Louis wasn't no longer a mystery guy to me, he no longer was 'Singing4life24' - he was just, Louis.

He was Louis Tomlinson - who I've grown to know and love, even though I didn't think it was possible. But believe me, loving Louis Tomlinson wasn't as crazy of a thought than I thought it was when I first met him.

Loving Louis came naturally, and I intended on keeping it that way.

~*~

now will be working on a sequel to this story, and I have a few ideas in mind(THANKS TO SOME COMMENTERS :D) and it will be up probably late October/Early November. I have school work to now focus on, and I need to be like on my a-game okay guys. Okay.

I cannot believe that 'He Wasn't A Jerk Online' is finally finished. I owe all of this stories chapters to all of my fans, readers, voters and commenters. Without you guys this story wouldn't have gone anywhere - and I wouldn't have been able to finish it.

PLEASE KEEP VOTING AND COMMENTING AND SHARING THIS STORY WITH YOUR FRIENDS/FANS. I HAVE #506 IN WATTY AWARDS AND I DON'T WANT THIS STORY TO DWINDLE JUST BECAUSE IM NOT UPDATING IT ANYMORE.

Thank you all for being so amazing and I love you all. ♥

- Michelle. :)

* 2 DAYS TILL MY BIRTHDAY GUYS!*

Video: What Hurts The Most - Rascal Flatts (only because I was listening to it while I was writing this because it seemed to fit it)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 264 12
Emma can't wait to get to college and leave all of her bitter high school memories behind. Especially the one who broke her heart and made the rest o...
1.5M 74.7K 34
Christian Hendrix's story (straight out of Coffee And Papers) * * * His heart was broken by the rejection from his one true love and now, a possible...
4.4M 153K 50
*BEING RE-WRITTEN* "I never once told you I broke the engagement," his words were harsh and spoken in a cold voice but his hand that was running up a...
62K 2K 46
Bella head towards where they're going, carefully stepping along the craggy rocks. When suddenly, one of the rock she step into knocks her off balanc...