Chapter Twenty-Six

Chapter Twenty-Six

One Week Later

Louis just finished packing his last suitcase a few minutes ago - and here were are, sitting in his room. His little sisters were being watched by their dad for the next week while Louis went to the X Factor auditions. Louis and his mum decided to stay out close to where they were holding the auditions, since that would be the place where the real X Factor's live shows would take place - and if he did get in they wouldn't have to travel back there.

"I'm going to miss you," Louis mumbled against my hair as he drew circles on the back of my hand that was intertwined with his.

I nodded slightly, "I'm going to miss you as well."

I tried to hold back the tears for when Louis left, but I just couldn't hold them back anymore. Soon they started to free fall on their own and I was captured into Louis' arms quietly sobbing - making his blue v-neck t-shirt damp with tears and eyeliner.

"This is why I didn't tell you," Louis muttered quietly to himself, rubbing my back, "I didn't want you to start crying over me leaving."

I pulled back from where my head was resting on his shoulder, "I would've cried anyway - when I noticed you were gone. It's better you told me when you did Louis."

"I guess your right."

"I know I'm right," I said, pecking his lips, "Besides - we still have a few minutes left together."

Louis looked at the clock and made a face when he realized we had only about ten minutes left together before his mum and him took off towards their hotel. I could tell Louis didn't want to leave and the selfish part of me didn't want to let him go - but I knew I had too.

"Louis?" I questioned, looking up at him.

His blue eyes met my grin ones, "Hmm?"

"Promise me something," I whispered to him and I could feel the tears threatening to come back. A lump in my throat formed, preventing me from swallowing.

"Anything Tori, you know that."

"Promise you won't forget me."

Louis nodded and smirked at me, "I would never ever be able to forget you Victoria. I don't think I ever want to forget you for that matter."

I smiled up at him, and kissed him on the cheek, "I love you so much Louis."

He squeezed my sides that he was holding onto, "I love you too."

~*~

"Is that all sweetie?" Louis mum asked, holding onto the top of the trunk.

Louis nodded sadly, "Yeah."

Louis' mum closed the trunk, and dusted her hands off on her black pants before turning to my mother and smiling at her. They exchanged a few words before they both hugged each other - and I swear, I thought I saw my mum shed a tear.

I patted my mums back, "It's not like they'll be gone for forever."

She smiled weakly at me, "I know but I'm going to miss Jay being there for me."

Jay hugged my mum once more before releasing her, "I'm going to miss you too Victoria - your so good for my little boy."

"Mum, I'm not a little boy anymore," Louis protested, but his mum ignored him and instead embraced me with a hug. I wrapped my arms around her in a hug too and closed my eyes for a brief second.

"Say good-bye Louis, we need to start leaving." Jay announced, before heading to the driver's side of the car and climbing in. My mum talked to her through the rolled-down window as Jay waited for Louis to get in the car.