When The Lights Go Out (A Haz...

Von IzzytheWeirdOne13

You (Y/N) (L/N) were the child of two murderous "parents". You weren't abused no..more like forced to be like... Mehr

Backstory
My last day of Highschool
My last day of highschool (Cont.)
Final results
A Turn Of Events..
Error..
Apology.

What the hell...

587 15 6
Von IzzytheWeirdOne13

Recap: Loading...E̶r̸r̴o̸r̴ ̵this act unavailable at the time

(TW: SOME GORE AND A CUT ON FACE. the picture is at the end of the page.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up to the sounds of the city, darkness and city smoke. I lay still for a while and eventually sit up and look at my surroundings, confused on where I am. I think to myself, 'Ok, I can see... What is that? A trash can...A fence behind me, a building next to me..Oh! I'm in an alley -- wait. I'm in an alley. How'd I get here? I thought I died. Am I in a coma, or am I-' A loud clattering of metal on metal pulled me out of my thoughts. I froze not knowing who or what it could be, I mean it could be anything really.

'Oh god,' I thought to myself. 'What if it's the gun guy! O-or what if it's something worse!?'

Without thinking, I called out in a defensive tone. "Who's there?!"

City sounds are what answered me, nothing but cars, honking, and that's it. I slowly stood up and glanced at the... alley that I was in. Surprisingly I didn't see anyone, just the stains and graffiti on the wall. I walked forward a bit and looked around again, this time seeing something dash out of my peripheral vision. 

"Hey! Who's there?" I called out again.

I heard a high pitched chuckle from behind me, and I spun around, trying to quickly get into a defensive stance. My eyes widened when I saw where the chuckle came from, they weren't even a person it was - a demon? He had red skin with two (2) dark red stripes on his arm, his three fingers, which weren't even fingers but claws, were the same color as the stripes on his arm. He had huge horns that were an even darker red with a light pink stripe down the middle and two vertical black eyes. He stared at me with those eyes, making me feel as though he was staring into my soul. After a moment of him staring I was finally able to get a word out.

"Where am I?" I said harshly, surprisingly my voice was not shaking.

"Oh, are you lost, doll~?" He said making me scrunch up my nose at the pet name.

I thought to myself about what to say and finally managed to get it out. "No, I'm not really lost just...wondering where I am..."

"C'mon baby girl, you should know this~" He said putting his sharp nail(claw?) above my cheek bone and right next to my eye. As he moved down slowly, I could feel him dig into my face,  a light trickle of blood flowing down my face.  Eventually, his claw landed on the bottom of my chin,. He lifted my face with his claw lightly and got dangerously close for comfort. (picture above is the cut)

"You're in hell doll...and you're looking mighty fine for a demon who doesn't know where they are." He got closer his eyes staring at my lips.

I push him away from me and back up. "Get off of me, you bastard!"

He glares at me and I glare right back at him. We stare at each other down, neither of us saying a thing. I quickly spin around and start running from him, desperately trying to get as far as I can.

"Come back here, doll~!" He snarls.

He tackles me and turns me over onto my back.

"WHAT THE HELL GET OFF OF ME! GET OFF OF ME YOU MICROPENIS MANIAC!" 

I realize my mistake as soon as I say it. My mouth drops open surprised I said something like that.

He growls at the insult and the smiles wickedly. "Ohohoho... You want to play that game, do ya!? Well guess what! You're not going anywhere, you bitch!"

's h i t' I thought to myself. He spit at me and I flinched.

"Aw, did that scare you doll? Well it looked hot to me~!" He got real up close and started kissing me on my lips. I squirmed, trying to think of a way out of this and then I got an idea. I acted like I was into it and I just had to wait.

"Well that's more like it now, doll!" He said before kissing me again, but this time when he wasn't expecting it I bit his lips as hard as I could. He yelped and I palm struck him getting him to move off of me enough so that I could get out from under him and run. 

"YOU BITCH COME BACK HERE!"

I was running through the alley as fast I could, glancing behind me when I bumped into someone and fell down.

"Shit, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean t-to," I said immediately.

"Hm? Oh, that's all rig-"

"YOU BITCH COME HE-" The red demon said.

"Is there a problem?" The person I bumped into said.

I didn't dare look up as I could feel the menacing tone and aura coming off from them. I just kept looking down staring at the dirty floor.

"Uhm, n-no there isn't..." the red demon said stuttering.

"T̴̥̥̈́̄̒̋h̶̪̮̳̟̹̊ẹ̴̢͌̀n̷̨̧̥̟̺̐͋̈́̽ ̴̡͕̙̌̑͗̚I̴̡̨͕̐̿̽̾ ̴̼̗̈̋͒s̸͕̼̈́̊͛͜͠ȗ̶̹͔̗̮͒̐͐͝g̷̨͚̀̅̍̏͛g̴̝̹͓̖͇͑͊̏̀͝ė̸͍͉̔̕s̴̡̨̖̓̑͝t̵̬̥̣͔͋ ̶̭̜̥̫̼̓͆y̷̗̮̫̰̜͌͂́̿ǫ̴͖͇̭̃͌̿̆ȕ̵̢̯̓̂ ̷͓̝̩͈́̈́͐l̴͙̽̽e̸̦͊̈́͐͠ą̸͋͋v̵̯̺̄̌͋̈̊ę̴̺̱̹̜͒" They said with a radio static.

They looked at me and asked "Are you alright?"

I nodded my head but stayed on the floor realizing where I was, what happened, and that I'm... dead.

I saw a hand reaching out to help me up. I grabbed it hesitantly and got up.

"Oh dear, you're bleeding, this won't do! Come with me darling, and I can have that fixed up in a jiffy!" He said and started walking towards a limousine.

As he starts walking I don't move. I hug myself and frown, my mind reeling over everything that's just happened and everything I've just found out. I hear him stop walking as he notices I'm not moving. He walks back to me and stops in front of me, not saying anything for a moment; possibly trying to figure out what to say.

"How rude of me! I'm Alastor, what's your name?"

For some odd reason this breaks me out of whatever trance I was in and I'm able to speak and move again.

"It's... uh, it's (Y/N)," I say confused.

"That's a lovely name!"

I shrugged a sad frown coming over my face as I remember someone with the same name.

He noticed that I was looking down and said "Come on. Smile my dear, you're never fully dressed without one!"

I laughed quietly, a short huff of air out my nose that was barely perceptible. A shadow of a smile coming over my face.

"Ah! There we go, it's small but it's a smile!" He said happily. "Now we should go before that wound starts festering" he said as he gestured to a deep cut. on my cheek. He started walking to the limousine. I reached up to touch it and felt a glare directed at me and stopped. He stopped and opened the door 

"After you."

"Thanks," I said, ignoring the fact that people doing this are rare nowadays...though I suppose he isnt a person..

I got in and sat down by the window. He got in right after me and then we started moving. I had no idea where we were going but I can feel in my gut that something had changed, if it was for better or worse who knows. Apparently the author had forgot how to say how I got a scratch and not have me remember the guy say demon instead of girl, ignoring that, right now...

I just have to trust myself.

Word count: 1,194 words (6,215 characters)

(Proofread by @MrsStealYoSenpai on  Proofread on Feb. 6 - 7, 2020)

Woo! Another chapter down and another one coming right up, real soon ;)  

(ahaha past me lied about that)

Also shoutout to @loopiebunny 

Thank you guys so much for reading this, it makes me really happy y'all like it so far!

-Your Author

This is what the cut on your cheek looks like.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

164K 5.7K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
604K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...