Fallin' In You (English Ver...

By annazure

"Even if you ask me to let go of everything I have now, I will do it. Without hesitation. Because my life is... More

1. It's over? Or maybe it just started?
2. Dinner
3. Midnight Phone
4. Feeling
5. Osaka
6. Rumor
7. Open
8. JH : "Can I..."
9. Sea ​​and Winter
10. Confused
11. Curiosity
12. Trust
13. Minhyuk's Story
14. JH : "Sleep with me?"
15. That morning
16. Angry
17. Can u move on?
18. Alone
19. Accidental (I)
20. Accidental (II)
21. A Plan
22. Terror?
23. Sudden Date
24. Christmas Eve
25. Americano
26. It's Not Right
27. Riesling and Dolcetto
28. In The Strange Place
29. A Bond Between "Us"
30. 2 0 1 3
31. Choose To Get Involved
32. Put Myself First
33. Suddenly Become a Detective
34. The Start
36. Berries
37. Jungshin Promises
38. Secret Meeting
39. The Offer
40. A Bouquet of Freesia
41. Sunset, kisses and Jungshin
42. Sabotase
43. Guilty Feeling
44. A Deal
45. The Last Thing
46. Endless Night
47. Is This The End?
48. Seventy Two Hours
49. Jungshin Hug
50. J vs J
51. The Progress
52. Getting Broken
53. Honesty
54. Love Statement
55. Relent
56. Kiss
57. "Lee Seungyeon?"
58. The Best Broken Heart
59. Cuddles
60. Barbeque
61. Goodbye
62. Like a Honeymoon
63. Maldives
Epilogue

35. Jonghyun's Action

40 4 2
By annazure

Jonghyun drove to a place that he had been wanting to go to a few days ago but still held back his emotions. And today he is determined to finish it.

Yes. Jonghyun has to finish it before the less than two weeks' vacation time will end. He is sure that he will not be able to work properly if this problem is not resolved until his activities resume. He also won't be able to calm down leaving Seungyeon every time he has to go abroad.

Yonghwa, Minhyuk and Jungshin several times told him not to be rash in taking action. But it seems Jonghyun won't be able to stay still any longer. He must do something before something worse happens.

Finally, after getting important information from the restaurant where Daehyun brought Seungyeon the other day, he was more confident to act faster. Yes, the sooner the better.

Jonghyun parked his car in front of a five-story building he last visited more than two years ago. In the past, the first and second floors of this building were Italian restaurants, and the upper part was a photo studio, which was often rented for a magazine photo shoot. But now it has turned into an ordinary office, occupied by the Italian restaurant owner who reportedly, now has more than ten luxury restaurants.

Without hesitation Jonghyun stepped into the building. A woman at the receptionist welcomed him kindly, but Jonghyun could not return the hospitality at all.

"I want to meet with Choi Daehyun-ssi." He said curtly.

The receptionist, who must have realized who the man standing now in front of her, smiled sheepishly, "Wait a minute, I'll contact him." She said as she reached for the phone on the table.

"There's no need. He knows I'll come. Just tell me where the room is."

Again, the receptionist showed her smile, don't care with Jonghyun's unfriendly tone just now, and easily believed what Jonghyun said and then showed her boss's room.

Still not returning that smile and without saying thank you, which was not really Jonghyun, he went straight there. Opening the door without hesitation, made Choi Daehyun, the only person in the room surprised to see who came to visit him suddenly.

"Oh, I have a guest." Daehyun welcomed him arrogantly.

Not at all intimidated, Jonghyun looked at Daehyun in the eye, "I won't make small talk. Don't ever bother Seungyeon again."

Daehyun raised his eyebrows, pretending not to understand. "Seungyeon? Ah... That woman. She has complained to you."

"I'm warning you. Don't touch her again!"

Suddenly, Daehyun laughed loudly, making Jonghyun frown with a slightly strange behavior. "I told you, didn't I? When we met at the cafe a while ago. I was interested in her."

"Look for another woman! Don't disturb mine!"

"Tsk tsk tsk. Lee Jonghyun..." Daehyun approached Jonghyun slowly, stood leaning on his desk, staring cynically. "You started it all first. You took what was mine first."

Jonghyun frowned not understanding. "You should look in the mirror before saying such nonsense."

"If you don't know what I'm talking about it doesn't matter. But... I don't promise to obey what you want right now. Gong Seungyeon... She's interesting. And obviously, I have to take it from you."

Now Jonghyun clenched the two in his place, his teeth gnashing moved by logistics which became increasingly fierce, he wanted to defeat the crazy man in front of him and add to his injuries while recovering, as Jungshin had done.

"I won't be nice to you anymore."

"Or what will you do?" Daehyun turned defiantly, his eyes emitting hatred.

Honestly, Jonghyun really doesn't understand what Daehyun said. From the start, he only thought the man was there with Jisoo first and the woman preferred him. Only that and okay, Jonghyun can accept. Indifferent. But now, Daehyun also wants to take Seungyeon from him. Will he take all the women Jonghyun was dating!? But why?

Jonghyun took out some photos from the pocket of his suit he was wearing and took it off at Daehyun. Part of the photo is a photo taken by Yonghwa and other part of the restaurant cctv where the man distributes Seungyeon's wine glass before asking the waiter to provide it, which uses the girl unconscious just like that.

"I know you are spying on me and Seungyeon, I know what you did that night. And I also know, all this time you are in the drug business." Jonghyun could see Daehyun's face slightly changed, gasped and slightly panicked. "So, do as I say. Don't touch her or you know what the consequences will be. This is your last change, Choi Daehyun-ssi. I'm not playing around."

After saying all that, Jonghyun left without waiting for any answer he didn't need to get an answer. But Daehyun's voice stopped him.

"How dare you Lee Jonghyun!" Daehyun shouted.

Jonghyun smiled, without turning over to see Daehyun saying, "Don't ever underestimate me again. I can ruin your life anytime."

And Jonghyun just left. Leaving Daehyun who screamed out of sight while hitting the table hard and tearing the photos earlier.

***

Seungyeon heard someone pressing the apartment code, followed by the sound of the door opening and then closing it again. She already knew who was coming.

"Annyeong Oppa ~"

Jonghyun smiled, showed his dimples and immediately brought Seungyeon into his arms. "Annyeong, baby. I miss you."

"Me too." Seungyeon hugged Jonghyun tightly, hiding her smile on his chest.

"You are very difficult to find lately, is that busy?" Jonghyun looked down at Seungyeon's beautiful face, while his arms were still hugging the girl. Feeling his energy immediately filled and his emotions subsided.

Seungyeon nodded, "Hm. I'm very busy. Aren't you busy?"

"I am busy." Jonghyun answered seriously. "Busy missing you."

Jeez.

Lee Jonghyun the rascal is back again.

Seungyeon rolled her eyes, pretending to be annoyed, even though she couldn't hide the blush on her face.

"You're beautiful every time you blush like this."

"Stop~"

Embarrassed, Seungyeon tried to let go of Jonghyun's arm which was still hugging her waist. But, don't expect that guy to just let it go. He instead pulled Seungyeon's body closer to him, clinging to his own massive body. Making Seungyeon make distance by pushing the chest, which turned out to make it even more flushed because it feels hard muscles there.

"Oppa went to the gym lately?" Seungyeon tried to change the subject.

"I do go to the gym regularly."

"Is it true?"

"You don't know? Ah... You just touched my body now. Okay touch me as you want."

Seungyeon snorted, annoyed and embarrassed, "Let me go."

"No." Jonghyun pulled the girl towards the sofa, sat there and made Seungyeon on his lap.

"Let go first~" Unknowingly Seungyeon spoke using aegyo. "Oppa~ I want to take the cellphone in the room~"

Jonghyun who hugged her even tighter, laughed with amusement. "I miss you. I will not let go of this hug." He said.

"Ah~ Let me-"

Jonghyun cuts Seungyeon's words with his lips. He kissed Seungyeon, deeply. Their hugs are getting tighter. Their lips now not only touched, but began to play there. And they are enjoyed it. Shed longing, even though they only did not meet a few days.

Jonghyun always knows how to make Seungyeon comfortable with his arms, so that Seungyeon can enjoy every movement of his lips. He knows how to spoil it.

Whereas Seungyeon, who had been in Jonghyun's lap, automatically made her position higher than him, lowered her head so that their lips could not be separated. Her hands pulled Jonghyun's nape closer so she slowly grabbed his hair.

Responding, Jonghyun pulled Seungyeon's waist, closer to him. The kiss deepened, even though they were panting, but no one wanted to let go. They miss each other.

Until when Jonghyun stroked Seungyeon's back, the girl grimaced, making Jonghyun keep his lips away, staring questioningly and worriedly.

"Why?"

Seungyeon did not answer, instead reunited their lips. Several times Jonghyun replied, but the worry didn't go from his head so he let go again.

"Did I hurt you?" He asked, Seungyeon shook her head. "Too fast?"

"No."

"Then?" He rubbed the girl's back again, making her wince again.

Curious, in a split second Jonghyun put Seungyeon on the sofa beside him, and without warning raised the sweater worn by Seungyeon, showing a bruise on her white back.

"Hey!!" Seungyeon shouted in surprise. Immediately lowered the sweater again.

Jonghyun who already saw the bruise did not care at all about her screams. "Why does it get bruised?"

"Why what?"

"What happened? Who did it to you?"

Seungyeon blinked a few times, something she always did unconsciously every time she was nervous. "This... Just... I... fell on the set."

"Fall down?" Jonghyun looked at her in disbelief, "You're a bad liar, Seungyeon."

"Just ask Jeongsu oppa."

"Why did you get bruised like that?" Jonghyun reached out his hand, trying to look again.

"Hey! Don't open my clothes carelessly."

Jonghyun blinked, giving his innocent flagship. "I'm your boyfriend. Why can't I?"

"Should not." Decisive Seungyeon, hiding her embarrassment.

"I should be able to see whatever I want to-"

Seungyeon hurriedly covered Jonghyun's mouth with her hand before the man finished his sentence. Really. Can't he be a little more sensitive?

"Alright, alright, if you don't want to say why your back can be bruised. Can we continue with that earlier?" Jonghyun leaned forward and closed his eyes, asking Seungyeon to kiss him again.

"Forget it." Seungyeon went to her room.

Jonghyun laughed, happy to tease that innocent girl. Then he followed behind her, "Ah, you want to continue in the room tonight? Okay, I'm ready."

***

Ps. Handsome Daehyun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.9K 2.4K 33
[ Jeongin x Seungmin ] "The bravest thing I ever did was continue to live my life to the fullest even when I knew I was going to die." Society says...
66K 2.9K 19
Lee Minho, the heir from Lee's Group, one of the well-known companies in the country, making him one of the most well-known hot bachelors among the n...
537K 21.3K 31
- "Y/n will you marry me, when we grow up?" -"Only, If you'll treat me to my favourite ice-cream every day then I will marry you." ••••••••••••••••••...
42K 2.6K 84
A marriage that had been so great for the years. A marriage that was working between to passionate lovers. But it comes to end when Lee Minho comes h...