The Infinity War

By JusticedS_19

Cassie and Alexis along with their separate friends are plopped into the threat of the mad titan Thanos, who... More

Chapter 1- Spaceship
Chapter 2- Distress Signal
Chapter 3- The Mind Stone
Chapter 4- Illusions
Chapter 5- Loyalty
Chapter 6- Guardians and Avengers
Chapter 7- Wakanda Forever
Chapter 8- The Fight on Titan
Chapter 9- Vision
Chapter 10- Devastation
Chapter 11- Reunion
Chapter 12- Atoms
Chapter 13- Quantum Physics
Chapter 14- Test Failures
Chapter 15- 6 Stones, 3 Teams, 1 Shot
Chapter 16- Not Alone
Chapter 17- Asgard
Chapter 18- Everyone comes home
Chapter 19- Avengers Assemble
Chapter 21- We Won
Chapter 22- Asgardians of the Galaxy
A/N

Chapter 20- The Final Battle

59 0 0
By JusticedS_19

Warnings: None

2023, Destroyed Avengers Compound, Age 15.

Cassie's POV:

With our massive army of heroes, we all charged towards Thanos' army. Like the powerful kid that I am, I flew straight to battle, blasting aliens away and obliterating others. A larger alien knocked me down and charged in my direction, before getting skewed by black energy. I looked confused, as Dustin emerged behind the skewed alien and put his right arm out.

"Never thought I'd ever work alongside you." I muttered, taking his hand either way.

"Don't expect it to ever happen again." Dustin said in a serious, monotone voice.

Together, we took down several aliens. I flew around after more aliens to kill and saw an alien approaching Stark, who was hugging Peter, something you definitely didn't see too often. As the two turned around and saw the alien, I lifted the alien up in the air and obliterated it with blades. Stark and Peter turned to me. Stark, I guess in relief, approached and hugged me as well, which was nice. I needed that after apparently having disappeared for 5 years.

Quill's POV:

I took down several of these stupid aliens, flying through the air, before landing pretty much in a little shack and taking a bunch more down. Hearing a growl, I turned around to see a massive alien about to hit me, before getting a tentacle stabbed right through it. It got dragged back and someone else sped in, destroying the alien before launching it away. I immediately recognized who it was just from the outfit and the powers.

"Alexis?" I asked, hoping I wasn't confusing her for her sister.

As Alexis did in fact turn her head, I noticed immediately how she looked so much older than I had last seen her. Regardless, she still looked at me with the same smile on her face.

"Quill!" She exclaimed happily before running in and wrapping her arms around me.

I hugged her back, smiling.

"I thought I wouldn't ever see you again." She whispered, still hugging me tightly.

"I'm just happy you're okay." I said, moving her hair out of her face.

She took a glance behind me and pointed out the alien marching towards us. Before either of us could do anything, someone shot the alien behind us. As the alien fell to the ground, Gamora was standing there with a gun.

"That... It can't be..." Alexis muttered.

"Gamora?" I asked, approaching her.

Thanos had said that he had killed her to get the soul stone.

"I thought I lost you." I said, putting my hand in her hair.

She immediately grabbed my wrist and kicked me.

"Don't touch me!" She exclaimed angrily as she kicked me again.

I fell over, and Alexis looked startled, and confused.

"You missed the first time, then got them both the second time." I mumbled.

Nebula then approached her.

"This is the one?" She asked, referring to me.

"The choices were him or a tree." Nebula answered.

The two looked to Alexis when she helped me onto my feet.

"And her?" Gamora asked Nebula, pointing to Alexis.

"When you met her, she was much younger." Nebula said.

"I... what? Wait... wha.. how.. what??" Alexis asked, extremely confused.

Alana's POV:

Clint and I ran out, Clint still holding the stones.

"Cap, what do you want us to do with these stones?" Clint asked through his comm.

"Get them as far away as possible." Steve answered.

"No. We need to get them back where they came from!" Bruce exclaimed.

"No way to get them back. Thanos destroyed the quantum tunnel." Tony said.

"Wait. That wasn't our only time machine!" Scott exclaimed.

A tune then started playing, and we all looked around.

"Anyone see an ugly brown van?" Steve asked everyone.

"Yes." A girl riding a Pegasus replied, flying through the air. "But you're not going to like where it's parked!"

"How long will it take to get that van going?" I asked.

"About... 10 minutes." Scott answered.

"Get it started. We'll get the stones to you." Steve said.

"We're on it Cap." Hope said.

While Scott and Hope were going to get our time machine van going, we needed to get the stones. I turned to Clint, after seeing the billions of aliens ahead.

"I'll cover you." I said before speeding away.

I killed several aliens before getting tackled on by an Outrider.

"God, dang it!!" I muttered angrily, fighting the alien, on the ground.

A black beam shoved the alien off of me. I sat up and immediately saw my boyfriend, who I hadn't seen in five years, and who had shoved away the Outrider. We looked at each other.

"Dustin..." I mumbled, not knowing what to say.

I looked up and saw a flying alien swooping down towards us.

"Dustin, HEADS UP!!" I shouted before skewing the flying beast with my own beam, throwing it away.

Dustin got closer to me and kissed my cheek.

"I can't believe I'm working alongside Roxi and Roxi Jr." Dustin mumbled, referring to Cassie and Alexis.

"Don't worry about it babe. Let's finish this." I said.

Peter's POV:

I saw Mr Black Panther getting overwhelmed by aliens, since he had the six stones and I swung in, webbing the gauntlet from him.

"Activate Instant Kill!" I commanded when I landed.

My metal spider legs swiftly took out several aliens, not to mention I had Cassie for backup. Though after Cassie was hit by a large hammer, I started getting overwhelmed myself.

"I got this!" I reassured myself, before realizing that I couldn't do this. "I don't got this! Somebody! Help!"

"Hey Queens, heads up." Captain America said.

He threw his hammer in my direction and I webbed it and glided away before Ms Potts picked me up.

"Hang on kid. I got you." She said before tossing me onto the flying horse.

"Hey, nice to meet you— OH MY GOD!" I shouted, as I noticed lasers shooting all over the place, before hitting our horse, sending me flying off the horse and onto the ground, where I kept running through the lasers, hoping not to get hit.

Cassie, now awake again, flew back in front of me, taking out any remaining aliens. When the area was clear, she gave me the signal to keep running, before both of us got blasted away. I rolled into the debris, all bruised up and held the gauntlet close to me. Cassie tried to fight back, but was unsuccessful and had been lasted away for a second time.

Alexis's POV:

As lasers began firing at us, sending everyone flying back, I saw Rocket, running, or trying to run, towards Groot. Before he, as well, could get blasted, I shielded him from a distance. He turned to me.

"Go, hurry up!!" I shouted, also walking closer to keep the shield stronger.

When he got to Groot is when I myself got blasted back, but used my powers the catch myself and tried to shield as many people as possible, which didn't work when a massive hammer thingy knocked me down again. I looked around, terrified when all of a sudden, the firing stopped. We all looked up and the laser were changing directions, firing at the sky. Why? I had no clue.

"What the heck is that?!" Sam Wilson asked.

We all stared at the sky, confused until a beam of light soared into view, flying through Thanos' ship, destroying it and sending it into the water. The light flew above to reveal Carol Danvers.

"Oh yeah!!" Rocket shouted excitedly.

"Wooo!!" I shouted as well.

"Danvers, we need an assist here." Steve said.

Danvers landed to where Parker happened to be, since he last had the stones.

Cassie's POV:

The blonde woman named Carol Danvers landed next to Peter, who was hugging the gauntlet tightly.

"H-Hi... I'm... Peter Parker." Peter mumbled.

"Hey Peter Parker, you got something for me?" Carol asked.

Peter stood up, handing Carol the gauntlet. The two looked and saw the remaining of Thanos' army charging towards them.

"I don't know how you're gonna get through all of that." Peter mumbled.

The girl with the red powers who's name I couldn't remember showed up as well as the girl with the flying horse.

"Don't worry." The girl said.

"She's got help." One of the women from Wakanda stated.

Ms Potts as well as a few other girls showed up. I then joined them, scythe in hand, along with my, now technically older, sister, and Alana. Didn't think I'd ever work alongside her after everything she's done; but here I was.

"It's go time." I muttered with a smile.

All of us girls ran towards the aliens, taking them all out as Carol sped through the air with the glove. Thanos saw this and ran towards Carol, but me, Mantis, the Wasp, Ms Potts and some other Wakandan girl stopped him, blasting him back. When Carol is just about to get there, Thanos threw his double blade past us all, into the van, destroying the van and causing an explosion, which shoved every one of us away.

Tony's POV:

After Thanos destroyed the van, the gauntlet was left on the ground. Thanos ran towards it but I tackled him. He smacked me away, knocking me out. When I woke up again, Carol had just gotten knocked away by Thanos. I looked at Dr Strange, who looked at me and raised one finger. I realized what he was talking about and right as Thanos was about to snap, I ran in again. Thanks smacked me away again.

"I am... inevitable." He stated before snapping his fingers.

Nothing happened, as Thanos turned his hand and all six stones were missing from the gauntlet. He glanced back at me and saw that I had the six stones. The energy of the stones went through my entire body as Thanos looked at me in shock and horror.

"And I..." I began, the energy still causing pain. "Am..."

I paused for a moment, letting the energy run through.

"Iron Man." I finished.

I then snapped my own fingers and white light blinded everyone. Thanos watched as his entire army disintegrated into dust before he also sat down, accepting defeat, and fading to dust.

A/N: So yeah. I told you guys, I would be switching POVs quite a lot in this chapter.

A/N: Imma be honest I was expecting to have to make a part 2 to the Final Battle but I guess not.

A/N: I'm glad you guys enjoyed this chapter (at least, I think you did) and stick around for more.

A/N: Also, just a heads up, I'm going to give this warning next chapter, and if you've seen Avengers Endgame which I assume everyone has, next chapter is once again going to get very emotional.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

476K 9.2K 52
A young boy's parents have been killed right in front of his eyes, and all he could feel was rage. Unquenchable rage, untamable anger, it was all he...
117K 3.6K 35
"I MAY NOT BE A SUPERHERO, BUT I CAN STILL KICK YOUR ASS." In which Stephen Strange's (ex?) girlfriend joins him in space on a flying do...
182 7 7
In this epic multiverse ending of my series, as well as the ending of my journey writing the Marvel Cinematic Universe as well as the Spiderverse, th...
9.4K 116 20
Everything is gone. Half of the universe is dead and the Avengers are hopeless. They try and regroup with the remaining heroes to take down God hims...