"I MAY NOT BE A SUPERHERO, BUT I CAN STILL KICK YOUR ASS."
In which Stephen Strange's (ex?) girlfriend joins him in space on a flying donut with Ironman and a Spiderling to save the universe.
[oc x stephen strange]
Iris has been around long enough to know where the Avengers go, trouble usually isn't far behind. And though she's got powers of her own, Iris has avoided the superhero life. It's not something she wants; the peaceful life as a writer in New York was plenty thank you very much.
But when a direct attack on New York unveils Iris as a superhuman, she's dragged into the world she worked so hard to avoid. Hauled along on a donut spaceship with a billionaire-playboy-philanthropist, a teenage spider-boy, and a so-called 'master of the mystic arts,' Iris has to face the greatest threat the universe has ever seen.
As if that wasn't enough, a long-lost face resurfaces after two years, and Iris has to patch the seams between her and Stephen in order to move on and save the universe (at least she can cross that one off her bucket list now.)
Part of the Summer Time Series
Warning: Spoilers for Infinity War, crappy writing, (Cap's voice) language, death, and cruddy humor.
Begun: May 5, 2018
Completed: December 14, 2018
- Intro, Warnings, and All That Jazz
- Chapter 1: "I'm sorry, Earth is closed today"
- Chapter 2: "He's from space, came here to steal a necklace from a wizard."
- Chapter 3: "Don't pretend you thought this through."
- Chapter 4: "Saving his life is more of a professional courtesy."
- Chapter 5: "And you, we have to talk. What's your deal?"
- Chapter 6: "So you joined a pajama-wearing cult? Is that it?"
- Chapter 7: "What the hell was that?"
- Chapter 8:"Yeah, I'll do you one better: Why's Gamora?"
- Chapter 9: "Friends of yours Quill? Please say no."
- Chapter 10: "This really shouldn't be fun, but it is. Probably too much fun."
- Chapter 11: "Can't you just say 'Abracadabra' and everything will be fine?"
- Chapter 12: "Stark, If we don't make it back-"
- Chapter 13: "Glad to know I'm your watchdog."
- Chapter 14: "We did good, Supergirl."
- Chapter 15: "F.R.I.D.A.Y., charge to two-hundred and seventy-five volts."
- Chapter 16: "Already ahead of you Magic Man."
- Chapter 17: "This isn't Star Wars, Tony."
- Chapter 18: "Get off the ship. Now."
- Chapter 19: "Kick names, take ass."
- Chapter 20: "We've got one shot to kick his ass and kick it right."
- Chapter 21: "I think you'll find our will equal to yours."
- Chapter 22: "Okay, Quill, you gotta cool it right now, understand?"
- Chapter 23: "Stark, I don't think you'll need to make that call."
- Chapter 24: Iris, you've got to snap out of it."
- Chapter 25: "Keep her busy for a while, I've got a plan."
- Chapter 26: "I don't see another option."
- Chapter 27: "I wish I could say I disagreed with you."
- Chapter 28: "What the hell am I going to do?"
- Chapter 29: "Just try and stop me."
- Chapter 30: "We're in the endgame now."
- Chapter 31: "Something...is happening."
- A L T E R N A T E E N D I N G
- Author's Note
- I Require Help