[LISAxIU] I'm In Charge

Av skyaeacus

"What the fuck Manoban! Look!", Seulgi shouted eyes bulging out in shock while looking at her wristwatch. "We... Mer

Chapter 1: First Day
Chapter 2: Unfriendly
Chapter 3: Sunbaenim
Chapter 4: Assignment
Chapter 5: The Hotel
Chapter 6: Poison
Chapter 7: Dear Name
Chapter 8: Eomoni
Chapter 9: Photograph
Chapter 10: Thief
Chapter 11: Khight
Chapter 12: Arcade
Chapter 13: Professional
Chapter 14: Phone
Chapter 15: Back up
Chapter 16: Starting
Chapter 17: Different
Chapter 18: Gyeongsang
Chapter 19: Crazy
Chapter 20: Persistent
Chapter 21: Unable
Chapter 22: Closer
Chapter 23: Diary
Chapter 24: Toys
Chapter 25: Champagne
Chapter 26: Alone
Chapter 27: Insane [M]
Chapter 28: Closet
Chapter 29: Visitor
Chapter 30: Witness
Chapter 31: Zombie
Chapter 32: Flowers
Chapter 33: Cabinet
Chapter 34: Insatiable [M]
Chapter 35: Hear
Chapter 36: Classified
Chapter 38: Rooftop
Chapter 39: Chase
Chapter 40: Tired
Chapter 41: Moon
Chapter 42: Cupcakes
Chapter 43: Night [M]
Chapter 44: Advice
Chapter 45: Invitation
Chapter 46: Gangster
Chapter 47: Familiar
Chapter 48: Disgust
Chapter 49: Mistake

Chapter 37: Inseparable[M]

5.5K 192 51
Av skyaeacus

Lisa Pov

I gave up trying to sleep after I woke up at dawn. And went outside to do something else to pass the time rather quickly. I would be lying if I say telling Jieun everything didn't bother me, of course, it lessen the burden I feel being her girlfriend and not telling her the real me. It does, actually I feel more contented on what we have now.

But at the same time, I feel sorry that she will share the burden of my world. It makes me think I would put her on the same pedestal as mine because of my secret.

I heaved. As I stopped what I'm doing, and decided to come out from under the car I'm fixing up.

Pushing my self back on my feet, and walk towards my work desk to find the oil filter wrench.

"There you are, aish. Looks like you need a cleaning. Aigoo.", I mumble and wander my eyes for a wipe to clean my tool. When I saw one I immediately grab it and started wiping the wrench.

My mind keeps flashing back my dream last night, and it's really annoying.

I stopped again, dropping the tool back on the desk, as I lowered my head and closed my eyes to take a breathing first.

"Lisa?"

She called my name with worries, and it's enough to get my attention, cocking my head up. I didn't have to search for her as my eyes landed on her walking towards me with just my shirt covering her body, and I could almost see through it.

Dammit, this girl doesn't know what she's doing to me.

"It's weekend today, you can sleep as much as you want. But hi good morning to you." I said flashing her a smirk.

Her eyes narrowed, as she scanned me from head to toe with suspicion. "Why do I feel like I'm cheating on my hoobae with someone else?"

She blurted out, which caught me off guard. I looked at my self dressed in a jumpsuit rather than a police uniform.

I laughed right after I realized what she meant. "Well then, how about let's commit more sin? And not tell your hot hoobae that you're fucking a hot mechanic since last night?" I retorted as I move out from the desk and meet her halfway.

Sunbae rolled her eyes. "You're really insatiable, I know you're younger than me, but that's only four years how can you have so much energy for that?", she mumbles exasperatedly, but welcomed me as she puts bet arms above my shoulder.

While I held her on both sides of her waist. And leaned down to give her a peck. Her nose scrunches after the kiss that made me curious. "Oil" she muttered. And started sniffing me, "You smell like oil Lisa, you need to take a shower-" I stopped her from talking as I went back kissing her lips and lifted her small frame earning me small yelp from her.

"Yah? What are you doing?"

"Put me down Lisa." She ordered me. And so I did. I put her down but not back on the ground. Instead, I laid her down on the hood part of my car. Which causes her eyes to widen in shock.

I hastily remove my gloves and lower down the zip of my jumpsuit until waist to get my arms out of it. Before I yanked her legs wide and positioned my self between her thighs.

Her face flushed immediately, knowing what's about to happen. "You should have at least wore something down here," I whispered on her ears when I leaned down, bringing my hand at the hem of her shirt to pull it up so I could touch her already slick folds. Even how many times we did it, she never failed to amaze me with her body's reaction towards me.

I smirked, as I teased her entrance and every time my fingers slid down to gather all her wetness, her back arched and silently gasped left her mouth. "Uhm?", Sunbae bit her lip as I dip the end of my finger inside her but not fully thrusting and retreat it back again to flick her sensitive nub instead.

Her eyebrows knitted with question and frustration. And I couldn't help but enjoy how badly she wanted me to do what I had to do and take her then and there.

"Stop teasing, please?" She whined. Grabbing my nape and pulled me down inviting me fully to rummage her mouth with my tongue. And just right after I give into her tongue, without warning I plunge two fingers at once. Causing her to whimper below me. And her hand to clutch tighter on my shoulder.

"Tight, so fucking tight.", I muttered looking at her eyes feeling satisfied.

She panted heavily below my mouth and I felt her starting to buck her hips urging me to move inside her. And I didn't let her wait any longer as I pulled my fingers almost out of her snatch and impaled it back roughly. She moaned and her head fell back with pleasure. Giving me a sight of her neck to dive in.

I repeated the rough and agonizing slow thrusting while my mouth started lapping on her exposed skin. Tasting every nook of her while savoring the dampness inside her. Reaching the end with the tip of my fingers.

"Fuck, take off your clothes. Take it off." I grunted ordering her to fully undress so I can suck on her nipples, that's been inviting me since I laid her down. Jieun did what I ordered her to do without argument. She yanked the hem of her shirt up and remove it with rush throwing it on the ground.

As soon as her body was exposed before my eyes, and her nipples peeking out and begging for my mouth. I gave her what she wants and lick it around causing her insides to clenched on my fingers with needs.

She started to whimper with demands and her nails digging and scraping on my back every time I thrust deeper.

And could almost feel my own arousal, my own snatch throb aching for her.

"Uh..uh uh Lisa~.", I heard her mumbles like a fucking chants. Her panting like music and her whine like a fucking beg.

Her back arched everything I hit her favorite spot, which causes her mounds to come rather close to my mouth to suckle in.

"Fast- faster. Faster please.", she finally pleaded. Which I granted her soon after. My arms bucked faster, fingers plunging with speed. And every time I went inside her I make sure to get deeper. Her breathing started to quicken and her muffled moans are becoming more bolder than the usual.

My other hand went to mounds to squeeze it while I lapped and suck her nipples, she started to tighten around me and I could feel my self about to burst just by the thought.

Her hands from my shoulder went up to my head, gripping my hair and begging me dug into her more. I looked at her head turn aback with ecstasy, my lips formed a smirked seeing her high before I added more speed thrusting violently, while lapping her nips.

Her hips started to buck on my fingers while her inside clenched tighter, feels like she's sucking me into her depths. And selfishly want me to stay inside her.

But the throbbing of my snatch is getting worse, I want to come with her. "Come, baby, fucking come for me," I muttered with demands, pulling away I watched her beneath me and watch my fingers going in and out of her knuckles deep. And just right then her body convulsed aggressively, and her inside massage my fingers with each clenched, and her juices coated my hand from how much she came.

"Fuck, I need to come," I grumbled before I slip my fingers out of her causing her brows to furrow with whine. I didn't mind how damp my fingers are, as I went to the zipper of my jumpsuit and totally unzip so I can pull it down with my underwear.

"Fuck, look what you have just done.", I cursed under my breath seeing my own self damp. But sunbae seems like still dealing with her orgasm. Before I grabbed her leg on both sides yank her hips closer to mine and spreading her wide.

I thrust my hips with urgency spreading my own wetness on her, her body vibrate slightly at the contact before I felt her legs locked behind me.

And her hips moving along with mine to grind herself onto my sensitive nub.

My body fell on her, our eyes met and with the same thoughts, as we leaned for a kiss. My tongue found hers, and started playing with it as we grind our slick snatch together.

"Fuck, I love you so much.", I grunted as I pull away, arm resting on both sides of her as I swivel thrusting my hips faster.

"Oh my God, Oh God Lisa.", She mumbles under my mouth and her hand slid behind me and scraped my back badly, causing me to growl and dive into the crook of her neck to suckle on her pretty fair skin, marking her mine.

Humping greedily, chasing my own release and the way she responded drove me insane when her nails dig into my back pulling my body closer to her, I know she's as close as me from coming.

And just like I bomb, I exploded on top of her, and just then her head fell back and I felt her leg tightened around me as her body shook uncontrollably. Coming helplessly right after me.

We rode it off until I felt my body limp. My head eventually dropped on her chest panting in exhaustion.

"Now, we both need to shower.", I mumbled with a chuckle, after pushing myself up with my elbow resting on the side of her head, still pinning her down.

Sunbae closed her eyes and took a moment catching her breath before returning my gaze.

"I hate you.", she replied and frowns at me, with pouted lips. "I love you.", I said in response while smirking at her.

She hissed and pursed her lips still looking annoyed. But her hands move and held my face gently, that took me off guard. She stares at me without uttering a word which got me curious. And when I'm about to ask what's on her mind she pulled me for a peck.

"I hate that I love you so much. That I'm gonna let this one pass. And, -"

She pointed at my face. "This one is the last one for today. And don't touch me on the shower."

She warned, but agrees to get in the shower with me. I snorted, "Aye! You're in charge so you're the boss."

Sunbae smirked, but before I get up on top of her, I leaned down, kissed her on the neck and suckled on her sweet fucking fragrance. Causing her to whine, and I to laugh at her reaction.

-------

Jisoo Pov

"What!? Lisa's here? She's back here?" I asked with furrowed brows. When my girlfriend told me about the cctv, and the way it caught Lisa's car heading to her fortress here.

Chaeyoung nods, fixing her specs. "Yes, just last night. And she didn't head out even this morning, so you might still catch her down."

I jerked up from my seat and rushed to get my coat from the stand. "That sister of mine is really obtuse. She didn't even informed me that she'll be back way too early. I guess her breakup with Ms. Lee really does affect her that much."

"So Lisa's really in love with her after all? But how about Jennie then?", Chae muttered walking beside me as we both go out of my office.

"Speaking of Jennie, that girl is absolutely lost her senses. Do you know that she broke up with Kai? God, I've been looking for Lisa since last night but she didn't go home. And Jennie is fuming like crazy thinking Lisa is with ms. Lee." I informed my girlfriend just now since she's not living with us. And I spent my night trying to calm that mandu.

Chase gasped in horror. Covering her mouth with shock. "What?! Jennie broke up with Kai? But why would she do that? Did she talked with Lisa before doing it? Are they gonna be together now that they're both single?"

I held my head, scratching it. While walking with haste heading to the exclusive elevator. That will bring us to Lisa's secret basement.

"That's what I want to know Chae. But if they talked about that before breaking up with her boyfriend then Jennie isn't supposed to be losing her mind last night looking for Lisa.", I answered while shrugging, analyzing the situation I have a point.

Chaeyoung shook her head, and now having the same expression as mine.

"Oh God, I would be giggling right now if only Lisa still has the same feelings for her like back then, but now. I'm afraid the tables have turned. And I'm already feeling sorry for Jennie eonni", Chaeyoung pouted with worries, and I understand, because the four of us are inseparable.

We want what's make the others happy, and me and Chaeyoung probably wouldn't have a clue where to place ourselves when the time comes that these two important people in our lives will start parting ways because of misunderstanding. Hopefully, they are matured enough to think about their friendship before acting on their emotions.

"I feel the same way Chae, so let's hurry and meet that girl quickly. Before she vanished somewhere else again without even telling me where", I replied and grab Chaeyoung's hand and stride faster to the elevator.

-------

At the basement.

Jieun went out of their room first after getting herself dressed, and left Lisa alone to manage what she wants to wear herself. So she could roam around the place where Lisa mostly spend her entire childhood. Her little fortress.

And with awe the small girl curiously checked all Lisa's creation on her working table, still couldn't fathom the fact that the tall girl is a genius billionaire. Well, she found Lisa's whole being a puzzle ever since they interact with each other. And now it all makes sense why the girl has a very peculiar way of talking, she was good at acting naive but now she understands that Lisa was indeed a good person with a dark past.

And that what makes her love the girl more, because despite having a scar she remains positive. Not unlike her, who's existence only been revolving around a certain goal, that she doesn't even know where to begin with.

No clue, no traces, no evidences. Not a single witness. Her father just died, from a bullet with no killer. Jieun heave thinking about it.

When suddenly, an alarm rang throughout the whole place, which causes the small girl to be alerted. But Lisa quickly goes out of her room while busily tucking her polo under her jeans.

"It's ok. That's just my sister, she and Chaeyoung is the only one who knows this place.", Lisa informed the older one, as she approached the large metal door to open it.

And revealing the two girls on the other side. "Lisaya~", Chaeyoung quickly run towards her hugging the tall girl excitedly.

"You brat, you didn't even go home last night? And didn't inform me you'll be here!? Is the thing you're working on done?"

Jisoo stepped inside and started throwing questions at her while snatching her girlfriend's arm to detach it from Lisa's neck.

But after walking inside and notice someone in front of them, Jisoo's eyes widened as she jump in shock.

"What the hell!?", she exclaimed with panic holding her chest and pointing at the girl standing not far away from them. Which drew her girlfriend's attention on her, looking at her terrified face Chaeyoung followed where her eyes are looking. And gasped seconds after.

"Oh my God! Ms. Lee?!" The blonde girl blurted with the same surprise look as Jisoo.

Jieun waved her hand at the two, awkwardly smiling since she wasn't expecting to see Lisa's friends visiting that early.

"W-wait. Wait? Wait! What the fuck Lisa? Why did you bring a cop on your fucking basement? Do you really want to get caught that bad?!", Jisoo turned to her sister and yelled at the latter with frustration then went back to look at Jieun rubbing her eyes with disbelief.

But Lisa hastily rushed to Jieun side and hugs the small girl. Covering her sight from her sister's judging eyes.

"A cop?! She's not just a cop eonni. She's my girlfriend. And my future wife so don't just call her that- I'm offended.", Lisa argued, and pouted at her sister.

And everyone's jaw dropped including Jieun's. While Chaeyoung immediately pressed her lips together finding Lisa's reaction the cutest thing she ever saw for the entire time they become friends.

"Lisa? What are you saying? It's ok I'm literally a cop, there's nothing to be offended from.", Jieun mumbles looking up at Lisa's side while she tries to push the tall girl from her. But Lisa held the back of her head instead and buried her face on her chest while hugging her like a stuffed bear.

"Ani, you're not just a cop anymore. You'll soon be my wife, that means you're gonna be a Bruschweiler too. And will own this entire place." Lisa mumbles back and hugged the entire frame of the girl.

Chaeyoung chuckles behind Jisoo, and internally gushing at Lisa's possessiveness. While Jisoo's entire face is covered with shock.

Jieun could only cover her face with embarrassment. The way Lisa has been announcing it to everyone like it's not a big deal is causing her to lose her sane.

"So when is the wedding?", Chaeyoung blurted out. Causing her girlfriend to look at her with 'are fucking kidding me' face.

While Lisa grins and looks down, searching Jieun eyes. The small girl uncovered her face and also waited for Lisa's answer before she clear things out, knowing Lisa, the latter could be making fun of her or might be, just teasing her again.

But Lisa's face went serious. "It's not like we're rushing, but I'm willing to do it whenever she's ready."

Jieun's eyes grew wide after hearing what Lisa had said in front of everyone, while looking straight into her eyes.

"Are you serious? Lisa?", Jisoo asked watching the two girls stare lovingly at each other.

Lisa's face lit up and flashes her most genuine smile to the girl. "I'm serious. I want to marry you Jieun-ah, I really do."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

124K 2.5K 27
I left for Paris Fashion Week. Me and Mino, my ex boyfriend secretly meet on the event, without telling Lisa. I'm confused. After two years of bein...
90.7K 558 171
In her previous life, Jennie was conspired by her family. Her baby was born through Caesarean birth, she had her eyes gouged out, and died tragically...
215K 1.1K 200
In her previous life, Jennie was conspired by her family. Her baby was born through Caesarean birth, she had her eyes gouged out, and died tragically...
27.1K 699 20
I got the Title off of Jackson Wang's music, LMLY. You should definitely listen to it if you haven't. His other music as well! ~ "Don't leave me lovi...