Listen To Me. (TK)

By bbytaeddyguk

Jungkook and Taehyung became exes, but their two hyungs wanted them to be together again so they made a "fake... More

Hey
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
Hey!
SIX
SEVEN
Looks of the Characters
EIGHT
NINE
Update
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
small letter for you.
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
twenty four
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
Weverse
TWENTY SIX
Congrats
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
MAMA
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
Special Christmas Day!
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY: The proposal
FORTY ONE
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE: Wedding Day
Epilogue
Thank you and Congrats to me

FORTY TWO

4.4K 152 7
By bbytaeddyguk

Third Person's POV

"Tae, we needed to buy our suits for our wedding."

"Jungkookie..."

"Why, baby?" Taehyung sat at the lap of his fiancé, "I think that it is good to buy separately." Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows at the sudden suggestion of his fiancé.

"You don't want me to go with you?" Jungkook asked sadly so Taehyung immediately chuckled.

"No, that's not what I mean love. I mean is... we should buy it separately to surprise ourselves in our wedding day. What do you think huh?"

"Ahh...." Taehyung chuckled then he putted his arms around Jungkook's neck while sniffing his fiancé's intoxicating smell while Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist to support him.

"2 weeks to go and it's finally our wedding." Taehyung whispered softly and Jungkook just nodded while smiling.

"I'm so excited Kook-ah..."

"Me too, baby. I'm super excited and happy. Honestly, If I can, I want to marry you right now." Jungkook jokingly said making Taehyung laughed loudly, "I love you Taehyung."

"I love you too." Taehyung replied sweetly, they looked into each other's eyes lovingly then suddenly, they leaned on each other's faces and the time stops when they kissed, slowly and softly. They smiled on each other's kiss.

"I'm sleepy love, can you carry me upstairs? But I think I gained more weight. I really need to exercise more." Taehyung asked while leaning his head on Jungkook's shoulder, obviously that he's pouting. Jungkook chuckled, "I will never tired of carrying you even when you gained some weight darling."  Taehyung blushed, Jungkook stood up, carrying Taehyung in a bridal way. Taehyung is now sleeping on Jungkook's embrace.

Jungkook opened the door, careful not to wake Taehyung from his slumber. He putted Taehyung softly into their bed and he tucked it in the comforter of the bed.

"Sleep well baby, love you." Jungkook said then he pecked Taehyung's forehead. Taehyung just smiled while mumbling some incoherent words and then he lands on his deep slumber.

----

Taehyung woke up not seeing Jungkook beside him, he thought that he might be in his office now. Taehyung stretched and yawns wildly and continued to text Jimin and Hoseok to come with him today for buying his wedding suit.

Taehyung freshen up while his stomach is grumbling from hunger he really wants to eat Jungkook's breakfast meal for him. Everyday, Jungkook is cooking their breakfast before going to his office knowing that Taehyung isn't fond of cooking and Jungkook didn't want his baby to eat cereals and breads everyday.

After freshing up, he suddenly smelled an aroma of a food but Taehyung just shrugged it off, thinking that it might be in his imagination because he's now starving to death.

Taehyung slowly walked downstairs and went to the kitchen, his eyes suddenly widen when he saw his lover, topless while cooking a fried rice.

Taehyung immediately ran to him and back hug him, happy seeing Jungkook on their house. Jungkook was taken aback at first but he smiled and putted his one arm into Taehyung's arms while the other is still frying the rice.

"Good morning Tae, did you sleep well?" Taehyung nodded at the back of Jungkook. Jungkook turns off the stove and turned around to face Taehyung, he finally wrapped his fully arms around Taehyung's waist too.

"I thought that you're in your office now, why are you here?"

"I will going to buy my wedding suit today remember? I'm buying it together with Yoongi hyung." Taehyung hummed.

"Okay, be careful and behave okay?"  Jungkook chuckled while pecking his fiancé's lips, "Yes baby, my eyes are always set only for you." Taehyung smiled so he kissed Jungkook's cheek.

"Let's eat now, the food might get cold."

----

"Jungkook, what type of suit do you want? Honestly, If not for your pleads, I'm not going with you, I'm sleepy." Yoongi asked grumpily, Jungkook rolled his eyes at his hyung while driving his car.

"I don't want a common suit that is just a plain black, I want a unique suit that can attract Taehyung's eyes. Can you recommend me some shop?"

"Hmm... I know this one shop where I bought my suit in our wedding too."

"And where is that?"

"At this one grandma here in Seoul."

"Grandma?" Yoongi nodded, "Her shop might not be that class amd fabulous but her talent is different unlike others. I think grandma deserves more recognition for her talent in sewing."

----

"Good morning grandma!" Yoongi greeted the owner of the shop. Yoongi and Jungkook bowed respectfully to the grandma. Jungkook scanned the place and his hyung is right, it's not too big and class like gucci or chanel boutique shop but the suits and gowns here are sewed beautifully. Just like his fiancé, the suits and gowns were like carved aesthetically by the angels above.

"Oh Yoongi! Good morning too! Who's this handsome boy that you brought huh?"

"He's Jungkook grandma, he's my bestfriend. He wanted a suit that is unique and can attract his fiancé's eyes for his wedding this coming two weeks." The old woman smiled widely and went infront of Jungkook.

"Oh! You're marrying a boy? And who's this lovely boy?"

"Taehyung, my lovely and beautiful Kim Taehyung." Jungkook smiled so grandma smiled widely too. She likes seeing people that is inlove, it's making her inlove too just like when she first saw her husband buy unluckily, her husband was now deceased.

"I got you Jungkook! let's go inside so that I can measure your body." Jungkook nodded.

The old woman measures Jungkook's body, from his shoulder to his waist and his desired length of his suit. Sometimes, the old woman is telling Jungkook a story while measuring him.

"You can come here again next week at the same day." The old woman said so Jungkook smiled and nodded.

"Yes, thank you so much. We will go now grandma." Jungkook said.

"Bye grandma!" Yoongi waves while leaving the shop, the old woman waves her hand too while smiling widely.

----

"Test this one!" Hoseok said while giving Taehyung a plain black suit. Taehyung shaked his head, "Too common." Hoseok pouts and continued to find another suits.

"This?" Taehyung looked at Jimin's choice, he scanned it carefully, detail by detail.

"Hmm... the texture was good but I don't like the design." Jimin rolled his eyes and went back to find a suit again.

"I think you will going to like this!" Jimin shouted happily while holding a white suit, Taehyung immediately grinned while giving his two thumbs-up.

"Finally! I love that one, the texture and the design is so good! I will buy it now."

After Taehyung bought the suit, they went to this one fastfood chain that have a M sign in it to have a lunch.

"Did you already found someone to manage your wedding?" Hoseok asked while sipping his sprite, Taehyung nodded while chewing his hamburger.

"Yes, Jungkook has a cousin who's a wedding coordinator. I already gave him the design and plans that I made."

"How about the foods? Who will going to manage that?" Jimin asked.

"Jungkook was the one who's in charge of that but he told me yesterday that he already found a caterer." Jimin and Hoseok nodded, they knew how excited and at the same time, stressed is their bestfriend now.

"I hope that the food was delicious or else Jin hyung will become mad." Hoseok said so they all chuckled just by the image of their hyung ranting about the taste of the food.

"Oh! My husband texted me that Jungkook was already finished choosing his suit. I think they'll not going to eat outside.." Jimin said as he checked the notification of his cellphone. Taehyung checked his cellphone too to see if Jungkook sends him a message, his phone is silent during the troll.

Taehyung saw from the notification of his phone that Jungkook messaged him and he immediately smiled at his message.

Snowball
I am finished buying my suit now baby, see you in our house and be careful.

Me:
We're finished buying my suit too! See you in our house okay?

Snowball
Where are you now?

Me:
At the mall, eating with my best friends. Oh right, there's a food in the refrigerator. You can heat it up.

Snowball:
I'm not really hungry, baby.

Me:
No, it's lunch time now so you need to eat.

Snowball:
But…

Me:
What? My cooking is not that good? Well, I'm sorry because I'm not good at this, huh.

Snowball:
No, Taehyung! Your cooking is good I swear, I'm just busy coping up with something and I don't have time to eat.

Me:
Wow, do I need to repeat myself?

Snowball:
Taehyung

Me:
Who's that Taehyung? You don't know how hard I am trying to cook just to make sure the foods I'm making at you tastes good but here you are, not even appreciating my food. I'm sorry again.

Snowball:
Baby, I'm sorry. I apologize for what I've done.

But the food you're making really tastes good and I'm so proud of you.

Babyyyy

Babe

Okay, see you here. I'm sorry again, baby.

Taehyung couldn't contain himself but to smile, he became mad at Jungkook again. Well, it's not his fault this time, right?

"Where are you going to put your suit, Taehyung?" Jimin asked after Taehyung putted his phone down, he started to think deeply. If he puts it into their house, Jungkook might see it. If it is in Jimin's house, Yoongi hyung might tell it to Jungkook and if it is in Hoseok's house, he might tell it too to Jungkook. Suddenly, a person popped into his mind making him smirks.

"I will be putting it into Jin hyung's house."

"What?! Are you sure? You know that Nami is so stubborn and clumsy!" Hoseok shouted so Taehyung just smiled widely, "It's okay, I know that they will protect my suit from my clumsy niece." Jimin and Hoseok just nodded and continued to eat their foods.

-----

Hoseok is... wow... just wow... I'm speechless right now and I can't really express my emotions clearly. Hoseok is really the Ego!!!! Please stream Ego and let's achieve our goal!
#Ego #HobiuaryMonth

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.4K 1.8K 8
After experiencing multiple miscarriages, Jungkook loses hope of having a child, despite his and Taehyung's strong desire for their own family. ─︎ To...
454K 15.9K 50
in which jeongguk, a rising k-idol, wants to get back with his ex, instagram model, taehyung | insta au weekly updates ♡ sometimes daily if i have t...
55.6K 1.5K 6
Jungkook : If You're that desparate to be a slut then be mine... . . Boy X Boy Smut Jealousy Cursing Top JK Bottom V STARTED : 17th April 2022 END...
55.7K 2.1K 21
"Taehyung! Can you come down here?" "What is it, Father?" "I need you to go to Earth and... Kill someone" "As you wi- Wait what?!" *-*-*-*-*-*-*...