Little Rowan and Daddy [DISCO...

By LittleRowan

^โ€ข^A ddlg story^โ€ข^ Leave all negativity at the doorstep please:) #13 in caregiver #7 in softstory #11 in alit... More

Chapter 1
Meet the Characters (Slight Update)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 +Author Note
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
420!!! THANK YOU!
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 + AUTHORS NOTE!!
Chapter 20
Social Medias?
Thank you!!

Chapter 4

2.2K 30 1
By LittleRowan

     "Hi, I'm Rowan! Elijah, if you're watching this than I just want to say thank you and what you did will not go unnoticed. Thank you so much Elijah!" I heard her say. "Holy shit Jack she's talking to me!" I tell Jack through the phone. Me and jack talk to each other for a while longer before we both fell asleep still on the phone.

     I wake up and go to make some breakfast. Bacon and eggs are always my go to thing to make when I don't have an idea on what to cook. I'm just starting to cook the bacon when I hear a knock at my door. Confused, I walk out of the kitchen, through the dining room, out the living room, and to the front door. I opened the door and I'm immediately bombarded with cameras, microphones, and questions.

     "Hello Elijah! I'm Katie Smith from Fox News and I'm here to ask you a few questions." The lady says. "Sorry nows not a good time. I need to get to work soon." I tell her and then gently shut the door making sure not to slam it.

     After I eat my breakfast I get in my car and go on my way to work. It's a nice day outside and I should walk but I'm just trying to avoid the news right now. I didn't do this for publicity and I never meant for it to be perceived that way, I simply was just doing the right thing.
**************************
     Sorry I know this is a short chapter but I'm just getting some writers block. I love you!!
                          ~Rowan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

646K 20K 27
Rosette, who only intended to help the handsome stranger, was bewildered when he refused to part ways from her. A kind and beautiful witch. And a...
3.5K 11 13
published: 18/12/2023 I'll update whenever I can :) ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ญ, ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ. ๐‘”๐’พ๐“‡๐“x๐‘”๐’พ๐“‡๐“ pictures are ๐ง๐จ๐ญ mine. โ˜… ยฐ . *ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€...
225K 1.8K 27
๐๐ฎ๐ง๐œ๐ก ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ƒ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐จ ๐Œ๐š๐ฅ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฒ (๐ฑ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ) (๐จ๐œ) ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐’๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ. ๐–๐š๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ: ๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Œ๐ฎ๐ซ๐๐ž๏ฟฝ...
190K 3K 42
โ™ก "๐‘พ๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐‘ฐ ๐’ˆ๐’๐’• ๐’๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’‚๐’„๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’”๐’๐’–๐’" โ™ก {gotta love quoting the amazing...