New Home [gxg]

By unkn0wn_writes

Noelle Bennett 16 years old and moved to her dad and his new family because she had many problems at home. He... More

Chapter 1 - Who's that?
Chapter 2 - It's fine
Chapter 3 - Elle
Chapter 4 - Everything is my fault
Chapter 5 - It doesn't matter who I am
Chapter 6 - Isn't there something good about moving here?
Chapter 7 - I think I have an idea
Chapter 8 - You nearly gave me a heart attack
Chapter 9 - Don't freak out
Chapter 10 - Aren't we allowed to cuddle?
Chapter 11 - Can I kiss you?
Chapter 12 - Looks like school is going to be hard for us
Chapter 13 - As if someone like her wants someone like you
Chapter 14 - I promise
Chapter 15 - Without me
Chapter 16 - I'm not everyone
Chapter 17 - You're a good girlfriend
Chapter 18 - Yeah I really am
Chapter 19 - I got to meet you
Chapter 20 - Happy birthday
Chapter 21 - What makes me different?
Chapter 22 - I can see the way you look at each other
Chapter 23 - She tells me that every day
Chapter 24 - What are you doing here?
Chapter 26 - I can't believe you just did that!
Chapter 27 - anniversary
Chapter 28 - Should I go on?
Chapter 29 - Really serious
Chapter 30 - Only with you
Chapter 31 - Not if you found the right person already
Chapter 32 - Will you marry me?
Chapter 33 - He won't stand a chance against jealous Skylar
Chapter 34 - A lot happened in two years
Chapter 35 - I kissed a girl and I liked it
Chapter 36 - I'm going to marry you and nothing is going to stop me from that
Chapter 37 - I want my pillow
Chapter 38 - I can't even believe it myself
Chapter 39 - I ask that myself every day
Chapter 40 - I do [Epilogue]
NEW STORY
SEQUEL
NEW STORY - Roommates

Chapter 25 - I have the best girlfriend ever

17.8K 462 158
By unkn0wn_writes

Noelles Pov:

Now Sky and I are alone in the classroom and I sat down on a chair.Sky sat down on my lap and put her hand in the crock of my neck and stroke him softly.

(Like this.I just didn't know how to explain it)

"So..went better than you expect,right?"Sky said and smiled at me.

"Kinda..yeah."I replied and she chuckled.

"Do you ever think of moving back?"she asked and I could sense a bit of a sad tone.

"Hm..I don't think so..well not because I wouldn't miss my family but I just always wanted to live in the USA.And now that I live with you I probably couldn't survive one day without you."I told her and she smiled before giving me a soft kiss.

Then the door opened and they came back with their food.They gave us all a weird look,especially Sina and then sat on the chairs around us.

"I thought you don't like it when people are sitting on your lap."Sina said and Sky gave me a knowing look.I guess she now knows who has a crush on me.

Sina

Amelia

Melly

Seline

Lilly

"Well I only like it when it's her."I replied and I dragged my fingers up and down Sky's back.

"Noelle your gay is showing."Melly whispered jokingly and Sky chuckled.

"I know."I whispered back and Skylar laid her head against my collarbone.

"Wait..so are you.."Sina started and I nodded.

She then gave me this weird smile..I think that she thinks that she has a chance now..

"So..did you find someone while you were in New York?"She then asked but it was more like if she wanted to know if she had competition.

Sky and I looked at each other and then frowned.

"Um..Sina..isn't it obvious?"Melly said and Sky wrapped one of her arms around my neck.(like in the picture above)

Sky cupped my cheeks with her other hand and squeezed them softly.

But Sina decided to still play dumb so I asked."Sina,are you blind?"

"But she looks so straight."Sina said and Sky and I rolled our eyes.

"Seriously?"I asked while glaring at her and Sky scoffed.

She then turned on my lap so that her back is facing me.I wrapped my arms around her waist and put my chin on her shoulder.

"Wait..so that means you had your first kiss?"Seline asked with a grin and I blushed while nodding.

I quickly buried my face in Sky's back and they laughed.

Sky turned around and cupped my left cheek with her hand and kissed my cheek,making me shrink with a smile.

She then turned back,so that her back is facing me again.She grabbed my hands and put them back around her waist,making me giggle.

I placed my chin on her shoulder and she leaned her head against mine.

"So..how long have you been together?"Melly asked.

"Around 3 weeks."I replied with a smile.

"When someone sees you together like this everyone would think you two would be together for months or even years and not only for a few weeks."Melly said,making us smile.

"So..how did you two met?"Sina asked and you could sense a bit of anger in her voice.

"Um..well that's a bit funny.."I stared and scratched the back of my neck."So..um..we live together.Well my dad has a new family and she's his daughter."I continued and they looked at me shocked.

"I'm adopted so we're not sisters."Sky added and they gave us an 'Ohh..' impression.

"Did something special happened while I was gone?"I asked with a smirk.

"Well Kathrin has a new boyfriend."Melly started and I laughed.

"Well I could have thought that."I said with a chuckle.

"Hannah and her boyfriend broke up and..nothing more happened.I mean you weren't gone that long."Seline said and I shrugged.

"Well a lot more happened to you than to us."Melly said with a smirk.

I groaned and buried my face in Sky's neck.Sky chuckled and put her hand on the side of my face and gently stroke over my hair.

"Babe?"Sky asked and I lifted my head and looked at her."Yeah?"

"Where are the vending machines?I want to buy a snack."she asked.

"I can show you."Seline said with a smirk and Sky nodded.

She stood up and then leaned down to give me a short kiss before walking out with Seline.

When they walked out a couple of my old classmates came back and stared taking with me.

"Und..wie ist New York?(And..how's New York?)"Helena asked when she sat on the table next to me.

"Echt cool.(Really cool)"I replied shortly and she smiled.

"Was ist das?(What's that?)"she asked with a smirk while pointing to my neck.

"Huh what?"I asked and she chuckled.

"Gibt es da jemand von dem du uns nichts erzählt hast?(Is there someone you didn't told us?)"she asked with a smirk and then I realized why's she's smirking.

When Sky bite my neck she probably left a mark.

In that moment Sky and Seline came back and walked over to us.Sky sat back down on my lap and Seline on her chair.

"Crisps?Really?"I asked with chuckle.

"You know I love them."Sky replied and I laughed.

"Gimme."I said with a pout and she then turned on my lap so she would face me and feed me some crisps.

"Did I miss something while I was gone?"Sky asked and Helena chuckled.

"So..do you have a boyfriend Skylar?"Helena asked and Sky looked at her and then shook her head.

"But..I have the best girlfriend ever."she then said making me smile.

The girls,except Sina made an 'Aww' noise while Helena gave me a weird look.

I leaned to my side and whispered to Helena."I'm her girlfriend."

Helenas eyes widened for a second but her face softened and she smiled at me.

"So..what are we going to do now?Your break ends in half an hour."I asked.

"We can go in the school cafe and talk about stuff?"Melly suggested and we all agreed.

Sky wrapped her arms around my neck and then pouted."Can you carry me?"she asked and I nodded.

I stood up with her and she wrapped her legs around my waist and buried her head in the crock of my neck.

"Um..see you.."I said to Helena and then walked out with Sky and the others.

We walked like 50 meters until we arrived in the cafe.It's not really a cafe we just call it like that.There are literally just leather benches and tables.

I then walked over to a bench and laid down on my back with Sky on top of me.

Sky giggled and then kissed my neck a few times."You literally can't keep your hands off each other,can you?"Melly asked and we giggled.

Sky leaned up a bit and pecked my lips a few times.I could feel her smiling into the kiss and I couldn't help but do the same.

She then sat up on my abdomen and smiled down at me while I smiled up at her.

I then sat up too and put my hands on her hips while smiling at her widely.

God..I love this girl so much..

"God..you two are so in love..it's nearly disgusting."Melly said but we just continued smiling at each other.

Sky placed her hand in the crock of my neck and softly caressed him while the others sat down across from us.

"So..our class is celebrating new year together and we wanted to ask of you two would like to come too?"Melly asked and we smiled.

"Sure.Well I have to ask dad but I think it's fine."I replied and they smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 67.5K 36
After Emory became next door neighbors with Maizy, she slowly realizes she's been falling for her. Does Maizy feel the same? Why not find out through...
2.6K 111 19
Avery is starting her senior year of high school. She's the typical quiet kid who is rarely noticed. This year, that all changes. Stacy, the pretties...
3.8M 100K 38
Highest ranking(s): #1 in pride #1 in les #1 in drama #1 in girlxgirl #2 in lesbian #4 in gxg #5 in lgbt (PART ONE OF TWO) Jennifer, a young and be...
447K 15.3K 35
Alex just wants to get through the last year of high school unnoticed and unbothered. And she almost does until she meets Bailey who continues to put...