SOS: Ship of Secrets✔️

By kiramcneil

What happens when your past comes back to haunt you? A group of former friends are forced onto a cruise ship... More

1- Josie
2-Joey
3- Rocco
4- Neal
5-Jennifer
6-Josie
7-Rocco
8-Neal
9- Lilly
10-Josie
11- Jesse
12- Lilly
13- Rocco
14- Jesse
16-Jennifer
17- Lilly
18- Josie
19- Rocco & Joey
20- Nina & Jesse & Lilly & Joey
21- Lilly & Malcolm & Rocco & Jennifer
22- Neal & Rocco
23- Jesse & Rocco
24- Lilly
25- Josie
26- Rocco & Lilly
27- Lilly & Joey & Jesse
28- Lilly & Jennifer & Rocco & Josie
29- Neal
30-Josie (EPILOGUE)⚠️

15- Lilly & Josie

16 2 0
By kiramcneil

Lilly

I walked right into Josie and Rocco's room and slammed the door.

Rocco stood there in shock.

"You ever hear of knocking? I could've been naked."

"You kissed her after she was clear about having a fiancé."

He looked guilty.

"I needed to see if she's still-"

"-Interested? She's not. Malcolm makes her happy. She cares for him. He cares about her. He didn't break her heart or take advantage of her like you did."

"I care about her and I never took advantage of her. I love her. I didn't know what I was doing. I made a mistake."

I let out a sarcastic chuckle.

"If you love her so much, you wouldn't have let yourself be put in the position to hurt her. Malcolm's never hurt her. They haven't had one single problem and she could list a million with you."

He looked hurt by what I said.

"Stay away.", I said before walking out.

I saw Josie walking out of Neal and Jesse's room as I walked out of hers.

"Were you looking for me?"

"Sure.", I said with a smile.

"Okay, so I may have eavesdropped on Neal and Jesse before I went in their room."

I chuckled.

"Of course you did. And?"

"Neal thinks the person doing this has something to do with Jen, Rocco, Joey, and I."

"What does that mean?"

"I don't know. I need you to bring Jen and Joey to the media room, so we can talk about this."

"Okay."

Josie

I walked in my room to find Rocco looking at a thick photo album.

My eyes landed on a picture of Rocco, Joey, Neal, and Jesse. They were in footie pajamas and they were standing outside a poorly made fort.

"We were five and six when we made that fort."

"Where'd you get this photo album?"

"Bookshelf.", he said as he pointed at the bookshelf in the corner.

"There must be a hundred pictures in there. I wonder how they got them."

"This picture used to be in Neal's mom's house before she died."

I nodded slowly, briefly remembering the sweet woman.

"Come to the media room with me. We need to talk."

"Why? If it's about the kiss, Lilly already yelled at me for it."

"What? Lilly? I didn't tell her we kissed.."

"Well, she knows and she bit my head off about it. I'm sorry. I shouldn't had kissed you."

"You shouldn't have, but that isn't what this is about. Come with me."

I led him to the media room.

Joey, Jen, and Lilly were already there.

"What are they doing here?", Rocco questioned.

"Aww. He thought they would be alone.", Joey chuckled.

Rocco's cheeks turned red.

"Lilly and I brought you all here because we think the person doing this is connected to all of us, minus Lilly."

"Why do you think that?"

"Because they know specific details about our lives. They know about Rocco and I. They know about Jen and Neal's dad. They have a video of me in the hospital with my parents."

They all looked in deep thought.

"Neal and Jesse should be here.", Joey said.

"I don't think this is about them."

"Then why bring them on the ship?", Jen questioned.

She has a point.

"To get the four of you on this ship.", Lilly said.

We looked at her.

"From what Josie has told me about Neal and Jesse, she would've dropped everything for them. She would have agreed to come on the ship if it meant saving one of them, which would lead Rocco and Ms. Jen into coming on the ship to save her, and that would lead Joey to come save his mom. I'm not supposed to be here."

"Oh my god.", Joey and I said in unison.

"What do they want with the four of us?", Rocco asked.

Jennifer wrapped her arms around Joey and I. I shrugged it off.

"Is there someone you four pissed off?"

We all shook our heads.

"What about individually? Have one of you made any enemies?"

"No and besides, I've erased my childhood. There's nothing linking me to you guys.", I stated.

"Your adoption record?", Rocco asked.

"Sealed. It looks as if I was never adopted and stayed in foster care until I aged out."

"What about you guys?"

"No.", Joey, Rocco, and Jen said at the same time.

"I just don't get it. Who could have that kind of access to our house like that?", Jen said.

Three bells sounded off over the intercom.

"What does three rings mean again?"

"We have to go to our rooms." Lilly said.

Rocco, Jen, and Joey hurried out of the room. I grabbed Lilly before she left.

"What's wrong?"

"How'd you know Rocco and I kissed?"

She sighed.

"When you weren't behind me, I went back in the room and I saw you two against the wall. I know I shouldn't have yelled at Rocco, but he broke your heart. I won't let him do that to you twice."

I smiled and hugged her.

"I love you."

"I love you more."

We parted ways and I walked to my bedroom.

I walked into my room to see Rocco sitting in bed, looking at the photo album again .

I walked over to him and saw pictures of us together, along with Joey, Jennifer, Neal, and Jesse.

It wasn't until I sat next to him that I saw his tears.

"Rocco?"

"I'm sorry. I hurt you and I'll never let myself forget that, but please believe me when I say I'm sorry."

He looked torn.

"Rocco, I told you I'm over it. Why is it so important that I believe you?"

"Because I mean it. I fucking mean it, Josie. I'm not over it. I'll never be over it. I'll never be over you. I love you."

"Rocco..", I said softly.

"Please, Josie. Please, forgive me.", he said as he grabbed my hand.

He looked so tortured.

"Rocco, I forgive you for sleeping with Nina. It was years ago. I'm not angry at you anymore."

He wrapped his arms around me. I hugged him back.

"I missed you so much, Josie."

He pulled away, before leaning in.

I placed my hands on his chest and pushed him gently.

"No, Rocco. I forgive you for cheating on me, but not for breaking my heart. I don't think I'll ever forgive you for that."

"Josie, I'm sorry. I-."

My phone vibrating pulled me away from our conversation.

It was a video message.

A video began playing and I realized I was looking at my bedroom.

The door opened and Malcolm came in the room.

He started taking his clothes off when a red haired woman walked in the room.

She was topless and in the process of taking her skirt off.

"Oh my god.", I gasped.

"Where's your little bitch?", she asked.

"Who cares?.", he said as he kissed her.

I stopped the video and slid my phone back in my pocket.

"Josie, I'm so sorry."

I chuckled.

"I really know how to pick them.", I said as I walked to one side of the bed and curled in a ball and cried myself to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43 1 9
You will never know what your future holds when the whole past was hidden from you.
217 2 30
Two best friends who have dark pasts that the other knows nothing about realize their feelings towards each other and decide to give it a try. In a r...
4.8K 347 38
Imagine a box. Any box you want. It could be a vintage chestnut chest imported from France, or a simple moldy cardboard box. Either way, it serves th...
24K 408 25
16 year old Dawn is hiding a secret from her brother and their friends who her mother adopted. She now has four brothers. The only one that knows is...