444. (Completed)

By Bee90s

"Montana, come here." He nodded his head toward the door, leaving out of the room. Staying silent as Ms. Car... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
Discussion Board
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter: Eternity
New Book
New Book
Newest Book.
New Book
New Book
Submission

14.

30.6K 1.9K 1.1K
By Bee90s

Montana
next day

Awaking from my slumber, I stretched my body, realizing I was still in Joey's bed. I'd fell asleep here by accident.

I was missing him so much, the only way I could sleep last night was smelling his signature scent on the bed.

"Montana!" I heard Ms. Carol calling me as I quickly got up and walked toward the door.

"Yes?" I answered, clearing my throat after.

"Come here." I heard Teesh's voice with a sense of urgency in her tone and I furrowed my eyebrows.

What the hell is she doing here?

"Alright, here I come." I told her as I put on my shoes then left out of the room.

I came down the stairs and she was standing right there with sympathetic eyes.

"What's wrong?" I asked and she guided me outside and up the block.

As we walked, I could smell fire burning on a grill, already knowing someone was cooking out.

"Damn, I want some cookout food." I spoke as we finally made it to the top of the block.

"What's going on, T?" I asked her as she stopped in her tracks to look at me.

"Look." She showed me her phone and I looked at whatever it was.

"Girl, you made me come all the way out here for a video."

"No. Listen." She told me as I listened closely.

"Shit." I heard Josiah's voice and I quickly grabbed the phone, seeing that this was much more than just any old video.

"Now I don't know if that's-"

"Who sent you this?" I snapped, cutting her off and she shrugged, showing me the number at the top of the message.

I'd never seen this number before so I was completely confused. Who would send something like this and then to Teesh at that.

"I don't know if that's him, Monty but it sounds lik-"

"Teesh, that's him. I know what the hell he sounds like in bed and that's his d.." I trailed off, not even finishing my sentence.

I was stuck, I didn't know what to think. I was hurt and confused. I just didn't understand what was going on.

"Can you call the number and find out who it is that sent this to you?"

"I did. A couple of times. But no answer."

"Of course." I rolled my eyes.

"Let me see the number, I'll try from my phone." I spoke desperately.

I mean, I had questions. I didn't know if the video was old. If it was recent. I didn't know anything. All I knew was there was another woman giving Josiah head and it was breaking my heart into pieces by the second.

He knew our rules.

"Just calm down and see if they'll answer for you." Teesh coached and I nodded, calling the number while watching the video again. I couldn't help but to cry as I did.

"Stop watching it." She told me, trying to take her phone back. I shook my head, hanging up my phone once I realized they weren't going to answer.

"No, Teesh because that's recent." I wiped my face, letting my anger take over my sadness as I shoved my phone into my pocket.

"How do you know?"

"That's Josiah's new tattoo. He got that tattoo a few months ago." I explained to her, looking closely at the video.

"I can't believe him." I shook my head in disbelief.

Josiah had some nerve. He had some nerve coming at me for doing something that I didn't really even do but he did the exact same thing.

"Fuck him." I spat, not even thinking about it.

"Don't say-"

"No. Fuck him, Teesh. He's a liar." I went on, not even able to stop the tears that were running down my face.

I was beginning to feel helpless. I never thought he'd do this to me.

"He lied to me and tried to kill me for lying to him. He's such a hypocrite." I sniffed.

"I don't ever want to see his lying ass again." I went on, breaking my own heart.

"Don't make any sudden decisions right now. You don't know anything yet, Mon. Let him explain it to you."

I sighed deeply as my mind ran a mile a minute. I was going through it right now. But I decided that Teesh was right.

I simply wiped my tears and nodded my head. I'd let Joey explain once I saw him again but he'd better have a good explanation or I was done with him and for good this time.

*
Josiah

"Joey, are you sure I can come in here?" Kim bitched as I brung her into the center through the basement entry way.

It was "lunch time" for all of us at the center and we could pretty much roam around for the most part so I was utilizing my time in the best way.

"Shut up, ma." I joked, pushing her up against the wall.

She smiled at me as I bit my bottom lip, gripping her ass in my hands.

"Yo' shit still fat." I said to her and she laughed.

Damn. I can't do this. I thought to myself with Montana randomly running through my brain.

Nah. Fuck that. She fucked somebody else. I thought again, making myself angry.

"You alright?" Kim asked and I nodded, mushing my head into her neck like I do Montana and leaving small kisses there.

I listened as she moaned softly, letting her hands roam.

"Oh my god, Joey. That's on soft?" She asked furrowing her eyebrows, making me smirk cockily.

"Yeah, ma. Whatchu forgot? I'm a big nigga."

"How could I forget." She bit her lip, slowly getting onto her knees as she looked up at me.

Lowering my pants, I allowed her to take me into her mouth as best as she could.

"Damn, girl." I wrapped my fingers into her hair, guiding her head.

"Montana ain't never did no shit like this." I admitted, making her laugh.

Montana ain't never get on her knees for me but these other bitches were quick to. I should've did this shit a long time ago instead of messing with her boring ass.

I watched as she bobbed her head, sucking on me sloppily before I felt myself about to release. I suddenly pulled back, removing myself from her mouth because if I let go now, I wouldn't be able to start again. Not with her.

"Turn around and put your hands on the wall." I told her and she did as told, arching her back.

I then dug into my pocket and grabbed the Magnum I'd gotten from the cleaning lady, Sharell. It was supposedly meant for her and I but I'd have to use it now.

"Take it slow, Joey." Kim said to me, immediately making me think of Montana.

"Shh." I told her, not tryna think of her as I put this condom on.

Once I got it on, I pushed her toward the wall more and pushed myself into her without warning.

"Oh!" She screamed as I gripped her hair into my hands, stroking her deeply.

"Fuck. Yo' shit still tight girl." I told her as she leaned her head back onto my shoulder.

"You like it, daddy?" She started talking freaky to me and I shook my head.

"Shh." I said again, I ain't want to hear her voice.

Montana ran through my mind, making me think about the look on her face if she seen what I was doing right now and when Teesh showed her the video I'd sent her.

I didn't send it to her because I know it hurts more when it comes from your friend. I wanted her to feel me and I'm sure she was now. But this was only the beginning.

"Fuck. Joey. I'm about to cum." She whined as I went harder, releasing all anger and stress while I thought about Montana.

She really had me fucked up. Now I was out here doing shit that I didn't even want to do.

"I'm cumming, Joey." Kim went onto say as I grabbed her waist tightly, watching her ride out her orgasm.

Pulling out, I looked down at the condom and it was covered but it wasn't from me. I ain't even cum. I wasn't even in the mood no more.

"That was everything and more." She smiled, turning around to kiss my lips.

I dodged the kiss and kissed her cheek instead as she smiled.

"Aight, ma. I have to get back." I told her, removing the condom and pulling my pants up.

"Okay, I'll text you." She smiled.

"Aight." I nodded as she walked away.

"And I'll make sure to tell Montana all about this." She said and I chuckled.

"That ain't my bitch. Do what you want." I shrugged, making my way back upstairs.

*
How do you think both Joey and Montana will react once they see each other again?

How do you think Joey will feel once he's told that all of this was a lie to help him?

Should Montana move on?

excuse mistakes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

808 32 8
Revenge Hatred Excerpt "I told you to calm down didn't I?" the voice spoke as it came close, I closed my eyes and prayed to God, I was scared out of...
54.5K 1K 49
I stop at the last room, stare at the number on the door and crosscheck it with the one with me. I stuffed the paper away and ready myself for what l...
155K 4K 16
He gripped my arm, pulling me into his grace. I won't lie, he smelled as great as he usually did, but somehow his smell was much better today. My no...
26.9K 1K 67
"You have a name, don't you?" his voice was deep and irritable, but rather calm. Her eyes lifted just slightly, now staring at the edges of dark hair...