Kissy |HS|

By CanyonMoon96

|British Dictionary| Kissy; adj. 1. Informal showing exaggerated affection, especially by frequent touching... More

Kissy |HS|- prologue
Ch.1
Ch. 2
Ch.3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch.6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
A/N
Ch. 29
Ch.30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33

Ch. 17

4.2K 73 20
By CanyonMoon96

After our euphoric episode, Harry and I fell into a shagged out slumber.

I woke up before him, curled behind his back as he slept on his side, his body twitching slightly as he breathes.

I rubbed my eyes, and reached for my phone to check the time.

1:47pm.

We'd slept half the day to a non-existent point, which is normally something I disliked doing, but in a case as such, a few days like these couldn't hurt.

I brought my phone to my nearly bare chest, and looked at Harry's backside. His skin looked so smooth, and glistened from his sweat, which to be honest I don't understand because I'm freezing.

I brought my hand to his back, and as confirmed, heat radiated from him to me. Instantly, my hand became the warmest part of my body. 

A small smile made its way to my lips as I thought of how it felt to touch him. Unreal to say the least, but also comforting.

He gave off a strangely familiar feeling. I wasn't entirely sure what it was, but I knew there was something good and slightly bad within it.

I let out a soft hum and pulled away from Harry. As quietly as possible, I rolled over and planted my feet to the cold ground.

I wrapped a small blanket around my body as tightly as possible and stiffened.

You know, when you're trying to avoid every creak in the house to keep from waking others? For some reason the creaks seem to get louder the quieter you try to be.

As lightly as possible, I took feathered steps to the bathroom, flinching as noises erupted from under my feet. I held my breath the whole time, convincing myself of complete denial that it wasn't helping.

I peered back at Harry who was still soundly asleep. Sighing in relief, I closed the door and stepped a few feet back.

My side came in contact with a small bottle, lighting every nerve in my body with a sense of panic.

I hurriedly let loose of my blanket and tried to catch the object before it could hit the ground, but lets be real, when does that ever work in favor?

So there I crouched, Naked....and afraid.

At this point I was just waiting to see if Harry had heard.

Everything about this situation was awkward, and painstaking, but If it means saving the embarrassment, then I'll happily pray my bare ass off till the days end.

After a few long minutes, I finally stood up and continued on with my original intentions.

I turned the shower on and kicked my blanket aside, humming a sweet melody to myself.

Once I was in the shower, I wasn't in any hurry to leave. The only time I could truly escape the cold is when I was soaking under hot water. I'd scold here until I was nothing but a thin layer of nerves and bone structure.

A few minutes in and I couldn't help but huff at how quiet it was. It was tormenting and I felt like I was sitting in a public hot tub with that one fat dude in his speedo, that shows up every wednesday afternoon.

At the thought, I creeped myself out and mumbled as I reached out of the shower to grab my phone.

"You know what, fuck you and your sleep Harry. I'm playing music. Loud enough so I don't have to imagine the fat guy."

I quickly hit play on a random list and snaked my way back into the shower.

Continuing on with my shower, I spent a good amount of time performing to my line of products.

Two percent of that time consisted of actual self cleansing. But if I'm speaking logically, you've sang in the shower for a good hour AFTER washing too.

This is a zero judgement action. Be guilty or be dishonest with yourself.

Sadly, I decided to end my objective entourage, and leave the comfort of surrounding warmth. Ringing out my hair, I threw back the shower curtains-

"Ah, God dammit Harry!" My words exasperated and loud as the man had stood directly across the tub, arms crossed and per usual, a smirk set on his face.

I remained standing in my spot, finding it necessary to cover as much of my body as I could.

"First of all, I've seen you quite bare already. Secondly, why were you talking about a fat man, after so rudely saying what you said about sweet little old me?"

I rolled my eyes and stepped out, wrapping the towel around me securely.

"Harry you are the fat man in the hot tub if you don't stop doing sneaking up like that. And you've seen me naked out of my sense of will!"

He let out an abrubt laugh, "what does that mean!"

I bit my lower lip to refrain from the smile planting itself onto my face. "It means you're a middle aged creep that sits in the small gym hot tub just to see what kinda girls show up."

His laughter grew, suddenly creating a wheezing noise to escape his throat.

"Well, now I know how you really see me," he exclaims, face red from his amusing fit.

I groaned and shoved his bicep, annoyed already with his boyish behavior.

Acting at a breakneck speed, his hand had found itself gripping my arm while the other coiled around my waist. He smiled looking down at me.

"Circling back on said things, why fuck Harry and his sleep?" His query came out soft, but I could tell he was being a smartass.

"Well, if you must know, I was trying to be nice and stay quiet so that you could sleep. But I made myself uncomfortable and needed music for a more drowned out sound."

He giggled, his eyes pinching closed as he kissed my forehead.

"Have I ever told you how lovely you are?"

"Nope," I said popping the 'P.'

"Just that I'm something else." I mocked his accent and laughed at myself, pulling from his grasp to face the mirror.

All he did in response was snicker.

"Alright, alright, you've had your fun. Now get out so I can change."

He held his hands up in defense and stood still for a second.

"Harry, seri-" before finishing, I dissolved into a fit of laughter as Harry grabbed my face and peppered kisses all over it.

"Har- stop it!" I said through giggles and scrunched my face up.

I squealed, attempting to shield my face.

He finally pulled back, a cheesy grin that made you melt set naturally upon his face.

"I'll make some lunch, kissy."

I felt my cheeks fill with a crimson shade as he winked and exited the bathroom.

The bastard was so cliché I never knew how to handle it. 

I closed the door behind him and stared at myself through the mirror.

I took in how red I was, and pressed my cold palms to my face just to attempt to get rid of it.

I huffed and grabbed my toothbrush, wetting the bristles and so on, anything to draw my mind away from my thoughts.

Subconsciously, I couldn't seem to drop it and instantly, the same smile apppeared and the blush intensified as Harry clouded my entire reverie.

I was ready to burst. Pure joy and giddy feelings taking over every inch of my body while I brushed my teeth.

It had become so overwhelming that I had to set my toothbrush down before I could brush holes into my mouth.

So I'm a tad incapable of controlling myself right now.

But dammit it's so hard! I couldn't help myself.

I chuckled and rubbed my face, jumping up and down on my toes around the bathroom.

I'm in for all kinds of trouble if I can't preside over my own ascetic.

And with Harry, it was that one thing that was seemingly impossible.

_____________________________________

I hope you're all doing well!

I've really been slacking and I'm beyond sorry at this point😂 I've been drowning in acrylic paints and pens. I thought I could multitask with projects and writing but apparently that only went well when I imagined it.

I say it a lot, but I'm gonna work on updating sooner. I'm sorry if this chapter is a little repetitive in any way. It's late and I was trying to finish as much as I could.

You're absolutely wonderful and I appreciate you hangin in there and patiently waiting for updates!

Much, much thanks💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30 0 4
Leai and Kali's unexpected love story. A sinppy love is how people describe their relationship and how the characters describe their relationship. Si...
14.9K 249 15
love /lษ™v/ Verb Feel deep affection for (someone)
36.4K 50 5
"๐˜๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ..." ๐–ถ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘Ž ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘  ๐—†๐–พ๐–พ๐— ...
11.6K 389 20
kiss /kษชs/ verb 1. touch or caress with the lips as a sign of love, sexual desire, or greeting. "he kissed him on the lips" Similar: Brush one's lips...