Alphas daughter rejected

De thepotatoqueen4

"You know the stories about the alpha who rejected his mate, but she's pregnant? Yeah, I'm the daughter in on... Mais

Introductions
Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue
Answers!

Questions?

30.8K 264 21
De thepotatoqueen4

Hey y'all! So I love when authors do that thing where y'all ask the characters questions and they answer. To me, that's one of the funniest things that an author could do so I decided that I would do it.
So if you guys have any questions for me or the characters, go ahead and ask them below and when I have enough I'll write the chapter answering them. It can be for any of the characters or myself but I'm really interested in doing this.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.9M 44.1K 53
"Your no mate of mine! You're weak and not worthy of being the Luna." He shouts, but I didn't filinch once. "I, Alex, future Alpha of the DragonFire...
170K 4.9K 34
Being the daughter of the moon goddess and an angel is stuff but being in danger all the time is stuffer, when my house is attacked both my parents a...
134K 5K 30
Omega rejected alpha regret it desc.: (Excerpt from story) Those heart breaking words leave her mouth, making tears flow down my cheeks freely. "I A...
14.4K 161 26
ON HOLD, Hailey is a pretty average girl if she says so herself and she is and outcast she has a loving family but no one in the pack likes her unti...